PDA

View Full Version : Who Wins PCS Turbo SUPER Street Fighter2 Tournament Edition POLL For the SNES ?

Rare1
11-06-2010, 07:43 PM
I was just having a discussion with my friend on what's the Best Street fighter PF PCS has done... it's a tough choice I believe it's Shin Akuma we agree on that... after that things get blurry lol so, I suggested this poll to see what all the fans/Collectors have to say.. to finally get the verdict lol

This Poll is for the Street fighter Pf's that are currently out.. Bison Chun-li Sagat are not yet out so, they are disqualified from the Tournament Consider them chair shots to the head better luck next poll.

This is my list lol though it shifts at times depending how the statue is displayed lol

1. Shin Akuma
2. ( sometimes first ) Original Zangief
3. Original Ryu ( I am bi-est, I am a big ryu Fan lol )
4. Original Vega
5. Original Guile
6. Ex.Ken
7. Original Cammy

Being that the poll Max is 10.. if an Ex is not mention sorry, but, No biggie I would like to base this poll more on the sculpt rather than just an alternate color

so, Let the Best Street Fighter win... Go For Broke!!! Round One... FIGHT!!!!!

:jedidual: :slapf: :deadh: :radior: :stick: :drama:

Rare1
11-06-2010, 08:00 PM
Sorry guys I did the poll wrong was hoping I could set it up to have sort of a race for number 1 and just have them follow in order... didn't work out as planned SMH but, I still would like to know peoples opinion on this

Zangief
11-06-2010, 08:08 PM
Zangief +1, best in the line. Definitely better than that overpriced paperweight shin!

By the way, does anyone have a shin to sell???

Bigmen12345
11-06-2010, 08:15 PM
I say Guile is the best then Shin.

Rare1
11-06-2010, 08:20 PM
I have Shin =) but, nope not for sale I'm taken him to my grave just maybe you can have him... OVER MY DEAD BODY!!! lol I just saw your thread man your still looking for him.. he barely pops up seriously good luck finding him.. and yeah I would buy regular Akuma if I get the chance too in the future.. The Symbol on the back of Regular Akuma is just more Street fighter Fan Iconic than the one on Shin's back just my opinion... like Pok'e Mon Gotta catch em all brother

SARFARAZ
11-06-2010, 08:42 PM
How can you not have regular akuma in the poll? My fav sculpt is akuma and I prefer the reg over the shin. This poll is a fail :(

Awesome
11-06-2010, 08:47 PM
Zangief so far is the only statue that has been done that is spot on to the character. Maybe Bison with the alternate head can be added to the category once it is revealed, the others look great except for the faces.

Rare1
11-06-2010, 08:52 PM
How can you not have regular akuma in the poll? My fav sculpt is akuma and I prefer the reg over the shin. This poll is a fail :(

lmao like I said man it's the same sculpt if you feel that way pick shin... a win for Shin Akuma is a win for Akuma lol

Alternate color ..sorry man too late to edit the poll.. But, I feel you ... but, the white hair on Shin is so, bad A$$ I can't agree with you Regular Akuma will have to fight for 2nd and By the looks of things Zangief is about to tombstone he's A$$!! for 2nd place :hilarious:

Rare1
11-06-2010, 09:00 PM
Zangief so far is the only statue that has been done that is spot on to the character. Maybe Bison with the alternate head can be added to the category once it is revealed, the others look great except for the faces.

I feel that same exact way sometimes .lol I look at them all and he is closest in my opinion to the character in the game Shin Akuma is Dope!! and I wouldn't change em but, he looks like the shin akuma in the game on steroids!! Plus that Shin/ REg Akuma Pose is from the comics he doesn't use that pose in the game. Ryu Pose I love but it is a bit dull.. ken well is the same size as Cammy And I just can't look pass that lol Guile I know he's standing straight and all vs he's crouch fighting style but, he's freakishly tall which has me scared for Sagat lmao

P.S.

Ken Pony tail though was an Excellent touch for the Ex Version cause it represents Alpha which is arguably the best series in Street Fighter History

Ryu
11-06-2010, 09:22 PM
Akuma
Shin Akuma
Guile

SARFARAZ
11-06-2010, 09:25 PM
If it's the same sculpt then why did you include both ryu and evil ryu? And both zangief's? Huh? Huh!!?? Lol it's all good man. Akuma's the best!

