PDA

View Full Version : Ebay Stuff

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

OuttaSight
01-15-2011, 10:00 PM
I just put up some new things in case anyone is interested

- Zangief original sculpture (no reserve !)

- Vega EX Signed AP

- Vega regular #10 (no reserve)

- Ryu vs Sagat Signed EX AP

http://myworld.ebay.com/popcultureshockcollectibles/

Awesome
01-15-2011, 10:04 PM
The Vega exclusive will sure go for $600 or more most likely.

OuttaSight
01-15-2011, 10:09 PM
The Vega exclusive will sure go for $600 or more most likely.

I was shocked when it was brought to me the other day. Ive looked before and couldnt find any but my guy found three, of which one was this EX.

One day I hope we find a bunch of Akumas :D

VS1976
01-15-2011, 10:16 PM
Nice to see u changed your eBay name. Hope everything sell well for you. :)

bebohawk
01-15-2011, 10:48 PM
Hey Jerry any chance you got extras of your old Sota street fighter figures only I'm missing Bison and Sagat to complete my collection:thumbs2:

Awesome
01-15-2011, 10:56 PM
I was shocked when it was brought to me the other day. Ive looked before and couldnt find any but my guy found three, of which one was this EX.

One day I hope we find a bunch of Akumas :D

I might even bid on it, remember to make sure that if you get an extra AP's of all of the Street Fighter statues coming up I want to be first on the list unless you have decided to put them on ebay from now on >_>

Averone
01-15-2011, 10:58 PM
A white Bison!!! :drooling:

lamaseta17
01-16-2011, 11:30 AM
a bid has been placed thanks jerry

I and I
01-16-2011, 11:40 AM
too bad it ain't any Darkstalkers... if you ever stumble across one during spring cleaning, give a shout ;)

anyhow, good luck with your listings ;)

Spazzy
01-16-2011, 04:44 PM
Nice finds!

Zangief
01-16-2011, 04:56 PM
AHHH, an original Zang! I am so tempted...

NorthernLadMSP
01-16-2011, 05:07 PM
I would love a Vega, he's awsome! Too bad he's so pricey . . . he's my favorite male Street Fighter.

MinMay
01-16-2011, 09:55 PM
I'm going to bid $5,000 for each statue.

Jerry, give me 10% commission if it sells more than $5,000 :drooling:

wizardjones
01-16-2011, 10:10 PM
I wish I had a Vega PF :/

VS1976
01-16-2011, 10:20 PM
I'm going to bid $5,000 for each statue.

Jerry, give me 10% commission if it sells more than $5,000 :drooling:

:laugh: That's going to eBay and paypal :peoples:

OuttaSight
01-16-2011, 10:38 PM
I wish I had a Vega PF :/

the one for sale doesnt have a reserve...

wizardjones
01-16-2011, 10:42 PM
the one for sale doesnt have a reserve...
*fixed* Oh Wait I didn't see that one for some reason!

jye318
01-17-2011, 12:26 AM
Hi Jerry, sorry i put a personal question here, I see you are selling the vega, do you have a extra Coa? I can buy one if I need, the guy sold a simply vega to me and it was without signed by you, it was # 7 of 45, thank you so much if you can help a collector here!!

MinMay
01-17-2011, 01:04 AM
hmmmm...you must have gotten a great deal without the COA included :)

You should have returned it to the seller if the COA is important to you. Personally, I would NEVER pay a statue without a COA though :)

Hi Jerry, sorry i put a personal question here, I see you are selling the vega, do you have a extra Coa? I can buy one if I need, the guy sold a simply vega to me and it was without signed by you, it was # 7 of 45, thank you so much if you can help a collector here!!

OuttaSight
01-17-2011, 02:24 AM

I might. Have to look. Send me a PM so I remember in the morning.

rems
01-17-2011, 03:35 AM

Hi Jerry, same here, bought a Ryu Reg fr Ebay last year, but without a COA... mine was 35/500... Do u happen to have an extra Ryu Reg COA?? Will pay for it... will pm u too.... Thanx bro

derekrodneysim
01-17-2011, 03:53 AM
Hope they sell well, Jerry!

Not like you need the cash :D

jye318
01-17-2011, 06:10 AM

Wow thanks Jerry, that will be a lot help!! Sent you pm now!

Leckske
01-17-2011, 11:14 AM
Very interested in the Dio! Thanks for the links.

OuttaSight
01-17-2011, 12:29 PM
Hope they sell well, Jerry!

Not like you need the cash :D

Well

- Cash is cash
- Its interesting to me to see what these pieces are valued at on the secondary market
- I need the space
- Someone else will appreciate them far more than I do

tosh75
01-17-2011, 05:42 PM
Original zangief?????? I am so tempted...!!!!!!

THE_BEAST
01-18-2011, 10:27 PM
Hey Jerry, it doesnt look like theres much interest for your Ryu vs Sagat ex AP. Maybe if you signed it, it might sell.

Zangief
01-18-2011, 10:48 PM
Original zangief?????? I am so tempted...!!!!!!

YOU STAY AWAY!!!

:tounge:

wizardjones
01-18-2011, 11:30 PM
YOU STAY AWAY!!!

:tounge:

:hilarious:

OuttaSight
02-21-2011, 11:36 PM
Just put up a regular Zangief and a Mecha Zangief on EBay.

Neither are perfect. There are some paint flaws and some small chips in the hair.

Sideshow recently delivered 40 returns to me so we are slowly going to go through them and if we feel they are a C+ or better then will put on EBay so collectors who cant afford these statues in perfect condition have an opportunity to still own them

There are a total of 7 Zangiefs but I know at least two have broken legs and we will be throwing them away. Too difficult to repair.

THE_BEAST
02-21-2011, 11:43 PM

Neither are perfect. There are some paint flaws and some small chips in the hair.

Sideshow recently delivered 40 returns to me so we are slowly going to go through them and if we feel they are a C+ or better then will put on EBay so collectors who cant afford these statues in perfect condition have an opportunity to still own them

There are a total of 7 Zangiefs but I know at least two have broken legs and we will be throwing them away. Too difficult to repair.

Jerry, I just sent a PM to you. Let me know dude. :D

VS1976
02-21-2011, 11:47 PM

Why not list them here instead of selling it on eBay? Anyways your box is full? Wanna sell the mecha zangeif? Please pm me thx ~ Jason

Sskaaar
02-21-2011, 11:53 PM

That's awesome...you :buttrock: I have both so I won't be bidding but I'll spread the word.

Does this mean that only 260 pieces is out there?

And the possibility of only 298 total since you are throwing 2 away?

Do you remember if all your previous releases were all shipped? or have you thrown some away because of damage?

OuttaSight
02-21-2011, 11:54 PM
Why not list them here instead of selling it on eBay?

Because not every person who collects this line frequents this forum. EBay is a level playing field and instead of my having to put a price on these (which I have a hard time doing), I let the free market decide what they are worth.

They are no reserve. If they go for $20 then so be it.

Sskaaar
02-21-2011, 11:54 PM
Why not list them here instead of selling it on eBay?

Probably so everyone have a chance at it? And maybe he's not sure how much to sell it so he's letting collectors set the price? Just a guess...

Sskaaar
02-21-2011, 11:56 PM
oops...posted the same time

Quest99
02-21-2011, 11:58 PM
I want them both! Pm me if interested, or else I'll just bid like everyone else.

