PDA

View Full Version : Spartacus 1/4th

Arahom Radjah
02-14-2011, 04:24 PM
Guys,

Here is our Spartacus 1/4th scale. It is a very early stage, so there is still a lot more to come.

We decided for a more classic museum pose, and the helmet will be removable, so you can display it with or without the helmet.

The face is based on a real statue of Spartacus at the Louvre Museum. I believe it is the closest we can get of his real appearance

Sculpted by Maxence Fleuret

Critics welcome!

http://www.arhstatues.com/USA 2011/Sp7.jpg

http://www.arhstatues.com/USA 2011/Sp8.jpg

Arahom Radjah
02-14-2011, 04:34 PM
http://www.arhstatues.com/USA 2011/Sp10.jpg

A Cimmerian
02-14-2011, 04:48 PM
It looks very promising.

TNovak
02-15-2011, 01:29 AM
Looks pretty cool so far.

Nitefall
02-15-2011, 02:35 AM
It looks very promising.

Looks pretty cool so far.

Totally agree!:buttrock:

harley49
02-15-2011, 03:16 AM
Guys,

Here is our Spartacus 1/4th scale. It is a very early stage, so there is still a lot more to come.

We decided for a more classic museum pose, and the helmet will be removable, so you can display it with or without the helmet.

The face is based on a real statue of Spartacus at the Louvre Museum. I believe it is the closest we can get of his real appearance

Sculpted by Maxence Fleuret

Critics welcome!

http://www.arhstatues.com/USA 2011/Sp7.jpg

http://www.arhstatues.com/USA 2011/Sp8.jpg

im in could i please have number 1 ap thanks

Ghost Rider
02-15-2011, 12:35 PM
Awesome!

You have done a good job of documentation.
Spartacus was a thracian, and weapons and equipment that you have designed are just like those worn by the thracian gladiators (traeces): curved sword (sica), helmet with lophos / Griffin-shaped ridge (Will it have any feather?), rectangular shield, shin guards, etc ...

I think it will be a beautiful statue!

PS: Arahorn, for the future, Would it be possible to make a gladiator fighting a big cat? I've always dreamed of having a statue like that! :drooling:

Arahom Radjah
02-15-2011, 02:13 PM
Awesome!

You have done a good job of documentation.
Spartacus was a thracian, and weapons and equipment that you have designed are just like those worn by the thracian gladiators (traeces): curved sword (sica), helmet with lophos / Griffin-shaped ridge (Will it have any feather?), rectangular shield, shin guards, etc ...

I think it will be a beautiful statue!

PS: Arahorn, for the future, Would it be possible to make a gladiator fighting a big cat? I've always dreamed of having a statue like that! :drooling:

You are right, and we also designed the face and hair to resemble the statue of Spartacus at the Louvre, but I owe this accuracy to the sculptor, Maxence Fleuret.

He did a great job of research, and learned a lot about Spartacus before even started the sculpture.

I'm only as good as the people working with me, that's why I work only with the best!

thanks,

Averone
02-15-2011, 04:43 PM
Mr. Maxence Fleuret is a great digital sculptor and a great addition to our many talented people working now for ARH Studios statue lines.
I can very much appreciate the historic accuracy but also am looking forward to seeing the final anatomy and details when Spartacus is done.

I think the new tv show has all of us excited about Spartacus. Its a good thing we can give our fans a chance to own a piece of history in 1/4 scale!

Mezzanin9
02-15-2011, 08:47 PM
I love this company !!!! Its indeed looks promising ....

Averone
02-16-2011, 05:17 AM
Found a picture from the Statue placed in the Louvre for reference.

http://www.bilder-hochladen.net/files/h80t-h.jpg
http://farm1.static.flickr.com/209/492918335_b4c5170113.jpg

:thumbs2:

Mezzanin9
02-16-2011, 05:21 AM
KOOOLS>>>>

Nidgit
02-16-2011, 06:33 AM
Looking cool, and the removable helmet is a great idea. Being a legendary gladiator a few battle scars would be nice later on.

