PDA

View Full Version : Teen Titans No go!

Tetragrammaton
05-16-2005, 08:13 PM
I've been looking to replace my current George Perez (1983) Teen Titans poster with one that time has not ravaged. I have only been able to find it on E-Bay in 16"x20" and not in the original 24" x 36" size. Started to consider taking it to a printer and / or photocopy place to see if they can copy and re-print one for me? (or enlarge the smaller one) Anyone try this before? If not anyone have any ideas on where I might find one for sale?

Thanks in advance.

mwf6171
05-16-2005, 08:23 PM
Heya ya crazy canuck!!

I MIGHT know of one............lemme check around.......shoot me a PM with what your price range is and the like.....

Cheers!

rychehitman
05-16-2005, 08:40 PM
WOW! I remember having that too! Its a great piece!

Pietro722
05-17-2005, 12:27 PM
I had that too! I had forgotten about it until a few years ago when it was found in my grandma's basement. Unfortunately it was thrashed so I sold it at a garage sale!

Good luck and I'll keep my eyes open for you!

Tetragrammaton
05-17-2005, 02:54 PM
Some follow up on my Titans poster situation.

Just found out that one possible solution is to go to a copier or printer with an electronic version of your poster and they can print out a new 24" x 36". The cost quoted to me was $60.00 CAD which is not too bad. My only concern is that you are going to need the electronic copy to be of very high resolution for it to look decent. If I end up going this route, will let you all know how it comes out.

mwf6171
05-17-2005, 05:52 PM
Some follow up on my Titans poster situation.

Just found out that one possible solution is to go to a copier or printer with an electronic version of your poster and they can print out a new 24" x 36". The cost quoted to me was $60.00 CAD which is not too bad. My only concern is that you are going to need the electronic copy to be of very high resolution for it to look decent. If I end up going this route, will let you all know how it comes out.

You have a PM...........:D

Das Brutah
05-25-2005, 03:20 PM
I see these on ebay every so often....