PDA

View Full Version : Thanos to be the 2nd villain in The Avengers movie!!

Marvelito
05-27-2011, 06:13 PM
Here's the story:

http://www.latinoreview.com/news/exclusive-there-is-another-big-time-villain-in-marvel-s-the-avengers-13718

nbr3bagshotrow
05-27-2011, 06:18 PM
I hope they don't spoil the movie by having too many Villians. Maybe as a sneak peek to Avengers 2 would be nice.

Marvelito
05-27-2011, 06:20 PM
I hope they don't spoil the movie by having too many Villians. Maybe as a sneak peek to Avengers 2 would be nice.

Agreed. Hopefully this is it.

stormshadow75x
05-27-2011, 06:25 PM
Loki, Skrulls & Thanos???
Not to mention they have to delve into how Cap adjusts to the present & how they all join forces.

How long is this movie going to be?

I hope Thanos looks threatening.

All these villains & Whedon directing is a scary thought.

Marvelito
05-27-2011, 06:31 PM
Not to mention they have to delve into how Cap adjusts to the present & how they all join forces.

Have the skrulls been confirmed? I have a feeling Loki will only set things in motion, then maybe pop up at the end.

Cap is going to be getting on the job training it seems. As for them getting together, they've been getting recruited by Fury in their respective movies, so all he has to do is call a meeting and give them their orders.

I for one can't wait to see it all come together. :D

Reme Lebeau
05-27-2011, 06:41 PM
This makes me very happy! I love Thanos! I have all the confidence in the world in Joss Whedon to pull this off in the right way! I can't wait...

VaultMan
05-27-2011, 07:01 PM
Thanos as the second villain?! WTF is he Bane? The Penguin? Sandman?! He deserves his own badness as one villain

Marvelito
05-27-2011, 07:12 PM
Thanos as the second villain?! WTF is he Bane? The Penguin? Sandman?! He deserves his own badness as one villain

One villain is more than enough in a comic book, but not enough for a movie, at least that's what the studios believe.

metroid
05-27-2011, 07:14 PM
I smell a case of Spider Man 3 with too many villains and not enough time.I wonder if Thanos will be full cg.

risingstar
05-27-2011, 07:16 PM
Thanos is enough of a villain to make a trilogy on his own.
However, the production houses can make a killing on multiple merchandising.

Bullseye
05-27-2011, 07:42 PM
Hopefully he only appears at the end of the movie and is the main villain for the second outing.

marvelboi77
05-27-2011, 08:12 PM
They could probably make Avengers 2 pretty easy if they took out Ironman. I don't think anyone else in that movie is up to anything big.

MeetThyReaper
05-28-2011, 09:05 PM
D'oh! And I just posted about this. Sorry folks! XD

Perna
05-28-2011, 11:45 PM
It would be awesome if the reason why Thanos heads to earth at the end of the movie is because he was working with the Skrulls and he is keeping tabs on them. Then he finds out about Odins Vault and the Infinity Gauntlet and makes a deal with Loki at the end of the movie. Loki has already said he knows of many ways into Asgard besides Bifrost.

Crossbonez74
05-29-2011, 03:01 AM

Too many villains and weak director could turn into a hot mess. :drinking:

lord odin
05-29-2011, 03:12 AM
Thanos is a skrull.:jawd: