PDA

View Full Version : Medusa AP Thread

Pages : [1] 2

Arahom Radjah
07-29-2011, 02:38 PM
OK it’s official! We just confirmed with our factory that we can deliver the Medusa AP by September. So here is how we are going to do this:

The cost for the Medusa AP is $600 plus shipping. We will be able to ship all the statues from China directly to you, so you must tell me in advance which option you want, shipping from China or shipping from USA. This cannot be changed later, so think carefully about which option you want.

I’ll try to have an estimate on shipping costs by tonight. But inside US, I can pretty much tell that it won’t be more than $50 by FedEx Ground.

Also, The sales for the Medusa AP will be up on ARH website on Wednesday, August 3rd at 9:00 AM (Mountain Time) I cannot reserve spots without payment, but I will make sure to set the number of APs based on all the email confirmations I receive until Tuesday, August 2nd, so if you want an AP make sure to write me an email before August 3rd.

Here is the email you guys should write to: arhstudios@hotmail.com

Please do NOT PM me for reservations, I will not count PMs!

Arahom Radjah
07-29-2011, 02:50 PM
Here are the specs for Medusa

height 28 inches

width 22 inches

depth 17 inches

weight 56 lbs

Box dimensions: 29.5 X 33.5 X 22.8

SOH
07-29-2011, 09:02 PM
A one MAJOR CONGRATS on that EPIC Statue Arahom,you got a AP mail .

Kaijuboy
07-30-2011, 12:02 AM
You have an email! :D

harley49
07-30-2011, 01:16 AM
EMAIL SENT IM IN :)

spidermonkey
07-30-2011, 02:06 PM
you have another e-mail Arahom.

VS1976
07-30-2011, 02:09 PM
Debating if I want the AP or get it from SSC. I could sure use the flexpay option and reward points also. Plus the shipping would be slightly cheaper if get it from SSC.

Darknight
07-30-2011, 02:19 PM
Another advantage of getting direct from SS for international customers would be cheaper Fed-Ex shipping rates. (i.e not more than $45) hmm..

jye318
07-30-2011, 02:59 PM
Maybe just get it from eBay dealer for 10% cheap?

VS1976
07-30-2011, 03:02 PM
Maybe just get it from eBay dealer for 10% cheap?

But shipping through that route is ridiculously high. When I buy SSC the shipping price is usually double the cost unless the sellers is from Canada. I find SSC to be the cheapest route.

FROBAY
08-02-2011, 11:52 PM
Emailed

jetfuel
08-03-2011, 03:51 AM
what is the price through sideshow going to be? Is the $600 just because it is an AP? I really want this piece as well, but i think shipping to canada is going to be more than what SSC will charge.

VS1976
08-03-2011, 04:15 AM
what is the price through sideshow going to be? Is the $600 just because it is an AP? I really want this piece as well, but i think shipping to canada is going to be more than what SSC will charge.

Its the same price & SSC would be $40 cheaper to ship + you get rewards points. Thats equivalent to getting $30 back if you buy it directly through SSC. So you should save $70 buying directly at SSC.

Darken
08-03-2011, 04:32 AM
http://www.arhstatues.com/MedusaAPNews.html

Medusa AP Edition

Unfortunately we will not be able to take orders for Medusa AP yet.

Due to the big size of the shipping box, USPS is not accepting to ship this piece internationally, so we cannot start accepting orders until we find a substitute method that allow us to deliver this statue at reasonable rates.

I’ll update this page with further information as soon as we have it. I will also keep all forums updated with the new date for the AP pre-order. We apologize for the inconvenient and thank you for your understanding.

Arahom Radjah
ARH Studios Inc.

:bawling:

harley49
08-03-2011, 04:38 AM

GUTTED:banghead:

VS1976
08-03-2011, 04:45 AM

Well the only other method is Fedex or UPS and it's going to be expensive to ship internationally. I'm thinking at least $100 to Canada and Europe maybe $200+. If ARH went with UPS, it will be even more. I think the best way for us is to get it through SSC. That's one of the draw backs of a large scale statue, the cost it would to ship.:(

Darken
08-03-2011, 04:51 AM
That's a really bad news, I really want the AP but I can't pay $200 for shipping ! And with custom fees it will be really expansive !

VS1976
08-03-2011, 04:55 AM
That's a really bad news, I really want the AP but I can't pay $200 for shipping ! And with custom fees it will be really expansive !

Yes that means by the end of the day, Europeans will pay over $1k+ to get Medusa. Sucks u guys have to pay the 20% custom fees.

Darken
08-03-2011, 05:00 AM
Yes that means by the end of the day, Europeans will pay over $1k+ to get Medusa. Sucks u guys have to pay the 20% custom fees.

And in a lot of european countries you have to add it the file fees. In my country, it's $30 for all international orders.

