PDA

View Full Version : Computer is down

mwf6171
07-14-2010, 10:21 AM
Hey all, I think SKYPE has killed my home & work computer. I get the blue screen of death on each, SKYPE and Mozilla Firefox are the only things in common with both computers and I have NEVER had an issue with Firefox. Going to try to get the home puter fixed and will probably get in trouble for having downloaded SKYPE on my work net book, but oh well. Needless to say I am at the library right now using their computers, but this isn't going to be a trend as I can't drop everything and run to the library all the time. So, that being said you all are going to get nice little break from me until I can get one of the two computers fixed.

Enjoy! :happybirt

ComputerFly
07-14-2010, 10:27 AM
Thank God....

JK!!! Good luck getting it straightened out.

Wrothy
07-14-2010, 10:32 AM
Hey all, I think SKYPE has killed my home & work computer. I get the blue screen of death on each, SKYPE and Mozilla Firefox are the only things in common with both computers and I have NEVER had an issue with Firefox. Going to try to get the home puter fixed and will probably get in trouble for having downloaded SKYPE on my work net book, but oh well. Needless to say I am at the library right now using their computers, but this isn't going to be a trend as I can't drop everything and run to the library all the time. So, that being said you all are going to get nice little break from me until I can get one of the two computers fixed.

Enjoy! :happybirt

Sorry to hear that mate! Hope you get it sorted out soon.

mwf6171
07-18-2010, 07:43 PM
Back up and running for now. Not sure how long it will last. We think skype killed it last time so we aren't going to reinstall it. I will miss chatting with many of you. :(

Alex655321
07-18-2010, 07:45 PM
sorry to hear this Mikey, my computer has been on the brink for years, I dare not load anything new as I always have to do a deconstuctive reboot every now and then.

makes me just want to throw it in the trash !

.................http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l52/alex655321_2006/smileys/lousyputer.gif