OuttaSight
That's awesome...you :buttrock: I have both so I won't be bidding but I'll spread the word.

Does this mean that only 260 pieces is out there?

And the possibility of only 298 total since you are throwing 2 away?

Do you remember if all your previous releases were all shipped? or have you thrown some away because of damage?

No it was 40 total pieces but they include Morrigan, Felicia, Ryu vs Sagat, Zangief, Guile and Cammy.

Nothing really rare like Ryu, Akuma or Ken.

My guess is , allowing for broken pieces, there are probably 270 or so Zangiefs out there.

VS1976
Because not every person who collects this line frequents this forum. EBay is a level playing field and instead of my having to put a price on these (which I have a hard time doing), I let the free market decide what they are worth.

They are no reserve. If they go for $20 then so be it.

Aaahhh. I bet u would sell all of them here instead of eBay :thinking: . I would like the Mecha Z. I bet it will still go for over what u think they are worth?

OuttaSight
02-21-2011, 11:59 PM
Everyone, feel free to bid on the auctions but you dont have to PM me with offers. Just going to list these pieces on EBay and see how it goes.

OuttaSight
02-22-2011, 12:00 AM
Aaahhh. I bet u would sell all of them here instead of eBay :thinking: . I would like the Mecha Z. I bet it will still go for over what u think they are worth?

I will be surprised if the Mech goes for more than $250-300

VS1976
02-22-2011, 12:00 AM
No it was 40 total pieces but they include Morrigan, Felicia, Ryu vs Sagat, Zangief, Guile and Cammy.

My guess is , allowing for broken pieces, there are probably 270 or so Zangiefs out there.

Hey Jerry, I'm looking for a cammy (reg or ex). Any private sales? Let me know please????

Sskaaar
02-22-2011, 12:13 AM

Oh ok, got it.

Only 270 Zs out there? That's why it's so hard to find and the fact that it's a nice sculpt. I've talked about having a low ES before but this one, IMO, is too low. Should have been at least 400. Any reason this one had a low ES?

PM sent.

OuttaSight
02-22-2011, 12:14 AM
Oh ok, got it.

Only 270 Zs out there? That's why it's so hard to find and the fact that it's a nice sculpt. I've talked about having a low ES before but this one, IMO, is too low. Should have been at least 400. Any reason this one had a low ES?

PM sent.

I thought the price was so high that 300 pcs were enough. Big mistake.

wizardjones
02-22-2011, 12:26 AM
I want a messed up morrigan with easy repair! I plan on keeping the PCS statues for a long time. :D Also, let's hope you list them after your current auctions are finished ;P

jasong888
02-22-2011, 01:52 AM
hey jerry, you wouldn't happen to have any extra cammy hair or vega claw hands would you?

jetfuel
02-22-2011, 02:39 AM
I want me a Zangief super bad like, do the broken ones your throwing have at least good condition heads and bases?

akumalove
02-22-2011, 05:45 AM
The auction of Mecha states 100 of them were made, but the ES is 75. Do 25 AP's exist??
Christina

TheSFToySpirit
02-22-2011, 10:53 AM
Nooo!!.. I just spent my budget of the month 3 days back for another statue of Street Fighter, really good anyway, but nothing compare to this!..

If only I had known... :waa:

:mad: :mad:

rome_325
02-22-2011, 01:42 PM

Are you going to hold on to any mint parts of the statues that you throw out (change-o-hands, heads, etc)? I think it'll be a good idea since there are collectors out there who have damaged/chipped parts and are willing to pay to have them replaced (vega's claw, cammys hairbraid, etc....)

Old Snake
02-22-2011, 01:46 PM
I wouldn't mind a Zangief head even if not owning the statue. I could have a bust sculpted out of that.

woozie0
02-22-2011, 02:09 PM
The auction of Mecha states 100 of them were made, but the ES is 75. Do 25 AP's exist??
Christina

Was thinking the same thing...? :thinking:

keewan
02-22-2011, 02:39 PM
Christina

Replacement for broken statues maybe...

OuttaSight
02-22-2011, 03:06 PM
hey jerry, you wouldn't happen to have any extra cammy hair or vega claw hands would you?

Not really. Broken/missing braids and claws are the number 1 reason these were returned to me.

I havent even opened them to look yet.

I want me a Zangief super bad like, do the broken ones your throwing have at least good condition heads and bases?

I dont have any separate heads. I do have one Zangief base but it has the typical flaws most of the bases have.

Christina

Its cracks me up how you all remember this stuff better than i do.

I thought it was 100. Its still 75 (not including the APs)

Are you going to hold on to any mint parts of the statues that you throw out (change-o-hands, heads, etc)? I think it'll be a good idea since there are collectors out there who have damaged/chipped parts and are willing to pay to have them replaced (vega's claw, cammys hairbraid, etc....)

Ill consolidate the pieces to make the best single statue possible. If there are remaining pieces then Ill let everyone know.

chunky
02-22-2011, 03:45 PM
I will be surprised if the Mech goes for more than $250-300

he's doing pretty good.

Alucard
02-22-2011, 03:59 PM
Regular zangief $335
Mech zangief $365

Are you surprised Jerry?? Lol

http://yourworldcollectibles.blogspot.com/

akumalove
02-22-2011, 04:01 PM
I'm not surprised, the Zangief & Mecha Zangief will be a lot more worth in a year from now. Maybe double! Remember my words ;) haha
Christina

OuttaSight
02-22-2011, 04:48 PM
Regular zangief $335
Mech zangief $365

Are you surprised Jerry?? Lol

I am. I hope the auction winners understand they arent perfect.

Alucard
02-22-2011, 05:02 PM
I am. I hope the auction winners understand they arent perfect.

Yeah I'm sure they know it, it clearly shows it in the auction plus you have pics they have to be stupid not to know and bid. If it's just the hair thats damaged then that's an easy fix I would've bided if I had the money.

http://yourworldcollectibles.blogspot.com/

Quest99
02-22-2011, 05:17 PM
I sure hope so....;)

I'm not surprised, the Zangief & Mecha Zangief will be a lot more worth in a year from now. Maybe double! Remember my words ;) haha
Christina

toe
02-22-2011, 07:16 PM
Christina

i was gonna sell my Mecha Zangief to get the regular one but I guess Im gonna hold on to it now :DJsmile:

MinMay
02-22-2011, 08:30 PM
Remember my service guys...

I'll hype the mother of any statues, but I'll get 5% of the final price. PM if you need my service hehehe.

Street Fighter does not need me to pump it up to get a high price anyway....

MinMay
02-22-2011, 08:34 PM
nice prediction...but I think you're right...

the next generation work force is going to be employed and they'll be able to afford them in a year or so....

Christina

woozie0
02-22-2011, 08:54 PM
Christina

Ok I'll remember this and if they're not worth double in a year, you can reimburse me for the difference ;)

Remember my service guys...

I'll hype the mother of any statues, but I'll get 5% of the final price. PM if you need my service hehehe.

Street Fighter does not need me to pump it up to get a high price anyway....

