PDA

View Full Version : Reg Bison Vs EX Bison.... Fight!!!

Rare1
03-24-2011, 08:15 PM
I love all the Classic suits and for the most part IMO the Originals have beaten the EX Version almost every time which is Ironic because Exclusive is suppose to be the better version at least that's what Sideshow wants you to believe.. ( even if it's just a print :nuts: )

It also gains more value with time, which has been the complete opposite for the Street Fighter line. Which is pretty sweet if you ask me.

The only Arguable ones IMO of course are Reg Akuma Vs Shin Akuma I prefer Shin Akuma and Bison Vs Ex Bison
which means in Pf Battle Reg 7 to Ex 1 (Shin Akuma)

I prefer Red Bison but, I gotta admit the black one is sweet!! just curious on who would win in a poll so, what do ya think :D

TheSFToySpirit
03-24-2011, 08:26 PM
The winner is the white one :D

No seriously, like I have for the moment only the reg it's hard to say so I'll poll when I'll receive my Ex, but for the moment I have a little preference for the red...

It also gains more value with time, which has been the complete opposite for the Street Fighter line. Which is pretty sweet if you ask me.
For the moment it seems that only Reg Ryu and Reg Zangief are more expensive than their Ex variant, otherwise the Ex is more expensive than the reg for others characters...

leplant
03-24-2011, 08:58 PM
I really like the black, but they both look pretty great.

Rare1
03-24-2011, 09:06 PM
The winner is the white one :D

No seriously, like I have for the moment only the reg it's hard to say so I'll poll when I'll receive my Ex, but for the moment I have a little preference for the red...

Red One is the best for me it just screams Bison!!!! wouldn't mind picking up the black one though :buttrock:

For the moment it seems that only Reg Ryu and Reg Zangief are more expensive than their Ex variant, otherwise the Ex is more expensive than the reg for others characters... lol I see your point but, Ex Ken or Reg Ken lol Same thing almost Still Classic Suit lol I love Vega same color as ex shouldn't count either lol I got a Reg One even if I could of bought an Exclusive Version I would only Display him with the Mask.

Guile Don't count yet he's still in Stock give him more time the Green Guile Will Surpass the Ex Version in time.. Green Cammy is going up lovely so, she just needs more time to beat her counter part..

Red Bision Will Beat Ex in value with time I believe but, it will be a Neck to Neck Battle.. I just got Regular Akuma But, I did pay more for Shin Akuma :doh!: :D

The equation is Collector + Hardcore SF Fan + Collector and Hardcore Sf Fans = a lot of freaking Money for Pop Culture lol

The Main Reason Why The originals will always beat the Exclusives is because the original suits just appeal more to Hardcore Street Fighter fans the Market is Bigger For The Iconic White Ryu than Evil Ryu.

Example a lot of casual players don't know nothing about Evil RYu but, would love to spend money on white Gee Regular Ryu.. The main Hero Character you know, the one They picked growing up as a kid in there local Pizza Shop

Regular Zangief Is arguably the Best in the line!!! ( But, Red Bison is corrupting me with he's psycho power so, that Opinion just might change soon :laugh: )

and let's Not Forget Mecha Zangief Is freaking Ugly lol but, yeah I would still buy him with his nice Red Finger Nails I would get em a dress to match.. Now that's EXCLUSIVE!!! :confused2

Alucard
03-24-2011, 09:10 PM
Since I have both bison's it's a really hard choose. I think I would pick the ex just because of the two tone cape.

bebohawk
03-24-2011, 09:23 PM
Real mad titans wear Red:eplus2: . Bison in black is not Bison is just the X-force version. Red version FTW:buttrock: :buttrock:

LORDGUILLO
03-24-2011, 09:34 PM
Real mad titans wear Red:eplus2: . Bison in black is not Bison is just the X-force version. Red version FTW:buttrock: :buttrock:

It's the "Satsui No Psycho" or the Dark Psycho...like if the regular psycho power wasn't dark enough. Black Bison Sucks!!!

Rare1
03-24-2011, 09:34 PM
The Poll currently says 10:4 which means we officially understand the Red Version is better :D

Rare1
03-24-2011, 09:36 PM

:goodpost:

VS1976
03-24-2011, 09:36 PM
:waah: why did I buy the black one? I still don't know why the EX cost more then the red? :confused:

bebohawk
03-24-2011, 09:53 PM
:waah: why did I buy the black one? I still don't know why the EX cost more then the red? :confused:

you my friend are just another innocent victim of 'the Exclusive let down syndrome' :D

VS1976
03-24-2011, 09:55 PM
you my friend are just another innocent victim of 'the Exclusive let down syndrome' :D

Probably...:o

akumalove
03-25-2011, 03:32 AM
For me:

Green Vega vs Reg or SS EX Vega: 1-0
Shin Akuma vs Akuma: 1-0
Mecha vs Zangief: 0-1
Evil Ryu vs Ryu: 0-1
Black Bison vs Red Bison: 0-1
Shadaloo Cammy vs Cammy: 1-1
Ken EX vs Ken Reg: 1-0
Brown Guile vs Green Guile: 0-1

Makes EX vs Reg: 4-5

Christina

Leckske
03-25-2011, 06:27 AM
I prefer the black one tbh.

Bigmen12345
03-25-2011, 01:17 PM
I like the black one little more. I have both of them, the black one on the Top shelf and the red one on the bottom but I'm going to switch them from time to time.

Alpha_Flight
03-25-2011, 01:42 PM

You got that right Bebo!

Rare1
03-25-2011, 08:37 PM
I like the black one little more. I have both of them, the black one on the Top shelf and the red one on the bottom but I'm going to switch them from time to time. Red one should always be on the top!!! :stick: :laugh: :hilarious:

heykool69
03-25-2011, 09:59 PM
I have the black Bison. I just like something that's limited. And even if i decided to purchase a regular one in the future, i know there are more sellers to choose from due to its larger edition size. But then again....the two tone cape on Bison DO give it a little edge.

Rare1
03-25-2011, 11:05 PM
I have the black Bison. I just like something that's limited. And even if i decided to purchase a regular one in the future, i know there are more sellers to choose from due to its larger edition size. But then again....the two tone cape on Bison DO give it a little edge.

The Red color showing the true origin story of Bison is the real edge and The black lining across regular bison chest seals the deal and the black is more limited but, the red will be hardest to find because there only 500 and there are millions of sf fans that will love to have the red one so good luck with that In other words Red Bison owns Exclusive Black FTW :muahaha: Psycho Crusher!!!! :buttrock: :buttrock:

heykool69
03-25-2011, 11:15 PM
The Red color showing the true origin story of Bison is the real edge and The black lining across regular bison chest seals the deal and the black is more limited but, the red will be hardest to find because there only 500 and there are millions of sf fans that will love to have the red one so good luck with that In other words Red Bison owns Exclusive Black FTW :muahaha: Psycho Crusher!!!! :buttrock: :buttrock:

Yes but i think it's still be easier to find a 500 than a 250 size. Lately red Bison had been selling for only $300-$350. Bottom line, just buy what you think it'll look good on your shelf.

VS1976
03-25-2011, 11:20 PM
Yes but i think it's still be easier to find a 500 than a 250 size. Lately red Bison had been selling for only $300-$350. Bottom line, just buy what you think it'll look good on your shelf.

If only the product pic was clearer then the preview. :(

Rare1
03-25-2011, 11:33 PM
Yes but i think it's still be easier to find a 500 than a 250 size. Lately red Bison had been selling for only $300-$350. Bottom line, just buy what you think it'll look good on your shelf. Bottom line your 250 limit is still in stock!! The Much easier to find Red Bison is Long sold out!!!!!! :hilarious: Owned!!!:laugh:

VS1976
03-25-2011, 11:36 PM
Bottom line your 250 limit is still in stock!! The Much easier to find Red Bison is Long sold out!!!!!! :hilarious: Owned!!!:laugh:

For now?

heykool69
03-26-2011, 12:14 AM
Bottom line your 250 limit is still in stock!! The Much easier to find Red Bison is Long sold out!!!!!! :hilarious: Owned!!!:laugh:

just hold on to that thought for awhile:D 'cuz even at $350 on ebay, no one is still buying it. People buy at $400, but still can't get rid of it for $50 less. hmmm.... i don't see a difference by selling out or not. Like Jerry had said, wait a year and come back to this debate.

heykool69
03-26-2011, 12:16 AM
If only the product pic was clearer then the preview. :(

yeah, i know. But i still in need of a Bison in my collection anyway:D

Rare1
03-26-2011, 01:33 AM
Currently the poll says 35-18 the people Have Spoken!! RED IS THE BEST DEAL WITH IT!!!!!!!!! :D

bigsilva77
03-26-2011, 01:51 AM
I guess I'll just have to buy the red version also: so I'll have both:

MrYac
03-26-2011, 02:27 AM
resale value aside as a general rule i always go for the "reaL" colors, i don't want variants, i don't want 2nd player stuff i want the way the character is most often shown

kingofhobbies
03-26-2011, 03:32 AM
resale value aside as a general rule i always go for the "reaL" colors, i don't want variants, i don't want 2nd player stuff i want the way the character is most often shown

100% correct , if we watch the movies we never see players in variant colors, i am a street fighter fan and player of the game and dont like playing with variants, i have purchase the characters depending on my taste, EX owned are shin akuma and ken with change Ohead, other wise all remaining i have them with 1st player costume,and i do believe that red Bison even if more numbered will be higher in demand and will have more resale value, i really dont care about resale value as i dont think i will sell any of them.

Nerdy Black Guy
03-26-2011, 04:10 AM
For Bison definitely the red. I usually prefer the regulars. But out of all the SF exclusives my favorite is Shadaloo Cammy. I like it just as much as the regular.

lamaseta17
03-26-2011, 09:26 AM
heads up guys reg bison for 293.25 shipped
http://www.scifigenre.com/itemDetail.aspx?sid=RWKVYY0KLYV20RI&nItemID=93694&nJustAddedID=93694&nAddedType=1

lamaseta17
03-26-2011, 09:27 AM
its a great deal and a trustworthy website

heykool69
03-26-2011, 12:08 PM
I love all the Classic suits and for the most part IMO the Originals have beaten the EX Version almost every time which is Ironic because Exclusive is suppose to be the better version at least that's what Sideshow wants you to believe.. ( even if it's just a print :nuts: )

The only Arguable ones IMO of course are Reg Akuma Vs Shin Akuma I prefer Shin Akuma and Bison Vs Ex Bison
which means in Pf Battle Reg 7 to Ex 1 (Shin Akuma)

I prefer Red Bison but, I gotta admit the black one is sweet!! just curious on who would win in a poll so, what do ya think :D

Currently the poll says 35-18 the people Have Spoken!! RED IS THE BEST DEAL WITH IT!!!!!!!!! :D

WOW!!! Why put up such a one-sided fight when you're just asking for an opinion. Got anymore polls that we ALL should avoid:flash: :radior:
Let's move on with our weekends :)