VS1976
08-03-2011, 05:06 AM
And in a lot of european countries you have to add it the file fees. In my country, it's $30 for all international orders.

The file fees are bogus. Your government are trying to take as much $ from you guys for really doing nothing. If I live where u guys are, I would be very limited to collecting. I might even find a new hobby.

Darken
08-03-2011, 05:09 AM
For the files fees, it's not the government, it's the postal companies who make money with international orders.

For my two Angelus, I had to pay (customes fees + file fees): $180.

VS1976
08-03-2011, 05:14 AM
For the files fees, it's not the government, it's the postal companies who make money with international orders.

That makes it even worst. Seems like everyone wants a share. Our cost through Canada Post $5 to $8.50 (depends how it's shipped) handling fees. This only applies to value over $100 or more.$30 is a little excessive if I say so myself.

Darken
08-03-2011, 05:17 AM
It's really excessive, sometimes you have to pay more file fees than taxes. Imagine, you can paid $10 for taxes and $30 for the file fees.

VS1976
08-03-2011, 05:19 AM
It's really excessive, sometimes you have to pay more file fees than taxes. Imagine, you can paid $10 for taxes and $30 for the file fees.

Is your postal service government regulated? That's just not right!

So when are u moving? :D

Darken
08-03-2011, 05:25 AM
Fortunately we have other advantages here and I like my country. :wink2:

By the way, when I read the description on the ARH Studios website about Artist Proof Edition and Website Exclusive Edition, I think the "AP edition" for this statue is not really one, something between these two editions (it's not made in the US and we have not COA).

VS1976
08-03-2011, 05:30 AM
Fortunately we have other advantages here and I like my country. :wink2:

By the way, when I read the description on the ARH Studios website about Artist Proof Edition and Website Exclusive Edition, I think the "AP edition" for this statue is not really one, something between these two editions (it's not made in the US and we have not COA).
I think all ARH statues from AP to Website all have COA (Arahom can answer that). The difference is that he signs the base and u get it earlier then the web ex or standard preorders.

Darken
08-03-2011, 05:42 AM
IThe difference is that he signs the base and u get it earlier then the web ex or standard preorders.

These are two good reasons to preorder the AP edition for me.

But now, we have to wait...

Sorento
08-03-2011, 09:21 AM
I was looking forward to pre-order this wonder...
This also affects the internationnal sent from China ?

Darknight
08-03-2011, 11:09 AM
So much for the AP preorder. Why isn't Arahom here to address this delay personally?

Darken
08-03-2011, 02:19 PM
I was looking forward to pre-order this wonder...
This also affects the internationnal sent from China ?

I think so.
But even if it's not the case, Arahom Radjah can't open the preorder only for those who will have their statue sent from China.
Maybe the solution is to sent all orders from China, I don't know.

GUILTY GEAR
08-03-2011, 03:38 PM
okay.....can we order or can we not?

:vortex: :confused:

OK it’s official! We just confirmed with our factory that we can deliver the Medusa AP by September. So here is how we are going to do this:

The cost for the Medusa AP is $600 plus shipping. We will be able to ship all the statues from China directly to you, so you must tell me in advance which option you want, shipping from China or shipping from USA. This cannot be changed later, so think carefully about which option you want.

I’ll try to have an estimate on shipping costs by tonight. But inside US, I can pretty much tell that it won’t be more than $50 by FedEx Ground.

Also, The sales for the Medusa AP will be up on ARH website on Wednesday, August 3rd at 9:00 AM (Mountain Time) I cannot reserve spots without payment, but I will make sure to set the number of APs based on all the email confirmations I receive until Tuesday, August 2nd, so if you want an AP make sure to write me an email before August 3rd.

Here is the email you guys should write to: arhstudios@hotmail.com

Please do NOT PM me for reservations, I will not count PMs!

Freak_Zombie
08-03-2011, 03:39 PM
I think so.
But even if it's not the case, Arahom Radjah can't open the preorder only for those who will have their statue sent from China.
Maybe the solution is to sent all orders from China, I don't know.

hear hear!

Seriously for a statue that size, $65 is reasonable for shipping imo.

fderado
08-04-2011, 07:34 AM
hear hear!

Seriously for a statue that size, $65 is reasonable for shipping imo.

...for statue that big...56 lbs...and shipping to New Zealand...
...it is not reasonable.....it's a damn good bargain!!!;)

It's the customs tax I am worried about.

FROBAY
08-04-2011, 12:56 PM
:tumblew:

Kane009
08-04-2011, 02:14 PM

It would be a really good idea, to shrink the Medusa in size and prize! If the 1/4 size is a must, some of the 10 meters snake (the not so nice end of Medusa!) can be cut off!

Armored_Berserk
08-04-2011, 02:51 PM
It would be a really good idea, to shrink the Medusa in size and prize! If the 1/4 size is a must, some of the 10 meters snake (the not so nice end of Medusa!) can be cut off!

