PDA

View Full Version : KOTO CLUB FEEDBACK HELP US HELP YOU

ZKULPTOR
02-01-2010, 07:32 PM
Dear Koto fans,
We have been hearing that some people are having trouble joining our Koto club, or are not getting our newsletter on a regular basis, this is very important to us, plus being a Koto Club member comes with its perks and we really want everyone to be able to join.

Please feel free to post if you are having issues specifically with the aforementioned subjects, and please let us know what it is specifically that you are having issues with, be it joining or getting your newsletter.
Thank you,
-Erick Sosa

MONSTER
02-01-2010, 07:45 PM
I'm not getting any newsletters. I get confirmations of my orders by e-mail but not one newsletter.

fengjun
02-01-2010, 08:35 PM
I only get newsletter sporadically. Is there a regular release date for newsletters like SS?

chromesamurai
02-01-2010, 11:29 PM
Signed up for the club, but I never got anything. I wasn't really sure how many things had been mailed out, so I didn't speak up.

Fuzzylojiks
02-02-2010, 03:50 AM
I tried signing up for the club but it said my email address was already being used, then I tried having the password forwarded to me and it said the email address didn't exist.

I had to buy the 2 stats I got from kotous as a guest as a result.

(Oh I was signed up for the newsletter before hand so maybe that's the problem. I still can't sign up at the moment. Says email address already used still.)

toe
02-02-2010, 05:43 AM
i get the newsletter once in the blue moon, like once a month.

marvelrules
02-02-2010, 07:21 PM
I have never got any type of email or newsletter.

ZKULPTOR
02-02-2010, 07:26 PM
Dear all,
Please feel free to contact AJ at Koto, for any other matters please contact us via PM, or posts :P
Please let us know the issue and please provide your full name, and e-mail address, we will do our best to fix this problem.

AJ questions@kotous.com

Thank you,
-Erick

toe
02-03-2010, 12:09 AM
how often do they send out an e-mail?

ZKULPTOR
02-04-2010, 12:28 PM
how often do they send out an e-mail?
I think once a month but we are trying to make it more of a regular thing, as we develop more product here in the U.S. we will have to update you a lot :)

UnicornPegasus
02-04-2010, 11:18 PM
I have signed up but never gotten any emails/newsletters.