:laugh: I still remember your "Bid high, it's only money, you can't take it with you when you die..." speech :laugh:

akumalove
02-23-2011, 04:55 AM
Ok I'll remember this and if they're not worth double in a year, you can reimburse me for the different ;)

lol, if I'm wrong you can have a free cocktail with me when you're in Cologne ;)
Christina

OuttaSight
02-24-2011, 09:56 PM
I just listed the following if anyone is interested.

Guile EX: Theres really nothing wrong with this but it is a return. The base has the typical small marks from being boxed before the paint was fully dry. It does have Charlie tags.

Morrigan: Piece of her hair is broken off.

chunky
02-24-2011, 09:59 PM
woot :D

wizardjones
02-24-2011, 11:20 PM

Guile EX: Theres really nothing wrong with this but it is a return. The base has the typical small marks from being boxed before the paint was fully dry. It does have Charlie tags.

Lol, that Morrigan is gonna sell for $300.00 I promise you :D :goodpost:

jetfuel
02-24-2011, 11:27 PM

Bring on more of your Geifs cheif....or some returned vegas if you have anymore

OuttaSight
02-24-2011, 11:28 PM

There is another Gief Ill put up tomorrow.

I have a Vega but no claw :(

wizardjones
02-24-2011, 11:29 PM

Get that one before it ends man. It's cheap.

jetfuel
02-24-2011, 11:34 PM
There is another Gief Ill put up tomorrow.

I have a Vega but no claw :(

Hows the condition of that Gief compared to the one that just ended?
Thnx

jetfuel
02-24-2011, 11:35 PM
Get that one before it ends man. It's cheap.

I tried but Ebay on my android isnt as swift as it is at home. hopefully the next one come home with me

Edit: Or were you talking about the guy on ebay who is selling his like he has the only one on the planet?

Mannequin
02-25-2011, 12:10 AM
Regular with paint chip sold for over 600$ Top brass prices!!

http://i111.photobucket.com/albums/n129/mannequin_inc/Sideshow/ZangiefRegWithDing.gif

While the Mecha sold almost retail cost, under 400$..

antnie
02-25-2011, 12:26 AM
Regular with paint chip sold for over 600$ Top brass prices!!

http://i111.photobucket.com/albums/n129/mannequin_inc/Sideshow/ZangiefRegWithDing.gif

While the Mecha sold almost retail cost, under 400$..

I am surprised that these pieces with chips sold for so much. Nice Jerry :p

THE_BEAST
02-25-2011, 02:36 AM
It sold for so much cause it came from Jerry. Had it been some no name ebay seller, it probally would have ended for half that price.

Leckske
02-25-2011, 03:51 AM
But these were normal numbered editions right? Not APs?

TheSFToySpirit
02-25-2011, 08:48 AM
Jerry you said that you received a total of 7 Zangief, but two with broken legs.

Can you tell us how many reg and Mecha will you put on eBay?

OuttaSight
02-25-2011, 01:04 PM
It sold for so much cause it came from Jerry. Had it been some no name ebay seller, it probally would have ended for half that price.

You think so ? Its not signed. Its not an AP. Its damaged.

But these were normal numbered editions right? Not APs?

Normal numbered

Jerry you said that you received a total of 7 Zangief, but two with broken legs.

Can you tell us how many reg and Mecha will you put on eBay?

7 reg and 2 EX

1 EX just sold and the other is missing both heads and hands. Im not going to both putting that on EBay.

Out of the 7 reg, 2 have shattered legs and no heads or hands. Obviously not going to put those on EBay.

Out of the 5 remaining, 1 just sold and the other 4 are of similar condition, however, a couple only have one of the heads. Not both

akumalove
02-25-2011, 01:46 PM
I would also rather buy a damaged one from you than from a random Ebay member.

Maybe you could help some people from the forum that had a damaged corpus or broken legs.

Christina

TheSFToySpirit
02-25-2011, 01:59 PM
7 reg and 2 EX

1 EX just sold and the other is missing both heads and hands. Im not going to both putting that on EBay.

Out of the 7 reg, 2 have shattered legs and no heads or hands. Obviously not going to put those on EBay.

Out of the 5 remaining, 1 just sold and the other 4 are of similar condition, however, a couple only have one of the heads. Not both
Ok thanks for infos, I'll try to bid on one of them...

OuttaSight
02-25-2011, 02:00 PM
Ok thanks for infos, I'll try to bid on one of them...

Shipping is going to be crazy high to you.

OuttaSight
02-25-2011, 02:02 PM
Maybe you could help some people from the forum that had a damaged corpus or broken legs.

Christina

As far as what Sideshow told me every damaged one was replaced or refunded.

If you are asking if I can help get them repaired I cant. It would cost more than $600 in labor to try and repair the broken ones.

TheSFToySpirit
02-25-2011, 02:06 PM
Shipping is going to be crazy high to you.
Unfortunately I'm used to pay a lot for shipping costs!.. It isn't rare that I paid more for them that the item itself!.. :mad:

It's like that when we collect something that we can't find anything about it in our country apart the game...

akumalove
02-25-2011, 02:24 PM
As far as what Sideshow told me every damaged one was replaced or refunded.

If you are asking if I can help get them repaired I cant. It would cost more than $600 in labor to try and repair the broken ones.Or maybe send them the corpus to replace theirs (when they pay shipping).
Christina

Spazzy
02-25-2011, 02:26 PM
yowza, I am getting more and more tempted with Z, mine is absoultely MINT condition, even the base has NO imperfections.

I just really want to complete the line!

OuttaSight
02-25-2011, 02:55 PM
Or maybe send them the corpus to replace theirs (when they pay shipping).
Christina

But thats all long been done with. There is no one left for Sideshow to replace.

akumalove
02-25-2011, 03:02 PM
I just remembered one member that did not get a replacement and had broken legs, THE BEAST is trying to find out who it was in another thread.
Christina

Mannequin
02-25-2011, 04:18 PM
Maybe you can make them a bit special.... Especially like a special note on the back of the COA... A special note to the buyer... I dont mind you and the sculptor signing on the back of the card of my Mecha Z!

Just write it to mannequin... Hehehe

You think so ? Its not signed. Its not an AP. Its damaged.

Normal numbered

7 reg and 2 EX

OuttaSight
02-28-2011, 02:41 PM
Put another Zangief on EBay. This one is pretty close to perfect except it is missing the variant (grinning) head

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=160552967358

TheSFToySpirit
02-28-2011, 03:15 PM
Put another Zangief on EBay. This one is pretty close to perfect except it is missing the variant (grinning) head

But you will put on other Gief later with both head that's right? Sorry for the question but like that I know if I bid or not :D

OuttaSight
02-28-2011, 03:20 PM
But you will put on other Gief later with both head that's right? Sorry for the question but like that I know if I bid or not :D

Yes but the one with both heads has chips in the hair and not perfect paint like the last one I put on EBay

TheSFToySpirit
02-28-2011, 03:57 PM
Yes but the one with both heads has chips in the hair and not perfect paint like the last one I put on EBay
Ok thanks, so I have less than 3 days to make my choice!..

