Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Prime 1 Studio

Old 04-28-2022, 12:04 PM   #171
MASTERSAFARA
Experience is something you don't get until just after you need it.

Ultimate version should’ve included the trophy skulls, a wall display to mount them on (as seen in the movie) and a swap-out hand holding a screaming decapitated King Willie head would’ve been icing on the cake and their asking price would’ve been better justified.
MASTERSAFARA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2022, 12:04 PM   #172
Python
Omega Red

Where is that image from? That's the sideshow wolf LSB (1/2 scale) Also that closed mouth head looks smaller than the others? Weird...
Python is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2022, 12:05 PM   #173
Blade3327
Nightwing

Jungle Hunter needs to look A1. That's the only way they can get good faith for this one.
Blade3327 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2022, 01:24 PM   #174
dao2
Cyclops

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liquid75 View Post
Just saw it on FB. It's not a Photoshop
It's probably still a photoshop. It not only looks odd there is no shadow on it (which is why it looks like it's just hovering) while there is for everything else. They prob just shopped it themselves.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Python View Post
Where is that image from? That's the sideshow wolf LSB (1/2 scale) Also that closed mouth head looks smaller than the others? Weird...
Ronny Stark posted it on the P1 FB page.
dao2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2022, 01:45 PM   #175
s3xylamb
Doh!

A Trophy Wall to display the skulls would would justify the price of the Ultimate. They look tacky just spread around
s3xylamb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2022, 02:14 PM   #176
Halcyon
Loki

Quote:
Those two are added to the picture (and prob not accurate to scale) to show off their amazing set of 2100usd trophies.

Divided it equals something like this.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Prime1 P2 Trophies 2100.jpg
Views:	277
Size:	390.7 KB
ID:	149139  
Halcyon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2022, 03:06 PM   #177
Python
Omega Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by Halcyon View Post
Divided it equals something like this.
Not to mention at least one more box which will no doubt be $800+ to ship. I get what they're doing with them, but the price makes no sense. I think 99.9% of us would be happy with just the xeno skull as a little bonus in the DX version or whatever to help justify that price tag.
Python is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2022, 03:13 PM   #178
Max Shreck
What happens if you get scared half to death twice?

This is crazy. Today is the day when we see how horrid this hobby became. 5k?! Not even for 2. It is crazy.
Max Shreck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2022, 03:31 PM   #179
Halcyon
Loki

Quote:
Not to mention at least one more box which will no doubt be $800+ to ship. I get what they're doing with them, but the price makes no sense. I think 99.9% of us would be happy with just the xeno skull as a little bonus in the DX version or whatever to help justify that price tag.
Yes the Alien is the only one which is nice enough to have. But would not pay +250usd more over an already bloated price tag $3499

And indeed the boxes, look at the Regular with three giant boxes (that are half empty lol) and we have to pay the extra shipping for just some air.
One word, Crazy indeed.

I was ready to order the DX or at least the Regular.
But now with the Regular Pred2 you get even less than the JH Regular and this is $300 more.
The base is a straight forward cast to produce and paint. And there are some small things about the predators armor which are not to my liking.
Such as Buttflap armor is to small / tiny boomerang bone / left shoulderarmor to coarse and corroded / and right shoulderarmor plates all to thick and coarse.
Many will think what? Nitpicking started bcs of higher price. But no I already saw most of this during the Level showcase.
Halcyon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2022, 03:47 PM   #180
bearmdel
Statue Forum MacDaddy

I'm so glad I don't like this version... I think the $5600 price is absurd.... I think for that price they should add an extra head with the mouth closed....

It made me consider Jungle Hunter 1/3 scale.... but I have Cover Art 1/4 and I'm happy with that.
bearmdel is offline   Reply With Quote