PDA

View Full Version : sdcc exclusives

hawkeyethearcher
03-07-2010, 11:48 AM
hey people how about posting pics and info on the exclusives from sdcc this year so people know what to look for and where

hawkeyethearcher
03-07-2010, 11:55 AM
http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l49/betaray38/goofy/molarandskeletor.jpg

this has to be my favorite so far
mo-larr and toothless skeletor

hawkeyethearcher
03-07-2010, 11:56 AM
hasbro has a blaster from transformers this year with 3 cassettes

g i joe has a 2 pack with 2 different sgt slaughters. couldnt pass on this any faster

sketch515
05-20-2010, 09:38 PM
anyone found anymore exclusives for sdcc this year yet?

punisher129
05-20-2010, 09:47 PM
I believe there will be a Galactus figure exclusive.

---PUNISHER KILLS THE MARVEL UNIVERSE---

MONSTER
05-20-2010, 09:55 PM
Masters of the Universe Mo-Larr vs Skeletor Figures ($40)
Mo-Larr was featured in the famous (infamous?) episode featured on the DVD release of Robot Chicken Season 2 where he chased down Skeletor and relieved him of an impacted wisdom tooth, sans numbing agent. Skeletor features a new head with missing tooth, Havok Staff, Power Sword, and Half Power Sword. Mo-Larr, Eternian Dentist, comes with five assorted dental tools, including @#%## drill and floss.

Masters of the Universe Orko Figure ($25)

SDCC Exclusive Version With Color-change Feature

Orko includes magic wand, stand, and magic book. This SDCC-exclusive version of Orko changes color in warm water to all clear -- except his face and the "O" on his chest. His magic book has a color-change sticker that reveals the SDCC logo. Orko also includes a fully articulated Prince Adam figure, complete with angry and smirk heads, purple Power Sword, and Half Power Sword in purple. The bio on the back of the pack is for Orko because Prince Adam is the accessory, Orko is the figure!

Masters of the Universe Orko Figure ($25)

Standard Version without Color-change Features

This version is identical to the one described above, except it does not have color-change features. This version will be available for purchase at MattyCollector.com after the show.

Cars Toon Tokyo Mater ($20)
All new die-cast vehicle from the hit cartoon Mater's Tall Tales ("If I'm lyin', I'm cryin'!") on the Disney Channel. With "flames" shooting out the back!

DC Universe Plastic Man Figure ($20)

DCU Plastic Man has interchangeable standard arms, stretchy arms, giant form hands (a fly swatter and a bouncy ball with racket), and interchangeable stretchy neck and leg springs.

DC Universe Plastic Man Suitcase (free with purchase)

This Plastic Man Suitcase is packed in a poly bag and comes free when you purchase DCU Plastic Man at SDCC (available only while supplies last). You can attach his arms, head, and neck to the suitcase as if he has disguised himself as a suitcase. Open up the suitcase and find chip art comic book covers from the 75 years of DC Comics. Looks like he's been doing some shopping while at SDCC! The Suitcase will not be sold online after the show, but we will offer the DCU Plastic Man figure without suitcase, as shown above.

Justice League of America presents Starro the Conqueror ($50)

This special pack commemorates the 75th anniversary of DC Comics. The Starro pack re-creates one of the most famous DC covers of all time, the cover of Brave and the Bold Issue #28, the first appearance of the Justice League and Starro the Conqueror. Comes with all five JLA members featured on the cover as highly articulated figures in the same scale as Infinite Heroes™. Includes Martian Manhunter, The Flash with added articulation, Wonder Woman (all new), Green Lantern (with construct), Aquaman (all new), and giant, bendy Starro. Box features lights and sounds with the voice of Kevin Conroy, TV's animated Batman, describing the characters and events seen on the cover.

DC Universe Starro Spores

As a bonus, and only available at SDCC as a free gift with purchase while supplies last, this poly bag of four Starro Spores is compatible with your 6" scale DCUC figures. Starro set described above will be sold online after the show, but will not include these Spores.

James Cameron's Avatar The Final Battle - Avatar Jake Sully vs Colonel Miles Quaritch Figures ($40)

This set marks the first pairing of a 6" N'avi figure with a 3-3/4" RDA figure. Features include a new head on Jake, new broken window parts on the Amp Suit, and an all-new deco. Miles includes a gas mask.