Enomis
02-16-2011, 01:22 PM
Maybe you can consider my phrase a blasfemy
But I prefer the face of the actor in Spartacus
Blood and sand :p

Arahom Radjah
02-16-2011, 02:39 PM

That face costs a lot of money to put on a statue!! LOL

TNovak
02-16-2011, 03:05 PM

I like the way you are going better anyway.

Averone
02-16-2011, 03:06 PM

Not only that! They keep changing the actors!

Enomis
02-16-2011, 09:21 PM
Not only that! They keep changing the actors!

yes but the new one is far away from the old one
(that suffer of cancer :( )

harley49
02-17-2011, 01:57 AM
there is only one face of spartacus kirk douglas IM SPARTACUS :D

Averone
02-17-2011, 02:03 AM
yes but the new one is far away from the old one
(that suffer of cancer :( )

Yes true! :(

Spartacus
02-17-2011, 02:15 AM
there is only one face of spartacus kirk douglas IM SPARTACUS :D

No, Im Spartacus!:laugh:

Averone
02-17-2011, 02:16 AM

:hilarious:

Yes you are indeed my friend!

francois_nor
02-17-2011, 02:46 AM
No I'm Spartacus !! No I'm Spartacus !!!( classic movie ending

Spartacus
02-17-2011, 02:49 AM
:hilarious:

Yes you are indeed my friend!

No I'm Spartacus !! No I'm Spartacus !!!( classic movie ending

My awesome brothers, how are you both?

Nitefall
02-17-2011, 03:06 AM

You ARE!:buttrock:

Kirk has passed the flame to YOU!:thumbs2:

He was great in The Vikings too.

http://i51.tinypic.com/qyws4x.jpg

Arahom Radjah
02-18-2011, 12:13 AM
Updates

http://www.arhstatues.com/USA 2011/Sp13.jpg

Averone
02-18-2011, 02:21 AM
Updates

Are you kidding me!!!

This is looking real good!
What are your thoughts guys?

Enomis
02-18-2011, 03:04 AM
Updates

The body and the arm look fantastic,
If i had the power to change something ,
It will be the shield shape for sure , I can't tell
Why , but it remember me a roman shield in miniature
And appear a bit funny for a serious and historical piece.
Probably is only my impression , but exist inside me :(

By the way it will be a great piece

samhain81
02-18-2011, 06:59 AM
I dont the legal/ license issues behind it, but if possible I would absolutely love an Andy Whitfield based Spartacus, or even a switch out portrait with his face, much like Achilles c-o-h

Anyone else agree?

Enomis
02-18-2011, 08:55 AM
I dont the legal/ license issues behind it, but if possible I would absolutely love an Andy Whitfield based Spartacus, or even a switch out portrait with his face, much like Achilles c-o-h

Anyone else agree?

I'm with you at 100% , Whitfield play a great Role as spartacus ,
but Arahom say that is not possible :(
I can't say if it can be possible with some tricks
Or limited AP version

samhain81
02-18-2011, 10:33 AM
Or limited AP version

Well if it is not possible, then maybe Arahom can do something like sell a small number of them with a detachable head, so those who would like one done, could comission an andy whitfield head themselves :o

Arahom Radjah
02-18-2011, 11:06 AM

Anyone else agree?

Or limited AP version

Sorry guys,

This is not our intention in making this piece. Andy is a copyrighted likeness, and we will not even consider it.

We are making this Spartacus in order to offer the fans of Spartacus an accurate depiction of this great character, not an unlicensed version of the TV show

After a lot of research about the real Spartacus, we found out that the TV show is in fact VERY accurate (Something that I did not know before!).

Spartacus was a Thrace, and he fought with this exact set of armor and weapons. His shield was in fact a small square shield, his sword was curved (sica), and he had a helmet same style we are making ours.

You guys can't ask for more!!! Our Spartacus is inspired on the real Spartacus, yet resembles A LOT the look of the TV show.

This is the maximum we can do!! For a Spartacus with Andy's portrait, we should wait for Sideshow or other company to release one.