Ryu
11-06-2010, 09:26 PM
P.S.

Ken Pony tail though was an Excellent touch for the Ex Version cause it represents Alpha which is arguably the best series in Street Fighter History

Ken was younger in Alpha, so it doesn't translate well

Awesome
11-06-2010, 09:28 PM
Ken does have his ponytail in the Alpha games.

Rare1
11-06-2010, 09:29 PM
Ken was younger in Alpha, so it doesn't translate well.

:hilarious: yeah Jerry Should of added a wrinkle to the alternative head :hilarious: smh

Ryu
11-06-2010, 09:32 PM
:hilarious: yeah Jerry Should of added a wrinkle to the alternative head :hilarious: smh

I'm modifying mine by a great sculptor. :thumbs2:

Rare1
11-06-2010, 09:33 PM
If it's the same sculpt then why did you include both ryu and evil ryu? And both zangief's? Huh? Huh!!?? Lol it's all good man. Akuma's the best!

Wtf Lmao Okay Man Regular Akuma Slipt my mind I can't edit the poll jessss... lol Reg. Akuma Is Dope I have Shin and yes I still want a regular Akuma... I would Kill to find a Regular Akuma right now :psycho: Do you know who has one?

Rare1
11-06-2010, 09:37 PM
My problem with ken is that he looks puny Next to shin Akuma and Ryu I still like but, he's far from perfect.

I know ken's stand isn't straight up like the other guys but, still man it just don't look right smh

Rare1
11-06-2010, 10:05 PM
Akuma
Shin Akuma
Guile

:jawd: :jawd: :jawd: I am shocked by a guy who uses he's default picture as Ryu what an insult... I love Ryu he's my favorite character in the game and if I ever catch you in a pizzeria I will destroy you in a game of street fighter with RYU to defend he's Honor!!!.... You Offended me and my Family lol

marvelboi77
11-06-2010, 10:15 PM
I like Cammy Exclusive the best.

Rare1
11-06-2010, 10:28 PM
I like Cammy Exclusive the best.
NO YOU ARE WRONG SHE IS NOT THE MASTAH!!!!!
http://i590.photobucket.com/albums/ss342/kosick82/goken.jpg WE HAVE A WINNER!!!!!http://i590.photobucket.com/albums/ss342/kosick82/GOKENBACK.jpghttp://i590.photobucket.com/albums/ss342/kosick82/GOKENBACKGEE.jpghttp://i590.photobucket.com/albums/ss342/kosick82/GOKENVS.jpg AKUMA IS NO MATCH....PFFT THIS CHALLENGER CAN TAKE ON MULTIPLE STATUES!!! AND HE'S NOT ON THE POLL WHAT ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR MIND!!! LOL

THIS STATUE IS NOT ON POP CULTURE LEVEL I'M JUST J/K SORRY COULDN'T RESIST :hilarious:

Ryu
11-07-2010, 02:09 AM
:jawd: :jawd: :jawd: I am shocked by a guy who uses he's default picture as Ryu what an insult... I love Ryu he's my favorite character in the game and if I ever catch you in a pizzeria I will destroy you in a game of street fighter with RYU to defend he's Honor!!!.... You Offended me and my Family lol

Lol... I'm sorry friend, but unfortunately Ryu doesn't make the list. I wish it did.

As for 1 vs 1, that's fine, because I main Ryu in Street Fighter.

I more than welcome your challenge online.

Rare1
11-07-2010, 07:17 AM
Lol... I'm sorry friend, but unfortunately Ryu doesn't make the list. I wish it did.

As for 1 vs 1, that's fine, because I main Ryu in Street Fighter.

I more than welcome your challenge online.