Polly Pocket Dressed for Justice ($20)
Polly Pocket celebrates the DC Comics 75th Anniversary in the Dressed for Justice toy. Polly, Lea, and Lila are ready to make their first appearance at Comic-Con in their DC-authorized Supergirl, Batgirl, and Wonder Woman costumes.

Retro-Action The Real Ghostbusters Peter Venkman ($20)

Our all-new line of Retro-Action™ The Real Ghostbusters figures arrives this fall, but you can get the first figure at SDCC! We'll have an exclusive variant version of Peter Venkman as a spooky spirit when his outfit was possessed in episode 11 "Citizen Ghost" (variant version has all green clear skin). Best of all, Peter Venkman talks! Just press the button on his chest to hear four lines of his dialog from the episode.

Toy Story 3 Disney/Pixar Collection Lotso ($20)

Lotso, the ridiculously adorable bear character from the new Toy Story 3 flick, is flocked and strawberry scented. The box features concept art and Toy Story trivia. Fun Fact: Before his movie character was revealed by Disney/Pixar, Lotso made an appearance in a girl's bedroom in the trailer for the movie Up (look for Lotso by the bed as she looks out the window).

World Wrestling Entertainment Undertaker Figure ($25)

This Undertaker figure comes straight from the Hell in a Cell match (Wrestlemania 15) where he defeated The Big Boss Man! One of the most fan-demanded appearances ever of this world-champ warrior.

MONSTER
05-20-2010, 10:01 PM
I believe there will be a Galactus figure exclusive.

---PUNISHER KILLS THE MARVEL UNIVERSE---

Yup:

http://www.actionfigurepics.com/tag/marvel-universe

marvelboi77
05-20-2010, 10:16 PM
Mattel's exclusives are kind of lame since they double dip.

MONSTER
05-20-2010, 10:17 PM
Mattel's exclusives are kind of lame since they double dip.

Their He-Man book last year was worth its weight in gold.

marvelboi77
05-20-2010, 10:27 PM
Their He-Man book last year was worth its weight in gold.

I'm not saying it's not worth selling stuff to people who can't wait to get it off the website. Money can still be made..

MONSTER
05-20-2010, 10:36 PM
I'm just going after the Marvel Universe exclusives at the Hasbro booth this year. Heck it looks like I may not even get to go to the show Thursday or Friday.:banghead:

My work has a vacation freeze for July since we are short handed. I probably could have got an approved except for the fact that I'm taking time off earlier in July for my sister in laws Vegas wedding.

marvelboi77
05-20-2010, 10:57 PM
I'm just going after the Marvel Universe exclusives at the Hasbro booth this year. Heck it looks like I may not even get to go to the show Thursday or Friday.:banghead:

My work has a vacation freeze for July since we are short handed. I probably could have got an approved except for the fact that I'm taking time off earlier in July for my sister in laws Vegas wedding.

That sucks.. We had a situation last year and I had to show my receipts for hotel and my pass to show that I planned way ahead. So I lucked out or I would have been screwed for Weds and Thurs last year.

Royd
05-20-2010, 11:43 PM
Hey Ken,

Am I reading this correctly that you might not be going to SDCC at all? :(

Heck, doesn't your sister-in-law know how important SDCC is! ;) Best,

Royd (who will be disappointed not to be able to catch up and say g'day to you in person)

Averone
05-20-2010, 11:46 PM
I don't go for the toys at all, I go for the very cool statues and art.

sketch515
05-21-2010, 09:28 AM
oh and there is a white phoenix statue by kotobukiya too.

jasong888
05-21-2010, 10:53 AM
I don't go for the toys at all, I go for the very cool statues and art.

ditto

MONSTER
05-21-2010, 11:11 AM
That sucks.. We had a situation last year and I had to show my receipts for hotel and my pass to show that I planned way ahead. So I lucked out or I would have been screwed for Weds and Thurs last year.

Yeah I was shocked when my company sent an e-mail saying no more vacation requests would be approved for July. I've never had this problem the 8 years I've worked here but the last 2 years its been a struggle to get vacation requests since we are all spread so thin. I'm not complaining though because I work for a great company and the checks are still coming in.