Arahom Radjah
02-18-2011, 11:11 AM
The body and the arm look fantastic,
If i had the power to change something ,
It will be the shield shape for sure , I can't tell
Why , but it remember me a roman shield in miniature
And appear a bit funny for a serious and historical piece.
Probably is only my impression , but exist inside me :(

By the way it will be a great piece

As funny as it may seems, this is exact the same shield Spartacus yielded in the arena. As I said on the post above, Spartacus was a Thrace, and he fought with small shield and Sica (curved sword).

The shield could not be more accurate than it is!:thumbs2:

A Cimmerian
02-18-2011, 11:57 AM
I like him like that, no interest for a Whitfield portrait.

Arahom Radjah
02-18-2011, 12:38 PM
I like him like that, no interest for a Whitfield portrait.

Me too!!! I understand the popularity of the show and Whitfield's charisma, but I believe our Spartacus will be a great piece even without his face on it!

samhain81
02-18-2011, 02:31 PM
Me too!!! I understand the popularity of the show and Whitfield's charisma, but I believe our Spartacus will be a great piece even without his face on it!

Each to their own. Id prefer a Whitfield portrait, but like I said, there are legal issues.

Will wait for the final peice pics, before deciding. Looks great nontheless.

Mezzanin9
02-19-2011, 01:27 AM
Hes not wearing a shorts ? just like that the underwear ?
also the face looks mellow..put more charm on him :)

Arahom Radjah
02-20-2011, 04:09 PM
Not done yet!!!

http://www.arhstatues.com/USA 2011/Sp18.jpg

Averone
02-20-2011, 05:42 PM
Wow!!!

:jawd: :jawd: :jawd:

Just had to pick up my jaw off the floor!!

This one is coming along very nicely!

samhain81
02-20-2011, 05:53 PM
From this angle, it looks like he's fighting with a very long wall pin tack LOL

http://www.modcloth.com/store/images/093008_08_L.jpg

Averone
02-20-2011, 05:58 PM
From this angle, it looks like he's fighting with a very long wall pin tack LOL

http://www.modcloth.com/store/images/093008_08_L.jpg

Lol!!

That's all you got to say about this?:rant:

Don't forget it's a 3D statue!
:)

A Cimmerian
02-20-2011, 06:18 PM
That looks really great.

A Cimmerian
02-21-2011, 05:02 PM
It will look great with my Cleo.

TNovak
02-21-2011, 06:45 PM
I know Arahom has already said 1/4 scale only from here on out but I REALLY wish this was being produced in the same scale as Leonidas and Achilles museum poses (1/6?).

I know it generally isn't done but there are 2 scales Bowen's death dealer on a horse, would it be cost prohibitive to put Spartacus out in 2 scale options?

Averone
02-22-2011, 02:29 AM
I know Arahom has already said 1/4 scale only from here on out but I REALLY wish this was being produced in the same scale as Leonidas and Achilles museum poses (1/6?).

I know it generally isn't done but there are 2 scales Bowen's death dealer on a horse, would it be cost prohibitive to put Spartacus out in 2 scale options?

It all depends on how this one will sell. But I don't think we can rule this out, let see how much money it will cost us first.

harley49
02-22-2011, 04:14 AM
Not done yet!!!

http://www.arhstatues.com/USA 2011/Sp18.jpg

out of this world another classic from arh well done :jawd:

A Cimmerian
02-22-2011, 09:21 AM

I agree that it would be great to have the 2 scales option. There are some historical characters that I would like to have but space is becoming scarce.

Arahom Radjah
02-22-2011, 11:54 AM
I am loving this Spartacus!!! Can't wait to have it up for sales.

Arahom Radjah
02-22-2011, 12:03 PM

I don't believe it will be a possibility. We will keep the 1/7th scale for our line of dioramas, but unfortunately the market, as it is right now, can not absorb two lines of statues, one in 1/4th and the other in 1/7th for the same statues.

I started with 1/7th, but it is clear for ARH that 1/4th is the way to go.

I understand the space issue, but we do not sell as many as other companies that sell super-heroes, so costs vs. profit wise, we need to stick to what works best for ARH Studios.