Okay Choose your Funeral

Hit me up on either one
( Open Challenge to Everyone )

Ps3 tag Chief_Riot
360 Tag is Chief Riot

this is what I have available to me now but, if there is a version of sf I don't got I would gladly rent it from gamefly to whip your candy A$$

Super Street fighter 4 (360)
Street fighter 2 Hd ( Ps3 & 360)
Marvel Vs Cap2 (360)

Marvel Vs Cap3 ain't out yet but, I beat everyone at NYC Comic Con so your future ass whipping is coming for that too.. so chose your Casket... Xbox 360 or Ps3... and Remember this

You must defeat shen long to stand a chance :eplus2:

P.S. Send a Pm here just in case you can't find me online to set up a time to meet.. I'm a busy Street Fighter that walks bear footed on the road with a duffle bag full of money.. but, I will always make time just pm.. and we will FIGHT!!! :slapf: :drama: :jedidual:

I am looking for a fight that can push me to my limits been searching since Street Fighter 2 became popular but, Til this day I can't find it!!! I currently and have been fighting at 50 percent and remain undefeated can someone help me.... I dare you!!

bebohawk
11-07-2010, 10:30 AM
For me Ken got the best body the only thing the I would improve is the ex head I think the hair look like a wig instead of look natural and awesome like Vega

Rquiem
11-07-2010, 01:20 PM
Okay Choose your Funeral

Hit me up on either one
( Open Challenge to Everyone )

Ps3 tag Chief_Riot
360 Tag is Chief Riot

this is what I have available to me now but, if there is a version of sf I don't got I would gladly rent it from gamefly to whip your candy A$$

Super Street fighter 4 (360)
Street fighter 2 Hd ( Ps3 & 360)
Marvel Vs Cap2 (360)

Marvel Vs Cap3 ain't out yet but, I beat everyone at NYC Comic Con so your future ass whipping is coming for that too.. so chose your Casket... Xbox 360 or Ps3... and Remember this

You must defeat shen long to stand a chance :eplus2:

P.S. Send a Pm here just in case you can't find me online to set up a time to meet.. I'm a busy Street Fighter that walks bear footed on the road with a duffle bag full of money.. but, I will always make time just pm.. and we will FIGHT!!! :slapf: :drama: :jedidual:

I am looking for a fight that can push me to my limits been searching since Street Fighter 2 became popular but, Til this day I can't find it!!! I currently and have been fighting at 50 percent and remain undefeated can someone help me.... I dare you!!

Rquiem is the tag, to bad you gonna lose twice.
1 the money you need to rent the game
2 your pride

Nah kidding I lose just about everything in SSF4 on the PS3.
But your welcome to challenge any time, just for the fun factor.
Get your Headset on for some old school verbal bashing aswel :P.

Zangief
11-07-2010, 01:39 PM
Rquiem is the tag, to bad you gonna lose twice.
1 the money you need to rent the game
2 your pride

Nah kidding I lose just about everything in SSF4 on the PS3.
But your welcome to challenge any time, just for the fun factor.
Get your Headset on for some old school verbal bashing aswel :P.

:hilarious: :hilarious: :hilarious: :hilarious: :hilarious: :hilarious: :hilarious: :hilarious:

I gotta agree with Rquiem though, if you don't have the game I doubt that you'll stand a chance. I put over 250 hours into this game and while I am better than a lot of people, I still get my a$$ handed to me from time to time. This isn't a pick up and play game.

Rquiem
11-07-2010, 02:08 PM
:hilarious: :hilarious: :hilarious: :hilarious: :hilarious: :hilarious: :hilarious: :hilarious:

I gotta agree with Rquiem though, if you don't have the game I doubt that you'll stand a chance. I put over 250 hours into this game and while I am better than a lot of people, I still get my a$$ handed to me from time to time. This isn't a pick up and play game.

And you sold your console :doh!:
Man would have loved to spar with you!

What's your account name, I'll add you for keep off appearance sake.

Or till your inevitable return.............:battherapy: (Instert fatalitytheme here, dah duh duuuuuuuuuhnnnnn)

ALIMOE27
11-07-2010, 03:19 PM
Zangief all the way

Zangief
11-07-2010, 04:17 PM
And you sold your console :doh!:
Man would have loved to spar with you!

What's your account name, I'll add you for keep off appearance sake.