Spazzy
02-28-2011, 04:27 PM
should have put the damaged head with the damaged z, and have a perfect one to sell, would have made more!

jetfuel
02-28-2011, 08:53 PM

Gonna have a solid go at this one, maybe i can come across another head down the road if i end up winning

toe
03-01-2011, 01:49 PM
A Shin Akuma is going for an arm and a leg right now on ebay *yikes*

Vince-Vell
03-01-2011, 02:18 PM
A Shin Akuma is going for an arm and a leg right now on ebay *yikes*

Thats cheap, i am trying to part with mine for a arm, leg and torso! :D

gylaya79
03-01-2011, 02:39 PM
Gonna have a solid go at this one, maybe i can come across another head down the road if i end up winning

you've got yourself a race bro. but you're running on jet fuel and i've only got enough gas for a scooter, so it's going to be one short race.:D

wizardjones
03-01-2011, 03:42 PM
Ok thanks, so I have less than 3 days to make my choice!..

Just get it. It will go for $400.00 or more anyway. It seems like a good enough deal if you were sort of on the fence about the thing.

TheSFToySpirit
03-01-2011, 06:49 PM
Just get it. It will go for $400.00 or more anyway. It seems like a good enough deal if you were sort of on the fence about the thing.
Mmmh... Yes but it bothers me that there's only one head... We'll see... :thinking:

darren1228
03-01-2011, 07:16 PM
Mmmh... Yes but it bothers me that there's only one head... We'll see... :thinking:

The head included is the one that looks better in my opinion. If I had Zangief in my collection I would hardly use the second head. Good luck making your decision.

TheSFToySpirit
03-01-2011, 07:55 PM
The head included is the one that looks better in my opinion. If I had Zangief in my collection I would hardly use the second head. Good luck making your decision.
Yes I agree with you, I''ll also display it with the "reg" head if I had it I think, but it bothers me to don't have something complete, and I have to say that the grinning head rocks anyway... Haaa it's hard to choice! But thanks!..

OuttaSight
03-01-2011, 09:54 PM
I should have expected this...

The person who bought the damaged Zangief is now complaining that I didnt take pics of every single chip that was in the hair.

They actually had the nerve to ask me what I was going to do about it...Can you believe it ?

wizardjones
03-01-2011, 09:58 PM

The person who bought the damaged Zangief is now complaining that I didnt take pics of every single chip that was in the hair.

They actually had the nerve to ask me what I was going to do about it...Can you believe it ?

Probably wanted to buy it and resell it for a higher price :/ :deadh: :deadh:

TheSFToySpirit
03-01-2011, 10:00 PM

Tell him simply that you warned about this in the text of the auction, nothing forced you to take pics of each chips!..

Sometimes customers are not very friendly...

(Jerry please check your PMs :) )

THE_BEAST
03-01-2011, 10:24 PM

TOOL :laugh:

Quick question for ya Jerry. How much does Zangief weigh?

OuttaSight
03-01-2011, 10:24 PM
Tell him simply that you warned about this in the text of the auction, nothing forced you to take pics of each chips!..

Sometimes customers are not very friendly...

(Jerry please check your PMs :) )

Looking at his EBay record I can tell he is a flipper. He was going to try and make a quick $150-200 on this by throwing some black paint in the chips and calling it new.

Lot of scummy people out there.

wizardjones
03-01-2011, 10:31 PM
Next Zangief with alot of chips in your pile please pm me. I have alot of the street fighters but refuse to pay the flipper price for the thing. I can let it sit there with one head or a chip on the base.

Quest99
03-01-2011, 10:36 PM
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rt=nc&nma=true&item=180630457212&si=EKFNwCy3HT0xQ6jGbVxbpjXohDY%253D&viewitem=&sspagename=STRK%3AMEWAX%3AIT

Was really close to bid on this, but decided not to...:redface:

OuttaSight
03-01-2011, 10:37 PM
Quick question for ya Jerry. How much does Zangief weigh?

29 lbs

Quest99
03-01-2011, 10:39 PM
29 lbs

He is a beast! Got one coming my way from Germany! :D

THE_BEAST
03-01-2011, 10:40 PM
I wouldnt even mind having a headless damaged one. Or one that had to be destroyed/smashed for a sideshow return. I wanta make a custom one anyway so a damaged one would kick @ss.

THE_BEAST
03-01-2011, 10:44 PM
29 lbs

:jawd:

woozie0
03-01-2011, 11:13 PM

Perhaps selling to a forum member would be less frustrating? Save on the fees too...

Quest99
03-01-2011, 11:34 PM
Perhaps selling to a forum member would be less frustrating? Save on the fees too...

I was just thinking the same thing. :dork:

bebohawk
03-01-2011, 11:43 PM
hey Jerry any chance you have a extra of Cammy front hair piece i recently was showing Cammy to my Friend and the piece fell off and got a chip in the tip of the hair:banghead: :banghead:

OuttaSight
03-01-2011, 11:47 PM
hey Jerry any chance you have a extra of Cammy front hair piece i recently was showing Cammy to my Friend and the piece fell off and got a chip in the tip of the hair:banghead: :banghead:

Thats one thing I know I dont have...even my personal display piece is chipped.

Sorry

bebohawk
03-01-2011, 11:49 PM
Thats one thing I know I dont have...even my personal display piece is chipped.

Sorry

don't worry thanks anyways:thumbs2:

THE_BEAST
03-02-2011, 03:14 AM

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rt=nc&nma=true&item=160549928908&si=%252F5QMA25HwELxLFE0uPGzbfKufHs%253D&viewitem=

So it appears that our good old friend thekingdom369 was the buyer of this zangief. I wonder if he will try to scam someone and try to sell it as NEW. Whats the # on the cert Jerry?

toe
03-02-2011, 03:19 AM
Looking at his EBay record I can tell he is a flipper. He was going to try and make a quick $150-200 on this by throwing some black paint in the chips and calling it new.

Lot of scummy people out there.

or probably repaint it to Mecha Z and say that the certificate was lost.

lemonman6
03-02-2011, 04:28 AM
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rt=nc&nma=true&item=180630457212&si=EKFNwCy3HT0xQ6jGbVxbpjXohDY%253D&viewitem=&sspagename=STRK%3AMEWAX%3AIT

Was really close to bid on this, but decided not to...:redface:

I think it's pretty pricey for a statue that has no box.

Not only that, the seller in in Japan, so international shipping without a box can't help. I wouldn't risk damage to a statue like this by shipping with no box.

OuttaSight
03-02-2011, 05:04 AM
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rt=nc&nma=true&item=160549928908&si=%252F5QMA25HwELxLFE0uPGzbfKufHs%253D&viewitem=

So it appears that our good old friend thekingdom369 was the buyer of this zangief. I wonder if he will try to scam someone and try to sell it as NEW. Whats the # on the cert Jerry?

I offered him a full refund but no discounts. He declined the refund and sent me an apology.

All is good between he and I.

akumalove
03-02-2011, 06:38 AM

They actually had the nerve to ask me what I was going to do about it...Can you believe it ?OMG :( Better sell on the forum, then you have no problems ;)
Christina

Quest99
03-02-2011, 09:29 AM
I offered him a full refund but no discounts. He declined the refund and sent me an apology.

All is good between he and I.

Victor strikes again! :muahaha:

Quest99
03-02-2011, 09:40 AM
OMG :( Better sell on the forum, then you have no problems ;)
Christina

In French they say " celui qui vend au peuple est roi et celui qui vend au roi est pauvre comme le peuple"

Translation:

" He who sells to the people is King, he who sells to the King is poor like the people. "

Ohhs and ahhhs people! :D

Come on Jerry, listen to your heart! :dork:

Sskaaar
03-02-2011, 03:46 PM

This guy sells a lot repainted kits. This is an easy fix for him.

Jerry, what is the edition number of the Zangief you sold to this guy?

TheSFToySpirit
03-02-2011, 04:17 PM
Jerry, what is the edition number of the Zangief you sold to this guy?
Yes like that Akumalove can add it to her xls-file ;)

TheSFToySpirit
03-02-2011, 04:29 PM
Nobody talks about the Guile ex with Charlie's dog tags, it goes for only 360$, good price isn't it?..

woozie0
03-02-2011, 05:01 PM
Victor strikes again! :muahaha:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

There was a whole thread dedicated to his level of integrity! Hopefully those arguements don't re-surface...

woozie0
03-02-2011, 05:04 PM
Nobody talks about the Guile ex with Charlie's dog tags, it goes for only 360$, good price isn't it?..

Is this on eBay or something? If you can find the Guile EX for $360 that's a good deal! I thought it cost $450-500...

TheSFToySpirit
03-02-2011, 05:36 PM
Is this on eBay or something? If you can find the Guile EX for $360 that's a good deal! I thought it cost $450-500...
It was the last Jerry's auction, normally it cost between 500-600$ if we see the others for sale. And this one comes with Charlies dog tags!

Quest99
03-02-2011, 05:43 PM
It was the last Jerry's auction, normally it cost between 500-600$ if we see the others for sale. And this one comes with Charlies dog tags!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rt=nc&nma=true&item=160551235678&si=EKFNwCy3HT0xQ6jGbVxbpjXohDY%253D&viewitem=&sspagename=STRK%3AMEWAX%3AIT

Here you go...Was gonna bid last min ...then i saw Shin Guile...like whoa. :dork: Thinking to get a reg one and modified it.

woozie0
03-02-2011, 06:31 PM

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rt=nc&nma=true&item=160551235678&si=EKFNwCy3HT0xQ6jGbVxbpjXohDY%253D&viewitem=&sspagename=STRK%3AMEWAX%3AIT

Whoa! Yea I didn't notice that one at all! Nice score for whoever won that...fixing the base shouldn't be too big of an issue.

StatueHunter75
03-02-2011, 08:04 PM

If you read the full description. It's defective that's why it's soo cheap.

TheSFToySpirit
03-02-2011, 09:01 PM
If you read the full description. It's defective that's why it's soo cheap.
Yes I saw, I always read full description ;) I think that it's one of the returns that Jerry received, but there's only some scuff on the base and the packaging is not perfect, nothing serious...

akumalove
03-03-2011, 05:48 AM
Nevertheless, Guile EX nr. 19 has been added to my xls-file :)
Can't read the numbers in the auctions of the first Zangiefs :-( Can anyone help?
Christina

Mannequin
03-03-2011, 01:13 PM

http://i111.photobucket.com/albums/n129/mannequin_inc/Own%20Collection/GuileExc.gif

I think this was the last one sold prior to Jerry's

akumalove
03-03-2011, 01:41 PM
Wow that is a bargain :D
Christina

steverx78
03-03-2011, 01:44 PM
Nevertheless, Guile EX nr. 19 has been added to my xls-file :)
Can't read the numbers in the auctions of the first Zangiefs :-( Can anyone help?
Christina

180?120? dunno. 3 digits for sure:D
http://img40.imageshack.us/img40/3259/332434.jpg (http://img40.imageshack.us/i/332434.jpg/)

akumalove
03-03-2011, 02:12 PM
I would say it is 120, but not sure :(
Christina

Quest99
03-03-2011, 02:16 PM
TheSftoyspirit will confirm the number when he wins it!

Good luck buddy:)

TheSFToySpirit
03-03-2011, 02:35 PM
TheSftoyspirit will confirm the number when he wins it!

Good luck buddy:)
I didnt bid on this one! But thanks :thumbs2:

jetfuel
03-03-2011, 02:49 PM
Weehoo Got my Gief! Any chance you wanna Autograph that one for me Jerry :)

P.S. If you happen to come by an extra head down the road let me know

TheSFToySpirit
03-03-2011, 03:00 PM
You beat me at the last second :battherapy:

Good game! ;)

jye318
03-03-2011, 03:12 PM
Good price!

jetfuel
03-03-2011, 07:04 PM
All i need now is a decent priced Ryu and a Vega and I will be up to date.

TheSFToySpirit
03-03-2011, 08:14 PM
Hey dear members, if you had the choice between an used reg Zangief and a new Ryu VS Sagat dio Ex AP for approximately the same price, which one do you take? (Thinking that you don't have both)

jetfuel
03-03-2011, 08:27 PM
Zang my Mang

Mannequin
03-03-2011, 11:53 PM
same here Zangief! I actually want to sell my Ryu Sagat Dio Exc..

Mannequin
03-03-2011, 11:54 PM

P.S. If you happen to come by an extra head down the road let me know

Did'nt happen to me.. I did request Jerry to sign mine.. even on the base, did'nt happen
http://i111.photobucket.com/albums/n129/mannequin_inc/Sideshow/MechaGiefwithDing.gif

jetfuel
03-04-2011, 12:41 AM
Did'nt happen to me.. I did request Jerry to sign mine.. even on the base, did'nt happen
http://i111.photobucket.com/albums/n129/mannequin_inc/Sideshow/MechaGiefwithDing.gif

If he doesnt do it that's fine. It would have just been an extra bonus for me.

TheSFToySpirit
03-04-2011, 06:47 AM
I actually want to sell my Ryu Sagat Dio Exc..
PM sent ;)

akumalove
03-04-2011, 10:04 AM
Hey dear members, if you had the choice between an used reg Zangief and a new Ryu VS Sagat dio Ex AP for approximately the same price, which one do you take? (Thinking that you don't have both)
ZANGIEF!!! I don't like the Dio :/
Christina

TheSFToySpirit
03-04-2011, 10:49 AM
ZANGIEF!!! I don't like the Dio :/
Christina
I like a lot the dio, but the fact is that it is very easy to find it compared to Gief... I also found a Vega Ex for an interesting price... Will think about that... :thinking:

But I think that it doesnt left me enough money for the Gief anyway... If it goes more than the last one I'll wait for an other... Unfortunately :bawling:

Jerry when do you think that you will put it on the bay?

OuttaSight
03-04-2011, 02:32 PM

Im sorry. Forgot.

Jerry when do you think that you will put it on the bay?

Maybe later today if I find the time.

Mannequin
03-04-2011, 11:29 PM
Im sorry. Forgot.

Maybe later today if I find the time.

No prob Jerry its cool.. Im sure there will be more chance of me buying again from you..

Im sure the other pieces which are coming out will be a hit!

OuttaSight
03-07-2011, 08:55 PM
Put another Zangief up on EBay. Theres tape stuck on the COA and the variant head has some small chips and paint smudge.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=160556246634

jetfuel
03-08-2011, 02:10 AM
Put another Zangief up on EBay. Theres tape stuck on the COA and the variant head has some small chips and paint smudge.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=160556246634

Wish i would have known you had another good condition one with chipped variant head. Owell

TheSFToySpirit
03-08-2011, 07:59 AM
Wish i would have known you had another good condition one with chipped variant head. Owell
In the post 92 at the page 10 he said that he'll put an other with 2 heads after this that you won.

jetfuel
03-08-2011, 02:36 PM
For some reason i thought both heads were chipped. No biggie

antnie
03-08-2011, 04:12 PM
There are 3 vea statues up on eBay from the same seller. All are over $800 with bids!

http://item.mobileweb.ebay.com/viewitem?itemId=110656896209&index=2&nav=SEARCH&nid=40103125810

I am on my phone, so the link might not work.