Bad idea.

Big Hulk
08-04-2011, 03:09 PM
I hope this isn't taken as bad or offensive but it is a mere observation. When people were complaining about the price of this statue the owner was on here defending its price and basically telling all of us who can't afford it big deal but now the statue is no longer up for order like it was supposed to be and he is no where to be found. :confused: If I could afford this I'd be kind of distressed about this and word from the owner would definitely make me feel better about the situation. Any word yet if this will be up for order soon?

Freak_Zombie
08-04-2011, 03:46 PM
Bad idea.

True that, I'm buying it cause the snake part looks awesome!

I hope this isn't taken as bad or offensive but it is a mere observation. When people were complaining about the price of this statue the owner was on here defending its price and basically telling all of us who can't afford it big deal but now the statue is no longer up for order like it was supposed to be and he is no where to be found. :confused: If I could afford this I'd be kind of distressed about this and word from the owner would definitely make me feel better about the situation. Any word yet if this will be up for order soon?

Yeah wish we had updates on it soon. It feels like it's been a while since we've had any word. Although Its' just been 2 days for me. haha. We should have a poll to see if anyone is bothered by paying an additional $15 more for shipping such a massive piece from China directly. I predict at best maybe one or two out of the 30 would mind? :praying:

Nidgit
08-04-2011, 06:42 PM

I wouldn't get your knickers in a bunch over it :p

The AP version was a gesture from Arahom for some collectors if they were interested. So the original order date has slipped a couple of days whilst they try to sort out more accurate shipping costs. What's there to be distressed about ?? I would imagine those people 'genuinely' interested in the AP have already emailed ARH about their orders.

And I dont think your comments re the price are entirely fair. Of course ARH will post responses about pricing. If someone posts a comment that "it's too expensive and I just don't see the value in it" then Arahom is entitled to respond with an explanation isn't he. Let's face it, there's probably never been a statue released by anyone that hasn't had someone complaining about the price.:rolleyes2

Darknight
08-04-2011, 09:03 PM
Just waiting for arahom's update on when the new pre-order date is. Hopefully shipping cost will stay the same.

pppccclll
08-04-2011, 11:38 PM

So you can't afford it? Or you can and are interested in when it will go up for order? Sounds like you are just trying to cause trouble

Darknight
08-05-2011, 12:25 AM
Actually, I agree with big hulk. Arahom should have informed us personally by posting here rather than collectors finding out at the last moment via a note on ARH that the pre order has been delayed due to some issues.

Since this had been hyped up for the last week or so, I think those interested in ordering this should have been informed of the delay rather than finding out for themselves that it's not going to happen.

Nidgit
08-05-2011, 01:24 AM
But didn't he state (in the message posted on the ARH website):

"I’ll update this page with further information as soon as we have it. I will also keep all forums updated with the new date for the AP pre-order. We apologize for the inconvenient and thank you for your understanding" Arahom Radjah

Is that not enough information for everyone . . . or were some of you expecting hourly updates on this thread ??? It's only been a few days and I would imagine ARH are working on a viable shipping solution after all.

harley49
08-05-2011, 01:41 AM

YOU ARE TRYING TO CAUSE TROUBLE SO KNOCK IT OFF:angrycm:

Kaijuboy
08-05-2011, 02:04 AM
Is that not enough information for everyone . . . or were some of you expecting hourly updates on this thread ??? It's only been a few days and I would imagine ARH are working on a viable shipping solution after all.

^^^Exactly, Arahom posted on the site and even responded to my person email about the matter. Thats plenty of notice. So people should give him some slack, I'd much rather have him spend his time getting the shipping logistics worked out instead of constantly monitoring the boards. ;)

Darken
08-05-2011, 04:19 AM
Same thing here. Arahom responded to my e-mail and I prefer he spend time to find a solution.

http://img15.imageshack.us/img15/4590/258trollsprayk.jpg

harley49
08-05-2011, 04:45 AM
Same thing here. Arahom responded to my e-mail and I prefer he spend time to find a solution.

:goodpost: :hilarious:

fderado
08-05-2011, 07:16 AM

...:goodpost: :goodpost: :goodpost:

...just can't please everywhiner...oops...I meant 'everyone'...:rolleyes: ....:flash:

Big Hulk
08-05-2011, 08:04 AM
Yep I'm a troll thanks. :rolleyes: I am thinking about buying it but dont know if I can afford it at this time so I would like to know what Arahom thinks about when it will be up. But us trolls are ignorant and don't make as much since the economic downturn.

Darken
08-05-2011, 08:22 AM
If you want an answer you have to ask.

Ask him directly: arhstudios@hotmail.com

But I think Arahom would already have said it to us if he had more informations.