Or till your inevitable return.............:battherapy: (Instert fatalitytheme here, dah duh duuuuuuuuuhnnnnn)

My X360 tag is LonersClub, and I actually was thinking of getting a PS3 again, but my arcade stick broke today :thumbsdow

So it will be at least a couple of days till I get my new one:sos:

A2G
11-07-2010, 04:27 PM
My X360 tag is LonersClub, and I actually was thinking of getting a PS3 again, but my arcade stick broke today :thumbsdow

So it will be at least a couple of days till I get my new one:sos:

Wish you kept the PS3 and sold your xbox. Free online gameplay and blu-ray to boot and better processor....and I play ssf4 on ps3 too!

Zangief
11-07-2010, 04:29 PM
Wish you kept the PS3 and sold your xbox. Free online gameplay and blu-ray to boot and better processor....and I play ssf4 on ps3 too!

A2G your on PS3 too??? Aw man, maybe I should get a PS3 and ditch the shin search...

Awesome
11-07-2010, 05:01 PM
When you guys get a PS3 I will play Super Street Fighter 4 with you guys.

A2G
11-07-2010, 05:11 PM
A2G your on PS3 too??? Aw man, maybe I should get a PS3 and ditch the shin search...

Lol, yeah man I decided to not waste $60 or whatever it is to pay yearly to play online on xbox when ps3 is free. Just sell your xbox and get a ps3 off craigslist for cheaper. It won't put much of a dent in your wallet.

akumalove
11-07-2010, 05:54 PM
When you guys get a PS3 I will play Super Street Fighter 4 with you guys.
add me: my name on the PS3 is akumalove
I have added some other members, but how can I play SSF4 against them? :dork:
Christina

Rquiem
11-07-2010, 08:23 PM

What's the tag??????????

man I feel a few Statueforum ultimate showdown tournament coming up.

First Prize is Zangief's collection.
Because he sold his PS3 and broke his joystick in the process!:confused2

Rquiem
11-07-2010, 08:24 PM
add me: my name on the PS3 is akumalove
I have added some other members, but how can I play SSF4 against them? :dork:
Christina

Be online when they are :P.

In the game you can invite them. Start a game online, and there should be an option to invite players!

A2G
11-07-2010, 08:33 PM
What's the tag??????????

Hey bud, my tag is Rmean. Add me when you get a chance!

Zangief
11-07-2010, 08:36 PM
What's the tag??????????

I'll put my collection up for first prize...you know why?

Cause the red cyclone doesn't lose!!!

He comes out when you least expect it, and BOOM!
http://i177.photobucket.com/albums/w239/Kreuznik/Animated%20Gif/Zangief.gif

Ryu
11-07-2010, 08:38 PM
http://iamhilarious.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/07/zangief_table.gif

Zangief
11-07-2010, 08:44 PM
Alright, alright fine, after doing some reasearch I decided to get a PS3, it shall be here on Tuesday!

Zangief
11-07-2010, 08:45 PM
http://iamhilarious.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/07/zangief_table.gif

Yes! Where did you find that?! Pure awesomeness!

Rquiem
11-07-2010, 09:01 PM
Yes! Where did you find that?! Pure awesomeness!

Gief, that's awesome news!
Look forward to spar with you.

And the ingame Gief is definitely one of the best ingame characters! looking forward to some piledrivers!

Rquiem
11-07-2010, 09:01 PM
Hey bud, my tag is Rmean. Add me when you get a chance!

Add you in a few minutes m8!

Rare1
11-08-2010, 01:11 AM
Anyone plays Tekken 6 I am so bad ass with the Best wrestler Ever "King" he would beat the crap out of Zangief can't wait til Tekken Vs Street Fighter .... All I need is King and Ryu

Rare1
11-08-2010, 01:13 AM
The Poll is off.. Guile is too close to Shin Akuma he's no where near Shin's Level

Zangief
11-08-2010, 08:32 AM
The Poll is off.. Guile is too close to Shin Akuma he's no where near Shin's Level

I have to agree to Rare here, I know art is subjective and all of that but the skin tone of Guile alone should disqualify him. Methinks maybe it has something to do with him being released the latest out of the bunch

Gruson
11-08-2010, 06:11 PM
Zangief is the best in the line. Ken and Ryu also look great.

I was let down with Guile...too big and not in scale with the others.