Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > General Statue & Collectible

Old 09-18-2023, 03:08 AM   #261
majestic1
Green Lantern Corps
Adamantium Member

In previous years they were always very active on social media but they have only made 1 Instagram post so far this year back in July and said this -

We are back on social media after being very quiet for several months. That?s because our whole team was dedicated to catching up with production delays and quality control.

We have a lot of new projects that we?ve been developing and which will be presented to you in the coming months. In the meantime, we are still focusing on the progress of the deliveries of the statues already sold and it is Femto and Griffith (Berserk) which are currently being delivered (they will be spread over several weeks, the time of the usual checks by our teams). The next production point will be updated in September.
majestic1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2023, 03:03 PM   #262
qz33
Doctor Doom

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darth Milo View Post
"Robocop & Luffy : No changes since the last production point. The first deliveries are planned for early next year."

Ridiculous.
qz33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2023, 04:01 PM   #263
Gyro Zeppeli
The Masters of Evil

I was trying to get a response from them for a week or so in regards to shipping information, but they were completely silent. It was strange too since they were otherwise so communicative with me up until then. Regardless, the statue I ordered through them (Eva 02) came in from France all the way to the United States I think about ten or so days after I paid for shipping. Packaging was strong and there were no issues as far as quality control or anything. This is my first experience with them. I did not like being in the dark about the shipping (I never got a shipping confirmation or tracking number), but otherwise I am very happy. Shipping was expensive from them, but the statue has the box and overall footprint of a 1/4th scale statue so it doesn't surprise me that France to US ended up being miserable in price. Aside from the shipping fees I don't see any reason why I wouldn't buy directly from them again.
Gyro Zeppeli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2024, 10:47 AM   #264
Shoo
Hercules

Apparently, Oniri Creations is in liquidation. More info here.
Shoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2024, 11:15 AM   #265
FastballSpecial
Teen Titans

Looks like I'm really not making the WL now
FastballSpecial is offline   Reply With Quote