TNovak
02-22-2011, 01:13 PM
I don't believe it will be a possibility. We will keep the 1/7th scale for our line of dioramas, but unfortunately the market, as it is right now, can not absorb two lines of statues, one in 1/4th and the other in 1/7th for the same statues.

I understand the space issue, but we do not sell as many as other companies that sell super-heroes, so costs vs. profit wise, we need to stick to what works best for ARH Studios.

I understand. Sadly I probably won't get this one though. I plan to get all of the greek gods, Thor, and Isis at a minimum and just won't have room for Spartacus. I could wedge him in at 1/7 scale on my shelf with Achilles and Leonidas (ARH of course) and think he would display well with them but I don't think I can make room for him on top on my 1/4 scale area.

I hope you sell a ton of him though and wish you the best. :thumbs2:

harley49
02-22-2011, 01:24 PM

its got to be 1.4 :iagree: arh

Arahom Radjah
02-24-2011, 12:28 AM
It's almost done. Some minor changes I asked the sculptor, and of course the shoes.

http://www.arhstatues.com/USA 2011/Sp20z.jpg

A Cimmerian
02-24-2011, 12:44 AM
Very classy, I love it.

Averone
02-24-2011, 10:58 AM
It's almost done. Some minor changes I asked the sculptor, and of course the shoes.

http://www.arhstatues.com/USA 2011/Sp20z.jpg

:DJsmile: :DJsmile: :DJsmile:

VS1976
02-24-2011, 10:44 PM
Looking good.

I watch HBOs Sparticus for the first time last week and it's like they rip off the fight scenes off the movie 300. There's A lot of sex, peeing on people, violence, sexual intercoarse with same sex (M & F). In some way it's too much.

With that said, will it be possible to see blood on this statue?

Nidgit
02-25-2011, 01:15 AM
Looking good.

I watch HBOs Sparticus for the first time last week and it's like they rip off the fight scenes off the movie 300. There's A lot of sex, peeing on people, violence, sexual intercoarse with same sex (M & F). In some way it's too much.

I asked about some 'battle damage' a few posts back. Looks like he may be sporting a scar on his bicep and upper thigh, so here's hoping. He is Spartacus after all.

Averone
02-25-2011, 03:05 AM
I asked about some 'battle damage' a few posts back. Looks like he may be sporting a scar on his bicep and upper thigh, so here's hoping. He is Spartacus after all.

I always like battle damage, here is to hope we can offer a little of both.....:thumbs2:
If we offer the AP, these adjustments can be offered as an option, but it may cost a little bit more for our time and effort.
Lets ask ARH, he will have to see how much effort it may be and what are the costs involved. Cannot promise you guys anything yet till its done.

Averone
02-25-2011, 03:06 AM
Looking good.

Yea, istnt it great!!!
The show has been immensely popular!!

sonic509
02-25-2011, 03:16 AM
Looking good.

Me and my wife watched the whole season.. It was intense but freaking awesome:buttrock: .. It sucks that Andy Whitfield is not going to be on the 2nd season:(

VS1976
02-25-2011, 04:30 AM
Me and my wife watched the whole season.. It was intense but freaking awesome:buttrock: .. It sucks that Andy Whitfield is not going to be on the 2nd season:(

Oh I haven't watch the first season yet? I watch the 2nd season which was good but I did not love it. It's a very graphic show.

Because the Roman era was so bloody, I would like to see blood splatter on the shield and possibly the sword. I think it would bring out the character more.

Enomis
02-25-2011, 04:49 AM
I'm sorry
but i think i will pass this statue :(
maybe i will go for the small one,
I can't say that is for a particular reason...
maybe it appear too classic at my eyes, i'm pretty sure this is only my impression ,
but it remember me too much the thousands of real statue that i can find here in Rome...
if you come here and walk a bit on the several Bridges on the Tevere river , you will see too many classical
style statues , are all fantastic , for sure, but now i'm searching for a more "HBO oriented" piece.
I hope to see soon the painted version of the small one then.

See ya

Simone

sonic509
02-25-2011, 04:54 AM
Oh I haven't watch the first season yet? I watch the 2nd season which was good but I did not love it. It's a very graphic show.

Because the Roman era was so bloody, I would like to see blood splatter on the shield and possibly the sword. I think it would bring out the character more.

You should totally check out the first season.. It will keep you on your toes.. Andy did a awesome job as spartacus and I hope he recovers from his cancer...

http://static.tvfanatic.com/images/gallery/spartacus-picture_558x627.jpg

Arahom Radjah
02-25-2011, 10:54 AM
For the AP we might offer a bloodier version! I really like this piece a lot. Maxence captured exactly the look I wanted for Spartacus.

One of my favorite statues in our 1/4th line so far.

Arahom Radjah
02-25-2011, 11:21 AM
I'm sorry
but i think i will pass this statue :(
maybe i will go for the small one,
I can't say that is for a particular reason...
maybe it appear too classic at my eyes, i'm pretty sure this is only my impression ,
but it remember me too much the thousands of real statue that i can find here in Rome...
if you come here and walk a bit on the several Bridges on the Tevere river , you will see too many classical
style statues , are all fantastic , for sure, but now i'm searching for a more "HBO oriented" piece.
I hope to see soon the painted version of the small one then.

See ya

Simone

Sorry to hear that. I understand most of you want Andy as Spartacus, but this is not possible.

Let's hope SS makes one! I would certainly buy it myself! I also am a great fan of the show, and I really like Andy as Spartacus! :iagree:

Enomis
02-25-2011, 11:59 AM
Sorry to hear that. I understand most of you want Andy as Spartacus, but this is not possible.

Let's hope SS makes one! I would certainly buy it myself! I also am a great fan of the show, and I really like Andy as Spartacus! :iagree:

Hi Arahom,

I really appreciate your words, and i understand that you cannot take the will of everyone of us in each statue, i will let pass this one, but i'm sure our taste will meet again soon , maybe with the small spartacus (i hope to see painted pics soon)
for now i have :
Achilles Son of Peleus
Leonidas
Anubis (is coming)

Thank you again for your time
:goodpost:

samhain81
02-25-2011, 03:15 PM
Hey Arahom, didnt want to start a new thread with this question, but do you have any plans to release Achillies in 1/4?

Your scales seem to be so sporadic at the moment, I dont know where to start. :bawling:

Arahom Radjah
02-25-2011, 03:44 PM
Hey Arahom, didnt want to start a new thread with this question, but do you have any plans to release Achillies in 1/4?

Your scales seem to be so sporadic at the moment, I dont know where to start. :bawling:

We will have an Achilles 1/4th done digital with all the glory we can give to such character, but it won't come any time soon!

Arahom Radjah
02-25-2011, 03:46 PM
It's ready!!! Any critics are welcome!

http://www.arhstatues.com/USA 2011/Sp223.jpg

http://www.arhstatues.com/USA 2011/Sp24.jpg

http://www.arhstatues.com/USA 2011/Sp221.jpg

http://www.arhstatues.com/USA 2011/Sp224.jpg

Averone
02-25-2011, 03:55 PM
Holy Moly Arahom!
Very nice!

Averone
02-25-2011, 04:21 PM
Enomis,
So do you think you can get this quality in Rome mom and pa shops?

:thinking:

Then I like to go get a few of these in Rome!
Send me your address, I will mail you a check :)

Nidgit
02-25-2011, 06:31 PM
Looking great, and thanks for considering the bloodied and battle damaged suggestions. Will be very keen to see this one finished.

Averone
02-25-2011, 07:22 PM
Looking great, and thanks for considering the bloodied and battle damaged suggestions. Will be very keen to see this one finished.

I dont want to promise you guys anything yet. In fact Arahom is the art director here so we will wait for his reply. Sometimes what the factory accepts is more than we can offer.

Arahom Radjah
02-25-2011, 07:24 PM
I dont want to promise you guys anything yet. In fact Arahom is the art director here so we will wait for his reply. Sometimes what the factory accepts is more than we can offer.

