Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Prime 1 Studio

Old 05-04-2024, 10:35 PM   #41
The SHOGUN
Hellfire Club

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forps is back View Post

I have 73 Prime 1 statues, over 80 LSBs (nearly all of Infinity ones, Queen ones, ECC ones), i have JND pieces, but Sideshow is STILL the best. The most art(s)y pieces i own are from Sideshow.

Pics

or

it

didnt

happen
The SHOGUN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2024, 01:39 AM   #42
IcedDog
Frozen Pooch

Quote:
Originally Posted by The SHOGUN View Post
Pics

or

it

didnt

happen
Good point...Forps, there's this place on the forum called Collection Corner, and it's quite the ideal place to share pics of personal collections, hint hint
IcedDog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2024, 10:08 AM   #43
Forps is back
The Avengers

Quote:
Originally Posted by The SHOGUN View Post
Pics

or

it

didnt

happen
I did it 2 times, pal. Where have you been?

And then i had trolls coming to me, making mock-ups of my photos, others threatening in private msgs. NEVER AGAIN.

But many people saw them. I had 2 life-sized statues (Iron Man and Boba Fett, i believe. I have 7 in total). I had all Sideshow's grails (OG Hulk, OG Doom on Throne, Abomination, Swamp Thing), i had ECC grails (Lycan, Hulk 1/3), i had LoD LSB (another Sideshow grail), i had also my boxes of all Infinity Studios LSBs.

I also had a view of the entrance with other art pieces, only Forps could have. Pieces not related with this hobby.

Ask blovedlace. He is here. He saw some of them before i've deleted them.

I will never post any pics again. I did it 2 times and i had hordes of haters and pushers of other companies coming after me.
Forps is back is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2024, 11:47 AM   #44
Exorcist
The X-Men

Talking

So amusing
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	1D391710-C9E0-49E1-9480-C3386B9C9F29.gif
Views:	6
Size:	112.5 KB
ID:	170343   Click image for larger version

Name:	705F4129-A59D-49FC-B192-DEFE9CB94A1A.gif
Views:	8
Size:	599.6 KB
ID:	170344  
Exorcist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2024, 12:08 PM   #45
Spideristic
Kingpin

Can anyone on this forum privately share at least 5 photos of that collection which showcase all the items mentioned below, which was likely shared sometime in 2023? I would love to see it. Since there were mock up photos made using real photos, some members could still have some of the original photos.

If they do and if I can confirm it's authentic, then for Christmas 2024 as a gesture of good faith I will personally gift them any scale statue/bust of their choosing, under $1000 USD (One Thousand US Dollars), any character, any company, which has to be available in stock on SpecFic during December 2024.

But you have to pay for shipping and any further customs/taxes. I will get it shipped anywhere in the world as per what SpecFic will charge for that item and your country.

Only contact me if you have been a Statue Forum member before July 2023, please do not message if you created a forum account recently. This offer ends this month end on May 31, 2024 11:59 pm Pacific.

Quote:
2 life-sized statues (Iron Man and Boba Fett, 7 in total). Sideshow's grails (OG Hulk, OG Doom on Throne, Abomination, Swamp Thing), ECC grails (Lycan, Hulk 1/3), LoD LSB (another Sideshow grail), boxes of all Infinity Studios LSBs.
Anything highlighting the following will be good too. But the above items are mandatory.
Quote:
73 Prime 1 statues, over 80 LSBs (nearly all of Infinity ones, Queen ones, ECC ones), JND pieces,
Spideristic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2024, 12:24 PM   #46
Forps is back
The Avengers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spideristic View Post
Can anyone on this forum privately share at least 5 photos of that collection which showcase all the items mentioned below, which was likely shared sometime in 2023? I would love to see it. Since there were mock up photos made using real photos, some members could still have some of the original photos.

If they do and if I can confirm it's authentic, then for Christmas 2024 as a gesture of good faith I will personally gift them any scale statue/bust of their choosing, under $1000 USD (One Thousand US Dollars), any character, any company, which has to be available in stock on SpecFic during December 2024.

But you have to pay for shipping and any further customs/taxes. I will get it shipped anywhere in the world as per what SpecFic will charge for that item and your country.

Only contact me if you have been a Statue Forum member before July 2023, please do not message if you created a forum account recently. This offer ends this month end on May 31, 2024 11:59 pm Pacific.

Anything highlighting the following will be good too. But the above items are mandatory.

bdlovelace, do it. Free statue for you. Send him 1 picture. Lol

I even had a paper with Forps next to the photos.

There were no Prime1 statues there. They were in a different area then (and now ready to be moved). There were only ECC, Sideshow, Infinity Studios and the Life sized ones. If i remember correctly though. Ohhh and 1 or 2 photos of the entrance with other artsy pieces.
Old 05-05-2024, 12:44 PM   #47
Spideristic
Kingpin

It's fine if there were no Prime1 statues. Has to be 5 different photos. If you want you can choose to send me the photos with all those items and I will ship the statue to bdlovelace in December.
Old 05-05-2024, 12:53 PM   #48
Forps is back
The Avengers

Quote:
It's fine if there were no Prime1 statues. Has to be 5 different photos. If you want you can choose to send me the photos with all those items and I will ship the statue to bdlovelace in December.
Check his posts. He even commented back then and he was wowed by some non-hobby related pieces i had in the entrance of the room. Search his posts and you'll find it.

bdlovelace, a free statue for you, my friend.

Hatred towards Forps is so strong that they are giving "freebies" now to find something to say against me. I LOVE IT.

JND, XM, LBS pushers are mad angry, lol
Old 05-05-2024, 12:58 PM   #49
Spideristic
Kingpin

Pursuit of truth is what I am going for, nothing else.
Old 05-05-2024, 01:07 PM   #50
Exorcist
The X-Men

Talking

Quote:
Hahaha checkmate
Exorcist is offline   Reply With Quote