PDA

View Full Version : Attakus Vader and other SW statues from Japan

dr.doom
06-19-2005, 08:00 AM
I hope this info can help who wants Attakus sculpts with not so expensive price.For example Vader 1 statue 62000 yen,about $570, out 7-2005.Look at this site for info:

http://www.blisterdirect.com/products/official/attakus.html

See the attachment

Bullseye
06-19-2005, 08:02 AM
Have you ever bought from them Doc?

dr.doom
06-19-2005, 09:10 AM
Hi bullseye,no,never.I only see this info in a site where I take news about the other my collection of Japanese Robots,and I thought it would be useful for the members.I think if you eamil them you can get more info about these sculpts.In the main page there is the script:"Japanese edition" However,I hope this info will allow people to get their beloved sculpts :)

Gianco
06-19-2005, 09:19 AM
If you click on the "PURCHASE" button it gets this message: "COMING SOON". The writing at the top if you're not japanese better forget it! Impossible to click on the ENGLISH v. button :mad:

Will wait till 07-2005 like Doom said. Grazie Dottore, molto gentile! :thumbs2:

Bullseye
06-19-2005, 09:19 AM
They have some interesting Ghost in the Shell Vinyl pieces.

dr.doom
06-19-2005, 10:52 AM
If you click on the "PURCHASE" button it gets this message: "COMING SOON". The writing at the top if you're not japanese better forget it! Impossible to click on the ENGLISH v. button :mad:

Will wait till 07-2005 like Doom said. Grazie Dottore, molto gentile! :thumbs2:
Prego Gianco,do you speak italian? :)
However,I think you have to preorder it soon,because it is limited 200 pieces

ickwinzs
06-19-2005, 11:25 AM
Got to say it again guys, COMICSTATUES.COM IS SELLING ATTAKUS STAR WARS ITEMS NOW!!

Gruson
06-19-2005, 11:30 AM
Got to say it again guys, COMICSTATUES.COM IS SELLING ATTAKUS STAR WARS ITEMS NOW!!

And your point is??

Drod does not have the old Attakus pieces on his site....those are LONG gone and some, like Vader, sell for a LOT now.

As for this site, you have to live in Japan to purchase them. I came across it a while back.

Ghost
06-19-2005, 12:59 PM
Yeah Drod doesn't have the Vaders like most of us want, so we have to look elsewhere. I've been to Blister in Tokyo, the greatest toy store I've ever been too that isn't online. Just so good. Lots of hard to get items some very pricey some others not so. Never saw any Attakus stuff but didn't pay attention to them back then. If I go back I wonder if I'll find anything there. I'd pick anything like that up again and bring as carry on!

dr.doom
06-19-2005, 01:12 PM
Hi Brother!!! :) I agree with you,COMICSTATUES.COM is a very good place where you can find Attakus Star Wars item :buttrock:
I posted this info only for the very hard to find sculpts that you can get only on ebay at very high price,like Darth Vader 1 statue.I thought this info would make some members happy :)
However,as you said,COMICSTATUES.COM IS SELLING ATTAKUS STAR WARS ITEMS NOW!!! ;)

voodoomagic5
06-19-2005, 02:09 PM
is there a difference between their japanese vader 1 and the "regular" one?

how is it that japan is getting it now when it came out in 2001?

just wondering. thanks.

maximus
06-19-2005, 03:52 PM
same question about the alien warrior statue, will there now be again 888 pieces??? So that makes 1776? :inquisiti

Gir
06-19-2005, 04:51 PM
This looks promising.

SithLord11572
06-19-2005, 05:39 PM
comicstatues.com is too overpriced can get better prices on ebay

vaderlover
06-20-2005, 12:15 AM
is there a difference between their japanese vader 1 and the "regular" one?

how is it that japan is getting it now when it came out in 2001?

just wondering. thanks.
hi,i live in hong kong,i knew this info. few months ago...these japanese edition are only 200 each-vader 1,yoda 1,boba,maul,R2dD2,3po,leai,han carbonite,vader 2,yoda 2 ,chewbacca.
the other:-jango,clonetrooper,jawa,...etc are all improt from attakus france.(as sama as the limited 1500 edition).
about the japanese limited 200 edition,it's only availible in japan only.it's as same as the ogiginal series,only different is the outer box with the "blaster" logo,and the certificate is a litter bit different.
most of japanese edition are sold out...... :laugh:

candyrocket786
06-20-2005, 12:04 PM
I just talked to the owner of Citaya Collectibles (www.citaya.org) and he can investigate if Blisterdirect has any in stock.