Quest99
03-08-2011, 05:48 PM
I heard there was 6 Vegas....and none of them are green. Yesssss :D:dork:

TheSFToySpirit
03-08-2011, 06:38 PM
I recently bought a Vega Ex... And I think that I made a good deal when I see how much goes these reg!..

Bigmen12345
03-08-2011, 07:03 PM
I can't believe someone paid $995 for a Reg. Vega!!!!:vortex: :eek: :eek:

TheSFToySpirit
03-08-2011, 07:10 PM
I can't believe someone paid $995 for a Reg. Vega!!!!:vortex: :eek: :eek:
When an other is always selling at 599$!!!
http://cgi.ebay.com/Sideshow-Street-Fighter-Statue-Pop-Culture-Vega-NEW_W0QQitemZ250781998856QQcategoryZ64857QQcmdZViewItemQQ_trksidZp5197.m7QQ_trkparmsZalgo%3DLVI%26itu%3DUCI%26otn%3D4%26po%3DLVI%26ps%3D63%26clkid%3D7600860737006855317#ht_500wt_1156

A bit dumb no?? It's maybe a matter of international shipping...

However it's crazy! I didnt think that a Vega reg could cost so much!..

Quest99
03-08-2011, 07:13 PM
Strange indeed....this is a case for the X-files.

Bigmen12345
03-08-2011, 09:18 PM
I didnt think that a Vega reg could cost so much!..

:iagree:

Zangief
03-08-2011, 09:44 PM
There are 3 vea statues up on eBay from the same seller. All are over $800 with bids!

http://item.mobileweb.ebay.com/viewitem?itemId=110656896209&index=2&nav=SEARCH&nid=40103125810

I am on my phone, so the link might not work.

LOL, no way man, the seller has 1 feedback. No way this was a legit auction.

antnie
03-08-2011, 10:17 PM

Exactly what I was thinking.
Having 3 brand new vegas is a bit of a stretch.

akumalove
03-09-2011, 04:44 AM
I agree! Not possible. Something is wrong about it, don't know what though :confused:
Christina

THE_BEAST
03-09-2011, 04:54 AM
I agree! Not possible. Something is wrong about it, don't know what though :confused:
Christina

TheSFToySpirit
03-09-2011, 07:07 AM
So some people try to make money on the back of Street Fighter!? It's a scandal!! :D

TheSFToySpirit
03-10-2011, 08:55 PM
F°CK!! Zangief went for 820$! Outbided at the last second again, damn!!

Jerry it was the last that you have isn't it?...

OuttaSight
03-10-2011, 08:57 PM

Jerry it was the last that you have no?...

I dont understand why this went for so much. Totally unexpected...the last one went for half this.

I have another one to put up but I think it only has the variant head...no regular head.

wizardjones
03-10-2011, 08:59 PM
I dont understand why this went for so much. Totally unexpected...the last one went for half this.

I have another one to put up but I think it only has the variant head...no regular head.

Dude for one they are coming directly from the creator so your word means alot compares to Joe-somebody telling folks that it's chipped and the person buying it to find out it's more and two they aren't really messed up that bad. People are gonna buy it. Fix it up and resell it later.
Sorry I am salty because I kinda want one and they keep going for 700+ dollars broken or not. :waah:

TheSFToySpirit
03-10-2011, 09:00 PM

Ok thanks, maybe a last chance for me so...

Apparently the value of Zangief is higher than we expected, if I'm not wrong the last one new went for 1250$!...

Quest99
03-10-2011, 09:54 PM

Jerry it was the last that you have isn't it?...

WoW...it is getting loco!:sos:

TheSFToySpirit
03-10-2011, 09:57 PM
WoW...it is getting loco!:sos:
Completely!! :vortex: :vortex: :vortex:

THE_BEAST
03-10-2011, 09:58 PM
people are in panic mode. they probally think this is their only chance to finally pick up a gief

jetfuel
03-10-2011, 10:13 PM
WOW, i dont feel so bad about getting one head anymore for the price i paid. Glad i didnt wait for this one. Good luck TheSFToySpirit if you decide to take a play at the next one.

jetfuel
03-10-2011, 10:14 PM
It appears Zangief is becoming very very sought after

Spazzy
03-10-2011, 10:18 PM
oh boy, how much for a perfect Z????

TheSFToySpirit
03-10-2011, 10:26 PM
WOW, i dont feel so bad about getting one head anymore for the price i paid. Glad i didnt wait for this one. Good luck TheSFToySpirit if you decide to take a play at the next one.
I believe that I'll give up for Zangief for the moment, he's not in my budget anyway and I found a Ryu VS Sagat Ex dio for an interesting price, more in my means... And like I also want it since a while...

But we can wish good luck to wizardjones :thumbs2:

And this month I bought Guile Ex, Vega Ex and I'll receive M.Bison and Guile reg, so it's not too bad lol :D

One of the most expensive month of my life anyway :eek:

oh boy, how much for a perfect Z????
A few days ago one goes for 1250$...

jetfuel
03-10-2011, 10:36 PM

If you dont end up putting it up, PM me about that head PLEASE

....then put up the headless Zangief for kicks and see what he rakes in lol

wizardjones
03-11-2011, 12:09 AM
probably would rake in $2000 just because I want a full one for a decent price.

Spazzy
03-11-2011, 12:57 AM
I believe that I'll give up for Zangief for the moment, he's not in my budget anyway and I found a Ryu VS Sagat Ex dio for an interesting price, more in my means... And like I also want it since a while...

But we can wish good luck to wizardjones :thumbs2:

And this month I bought Guile Ex, Vega Ex and I'll receive M.Bison and Guile reg, so it's not too bad lol :D

One of the most expensive month of my life anyway :eek:

WOW, I may just list it really high and if it sells oh well, I love the statue and want the complete line, but can't turn down that kind of $$ for a character I am not a HUGE fan of.

akumalove
03-11-2011, 05:16 AM
The one for 1250 BIN has not been sold.
Christina

TheSFToySpirit
03-11-2011, 06:18 AM
The one for 1250 BIN has not been sold.
Christina
Oh you're sure? Cause I saw it and suddenly he disappeared... I thought that he was sold!

Do you know for how much, if it was sold?

akumalove
03-11-2011, 07:57 AM
Just saw that this one had no bids on it, maybe he sold it outside of Ebay?
Christina

ambasah
03-11-2011, 10:44 AM
my goodness, he is a great statue but I never thought he would reach these levels. the predictions that the regular would sell for more than the exclusive have come true.

