PDA

View Full Version : ARH New Factory in China

Arahom Radjah
10-12-2010, 03:44 PM
We have wonderful news to share. ARH Studios is producing with a new factory. Yes, now ARH Studios statues are being produced in the same factory that produces for other major companies in the industry, like Sideshow, Bowen Designs, CS Moore and others.

Yes, it is a big step towards high quality products, and to start with, we will be releasing Cleopatra, Leonidas, and Anubis, in the first quarter of 2011, all together. So the pre-orders for the regular edition of all three will be up soon.

All three pieces will be available through our website, your LCS, Previews Magazine, and Sideshow Distributors.

PLEASE, spread the news! It is very important that our fans know that we are investing in high quality statues and this new factory will ensure it

thank you all!

VS1976
10-12-2010, 03:52 PM
Hmmmm Sideshow will be distributing your products too. Will you be selling "nude version" statues on there sites too?

Congrats on your new factory. :)

joeblack
10-12-2010, 03:54 PM
ARH is growing up

Congratulations Arahom

El Pulento
10-12-2010, 03:59 PM
Congrats Arahom!!!.. "You playing with the big boys now.."...

Averone
10-12-2010, 04:03 PM
Congratulations Arahom, this is the very start of something wonderful!
With these great statues and quality of these factories you will now be able to bring us even better statues in the near future.

TNovak
10-12-2010, 04:03 PM
Great news and congrats Arahom :DJsmile:

FROBAY
10-12-2010, 04:35 PM
Will you still offer Nude statues?. I noticed BBTS has the Cleo for preorder, but just the reg top version.

Averone
10-12-2010, 05:00 PM
Will you still offer Nude statues?. I noticed BBTS has the Cleo for preorder, but just the reg top version.

Im guessing the nude will be through the ARH Studios Web order site.

VS1976
10-12-2010, 05:13 PM
Its nude or nothing for me! :D

Arahom Radjah
10-12-2010, 05:27 PM
Guys,

Nor Sideshow or Diamond Comics (Previews Magazine) have said anything against the topless version of any of our statues, so I believe they will be offering them too.

Either way, we will always have the topless version available on our website.

I know that nudity might bring some issues, and I respect the fact that not everyone is ok with that, but we also consider those who don't mind it, so we will always have both versions available.

I also want to make sure that you all know that all previous statues we released were produced in a different factory, and we were not happy with some problems regarding quality control.

I am sure that all previous problems with some of our first pieces will be solved from now on!

If there is anybody frustrated or unhappy with any of our previous pieces, please give us another chance because now, our quality is guaranteed to meet high standards of other renowned companies

Arahom Radjah
10-12-2010, 06:10 PM
BTW, we won't have AP Edition for Anubis, so if anyone wants to order it, you should do it through one of the options I mentioned above.

Pre-orders for all three regular editions will also be available through our website.

Averone
10-12-2010, 07:47 PM
BTW, we won't have AP Edition for Anubis, so if anyone wants to order it, you should do it through one of the options I mentioned above.

Pre-orders for all three regular editions will also be available through our website.

I think everyone just forgot about Anubis! He is a very nice statue! So many Egyptians and still no persians! Ok I can wait!

supahman
10-12-2010, 10:01 PM
Congrats Arahom

mikman42
10-13-2010, 03:40 AM
Congrats on the factory quick question will we still get the box for the AP of the Medusas when there ready?Cheers

Arahom Radjah
10-13-2010, 07:46 PM
Congrats on the factory quick question will we still get the box for the AP of the Medusas when there ready?Cheers

Oh yes!

Joker10
10-13-2010, 09:43 PM
congratulations Arahom, very exciting news...

how does this affect the statues that were already ordered? is there any way to get a rough idea of a release schedule?