FROBAY
08-05-2011, 08:32 AM
He never returned my email. :eek:

Darken
08-05-2011, 11:19 AM
Sorry, dude.
I suppose he has too many e-mails now and he's too busy to give an answer for each.

I asked him if it will be possible or not to send it intertionaly when I read the message on his site and he gave me this answer:

Yes, it will be possible. We are jus trying to figure out the best and cheapest way to ship this piece international.

Arahom Radjah
ARH Studios Inc.

chezzrok
08-05-2011, 12:25 PM
So when will we see the DEATH?

Arahom Radjah
08-05-2011, 01:09 PM
The good news!

We sorted out the shipping issues and I’m glad to say, we can ship the statues from China using two methods:

Regular mail service (3 to 4 weeks) $65

EMS (Express Shipping) $300

Inside USA (After it arrives from China in my Studio) $50

The pre-sale of Medusa AP will be up on ARH Studios website on Monday, August 08th, 2011 at exactly 9:00 am (Mountain Time)

Unfortunately we cannot ship this piece to Australia by regular mail because of Australia regulations about shipping weight.

Australia does not allow single packages to weight more than 50Lbs!

Arahom Radjah
08-05-2011, 01:11 PM
Guys!

I spent the last few days working really hard to come up with a solution for this!!

I did not answer one-by-one because I still didn't have a solution, so what's the good of sending a bunch of emails saying that I was still working on the problem!!

I'm going to send now an email to each one of you that reserved one with me with all details about this sale!

harley49
08-05-2011, 01:17 PM
Guys!

I spent the last few days working really hard to come up with a solution for this!!

I did not answer one-by-one because I still didn't have a solution, so what's the good of sending a bunch of emails saying that I was still working on the problem!!

I'm going to send now an email to each one of you that reserved one with me with all details about this sale!

TOP MAN:drooling:

Arahom Radjah
08-05-2011, 01:18 PM
So much for the AP preorder. Why isn't Arahom here to address this delay personally?

Because I was still working on the solution!

What's the good in coming here to say I'm still working on the problem?!

Arahom Radjah
08-05-2011, 01:45 PM
Guys,

I tried to read through all posts on this thread, but there are just too many.

Let me say this....

We have been working really hard on ARH Studios to be able to offer the best quality products we can.

I was not even thinking about selling APs for this piece, and I changed my mind mostly because I know some of our fans really want one.

Making this Medusa AP is very complicate. Shipping costs for this piece are much higher than normal, we have problems with size and weight of the box, and for international shipping it's almost a nightmare!

OUr factory is also making a HUGE favor in shipping those statues one by one!!

Factories don't normally do that! What factories do is to put everything into a container and ship it to USA.

I'm also paying out of my pocket for some of the international shipping to be able to make it a flat fee and an affordable price for everyone.

The AP Medusa is the ONLY statue that will come signed by me!

The AP Medusa is the ONLY statue that will ship months in advance.

The AP Medusa is the only statue we are guaranteeing deliver in and out of the US by such cheap rates.

Try to quote this piece by FedEx or UPS international, and you will see how much it costs!

USPS will not ship this piece international from the USA, so I believe what I'm offering right now is really darn good!

Most of you come here only to criticize, and point fingers at our smallest mistakes or complain that the prices are too hight, while on the other hand, I have been up untill very late all these nights comunicating with our factory and trying to make this happen!

Sometimes is really frustrating to come here and see such comments about me and ARH!

Sorento
08-05-2011, 01:54 PM
There will always be people to criticize anything and everything Arahom.
See you Monday for pre-order of this wonder, do not forget the 13, like my Thor and my Athena :-)

FROBAY
08-05-2011, 01:58 PM
Thanks for getting back to us. After talking with you at Comic Con I realized the great effort you put into your pieces ( I Knew this before). I will be happy to get one. I ordered the ap Thor too. I have alot of your pieces already and the sculps and paint are very good.

Its nice of you to offer us AP pieces to begin with. Thanks.

joeblack
08-05-2011, 02:06 PM
"Most of you come here only to criticize, and point fingers at our smallest mistakes or complain that the prices are too hight, while on the other hand, I have been up untill very late all these nights comunicating with our factory and trying to make this happen!

Sometimes is really frustrating to come here and see such comments about me and ARH!"

Arahom,

i'm sorry for you

i'ts always easier to critizice than to thank

you show us all the process from design to painting

and let us comment

other companies don't care of customer like you do

so many thanks for all what you do ! :thumbs2:

Arahom Radjah
08-05-2011, 02:09 PM
There will always be people to criticize anything and everything Arahom.
See you Monday for pre-order of this wonder, do not forget the 13, like my Thor and my Athena :-)

Ha! You are in charge of reminding me of this!!!

Darken
08-05-2011, 08:42 PM
The AP Medusa is the ONLY statue that will come signed by me!

It wasn't the case for the others AP ? :confused:

Or do you mean you will not sign other AP in the future ?

