PDA

View Full Version : Brooklyn Beer

cblakey1
05-25-2010, 04:03 PM
Anyone tried it?

I read that it is becoming the new "IT" beer.

I bought a case of mixed beers (Pale Ale, Lager, Brown, and '55 Lager) and sorry, it wasn't all that.

Liked the brown though. :)

protector2814
05-25-2010, 04:08 PM
Their Chocolate Stout is a must for me around Xmas. I like their other beers too. As far as micros go, Brooklyn's close to the top of my list.

cblakey1
05-25-2010, 04:11 PM
Really?

Gotta check out the stout.

protector2814
05-25-2010, 05:44 PM
I don't know if you've heard of Rodman's, there in DC & MD, but they carry a lot of Brooklyn product. That's where I stumbled upon it and the beer-goons I play poker with are always bringing their stuff to our game.

cblakey1
05-25-2010, 05:54 PM
Yep, I know Rodman's.

I actually got mine at a new Wegman's out my way that boasts 700 varieties of beer! :eek:

I just grabbed this case cuz they had four kinds in it. Since they're Rochester, NY based, I bet they have other types of Brooklyn.

VinReaper
05-25-2010, 06:00 PM
Anyone tried it?

I read that it is becoming the new "IT" beer.

I bought a case of mixed beers (Pale Ale, Lager, Brown, and '55 Lager) and sorry, it wasn't all that.

Liked the brown though. :)

Brooklyn is a bar pint beer and is great for that. Nothing killer, but does the trick when drinking with the guys while watching the game at a pub.

VR

VinReaper
05-25-2010, 06:03 PM
Yep, I know Rodman's.

I actually got mine at a new Wegman's out my way that boasts 700 varieties of beer! :eek:

I just grabbed this case cuz they had four kinds in it. Since they're Rochester, NY based, I bet they have other types of Brooklyn.

They definitely do! And some are more then just the pub level quality,

Check out their website!

LINK: Brooklyn Brewery (http://www.brooklynbrewery.com/index.php/landing/)

VR