You will need to e-mail him your request @ citaya@mac.com

Sniper
06-20-2005, 02:06 PM
comicstatues.com is too overpriced can get better prices on ebay
attakus stuff is as expensive there also, woldnt you rather know you are getting the piece than chance it on ebay and get stiffed. His prices are better than attakus and are on par with other on line statue companies.
You do use his forum and interact with everyone here and it seems that no one considers this forum to be expensive, he has made it free for everyone and asks nothing from anyone here to keep it running and working.

alexp98
06-20-2005, 10:09 PM
Here's the deal on those Attakus statues.
At one point in time Attakus decided to release 200 sets of the following statues for a Japan only release:
1. Boba Fett / Darth Maul / Princess Leia
2. Stormtrooper / Yoda I / Royal Guard
3. Emperor/ Luke X-Wing/ Vader I
I was going to order these from blister, but was told from a friend in Japan that preordering is a crapshoot with them. Meaning that there is no guarantee on preorders. So I didn't order from them. I'm going only from the recommendation of my friend in Japan, but some of you who have dealt with blister may have had a positive experience. I'm not trying to knock blister just passing info from a friend.
Like VaderLover says, these aren't supposed to be released/sold outside of Japan.

Gianco
06-20-2005, 11:51 PM
I'm going to wait for Attakus new series and get for retail prices some of their new stuff in the United States. That's my priority considering that I've no Attakus Statues yet. Can't wait to see the Sandtrooper, Tie Fighter, Tusken Raider and some others!

BobaFett02
06-21-2005, 07:30 AM
HI Guys..

I just got a email from Blister

Hi,

We only ship to the addresses in Japan.
Thank you for understanding.

Best Regards,
Blister

Seems we cannot get them delivered around the world.. Japan only :bawling:

Gianco
06-21-2005, 09:00 AM
HI Guys..

Well, I guess the case is closed!

candyrocket786
06-21-2005, 09:55 AM
HI Guys..

You are correct. That's why I contacted Citaya. Since he's in Japan, he can physically check if the statues are truly instock and buy on your behalf. All you cover is the cost of the Statue, His fee + shipping (most likely EMS).

I usually request his services when purchasing out of print Japanese dvds.

Gir
06-21-2005, 10:42 AM
How much is his fee?

Sniper
06-21-2005, 10:53 AM
hmm I think I may know of a person that lives there, have to see if he can buy then ship to me.

candyrocket786
06-21-2005, 11:01 AM
How much is his fee?

It's a percentage of the item cost. I've never requested a statue from him so I don't know how much the fee will differ from buying dvds. You will have to e-mail (citaya@mac.com) him for more information.

His feedback (http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback&userid=citaya) on Ebay is also 100%

alexp98
06-22-2005, 12:04 AM
hmm I think I may know of a person that lives there, have to see if he can buy then ship to me.
I think they're all sold out. Tried ordering more, but got denied.

cap70
06-22-2005, 12:29 AM
I think they're all sold out.

yup, that's what a friend of mine told me when I asked him to get Boba for me.

alexp98
06-22-2005, 03:31 AM
I wanted to get the Vader I set, but that sold out first.

dr.doom
06-25-2005, 01:28 PM
Hi my friends, I hope this japanese site can help you to get your beloved Attakus statues :)
I posted this thread days ago only to help you to find the old sold out Attakus SW statues at not so expensive site.For the new statues I suggest comicstatues,as mentioned before by icwinzs :)

However,here is the site,I think if you contact them,they can help you ;)

http://www.noda-ya.com/html/syohin/movie.htm

Gibby
06-30-2005, 11:04 AM
looking to buy vader 2 company wants 600euros what do you's think???

Gibby

cap70
06-30-2005, 11:29 AM
looking to buy vader 2 company wants 600euros what do you's think???

Gibby

If it's Vader 2, then it's an ok price. If it's Vader 1, then it's a steal! :)

Gianco
07-01-2005, 07:39 PM
Does anybody know the releasing date of Attakus Series 4?

Sniper
07-01-2005, 08:05 PM
I think they're all sold out. Tried ordering more, but got denied.
DAMN IT !!!!!!!!!!!!!

alexp98
07-02-2005, 12:51 AM
Does anybody know the releasing date of Attakus Series 4?
I heard General Grevious was scheduled for September and the others toward the end of the year.