PDA

View Full Version : can anyone fix these

sincity
06-26-2005, 03:16 PM
i won these on ebay and they arrived broken :(
i was able to get refunds on them and get to keep them now i'd like to see if these are fixable
anyone who could help me out that would be great
thanks

Zurbaran1
06-26-2005, 03:55 PM
Man that sucks but they are definitely fixable. There are some really talented folks here who do just that. Danno, RickDTM, and FengShuiStein are pretty busy and I don't know if they can take on any new work. You can try to PM mangrasshopper . He's a new member here but is definitely in the Paintmaster class and may be able to help you. There are a few others here as well. I'm sure you'll have no problem finding someone to help you.

lord odin
06-26-2005, 09:58 PM
I would toss them and look for replacements.
by the time you find someone and ship it then wait and pay and hope it doesn`t end up worse then when you shipped it the first time you could buy replacements and live happily ever after. but that`s just me.

Bartman256
06-26-2005, 10:00 PM
I would toss them and look for replacements.
by the time you find someone and ship it then wait and pay and hope it doesn`t end up worse then when you shipped it the first time you could buy replacements and live happily ever after. but that`s just me.

I agree...

If it's a unique or really hard to find piece, it pays to fix. Otherwise, it'd be cheaper to replace.

Zurbaran1
06-26-2005, 10:17 PM
Good luck finding another Kongzilla. That one will not be easy to replace and is probably gonna be easier to fix. Odin, the pros here who do this sort of work are gonna leave anything they lay their hands on looking better than new.

Dizneeguy
06-26-2005, 10:17 PM
We could fix these up for you good as new but our turnaround time right now is about 2 months with all the work we have lined up. Again, it's 'do-able' but there's the time/price thing to deal with like the other guys are saying.
DIZ

lord odin
06-26-2005, 10:34 PM
Good luck finding another Kongzilla. That one will not be easy to replace and is probably gonna be easier to fix. Odin, the pros here who do this sort of work are gonna leave anything they lay their hands on looking better than new.
I`m not talking about the pros on here but the pros in the brown and white stripe trucks. :laugh:

cblakey1
06-26-2005, 11:10 PM
Good luck finding another Kongzilla. That one will not be easy to replace and is probably gonna be easier to fix.

Funny you should say that Zurb- there's a Kongzilla on eBaY right now with 36 mins left.

I agree with you tho.. KZ looks like it may be easier to fix.

DanPerezStudios
07-12-2005, 10:39 PM
Contact me via email, sincity..

DanPerezStudios
07-12-2005, 11:51 PM
Contact me via email, sincity..

CKinSD
07-20-2005, 10:29 AM
sincity DanPerez is one of the paintmasters. New around here but he is a paintmaster for sure, and molding and a bunch of other stuff he is real godd at tooooooooooo.

(ok dan send the rum to the mods :eplus2: )

DanPerezStudios
07-20-2005, 12:09 PM
Check's in the mail, CKinSD! :)