We will have a BD version with lots of blood! we can do that for the APs.

Averone
02-25-2011, 07:25 PM

:penguin: :penguin: :penguin:

There you have it!!

Thank you Master! :)

Enomis
02-25-2011, 08:06 PM
Enomis,
So do you think you can get this quality in Rome mom and pa shops?

:thinking:

Then I like to go get a few of these in Rome!
Send me your address, I will mail you a check :)

Lol!
Maybe you have misunderstood ...
I'm referred to thousands of REAL statues that you find in Rome , I mean ancient Marble statue ...
Did you ever hear Bernini or Trevi fountain ?... Or If you want to look Spartacus style statues open google earth and search " stadio dei marmi" or " corso Francia" or even " piazza Venezia " and so on :)
Mine was a compliment to Arahom
But for me ,after 32 years of classical style
I would like to have the tv series spartacus
Just that , I really hope that this statue will have success , especially cause I love many arh pieces and
Arahom have time to hear our thoughts ...
I appreciate this things so much .
That's all :)

VS1976
02-25-2011, 08:19 PM

There you have it!!

Is that what you call your boss..... Master? :rolleyes: :hilarious:

Alex655321
02-25-2011, 08:27 PM
Looks really good !

Averone
02-25-2011, 09:16 PM
Is that what you call your boss..... Master? :rolleyes: :hilarious:

Why yes!!!!
He is Master I am Commander :)
But come on who better to run the artistic direction of the company than the man himself? ARH! :hi:

Averone
02-25-2011, 09:19 PM
Lol!
Maybe you have misunderstood ...
I'm referred to thousands of REAL statues that you find in Rome , I mean ancient Marble statue ...
Did you ever hear Bernini or Trevi fountain ?... Or If you want to look Spartacus style statues open google earth and search " stadio dei marmi" or " corso Francia" or even " piazza Venezia " and so on :)
Mine was a compliment to Arahom
But for me ,after 32 years of classical style
I would like to have the tv series spartacus
Just that , I really hope that this statue will have success , especially cause I love many arh pieces and
Arahom have time to hear our thoughts ...
I appreciate this things so much .
That's all :)

LOL :hilarious:
I knew what you meant!
You will find that I like to pull your leg.
I appreciate you guys outside of US for your input and great intellect and knowledge in the history.
Being from Italy you are a real source of guidance.
Now the question is, do you think will there ever be a Andy Spartacus made? I hope so but a little too much for us right now. So we give you the best alternative. :)

Nidgit
02-25-2011, 09:44 PM

There you have it!!

Sweet . . . Thanks gents. AP here I come :cool:

Averone
02-26-2011, 01:41 AM
:thumbs2:

Sweet . . . Thanks gents. AP here I come :cool:

derekrodneysim
02-26-2011, 03:22 AM
Steady!

A Cimmerian
02-26-2011, 01:02 PM
What will be the price? I would like to have AP #2, if the price is reasonable. :praying:

Ghost Rider
02-26-2011, 02:35 PM
Blood and scars and it will be perfect!!

Arahom Radjah
02-26-2011, 04:06 PM
What will be the price? I would like to have AP #2, if the price is reasonable. :praying:

I was thinking about $2K a piece, but Alex is pushing for something a little lower! :stick:

But seriously, I believe it will be around $275. Don't forget it is 1/4th scale.

harley49
02-26-2011, 04:21 PM
I was thinking about $2K a piece, but Alex is pushing for something a little lower! :stick:

But seriously, I believe it will be around $275. Don't forget it is 1/4th scale.
dont forget arh im in for num 1 AP

Nidgit
02-26-2011, 08:34 PM
Roughly when do you guys expect the AP to go up for order ? Thanks Nick

Averone
02-26-2011, 08:58 PM
Roughly when do you guys expect the AP to go up for order ? Thanks Nick

Soon enough!
We must get that master in hand first. Digital printing and casting the master will be next. We are doing the best we can.
I think for us Spartacus and Thor will be our priority, but we are not going to forget the rest of our line ups and statues.

