Next year the show will be 3 days!

Tattoo-S
03-15-2010, 01:36 PM

Better start burying your nickles NOW!

Krypton Knight
03-15-2010, 02:03 PM

3 days? Really?! That might be pushing it in terms of length. It's a nice show, but 3 days is one day too long unless they're really going to ramp up programming and expand the con floor more. JMO.

Scottsdale Saint
03-15-2010, 03:46 PM
Another day means more sketches and more commissions so you shut it! Looking forward to making my return in 2011, missed ya'll this year!

Tattoo-S
03-15-2010, 04:16 PM
Another day means more sketches and more commissions so you shut it! Looking forward to making my return in 2011, missed ya'll this year!

We missed you to.....But I hear what your after (currently) is far better than what you can find @ the show, and if your lucky, you will have it as a treasured gift, as well. :thumbs2:

Tattoo-S
03-15-2010, 04:17 PM
3 days? Really?! That might be pushing it in terms of length. It's a nice show, but 3 days is one day too long unless they're really going to ramp up programming and expand the con floor more. JMO.

I just realized that your avatar bust looks a lot like you, did you tweek it to geek it? :thumbs2:

john h.
03-15-2010, 04:24 PM

The Georgeasaurus is back on the prowl !!!!

John H.

Krypton Knight
03-15-2010, 05:56 PM
I just realized that your avatar bust looks a lot like you, did you tweek it to geek it? :thumbs2:

Nope, it's an actual Gentle Giant bust of me. I was one of three winners of their "Become a Jedi" contest back at Celebration II in 2002.

MONSTER
03-15-2010, 06:02 PM
I'm not going to commit to going next year like I did the two previous years.

That way Madeline and I might actually make it there this time.

Tattoo-X
03-15-2010, 06:03 PM
I'm not going to commit to going next year like I did the two previous years.

That way Madeline and I might actually make it there this time.

LOL, you two better make it!

Tattoo-X
03-15-2010, 06:05 PM
Nope, it's an actual Gentle Giant bust of me. I was one of three winners of their "Become a Jedi" contest back at Celebration II in 2002.

Yeah, I already refreshed her memory. Women.:rolleyes2

Tattoo-X
03-15-2010, 06:07 PM
MARCH 4-6, 2011

GUESTS
Steve McNiven
Jim Cheung
Pete Woods
Yanick Paquette
Cliff Chiang
Cully Hammer

Tattoo-X
03-15-2010, 06:15 PM
Don't forget to take the survey.

http://www.emeraldcitycomicon.com/index.php

Scottsdale Saint
03-15-2010, 06:45 PM
We missed you to.....But I hear what your after (currently) is far better than what you can find @ the show, and if your lucky, you will have it as a treasured gift, as well. :thumbs2:

well, that hunt is going quite well, and if all goes according to plan, she will be with in 2011... :) Thanks for the love, I am glad you all had what sounded to be a fab time...pencil me in for breakfast, that is if it is not during lineup time. HEH.

Tattoo-X
03-15-2010, 06:48 PM
well, that hunt is going quite well, and if all goes according to plan, she will be with in 2011... :) Thanks for the love, I am glad you all had what sounded to be a fab time...pencil me in for breakfast, that is if it is not during lineup time. HEH.

Skipping breakfast, at least on Friday. Plan to get in early next year. Autographs and crowds made my plans fall apart on getting two jam pieces and several other pieces of art. Looking forward to see you next year. Will Post pics of what Shawna and McKenzie got from Barry. Awesome pieces! So jealous!

Scottsdale Saint
03-15-2010, 06:51 PM
The Georgeasaurus is back on the prowl !!!!

John H.

Georgeasaurus was always on the prowl...just changed my prey a bit...went from skinny, semi pasty comic book artists, to a curvy, brunette beauty in South Africa...the trek is arduous...but the bounty is prodigious. :)

Looking forward to your acquistions as always Mr. H.

john h.
03-15-2010, 09:02 PM
Looking forward to your acquistions as always Mr. H.

Oh, I know why you're M.I.A. this con season.

Best wishes.

I might defer posting the stuff.

I had 2 deals from Orlando that were just pickups

that floored the artists from both coasts.

John H.

Tattoo-X
03-15-2010, 09:14 PM
Oh, I know why you're M.I.A. this con season.

Best wishes.

I might defer posting the stuff.

I had 2 deals from Orlando that were just pickups

that floored the artists from both coasts.

John H.

Were you at both shows?

john h.
03-15-2010, 09:45 PM
Yes.

John H.

Tattoo-X
03-15-2010, 09:49 PM
Yes.

John H.

You must have been the guy that was sharing his story of sleeping on the plane, over at Barry's table. I was sitting in the chair there.

john h.
03-16-2010, 12:03 AM
Yes, I was. I actually tried to sleep on the plane

two nights in a row. By the Hero Initiative event

late Saturday night, I was DRAGGING.

John H.

Scottsdale Saint
03-16-2010, 12:56 AM
Yes, I was. I actually tried to sleep on the plane

two nights in a row. By the Hero Initiative event

late Saturday night, I was DRAGGING.

John H.DAMN...the Ninja was tired??? Crap, even the Mona Lisa is falling apart. :bawling: :)