Arahom Radjah
08-05-2011, 09:45 PM
It wasn't the case for the others AP ? :confused:

Or do you mean you will not sign other AP in the future ?

What I meant was that all other Medusa that you buy later or from some other seller won't be signed!

I'll still sign all the APs

Freak_Zombie
08-05-2011, 10:11 PM
I'm so SEXcited for this piece! Hahaha

Darknight
08-06-2011, 01:45 AM
Thanks for the updates Arahom, glad to see this all sorted out. That's a really great price on international shipping. Looking forward to this piece!

mad titan
09-03-2011, 11:32 AM
:thinking:I am from canada and was wondering when medusa will be shipped . I have a cofirmation no. thru pay pal, after making a 300.deposit, havent yet been billed for final payment and shipping charges.this is my first piece from arh studios and looking forward to others.please give me a heads up on whats happening, Derek g:thinking:

FROBAY
09-03-2011, 11:59 AM
:thinking:I am from canada and was wondering when medusa will be shipped . I have a cofirmation no. thru pay pal, after making a 300.deposit, havent yet been billed for final payment and shipping charges.this is my first piece from arh studios and looking forward to others.please give me a heads up on whats happening, Derek g:thinking:

You will have to email Arahom directly. He will answer you.

VS1976
09-03-2011, 12:03 PM
When it's time to ship to u, he will contact you for instructions for final payment.

Here is his direct email if you need to contact him.

info@arhstatues.com

Fuzzylojiks
09-03-2011, 01:34 PM
You the rep for ARH now VS?

VS1976
09-03-2011, 02:41 PM
You the rep for ARH now VS?

Nope :o

mad titan
09-25-2011, 09:17 PM
has any one heard when the a p medusa from china is being shipped

Freak_Zombie
09-25-2011, 10:34 PM
Kinda glad I can't have mine shipped till january. Else I'd be so bummed about not receiving info on when I can make the final payment and getting the piece sooner. lol

dream machine
09-28-2011, 01:49 AM
has any one heard when the a p medusa from china is being shipped

september

Halcyon
09-28-2011, 06:23 AM
Yes, ARH said shipment already in October.

derekrodneysim
09-28-2011, 09:50 AM
Can't wait to see in hand pics. Bring em on, people!

dream machine
09-29-2011, 09:34 AM
Kinda glad I can't have mine shipped till january. Else I'd be so bummed about not receiving info on when I can make the final payment and getting the piece sooner. lol

im sure you would rec an email to tell you final payment is due before he ships so whats the problem

Freak_Zombie
09-29-2011, 09:45 AM
im sure you would rec an email to tell you final payment is due before he ships so whats the problem

Did send an email but no reply. :(
But not too worried, I'm just taking it that he's still working on getting the statues ready so will provide me with more info when he can.

Remember Me?
10-03-2011, 05:34 PM
I got the e-mail for the rest of the payment today. I am sure you guys will be getting it soon.

Phazed
10-03-2011, 06:21 PM
nice, looking forward to pics as I'm very curious about the paint quality

FROBAY
10-04-2011, 09:49 AM
I got the e-mail for the rest of the payment today. I am sure you guys will be getting it soon.

Got my email, although a week will be in order to gather funds.

Freak_Zombie
10-04-2011, 10:35 AM
Hey guys, how do you send the payment again? Under merchant and item is goods?

FROBAY
10-04-2011, 05:15 PM
Hey guys, how do you send the payment again? Under merchant and item is goods?

yes

samueljd
10-04-2011, 07:15 PM
Can't wait to see your guys' pics, since you'll have this piece months before the SSC batch.

mad titan
11-07-2011, 07:44 PM
any one get or hear when the a p medusa from china is to arrive, last payment was taken oct 4th.lets hear from others,thx.

Remember Me?
11-07-2011, 10:39 PM
any one get or hear when the a p medusa from china is to arrive, last payment was taken oct 4th.lets hear from others,thx.

In the US, I think we should get it around November 16th.

dream machine
11-08-2011, 03:30 AM

hi for usa buyers ship docks in from china next week in la. europe not sure :)

testsubject25
11-08-2011, 06:16 PM
hi for usa buyers ship docks in from china next week in la. europe not sure :)

I thought Averone got banned? Or is it VS?

Nitefall
11-08-2011, 06:50 PM
I thought Averone got banned? Or is it VS?

:laugh: Dunno but its great for laughs.:laugh:

GUILTY GEAR
11-08-2011, 06:52 PM
i afraid both of them got banned :redface:

testsubject25
11-08-2011, 06:54 PM
i afraid both of them got banned :redface:

Oh I know, but it seems one is trying to sneak in the back door. :laugh:

Nitefall
11-08-2011, 07:43 PM

:laugh: Thought I felt a draft. :D

testsubject25
11-08-2011, 09:47 PM
:laugh: Thought I felt a draft. :D

:laugh:

GUILTY GEAR
11-09-2011, 09:39 PM

are u serious? i can still heard VS echos~

SOH
11-16-2011, 09:36 AM
Hi Guys,,

Mine just arrived from china today....:buttrock:

I will post some pics as soon i open the box,

PS. the box is soooooooooo HUGE !!!!:eek:

kingofhobbies
11-16-2011, 11:52 AM
Hi Guys,,

as soon as you can please , and photos of the box if possible

FROBAY
11-16-2011, 08:39 PM
Hi Guys,,

Please

Atheris
11-16-2011, 10:27 PM
Hi Guys,,

Stop blabbing......hurry up! lol

Chris

mad titan
11-16-2011, 10:41 PM
i,d like to know how atheris from toronto canada got his,hope theres no differance shipping to winnipeg in canada,heard theres trouble in some places due to size of box.chris how well was it packed and does it live up to your expectations.

jye318
11-16-2011, 11:11 PM
hurry !! where is my!!!!
post pics please ~~~~

Atheris
11-16-2011, 11:55 PM
i,d like to know how atheris from toronto canada got his,hope theres no differance shipping to winnipeg in canada,heard theres trouble in some places due to size of box.chris how well was it packed and does it live up to your expectations.

I dont have it yet man, but I ordered it through Sideshow. Shipping here will probably be around $25-$35 as most large packages they have shipped to me. Shipping to your location will probably be the same.

Chris

FROBAY
11-17-2011, 01:52 PM
PICS Today?

Atheris
11-17-2011, 02:38 PM
I call BS....he doesn't have it lol

Chris

FROBAY
11-17-2011, 03:48 PM
I call BS....he doesn't have it lol

Chris

Your right.

SOH
11-18-2011, 01:59 AM
Pics coming shortly guys.

Atheris
11-18-2011, 02:23 AM
Pics coming shortly guys.

You said that 24 hours ago!

What happen...you run out of pop cans? :laugh:

Chris

SOH
11-18-2011, 04:04 AM
You said that 24 hours ago!

What happen...you run out of pop cans? :laugh:

Chris

Hehehehe thats a nice one bro:laugh::laugh: the can coming to your way..................

SOH
11-18-2011, 04:13 AM
Hi guys ,,,

Sorry for that bit of delay,,wooow what a effort getting out that beast ,,,OUTSTANDING PIECE IN PERSON WITH NO DOUBT ABOUT IT:buttrock: a one awesome and great jop by ARH Studios,and Arahom,,,WELL DONE INDEED :thumbs2:

I was lucky enough to get the AP NO.2 :)

OK here you go the Medusa

http://i283.photobucket.com/albums/kk291/do5oon/DSC01060.jpg

http://i283.photobucket.com/albums/kk291/do5oon/DSC01062.jpg

http://i283.photobucket.com/albums/kk291/do5oon/DSC01063.jpg

http://i283.photobucket.com/albums/kk291/do5oon/DSC01064.jpg

http://i283.photobucket.com/albums/kk291/do5oon/DSC01066.jpg

http://i283.photobucket.com/albums/kk291/do5oon/DSC01067.jpg

http://i283.photobucket.com/albums/kk291/do5oon/DSC01068.jpg

NEXT.............................

SOH
11-18-2011, 04:16 AM
http://i283.photobucket.com/albums/kk291/do5oon/DSC01069.jpg

http://i283.photobucket.com/albums/kk291/do5oon/DSC01070.jpg

http://i283.photobucket.com/albums/kk291/do5oon/DSC01071.jpg

http://i283.photobucket.com/albums/kk291/do5oon/DSC01072.jpg

http://i283.photobucket.com/albums/kk291/do5oon/DSC01073.jpg

http://i283.photobucket.com/albums/kk291/do5oon/DSC01074.jpg

http://i283.photobucket.com/albums/kk291/do5oon/DSC01075.jpg

http://i283.photobucket.com/albums/kk291/do5oon/DSC01076.jpg

http://i283.photobucket.com/albums/kk291/do5oon/DSC01077.jpg

http://i283.photobucket.com/albums/kk291/do5oon/DSC01078.jpg

NEXT............................

SOH
11-18-2011, 04:19 AM
http://i283.photobucket.com/albums/kk291/do5oon/DSC01079.jpg

http://i283.photobucket.com/albums/kk291/do5oon/DSC01080.jpg

http://i283.photobucket.com/albums/kk291/do5oon/DSC01081.jpg

http://i283.photobucket.com/albums/kk291/do5oon/DSC01082.jpg

http://i283.photobucket.com/albums/kk291/do5oon/DSC01083.jpg

http://i283.photobucket.com/albums/kk291/do5oon/DSC01084.jpg

http://i283.photobucket.com/albums/kk291/do5oon/DSC01085.jpg

http://i283.photobucket.com/albums/kk291/do5oon/DSC01089.jpg

SOH
11-18-2011, 04:20 AM
http://i283.photobucket.com/albums/kk291/do5oon/DSC01086.jpg

http://i283.photobucket.com/albums/kk291/do5oon/DSC01087.jpg

http://i283.photobucket.com/albums/kk291/do5oon/DSC01088.jpg

Thanks for looking guys.