Spazzy
03-11-2011, 10:50 AM
I know I was right, Mecha is cool and all, but not iconic

StatueHunter75
03-11-2011, 11:51 AM
I'm so glad I got a waitlist conversion from Sideshow way back when for the regular and got him at the normal price but I wasn't as lucky with my Akuma, Shin Akuma, or Evil Ryu. I paid 1000 for Shin 800 for Akuma and 800 for Evil Ryu. Ouch! But well worth it to complete such an amazing collection!

woozie0
03-11-2011, 12:02 PM
I'm so glad I got a waitlist conversion from Sideshow way back when for the regular and got him at the normal price but I wasn't as lucky with my Akuma, Shin Akuma, or Evil Ryu. I paid 1000 for Shin 800 for Akuma and 800 for Evil Ryu. Ouch! But well worth it to complete such an amazing collection!

Ouch? 1800 for Shin Akuma + Akuma....looks like a steal these days ;)

Nerdy Black Guy
03-11-2011, 04:52 PM
How many regular Zangiefs are out there? I looked on Sideshow and it says TBD.

woozie0
03-11-2011, 05:30 PM
How many regular Zangiefs are out there? I looked on Sideshow and it says TBD.

Officially...
300 regs
75 mechs

OuttaSight
03-15-2011, 10:29 PM
Another Zangief went up on ebay today. Its not quite as nice as the last one but not too bad.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=160559813491&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT

This is the last one thats complete. The next one I will put up is missing the regular head.

Sideshow says there is one more they found in the warehouse but I havent seen it yet.

Quest99
03-15-2011, 10:36 PM
GOGO TheSFtoyspririt! LOL

Quest99
03-15-2011, 10:41 PM
Another Zangief went up on ebay today. Its not quite as nice as the last one but not too bad.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=160559813491&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT

This is the last one thats complete. The next one I will put up is missing the regular head.

Sideshow says there is one more they found in the warehouse but I havent seen it yet.

One more for the waitlist *crossing fingers* or to return to you?

wizardjones
03-15-2011, 10:43 PM

Lol, I was told the "waiting list" for that item is done. If you get one off waiting list I am putting VS in the Final atomic buster. It's just gonna have to happen.

Quest99
03-15-2011, 10:46 PM
Lol, I was told the "waiting list" for that item is done. If you get one off waiting list I am putting VS in the Final atomic buster. It's just gonna have to happen.

You never know! haha. I got both Cammy reg and Cammy EX stating that i need to call to cancel!
:confused::rolleyes2

OuttaSight
03-15-2011, 10:47 PM

Return to me. They say its defective

wizardjones
03-15-2011, 10:49 PM
Return to me. They say its defective

Wow because I had my 360 input already buffered on my arcade stick. If I ever saw the guy IRL I would step forward and the move would start.

TheSFToySpirit
03-16-2011, 07:15 AM
GOGO TheSFtoyspririt! LOL
I'll fly to it :laugh:

Spartacus
03-16-2011, 11:04 AM
Hey Guys, i just found out Capcom is reduced the game of Street Fighter on the IPhone App to just $1, from $10 and is donating all funds to the Japan relief!....I just downloaded the game, and if any of you awesome forum Brothers & Sisters can spare the $1, you will get a awesome game to play, but at the same time help the Japan Relief!....Blessings Every one!

steverx78
03-16-2011, 03:29 PM
thanks for the info SPARTACUS:thumbs2:

rems
03-16-2011, 04:00 PM
Hey Guys, i just found out Capcom is reduced the game of Street Fighter on the IPhone App to just $1, from $10 and is donating all funds to the Japan relief!....I just downloaded the game, and if any of you awesome forum Brothers & Sisters can spare the $1, you will get a awesome game to play, but at the same time help the Japan Relief!....Blessings Every one!

done...

Quest99
03-20-2011, 11:13 PM
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&_trksid=p4340.l2557&rt=nc&nma=true&item=160559813491&si=ON8zxrwbdbNFNBkIq6FXze8NbQI%253D&viewitem=&sspagename=STRK%3AMEWAX%3AIT#ht_500wt_922

Did you win this one TheSFtoyspirit?

I hope so, good price!:)

TheSFToySpirit
03-21-2011, 07:07 AM
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&_trksid=p4340.l2557&rt=nc&nma=true&item=160559813491&si=ON8zxrwbdbNFNBkIq6FXze8NbQI%253D&viewitem=&sspagename=STRK%3AMEWAX%3AIT#ht_500wt_922

Did you win this one TheSFtoyspirit?

I hope so, good price!:)
No it isn't me, I found mine few days back, a little more expensive, but new :thumbs2:

Can't wait to display it!! :buttrock: :buttrock:

Was it you Wizardjones? ;)

wizardjones
03-21-2011, 08:54 AM
No it isn't me, I found mine few days back, a little more expensive, but new :thumbs2:

Can't wait to display it!! :buttrock: :buttrock:

Was it you Wizardjones? ;)

Refuse to pay $650.00 again for a statue. Hahaha.

Quest99
03-21-2011, 06:20 PM
http://cgi.ebay.com/Sideshow-Street-Fighter-Zangief-Statue-Pop-Culture-RARE-/160562564566?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item2562464dd6#ht_3289wt_922

Hmmm....didn't Victor win Jerry's first Faulty Zangief a few weeks ago?

Things that makes you go hmmmmmm....

That Zangief sold for 610$ ...hmmmmm....

Victor strikes again....hmmmmm....

:dork:

http://m.youtube.com/index?desktop_uri=%2F%3Fgl%3DCA%26hl%3Den&hl=en&gl=CA#/watch?xl=xl_blazer&v=c_Y50hE5ri8

TheSFToySpirit
03-21-2011, 06:34 PM
http://cgi.ebay.com/Sideshow-Street-Fighter-Zangief-Statue-Pop-Culture-RARE-/160562564566?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item2562464dd6#ht_3289wt_922

I also just saw it now, if it's this of Jerry (certainly), he's saying that he's in great condition without any damages, what a dishonest seller!..

Zangief
03-21-2011, 06:36 PM
Hmmmm is right Quest. Could be posible that the allegations against this guy were right all along!

NWO SCUM
03-21-2011, 07:10 PM

OuttaSight
03-21-2011, 08:52 PM
He might have had it repaired. It wouldnt have been that difficult to do.

Rare1
03-21-2011, 09:05 PM
Hmmmm is right Quest. Could be posible that the allegations against this guy were right all along!
I also just saw it now, if it's this of Jerry (certainly), he's saying that he's in great condition without any damages, what a dishonest seller!..

Things that makes you go hmmmmmm....

That Zangief sold for 610$ ...hmmmmm....

Victor strikes again....hmmmmm....

http://m.youtube.com/index?desktop_uri=%2F%3Fgl%3DCA%26hl%3Den&hl=en&gl=CA#/watch?xl=xl_blazer&v=c_Y50hE5ri8
:hi: I Hate to say I told you so, but... Man, forget that!!! I told YA SO!!! :hilarious: :sos: :hilarious: okay back with the serious face :angrycm: and just for the people that need to be filled in look at the Lock-Down Thread below that I created please... I tried to help everyone with this thread but, it was shunned what a shame because this Zangief Prooves it could of been useful for today.. Top Rated Seller My :soapb: :rant: He must know someone who works in ebay to fix/ Hack his account or something or maybe he tells buyers to leave good feed back for less and work out higher payments just through pay pal it will forever be a horrible mystery smh It's time!!! to get all the angry collectors together to form Voltron and put an End to This Once and For ALL!!!!! and like Troy instead of yelling and looking for Hector we yell out the Name VICTOR!!!! :battherapy: :battherapy: :battherapy:

http://www.statueforum.com
/showthread.php?t=113070 (http://www.statueforum.com/showthread.php?t=113070)

madmanny
03-21-2011, 09:10 PM
He might have had it repaired. It wouldnt have been that difficult to do.

