PDA

View Full Version : Reviews on Hiatus

wktf
02-24-2011, 03:47 PM
For those of you who've commented and offered kind words on my thread in the General Section...

http://www.statueforum.com/showthread.php?t=114463

...many thanks for your well wishes and words of encouragement.

We Mighty Reviewers have conferred via email and all three of us, all of us with life impacting us, agree that a hiatus on the reviews, until the collective dust around us settles, is in order at this juncture.

Our plan is not to go away completely as we want to come back to post the weekly reviews that have become such an integral part of our lives and, frankly, brought the three of us together as the friends we have become in the first place. But a break is required at this point.

Fyi.

supahman
02-24-2011, 11:07 PM
Wow.. hadn't read this.. Congrats on the gr8 new profile at work.. and have fun with all the moving... I shore as hell miss the reviews.. especially the trade and HC recommendations.. ( m gonna get those dracula books.. already got tomb of dracula )

THECLOWN KNIGHT
02-26-2011, 06:24 PM
I didn't know about this too.

My absolute best wishes in this new 'journey' of yours.

I hope everything get smoothly with all the family in this relocation.

:thumbs2:

wktf
04-04-2011, 09:47 PM
My new employer's firewalls (or whatever) prevent all access to social networking sites except for LinkedIn. Can't get to facebook and can't get to the forum (I'm typing this on my phone). No pc in my temporary digs. So, reviews are yet further delayed, and just not sure for how long.

MONSTER
04-04-2011, 09:48 PM
Ouch. Is it too late to quit and go back to your old job? ;)

wktf
04-04-2011, 11:05 PM
Heh, probably not. Except I'm loving my new gig too much, Ken. Plus, got too many forces in motion right now. I do miss the forum and writing reviews and hope to get back to both soon. Just don't know when...

nbr3bagshotrow
04-04-2011, 11:37 PM
Going to All C's on Wednesday again?

JLM
04-05-2011, 02:58 AM
My new employer's firewalls (or whatever) prevent all access to social networking sites except for LinkedIn.

Set up a Mighty Reviews LinkedIn group. Problem solved!

protector2814
04-05-2011, 09:27 AM
FIX IT Joe...just fix it!!! We need our damn reviews.

:rant:

(j/k)

wktf
04-07-2011, 08:43 PM
Going to All C's on Wednesday again?

I did indeed! And will be there next Wednesday as well. :thumbs2: