PDA

View Full Version : Randy - Tigershark/Doc Samson

Crom
06-16-2005, 04:14 PM
Is there still a Tigershark bust planned? You mentioned that Doc Samson started out as Tigershark. I hope TS is still planned at some point, I think he has played a fairly regular role in the Marvel Universe and is an incredibly visual villain with a wicked style.

Besides, the Namor bust could use more villains like TS, Attuma and Orka.

Jesse321
06-16-2005, 04:17 PM
But Namor also needs Stingray and Namorita !! :buttrock:

Collection King 13
06-16-2005, 04:18 PM
But Namor also needs Stingray and Namorita !! :buttrock:
:buttrock: Indeed! :buttrock:

to me my board!
06-16-2005, 04:18 PM
Is there still a Tigershark bust planned? You mentioned that Doc Samson started out as Tigershark. I hope TS is still planned at some point, I think he has played a fairly regular role in the Marvel Universe and is an incredibly visual villain with a wicked style.

Besides, the Namor bust could use more villains like TS, Attuma and Orka.

Tigershark: YES!

No offence to Dr Sampson, but Tigershark was always more worthy for busting!

Perna
06-16-2005, 05:03 PM
A Tigershark bust would be soooo cool. Stingray would rock. Not a fan or Attuma, Orca or Namorita, but busts of them would be stunning as well.

rychehitman
06-16-2005, 05:30 PM
Busts of Tigershark, Stingray, Attuma, Orca, Namorita, and Lady Dorma would be a great display arounf a FS NAmor statue!

When was it mentioned that Samson started out as Tigershark?!?!?

Jesse321
06-16-2005, 05:58 PM
Here's the post where Randy mentioned it.

http://www.statueforum.com/showpost.php?p=213682&postcount=14

Crom
06-23-2005, 04:30 PM
Bumping this up in hopes that Randy might respond. Sorry, I need my Tiger Shark fix. Those big fish are tasty!

The Watcher
06-23-2005, 04:37 PM
A Tigershark bust would be soooo cool. Stingray would rock. Not a fan or Attuma, Orca or Namorita, but busts of them would be stunning as well.

My thoughts exactly.

Aren't Tigershark and Stingray brother's in law?

Crom
06-23-2005, 04:40 PM
My thoughts exactly.

Aren't Tigershark and Stingray brother's in law?

I think they are. The super-powered world is an incestuous one. :laugh:

Fannymac
06-23-2005, 05:19 PM
Wasn't Stingray a definite at one point for Phase II, only to get pushed back? I'm pretty sure we'll see both in Phase III!

Brian R.
06-23-2005, 05:47 PM
Stingray and TS are brothers-in-law. Walter Newell (Stingray) is married to Diane Arliss, Tiger-Shark's (Todd Arliss) sister. I loved all those old Sub-Mariner comics from the sixties, and I'd love to see busts of both these guys because they are just so visually dynamic. Here's hoping.

Dr.V2005
06-23-2005, 06:01 PM
Busts of Tigershark, Stingray, Attuma, Orca, Namorita, and Lady Dorma would be a great display arounf a FS NAmor statue!

Yes!!! I want all of these characters busted, especially Namorita!!!

Tattoo-X
06-23-2005, 07:05 PM
I want them too.
Order of importance to me:
Namorita, Stingray, Tigershark, Attuma, Orca, and Lady Dorma.

Roguewarrior
10-01-2005, 01:27 AM
I though I would resurect this post topic before it would disappear forever. I think that the possibility for a Tiger Shark is more possible now then ever, but it sounds like it has been in Randy's plans to do a bust of TS for a while now. I hope too that Namorita is coming in Phase III like I keep hearing that it is going to be. :)

Kirk Durfey
10-01-2005, 01:34 AM
I would love to see a Tiger Shark mb. I think it will be a longshot though, since the one being worked on was turned into Doc Samson. Unless he thought the pose wasn't right for Tiger Shark and is making a new one... :)

Dj-B13
10-01-2005, 01:36 AM
I want them too.
Order of importance to me:
Namorita, Stingray, Tigershark, Attuma, Orca, and Lady Dorma.

Exaclty what I was thinking, I would love to have namorita next to my Namor Bust! :buttrock:

lord odin
10-01-2005, 02:41 AM
I hope if tigershark is done it will be a new sculpt not a redo of doc samson.

Roguewarrior
10-01-2005, 11:30 AM
If Namorita is done I would put it with Nova and start a New Warriors group.

Scoobydude
10-01-2005, 08:28 PM
Ah,yes. These would ALL do well as a bust line.

