PDA

View Full Version : Anybody know this guy...WIERD!

frankmac
06-19-2005, 02:56 PM
Hey all,

I completed checkout for an art page from this website... http://artguy.safeshopper.com/index.htm?884 The automated response I got said the guy would contact me soon to let me know how to pay. I haven't heard from him since and it has been at least 2 months. Normally I wouldn't care, but I called and left the guy a voicemail message and his answering machine beeped 75 times before I could leave a message.

Does anybody here know this guy? I wonder if he is dead, or in prison or something? He has some cool pieces of original comic art, but seems there is no way to buy any of it if he is not answering any form of contact.

frankmac
06-19-2005, 03:13 PM
Well, I just looked up his ebay auctions, and he isn't dead. At least not as far as I can tell. So why do I not get to buy from him? Am I too Irish or something? Hrrrmm. My frustration level grows.

TN Reptile
06-19-2005, 03:45 PM
Yeah I know him. Ive bought four or five piece from his ebay account before. He's good people but works wierd hours. It took a couple of weeks for him to get back with me, but the items were shipped right and they looked good.