Yes, perhaps, but he could be honest like you were and mention any issues with the statue instead of describing it as perfect.

wizardjones
03-21-2011, 09:25 PM
Yes, perhaps, but he could be honest like you were and mention any issues with the statue instead of describing it as perfect.

I mean in the end it doesn't really matter. He won the thing fair and square. TBH, it's all about yourself in the end right? If you see an opportunity that could mean something bigger for yourself why not take it?

Besides you snooze you lose. No need to get into a bidding war with someone with obviously 10x the income that you have.

madmanny
03-21-2011, 09:37 PM
yeah......., but then whats to stop anyone sending someone a potato and calling it a zangief statue on ebay, i mean thats an opportunity right, surely there is a ethical line to an extent dont you think wizard.

wizardjones
03-21-2011, 10:01 PM
yeah......., but then whats to stop anyone sending someone a potato and calling it a zangief statue on ebay, i mean thats an opportunity right, surely there is a ethical line to an extent dont you think wizard.

No sir! I think the person would buy that potato because YOU WANT IT and it will likely go up in value for them. I believe in helping the next man out but alot of folks don't. Typically when it's on ebay it's fair game.
Yet like I said man, it's all about personal gain in the end. :laugh:

madmanny
03-21-2011, 10:18 PM
lol i suppose your right

Quest99
03-22-2011, 07:26 PM
Ex Ken...638.25$ USD

not bad...:)

http://cgi.ebay.ca/Street-Fighter-Ken-Statue-Exclusive-/330542582921?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item4cf5df8c89&autorefresh=true

TheSFToySpirit
03-22-2011, 07:33 PM
All is all right, they respected my list :happybirt2:

:laugh:

Nerdy Black Guy
03-22-2011, 08:43 PM
I'm just glad I got Zangief when I did. When I first saw it at SDCC up close I knew right away that he would be a much sought after piece.

Quest99
03-22-2011, 08:51 PM
You guys are so lucky to attend all the SDCC.... ;(

I need some California loveeeee

madmanny
03-22-2011, 08:56 PM
i need to make the pilgrimage to SDCC one day, sux living in the uk....

antnie
03-22-2011, 09:51 PM
I was watching that Ken. I was hoping to snag him for cheap. Obviously it didn't happen.

Quest99
03-22-2011, 09:57 PM
I was watching that Ken. I was hoping to snag him for cheap. Obviously it didn't happen.

300$ jump in the last 2 minutes ...haha

steverx78
03-22-2011, 10:44 PM
Ex Ken went for $6xx. wonder if that is the highest price for Ex Ken on eBay :confused2

THE_BEAST
03-23-2011, 03:42 AM
Ex Ken went for $6xx. wonder if that is the highest price for Ex Ken on eBay :confused2

I think that the ex will get even higher by years end. probally $800+

And im willing to bet that the regular ken will gain some momentum as well. If I had to guess, id say around $700+

TheSFToySpirit
03-23-2011, 07:01 AM
You guys are so lucky to attend all the SDCC.... ;(
i need to make the pilgrimage to SDCC one day, sux living in the uk....
Me too, but from where we live, what a big trip!.. :nuts:

akumalove
03-23-2011, 09:06 AM
Me too, but from where we live, what a big trip!.. :nuts:All Europeans should charter an airplane that pics us up and takes us there :)
Christina

TheSFToySpirit
03-23-2011, 09:19 AM
All Europeans should charter an airplane that pics us up and takes us there :)
Christina
It would be great!..

madmanny
03-23-2011, 09:38 AM
yeah, you arrange it and i am there

TheSFToySpirit
03-23-2011, 10:58 AM
yeah, you arrange it and i am there
In which country are you living in Europe Madmanny? I guess Italy when I see your nickname...

madmanny
03-23-2011, 11:18 AM
no, i am from england

High Lord Apocalypse
03-23-2011, 11:48 AM
I think that the ex will get even higher by years end. probally $800+

And im willing to bet that the regular ken will gain some momentum as well. If I had to guess, id say around $700+

to think it thought that change-o-head was not worth the extra and sold it for $450 a while ago and purchased a regular for $200

High Lord Apocalypse
03-23-2011, 11:50 AM
300$ jump in the last 2 minutes ...haha

that always happens. all the snipers out there!

Spazzy
03-23-2011, 12:05 PM
Just got $1k for my Zangief!!! I couldn't NOT take the offer, $625 profit, should have bought another when I had the chance!

TheSFToySpirit
03-23-2011, 12:47 PM
Just got $1k for my Zangief!!! I couldn't NOT take the offer, $625 profit, should have bought another when I had the chance!
Wow congrats Spazzy, good deal for you!..

And what about you Bebo, did you sell your Evil Ryu for 1500$?

Zangief
03-23-2011, 01:14 PM

Ahhh the joys of flipping, feels good don't it?

Congrats on the sale, that is a fine price for a fine statue.

bebohawk
03-23-2011, 01:22 PM

awesome :happybirt2: :happybirt2:

Spazzy
03-23-2011, 02:43 PM
Ahhh the joys of flipping, feels good don't it?

Congrats on the sale, that is a fine price for a fine statue.

I didn't intend to sell, I wanted the whole line, but realizing can't have everything that looks cool, and the last couple ones Guile and Bison haven't wowed me like I thought they would, I wil still get Guile and keep Vega for now, and really looking forward to Chun Li, reg and alpha.

benocehcap
03-23-2011, 03:34 PM
There is a "flipper" in all of us. Dont fight it! embrace IT!!!!

Spazzy
03-23-2011, 05:52 PM
true everyone has a price.

jetfuel
03-23-2011, 07:34 PM
http://i264.photobucket.com/albums/ii198/jetfuel31/Untitled.png

Zan the man arrived today from Jerry, base doesnt have a paint issue like the description said so that makes me very happy. Everything looks perfect minus a little paint scuff on his lower back.
Over all Im exstatic about having this piece.
All I have to do know is track down a variant head and Im golden!

Thanks again Jerry, coming home to this turned my day around.

TheSFToySpirit
03-23-2011, 07:36 PM
Did you get your autograph from Jerry?

jetfuel
03-23-2011, 07:46 PM

Nope :thumbsdow

would have been an added bonus but Im sure he's a busy dude

NWO SCUM
03-23-2011, 07:51 PM
true everyone has a price.

http://salvationist.ca/wp-content/uploads/2010/03/Legends-Posters24.jpg

OuttaSight
03-23-2011, 08:03 PM

I usually will if I remember. but I often forget. Selling things on EBay isnt my day job :D

OuttaSight
03-23-2011, 08:03 PM
http://i264.photobucket.com/albums/ii198/jetfuel31/Untitled.png

Zan the man arrived today from Jerry, base doesnt have a paint issue like the description said so that makes me very happy. Everything looks perfect minus a little paint scuff on his lower back.
Over all Im exstatic about having this piece.
All I have to do know is track down a variant head and Im golden!

Thanks again Jerry, coming home to this turned my day around.

Glad it all worked out for you