BUT, a fullsize TIGERSHARK to go with the fullsize namor.

Now THAT would be TRUELY wonderfull. :buttrock: :buttrock: :buttrock:

Troy
10-01-2005, 08:40 PM
Ah,yes. These would ALL do well as a bust line.

BUT, a fullsize TIGERSHARK to go with the fullsize namor.

Now THAT would be TRUELY wonderfull. :buttrock: :buttrock: :buttrock:
I totally agree with you Scoob, Tigershark and Attuma sould get the fullsize treatment. Especially Tigershark. I've suggested it a few times and I don't think it went over with alot of people. We need to change their minds and fast. :laugh:

rychehitman
10-01-2005, 08:44 PM
After Asgardian, Atlanteans are the next "must have" set! Dynamic designs and great characters!

randy bowen
10-01-2005, 09:33 PM
I would love to see a Tiger Shark mb. I think it will be a longshot though, since the one being worked on was turned into Doc Samson. Unless he thought the pose wasn't right for Tiger Shark and is making a new one... :)

TS will happen and will be one of the best ever...(each bust will be pumped full of apple filling- almost 'pie-like') :buttrock:

Tattoo-X
10-01-2005, 11:09 PM
TS will happen and will be one of the best ever...(each bust will be pumped full of apple filling- almost 'pie-like') :buttrock:
I can see it now, Sam will be biting the heads off of busts to get the pie-like filling. :laugh:

lord odin
10-01-2005, 11:11 PM
I can see it now, Sam will be biting the heads off of busts to get the pie-like filling. :laugh:
And sending them back damaged for replacement. :laugh:

Kirk Durfey
10-02-2005, 12:58 AM
Ummmmmmmm....... apple pie-like filling......

Tiger Shark
10-02-2005, 02:26 AM

Randy, you just made my week! :buttrock: And this pie you speak of only sweetens the deal.

Now if we could only get a full size TS to go along with Namor, I would be complete. :eplus2:

dr.doom
10-02-2005, 06:08 AM
Tiger shark is a must for me,and I'm sure it will be a really cool looking bust!!!

Dj-B13
10-02-2005, 06:29 AM
I cant wait to see the TS bust!! another for a completist! :buttrock:

The Watcher
10-02-2005, 06:49 AM
Tigershark being busted is great news! The only way it could be better is if he were accompanied by Stingray.

Namor
10-02-2005, 08:58 AM
Which characters out of the Atlantean Saga will be produced, I´m for it.
I would suggest to have at least one of them get the FS treatment, a villain would be fine.

Scoobydude
10-02-2005, 09:29 AM
Tigershark being busted is great news! The only way it could be better is if he were accompanied by Stingray.

...back in the longa ago time, Fayz 2. Thee R' andy called out for pics of
Stingray. The calling of pics seems to equal a production of a mb/fs.

Me thinks we'll be seeing a Stingray in the near future,would seem to be a mb.

THANKS Randy for the confirmation of Tigershark mb!!!!! :buttrock: :buttrock: Oh, what the heck. :buttrock: It deserves a
thrice buttrock.

While we have yur ear,............TIGERSHARK fullsize,please. Yeah I know.
You give,....and,....give. And it's never enouch with us!!! { smilely face }

And you can keep it a secrect all the way till it up to on the BD order page.

fossa
03-25-2006, 11:55 PM
talk about resurrecting an old post! read all the previous posts for more info about the Tiger Shark morph into Doc Samson and RB's comment about TS. you guys will be in heaven!

boobhound
03-26-2006, 12:18 AM
Really hope this is one MB that comes up soon!!!!!!!!
And an ORKA, too!!
While we're at it a KRANG would be nice too! (Isn't that th dude's name?) Th one with a fish bowl on his head, KRANG?!?? that's right, right?

And a STINGRAY, to boot!

Avenger
03-26-2006, 12:42 AM
And an ORKA, too!!
While we're at it a KRANG would be nice too! (Isn't that th dude's name?) Th one with a fish bowl on his head, KRANG?!?? that's right, right?

And a STINGRAY, to boot!
Stingray :buttrock:

Wolverine1
03-26-2006, 12:45 AM
And an ORKA, too!!