I'm still going to try and get Thursday and Friday off. I'm going to wait until I get back from the wedding and check with my boss. Heck you never know, I might catch the summer flu those 2 days.:eplus2:

Hey Ken,

Am I reading this correctly that you might not be going to SDCC at all? :(

Heck, doesn't your sister-in-law know how important SDCC is! ;) Best,

Royd (who will be disappointed not to be able to catch up and say g'day to you in person)

My sister in law actually planned her wedding around the convention because she knew I might not go if it was comic con weekend.:hilarious:

I'll still be there Preview Night, Saturday and Sunday so we'll definitely see each other.:thumbs2:

joy_division
05-21-2010, 11:56 AM
nothing from hasbro yet?

Add the Mcquarrie Vader Concept design bust from GG to the list

sketch515
06-12-2010, 12:14 PM
any new news guys?

Gladiator Max
06-16-2010, 03:56 PM
http://awesometoyblog.com/san-diego-comic-con-2010-exclusives/

Not sure how reliable....

Ink
06-16-2010, 04:44 PM
I pre ordered the dexter SDCC bobblehead

jasong888
06-20-2010, 07:05 PM
i can't remember from the last sdcc, but do many vendors sell sideshow statues at their booths? i didn't see very many...mostly just bowen statues.

MONSTER
06-20-2010, 07:29 PM
i can't remember from the last sdcc, but do many vendors sell sideshow statues at their booths? i didn't see very many...mostly just bowen statues.

I'm sure there are a few. Its just hard to remember or see much of anything with the crowds the way they are.

Simon Williams
06-20-2010, 08:18 PM
i want the mini mates

sketch515
07-04-2010, 10:57 PM
the sdcc site has their exclusives link up. lotta cool stuff in there

joy_division
07-05-2010, 03:16 PM
link?

MONSTER
07-05-2010, 03:20 PM
http://www.comic-con.org/cci/cci_exclusives.php

Royd
07-06-2010, 12:19 AM
Hmmm, I wonder if anyone would believe that I'd like to buy the Tonner Zatanna for my daughter ;) Just kidding!

mwf6171
07-06-2010, 12:26 AM
Could somebody pick up the super hero Polly Pockets for me? My daughters would love them!

joy_division
07-06-2010, 01:42 AM
http://www.comic-con.org/cci/cci_exclusives.php

thanks! :thumbs2:

joy_division
07-06-2010, 01:48 AM
I got Soundwave last year, so would love to get Blaster. That, both Pan's Lab. bust and concept vader.

The retro stormtrooper is fun :D

hawkeyethearcher
07-06-2010, 02:12 AM
Could somebody pick up the super hero Polly Pockets for me? My daughters would love them!

my first year i cant go and they have a ton o stuff for girls. ebay here i come

sketch515
07-06-2010, 09:00 AM

pm me and we can work something out

voodoomagic5
07-06-2010, 05:05 PM
i'd be highly appreciative if anyone can pick me up a gentle giant mcquarrie vader mb! thanks!

Simon Williams
07-10-2010, 01:22 PM
i'd be highly appreciative if anyone can pick me up a gentle giant mcquarrie vader mb! thanks!

me too.

Krypton Knight
07-13-2010, 12:16 AM
Some Mattel exclusives go up for pre-order Tuesday 7/13 at 9 AM PST.

http://www.mattycollector.com/store/matty/en_US/DisplayShopperDefinedBundlePage/OfferID.4381636409

MONSTER
07-18-2010, 01:34 PM
Video of the Marvel exclusives from Hasbro:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=57j_2UQVJFU

Krypton Knight
07-18-2010, 02:51 PM
Aw geez, now I think I gotta have one.

MONSTER
07-18-2010, 03:10 PM
Its all kinds of awesome.

joefixit2
07-18-2010, 03:58 PM
That Galactus rocks. Love the Doom with morning coffee and newspaper.

jasong888
07-26-2010, 10:14 PM
anyone snag some good sdcc exclusives? i grabbed 2 sideshow mousers, white phoenix from kotobukiya, blaster transformer exclusive, and a white lantern sinestro + black lantern hal jordan. offers? lol