And dont forget our push to get our stuff ready for SDCC. There is much to do, but I tell you this will be the best year ever for you fans of ARH Studios :thumbs2:
Thank you for your support! :hi:

A Cimmerian
02-26-2011, 10:38 PM

At $250 I'm definitely buying.

Zorglub
03-01-2011, 12:07 PM
Will we see it painted anytime soon?

francois_nor
03-03-2011, 09:20 PM
We will have an Achilles 1/4th done digital with all the glory we can give to such character, but it won't come any time soon!

I can't wait for this one..!

also spartacus looks amazing. :jawd:

Arahom Radjah
03-03-2011, 09:51 PM
Will we see it painted anytime soon?

Unfortunately not until Summer

CHUCKYBABY555
03-05-2011, 08:42 PM
Must have for me...will you be releasing this in kit form as well? The detail on this is fantastic and everything on him looks spot on historically. Great work love to energy you put into research...well done.

Arahom Radjah
03-05-2011, 11:56 PM
Must have for me...will you be releasing this in kit form as well? The detail on this is fantastic and everything on him looks spot on historically. Great work love to energy you put into research...well done.

Yes, we will have it in kits.

daniocean777
04-29-2011, 04:32 PM
I NEED ONE

PLEASE :)

Crazy 88
05-15-2011, 10:22 PM
Awesome piece!!! I always like something in the style of ancient Greek or Roman.

I haven't watched Spartacus yet but I got a glimpse of this style of gladiator combat in the movie Gladiator starring Russell Crowe. I would love to pick this up along with Athena.

Question- Is the base gonna be that plain? Perhaps a couple of broken spears or hemets will be nice.

His back does seem to clean. Probably can add some scars. Just my opinion.

Averone
05-15-2011, 11:14 PM
Awesome piece!!! I always like something in the style of ancient Greek or Roman.

I haven't watched Spartacus yet but I got a glimpse of this style of gladiator combat in the movie Gladiator starring Russell Crowe. I would love to pick this up along with Athena.

Question- Is the base gonna be that plain? Perhaps a couple of broken spears or hemets will be nice.

His back does seem to clean. Probably can add some scars. Just my opinion.

The digital print has yet to be finalized. There are still a few changes that will occur. Not to worry!

harley49
06-15-2011, 12:58 AM
any updates on spartacus

Arahom Radjah
06-15-2011, 11:34 AM
any updates on spartacus

I think we will have the print by the end of Summer along with the Angel of Death and Valkyrie

Gannon
06-15-2011, 12:58 PM
I think we will have the print by the end of Summer along with the Angel of Death and Valkyrie

Alterton's line cancelled?

Arahom Radjah
06-15-2011, 04:09 PM
Alterton's line cancelled?

Not at all!!! Alterton's line will be release after the Comic Con.

Unfortunately I invested erything I had on those statues we are releasing now, so I have to wait until this money comes back to start on Alterton's and the Dragons line.

daniocean777
06-30-2011, 11:43 AM
when does this come out has it been delayed :(

daniocean777
06-30-2011, 11:44 AM
please can some from ARH put me down for a AP if i miss out cause im not checking the forum im gonna be sad ...........................

daniocean777
06-30-2011, 11:44 AM
i guess that directed to AVERONE

Averone
06-30-2011, 01:47 PM
when does this come out has it been delayed :(

please can some from ARH put me down for a AP if i miss out cause im not checking the forum im gonna be sad ...........................

i guess that directed to AVERONE

I have not forgotten you!

This is yet to go into production! Dont worry once it does you will get a notice. However we may be done doing AP's in house.
Our productions are getting too large and too time consuming to do anymore AP's.

daniocean777
06-30-2011, 03:05 PM
I have not forgotten you!

This is yet to go into production! Dont worry once it does you will get a notice. However we may be done doing AP's in house.
Our productions are getting too large and too time consuming to do anymore AP's.

it good please make sure that i get one

cause i have lost out on most arh piece :(

Crazy 88
08-31-2011, 12:35 PM
When can we see Spartacusin his sculpted glory?