Freak_Zombie
11-18-2011, 04:35 AM
Wow!!! Thanks for the pics!!! Really nice shots and you must have a really nice camera! Man I sooo cannot wait for mine! I am however disappointed that they used a sticker to denote the edition number as well as the brittle nature of the styrofoam. Wish it was something like ss uses. But for the price we paid for it, it is understandable.

jye318
11-18-2011, 05:05 AM
Damn it !!!! When will my be here????
Pics look so good and huge!!

Atheris
11-18-2011, 05:06 AM
Sweeeeet!!...Very nice!

Love the size and mass of this piece. Paint apps look pretty good so far. Great pictures to, thanks SOH.

Chris

Alex Pereira
11-18-2011, 05:26 AM
Thanks for the pics!!!!Congrats for the statue,great final product and quality.:thumbs2:

FROBAY
11-18-2011, 08:44 AM
No boob shots? :) looks great. Congrats

Armored_Berserk
11-18-2011, 03:08 PM
More pics please :praying:

Atheris
11-18-2011, 04:05 PM

What other pics do you want?...the only ones he left out were the nude shots :laugh:

Actually come to think of it, where are those shots SOH? :battherapy:

Chris

Kanji
11-18-2011, 04:12 PM
is there any UK or EUROPE dealers selling this statue?

Armored_Berserk
11-18-2011, 04:40 PM
What other pics to you want?...the only ones he left out were the nude shots :laugh:

Chris

:drooling:

SOH
11-18-2011, 07:48 PM
Wow!!! Thanks for the pics!!! Really nice shots and you must have a really nice camera! Man I sooo cannot wait for mine! I am however disappointed that they used a sticker to denote the edition number as well as the brittle nature of the styrofoam. Wish it was something like ss uses. But for the price we paid for it, it is understandable.

Thanks for the kind words man,,I think the edition number been on a sticker cause so that easy to Arahom sign them in the US and send the stickers to china and the statue be send from china to customer direct around the world.

SOH
11-18-2011, 07:49 PM
Sweeeeet!!...Very nice!

Love the size and mass of this piece. Paint apps look pretty good so far. Great pictures to, thanks SOH.

Chris

Thanks chris,glade you like the pics,,,and the can to hehehe

SOH
11-18-2011, 07:50 PM
Thanks for the pics!!!!Congrats for the statue,great final product and quality.:thumbs2:

Thanks very much Alex ,,,it's a one great statue indeed,,one of the best I have to date:thumbs2: god bless.

SOH
11-18-2011, 07:52 PM
No boob shots? :) looks great. Congrats

Thanks bro,,,I will send you that boob shots in pm hehehehe

SOH
11-18-2011, 07:53 PM
What other pics to you want?...the only ones he left out were the nude shots :laugh:

Chris

I can't manage those shots man hehehehe

I will take that shots ,

SOH
11-18-2011, 07:55 PM

I will take more shots bro,,no prob :thumbs2:

Darknight
11-18-2011, 10:49 PM
Thanks for the kind words man,,I think the edition number been on a sticker cause so that easy to Arahom sign them in the US and send the stickers to china and the statue be send from china to customer direct around the world.

So much for 'hand picking' the APs personally.

Alex655321
11-19-2011, 12:25 AM
From sculpt to paints that is an awesome looking statue !

Congrats !

GUILTY GEAR
11-19-2011, 10:07 PM
http://i283.photobucket.com/albums/kk291/do5oon/DSC01088.jpg

Thanks for looking guys.

OMG!!! this is Huge! :buttrock:

kingofhobbies
11-20-2011, 02:04 AM
glad somebody has got it, that means it started to show up, anybody else ?? from 50 APs ,cant be that only one got it !!

Kaijuboy
11-20-2011, 02:47 PM
glad somebody has got it, that means it started to show up, anybody else ?? from 50 APs ,cant be that only one got it !!

About 1/2 of the international orders got rejected by the shipper and had to be split into 2 boxes and re-sent (ARH covering the shipping charges). The USA orders got detained in customs for a week :banghead: , and will be shipping out on Monday. So, this week should see at least a couple landing home. :thumbs2:

FROBAY
11-20-2011, 04:24 PM

30 AP'S

NorthernLadMSP
11-20-2011, 07:51 PM
WOW, she looks amazing!!! I wonder how the Sideshow version will look compared to the AP?

dechirico7
11-20-2011, 07:54 PM
The finish on her doesn't look as glossy as the proto. I liked the high gloss on her belt, bra and arrow holder.
Other than that she is gorgeous.