And a STINGRAY, to boot!
ORKO!!!! http://zqf8.diaryland.com/images/heman_orko.jpg

boobhound
03-26-2006, 01:05 AM
ORKO!!!! http://zqf8.diaryland.com/images/heman_orko.jpg
Don't make me come back to Pickens county! :D

Wolverine1
03-26-2006, 01:07 AM
How can you not like that guy from He-Man? :inquisiti He had that weird voice! :laugh:

firestorm
03-26-2006, 01:12 AM
You know, you guys, I'm a big Namor fan, and I'm for TIGER SHARK and STINGRAY BIG TIME, but ORKA? ORKA?? ORKA???-- ARE YOU CRAZY??!!-- I have NEVER been a fan of the Human Killer Whale-- I mean, COME ON,-- THE HUMAN KILLER WHALE???-- just listen to how that sounds!-- to me, it doesn't convey menace or a real serious threat, but a visual of the Blob going to a restaurant and plopping down on the seat where Ant-Man and the Wasp are having their meal (as if the Blob could FIT in a restaurant seat!)-- I mean, COME ON!-- Who's next... Dr. Dorcas??!!

Kirk Durfey
03-26-2006, 01:45 AM
Orka would make a great bust - A big old hunk of resin. I also want a Blob bust (as well as the rest of the Brotherhood...)

firestorm
03-26-2006, 01:52 AM
Orka would make a great bust - A big old hunk of resin. I also want a Blob bust (as well as the rest of the Brotherhood...)
To each his own, I guess-- how does that line go?-- "One man's poison is another man's treasure?"-- or something like that...

Kirk Durfey
03-26-2006, 02:08 AM
To each his own, I guess-- how does that line go?-- "One man's poison is another man's treasure?"-- or something like that...
I've never been accused of having good taste :laugh: ... When I say I want a Blob statue most people wonder 'Why do you want a statue of a big fat guy?' :laugh:

firestorm
03-26-2006, 02:33 AM
I've never been accused of having good taste :laugh: ... When I say I want a Blob statue most people wonder 'Why do you want a statue of a big fat guy?' :laugh:
I have nothing against the Blob as a statue, as long as it's not as he was when he first appeared. As I've said before, would you really want to see that shirtless fat f**k's rolls on display in your display case? And is a minibust even possible for that lardass?? :puke2:

fossa
03-26-2006, 10:47 AM
And an ORKA, too!!

And a STINGRAY, to boot!Orka and Sting Ray :buttrock:

boobhound
03-26-2006, 12:07 PM
Orka and Sting Ray :buttrock:
See we do agree on most of everything! :laugh:

firestorm
03-26-2006, 01:17 PM
All you Orka fans are demented...

boobhound
03-26-2006, 01:36 PM
All you Orka fans are demented...
Nah, just if Randy's gonna go ''deep sea fishin'' might as well do'em all while he's into it!

That way he can ''move on'' to others.............Asgardians, Cosmic, Space, Underworld, Other realms, etc.

Volstagg
03-26-2006, 02:59 PM
Did someone say Asgardians! Yeah we need more!!!!

fossa
03-26-2006, 04:22 PM
All you Orka fans are demented...Orka may not be the most POPULAR character but he would make an AWESOME visually striking MB...which is what RB likes to do...

Wolverine1
03-26-2006, 06:17 PM
Blob would be cool. As would the whole Brotherhood!

Juggernaut
03-26-2006, 06:37 PM
Fs Blob would be one of the most impressive statues when it comes to size.

An action pose would realy be the right thing for the fs Blob.

Mystique is also one that must be fs'd.

Wolverine1
03-26-2006, 07:22 PM
Fs Blob would be one of the most impressive statues when it comes to size.

An action pose would realy be the right thing for the fs Blob.

Mystique is also one that must be fs'd.
Pyro and Avalanche would be so impressive with fire and earth moving around!

masters of evil
03-26-2006, 07:28 PM
TIGERSHARK :buttrock:

ORKA :buttrock:

Namorita :puke2:

boobhound
03-26-2006, 08:28 PM
TIGERSHARK :buttrock:

ORKA :buttrock:

Namorita :puke2:
I'm with ya, on this one too!

firestorm
03-26-2006, 11:44 PM
Orka may not be the most POPULAR character but he would make an AWESOME visually striking MB...which is what RB likes to do...
YYYEEEEEEEOOOOOWWWWWWWW-- I just went blind tryin' to read your post... -- guess that's what I get for dumping on all you Orka fans...

fossa
03-27-2006, 12:46 AM
YYYEEEEEEEOOOOOWWWWWWWW-- I just went blind tryin' to read your post... -- guess that's what I get for dumping on all you Orka fans...:laugh: ...got another one...you are NOT alone in hating my new lime green font!

firestorm
03-27-2006, 12:50 AM
:laugh: ...got another one...you are NOT alone in hating my new lime green font!
AAARRRRRGGGGGHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!-- eyesight-- going-- going-- GONE!!!