PDA

View Full Version : Spectrum Judges

shiflettbrothers
09-04-2010, 01:46 PM
We are really honored to be among the Spectrum Judges for 2011 , issue #18. I know Boris Vallejo is one of the other judges. Don't try and send me M&M's , my vote cannot be bought. I will only vote as Brandon tells me to. DooHH! No, I will only vote as to who is the cutest girldoohh! I will only vote as to who is my closest buddy... the best art! The Best in Contemporary Fantastic Art. Got it.

j

shiflettbrothers
10-08-2010, 11:37 PM
We are not worthy!

yey Spectrum 18, we're honored to be on the Jury.
From the Spectrum site:

ANNOUNCING: THE SPECTRUM 18 JURY

We're pleased and honored to announce the members of this year's jury: Julie Bell, Nathan Fox, Gregory Manchess, Brandon Shiflett, Jarrod Shiflett, Boris Vallejo, and Shena Wolf. We could not ask for a more prestigious group of judges!

http://imagehost.vendio.com/a/7478531/aview/spectrum_edited-2.jpg

The Spectrum 18 Jury (from top, l to r): Boris Vallejo, Julie Bell, Shena Wolf, Nathan Fox, Gregory Manchess, and Brandon & Jarrod Shiflett

Call For Entries posters will start to be mailed out later this month; entry forms will also be available on-line when the mailing begins and the competition opens. Mark your calendars – deadline for entries to Spectrum 18 will be January 28, 2011!

cblakey1
10-09-2010, 09:41 AM
Good stuff. Now if they will only bring the price of the volumes down. :banghead: