PDA

View Full Version : Stan Lee is coming to Montreal September 17 + 18! Woo Hoo!!

risingstar
05-06-2011, 06:31 PM
I realize it's months away and the list of guests isn't anywhere near complete, however, I am so going to meet this man!

http://www.montrealcomiccon.com/en/guests_comic_books.html

joefixit2
05-06-2011, 07:16 PM
too far to go but best of luck seeing The Man!

risingstar
05-11-2011, 04:26 AM
Well heck, if no one else is going, I'll invite the Man over to meet the kids.

:D

Rocket
05-11-2011, 04:55 AM
Have a blast Charles! One of the most important moments of my life was shaking the Man's hand and thanking him for the impact he's had on my life! Best of luck mate!

Gruson
05-22-2011, 02:22 PM
I met him yesterday and took a picture with him. What a great guy and awesome sense of humor. He is pushing 90 too!

risingstar
05-30-2011, 07:03 AM
I met him yesterday and took a picture with him. What a great guy and awesome sense of humor. He is pushing 90 too!

Were you charged anything for a signing or a pic?
The fellows running the show in Montreal just informed me that each signature will cost $50 and a photo-op will cost $40. Given who he is, I'll gladly pay that. However, I wonder what the charges generally are in the US for Stan Lee autographs.

Shandil
05-30-2011, 10:55 AM
If they allowed for multiple signatures per person, would it be possible for you to please get something for him to sign to my name, rising? Chances are so nill he'll come to Spain and of me going to the states to a convention in the foreseable future to meet him.l

risingstar
05-30-2011, 11:11 AM
If they allowed for multiple signatures per person, would it be possible for you to please get something for him to sign to my name, rising? Chances are so nill he'll come to Spain and of me going to the states to a convention in the foreseable future to meet him.l

I believe it's $50 per signature, otherwise the lines could take forever to move. However, if you have no issue with the cost, I'll gladly ask Stan the Man to sign it for you. The con website will shed more light on the signatures protocols shortly.

Meanwhile, I would keep an eye on other cons taking place in the US as I think they might charge much less for a Stan Lee signing. You may even get luckier with other forum members.

risingstar
09-16-2011, 12:19 PM
I'm going to meet Stan tomorrow! I've waited ages to meet the Man!
Anyone else going???