PDA

View Full Version : Kotobukiya US EXCLUSIVE Titantoys.com Beware??

wallacrj
06-24-2005, 12:08 PM
Not sure if anyone else had ordered anything from this site before(titantoys.com), but...

I have been purchasing many orders and have gotten alot of stuff from them until about a month ago (May 23rd) when i had ordered a US EXCLUSIVE Kotobukiya sergant from there site, was told that it was shipping in 2-3 days. When i inquired on June 6th, on June 7th got an email from titantoys stating that it was packed and ready to ship. As of today nothing, titan is no longer responding to my emails!! I was just wondering if anyone else has had good/bad experiences with them?

thanks!!

Gruson
06-24-2005, 12:27 PM
I don't know what's up with Carlos from titan lately. I used to have a good relationship with him but he STILL owes me over $200 from an order he could not fullfill in October!!!

ju421019
06-24-2005, 01:15 PM
Hi Omega,

I'm also trying to get in touch with Titantoys, specifically Carlos, I have placed a few orders with them in the past which came, but I have a Pre-Order on file for some products that will arrive in 30 days from Sideshow, and I want to make sure/verify the amount to be processed. I have not heard back from their e-mails. I also have the same order at another site for Pre-Order, at a slightly higher price and not sure if I should cancel with Titantoys, since I don't hear back from them.

Anyone have a update from them or contact number?

Thanks.

wallacrj
06-24-2005, 05:36 PM
I also have additonal pre-orders with them that i am worried about. :mad:

I was considering contacting my credit card company about this. But Carlos has been very good in the past so i am not sure what is up here.

Ghost
06-24-2005, 05:56 PM
They just get really behind sometimes, but I've gotten my Koto stuff right away from them. Though that was the Vader I got for $70. Good group as far as I know.

ju421019
06-24-2005, 06:06 PM
Well I know that they updated their site on June 21st, so I mean they should have time go through the e-mails.

Gianco
06-24-2005, 07:02 PM
Not sure if anyone else had ordered anything from this site before(titantoys.com), but...

I have been purchasing many orders and have gotten alot of stuff from them until about a month ago (May 23rd) when i had ordered a US EXCLUSIVE Kotobukiya sergant from there site, was told that it was shipping in 2-3 days. When i inquired on June 6th, on June 7th got an email from titantoys stating that it was packed and ready to ship. As of today nothing, titan is no longer responding to my emails!! I was just wondering if anyone else has had good/bad experiences with them?

thanks!!

I had a bad experience with those MoFos and the no answering e-mails thing is tipical from them. I sent like ten e-mails and never received a reply. Will never ever do business again with these clowns! :mad:

Omega
06-24-2005, 07:31 PM
Ahhh I know what's up, I ordered my Koto Sandtrooper from Titan, If I remember correct, the exclusive stuff gets shipped from Houston. Their warehouse is in another city. I guess Carlos Lives in another city now. So everything coming from Carlos's end probably late :laugh: Lazy fool. Well I just got notice from his shipping that my Alien 1/4 scale is on the way :buttrock:

email Carlos @ cg@titantoys.com , The guy will come through, he always does in the end. Tell him to discount tat sweet AT-AT for you to make it even!! :laugh:

3D Figure
06-24-2005, 08:18 PM
I Spoke with Carlos This week, he sounded sick, so I don't know if that has to do with lack of contact. But The guy is a real nice guy, I would be surprised if he did not complete orders.

Omega, So you got your 1/4 Scale Alien Queen Bust? I just ordered one from Carlos this morning! Can't wait! This baby is sure to have me sleeping on the couch when my wife gets wind of the price!

wallacrj
06-25-2005, 09:49 AM
Tell him to discount tat sweet AT-AT for you to make it even!! :laugh:

:) Omega very good IDEA!!!!!!!

ju421019
06-25-2005, 12:05 PM
I just hope he gets back to me quick. I e-mailed him at cg@titantoys.com several times last week and this week.

Gruson
06-25-2005, 12:32 PM
I agree, he needs to give me back my $200. We used to email each other all the time but nothing lately.

It's too much of a hassle for me to deal with him anymore. I will stick to the trusted retailers from now on.

wallacrj
06-25-2005, 05:24 PM
Just an update. Carlos did contact me he left a voice message on my answering machine and sent me an email saying he was sorry. Said he is shipping my item today. So we will see....

Omega.. used your advice put a plug in for a discount on the At-At.......

ju421019
06-26-2005, 12:16 PM
Hi, I've PMd several of you, asking for a contact number fo Titantoys, can you please respond or post their number. I want to cancel my order at this time with them. Thank you.

ju421019
06-30-2005, 03:26 PM
I got a response from them a few days and they were able to cancel my order. I placed a new one today for a item in stock, they processed it immeidately, lets hope they ship it quickly, but I still want a contact number for own reference, if anyone who I PMd have it, please reply, or if someone knows it, please send it to me. thanks.

Azog
06-30-2005, 03:35 PM
Hmmm, keep trying folks, I know I have gotten several emails from him lately....

rosko23
07-05-2005, 11:58 AM
I found a number to Carlos on the web took a little searching but it is 713-446-4666. I tried calling and got his voicemail... but my brother fianlly got an email back from them today and he canceled his order with them. He said there was an issue with his email so that is why he never got them. I have sent 7 emails and only one response telling me he had Jury duty (June 30th) and he would get back to me, never did. I was reading through the forum and I saw that someone else got a hold of Carlos once and he said he had Jury Duty, this was early June.. That seems like a lot of Jury duty to me...

3D Figure
07-05-2005, 01:28 PM
Rosko, In Texas, if you are called and don't get selected, you can get called again. Half of our office is gone this month here in Houston. I think there is a huge trial getting ready to go. I was there 2 weeks ago and the jury room was overflowing. I had not seen so many people since the Enron. 3 coworkers are there today for the same summons I guess. I don't know Carlos very well, but he has always kept his word with me, so I believe him!

Omega
07-05-2005, 01:55 PM
3D your in Houston. We need to start a Houston Thread. maybe a Texas Thread. Help each other out with items available at LCS's. I go over to Bebrock, 3rd Planet. There is another shop at 59 closer to downtown and near 3rd PLanet but I forget the name. Hey so did you get selcted for Jury Duty? I have to go July 27th, I got rescheduled cause of work..

Hey 3D PM me your cotnact info, would like to chat with you about your site.

O

rosko23
07-05-2005, 02:27 PM
3D I am not saying he is lying about the Jury Duty.. even if he is telling the thruth. I have emailed him 7 times and I have not received a response except for him telling me he thought I was charged for 2 busts and he would check on Wed (2 weeks ago) bc he had Jury Duty Tues (2 weeks ago). I have not heard from him since and I was charged over 3 weeks ago. All it takes is a simple email to tell me what the status is. I am not saying he is a crook and stole my money, but I am saying he is running a business that is very UNPROFESSIONAL. That is it, I was just trying to get the number for others in this forum who were having problems. For all I know Carlos could be a real nice and professional guy, but I won't know until he replies to my emails.

Omega
07-05-2005, 04:13 PM
ROSKO, any relation to boss hog? Man I can't believe i just went there.

rosko23
07-05-2005, 08:19 PM
huh? Not that I know of...

Gianco
07-11-2005, 10:49 PM
Check this out:

http://threads.rebelscum.com/showflat.php?Cat=&Number=1279002&page=0&view=collapsed&sb=5&o=&fpart=1#1279002

candyrocket786
07-11-2005, 11:14 PM
3D your in Houston. We need to start a Houston Thread. maybe a Texas Thread. Help each other out with items available at LCS's. I go over to Bebrock, 3rd Planet. There is another shop at 59 closer to downtown and near 3rd PLanet but I forget the name. Hey so did you get selcted for Jury Duty? I have to go July 27th, I got rescheduled cause of work..

Hey 3D PM me your cotnact info, would like to chat with you about your site.

O

You're referring to Nan's Games & Comics

:)

candyrocket786
07-11-2005, 11:18 PM
So this guy is located in Houston. Does he have a storefront?

WTF is going on in the statue world? Seems buyers have been getting screwed over during months of June/July. Toyworld on ebay and now this guy. What the hell?