Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Prototypez

Old 07-17-2016, 06:52 AM   #611
amloprinzi
What happens if you get scared half to death twice?

Quote:
Originally Posted by MIKA28 View Post
Yes
Yup, exactly what he said.
amloprinzi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2016, 06:54 AM   #612
amloprinzi

Quote:
Originally Posted by MIKA28 View Post
Good job, thank you

Your welcome, we heard everyone's concerns. Erick really didn't want to alienate anyone from getting these statues.
Old 07-17-2016, 07:31 AM   #613
Kallix
Justice League

Thanks to Erick for the effort and amloprinzi to keep us inform. So, good news for the future and bad news for Ryu. Just for this one, not possible to send it with a lower value to reduce VAT ?

The website is unavailable right now, when a new one will be ready ? I haven't an account and I wanted to do it now in order to not be caught off guard.

When we order, we pay the price of the statue and what else ? We have to pay for VAT or shipping in the same time or we don't pay the VAT and we pay customs fees when it arrives ?

I hope we can choose USPS for the shipment.
Kallix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2016, 09:37 AM   #614
amloprinzi

Okay, I have news for everyone. I need everyone's opinion here please respond. Erick is thinking that instead of paying one payment in full for Evil Ryu he would like to offer a two payment plan to you, to make it easier on you, so you don't miss out. Let us know what you think?

He is going above and beyond here.

Thank you.
Old 07-17-2016, 09:41 AM   #615
amloprinzi

I trust you all liked the samples Erick showed before, those were without Erick's QC team, now his QC team has even improved those to look even closer to the prototype and you can believe that.

He is going as far as matching the prototype even further.
Old 07-17-2016, 09:49 AM   #616
Nebiros
A day without sunshine is like... night.

Quote:
Originally Posted by amloprinzi View Post
This message is for all the European customers around the world, Erick has been working extremely hard on getting a warehouse in Europe, so he can ship this straight from his warehouse in Europe to you. Unfortunately for this first release of Ryu it will not be possible.

Only because getting a warehouse in Europe will take a bit longer than expected, so for this first release of Ryu it will only ship from the USA.

The the good news is that Erick's next statue release Akuma and moving forward will other future statues releases he will have a warehouse by that time, to save customers some money and ship directly to you from his warehouse in Europe.

Thank you all for your patience. We are sorry for this inconvenience for the first release, but like I mentioned moving forward this will not be a problem.
It's a great news! Is it possible to have a discount on the second release, for European costumers that buy Ryu, so we can compensate the fees\VAT for the first statue?
Nebiros is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2016, 10:03 AM   #617
frenchyoutoo
Nightwing

Quote:
I trust you all liked the samples Erick showed before, those were without Erick's QC team, now his QC team has even improved those to look even closer to the prototype and you can believe that.

He is going as far as matching the prototype even further.
Oooh i hope so. I hope theres abit more bruising on the knuckles and toes and also that bit more shading around the digits and nails.
frenchyoutoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2016, 10:14 AM   #618
amloprinzi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kallix View Post
Thanks to Erick for the effort and amloprinzi to keep us inform. So, good news for the future and bad news for Ryu. Just for this one, not possible to send it with a lower value to reduce VAT ?

The website is unavailable right now, when a new one will be ready ? I haven't an account and I wanted to do it now in order to not be caught off guard.

When we order, we pay the price of the statue and what else ? We have to pay for VAT or shipping in the same time or we don't pay the VAT and we pay customs fees when it arrives ?

I hope we can choose USPS for the shipment.

According to Erick, you the customer don't pay any Vat to the company. You will pay that when the product arrives.
Unfortunately at this time it isnt possible to send it as a low value this one time, but he will save you money on future releases, he promises.

Also the website is down, but it will be up as a brand new website, no more kits. The website should be up by Monday or Tuesday at the latest. Also Erick will be looking to improve the website after Comic-Con.

Also Erick is still working out the shipping carries. He will have more info on this soon.

Thank you everyone.
Old 07-17-2016, 11:20 AM   #619
amloprinzi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nebiros View Post
It's a great news! Is it possible to have a discount on the second release, for European costumers that buy Ryu, so we can compensate the fees\VAT for the first statue?
Erick wants to support the European customers, so for those that buy Ryu from Europe, Erick will personally pay for their shipping for Akuma from his warehouse as a thank you. This is the best Erick can do.

Thank you everyone.
Old 07-17-2016, 11:47 AM   #620
MIKA28
I took an IQ test and the results were negative.

Quote:
Erick wants to support the European customers, so for those that buy Ryu from Europe, Erick will personally pay for their shipping for Akuma from his warehouse as a thank you. This is the best Erick can do.

Thank you everyone.
Waoh good
MIKA28 is offline   Reply With Quote