Is she hollow?

FROBAY
11-20-2011, 08:33 PM
The finish on her doesn't look as glossy as the proto. I liked the high gloss on her belt, bra and arrow holder.
Other than that she is gorgeous.

Is she hollow?

She is suppose to be 56lbs

dechirico7
11-21-2011, 12:36 AM
She is suppose to be 56lbs

The figure could still be hollow.
I have Cleopatra and her base is very heavy, but the figure is hollow.

gol
11-21-2011, 03:18 AM
Looks pretty good to me. Shading on the snake chest & skin shading looks pretty nice, snake back looks pretty uniform & boring, though (should have had 2 colors or something).

Definitely a nice piece (but I still wish these oversized things would me made in a less breakable material, because all the broken ---- I got make me think twice before buying anything that's not a PVC these days)

And I wish we were in 2030 & this would just be a download, feeding our own home 3D printer. You press a button and bam it's there. Broken? No problem, print another.

testsubject25
11-21-2011, 11:35 AM
Hey this looks pretty slick! I'm interested to see pics when it hits the masses.

Dreamland
11-24-2011, 07:48 PM
I want to buy this but I can't really afford it right now:waah:

Sandtrooper_404
11-30-2011, 10:57 PM
any USA buyers get their Medusa AP yet?
communication has come to a grinding hault. :battherapy:

jye318
11-30-2011, 11:04 PM
any USA buyers get their Medusa AP yet?
communication has come to a grinding hault. :battherapy:

nothing at all man !!:doh!:

Freak_Zombie
12-01-2011, 12:17 AM
I'm still waiting on mine.....taking forever to reach. :(

jye318
12-01-2011, 03:45 AM
There is some people already got one and get replacement from them, heard they did re-ship it, don't know what is going on.

Armored_Berserk
12-01-2011, 05:56 AM
Mine left China the 25th november, don't know how long it will take to arrive

Halcyon
12-01-2011, 08:39 AM
Mine left China the 25th november, don't know how long it will take to arrive

Average of 17days by ship (Los Angeles), plus a week for loading/unloading is 3.5weeks minimum.
Then count a small delay bcs of holidays, So prob not on your shelf this year..
Oh you are in France, sorry.. That has an average of 30days by ship, plus a week is 5.5weeks minimum..
So definitely not this year :flash:

FROBAY
12-01-2011, 09:00 AM
Still waiting for mine. I havent got a ship notice yet, maybe it will show up.

Halcyon
12-01-2011, 11:25 AM

Hi SOH,
Can you tell us the real height and width of this Medusa statue please..
(According to ARH it is 28inch high and 22x17 in width!?)
And could you take one additional close-up photo of her face and one of ForeArm, appreciate it..
Congrats with yours :)

Armored_Berserk
12-01-2011, 12:54 PM
Average of 17days by ship (Los Angeles), plus a week for loading/unloading is 3.5weeks minimum.
Then count a small delay bcs of holidays, So prob not on your shelf this year..
Oh you are in France, sorry.. That has an average of 30days by ship, plus a week is 5.5weeks minimum..
So definitely not this year :flash:

Damn, this is too long!

SOH
12-06-2011, 07:14 PM
Hi Bro,,,

Sorry for the delay to respond,,i just saw your comment,,,

Sure man,,i will provide your requests,,no prob.:D

Hi SOH,
Can you tell us the real height and width of this Medusa statue please..
(According to ARH it is 28inch high and 22x17 in width!?)
And could you take one additional close-up photo of her face and one of ForeArm, appreciate it..
Congrats with yours :)

Halcyon
12-07-2011, 10:19 AM
Sure man,,i will provide your requests,,no prob.:D

Haha, you receive all kind of questions because you still are the only person who has it at home/displayed..
You must feel lucky :thumbs2:

testsubject25
12-08-2011, 07:45 PM
well... it's in stock at bbts

http://www.bigbadtoystore.com/bbts/product.aspx?product=ARH10018&mode=retail

Halcyon
12-09-2011, 03:02 AM
well... it's in stock at bbts

That is very confusing.. I don't get it anymore. Info was AP would be ready way ahead Regular & EX and now stores have the regular already in stock?? Or do they have the AP ordered as well?? Bcs stores in europe have the arrival at march 2012..

kingofhobbies
12-12-2011, 04:51 AM
anybody received his piece ???

jye318
12-12-2011, 05:47 AM
No......not yet I got their delay email confirmation tho....

GUILTY GEAR
02-05-2012, 02:58 AM
i try order the EX through Sideshow, sold out....im in the dang waitlist.

does the name plaque matter? lol BBT has it instock, but Reg....version, and the shipping is $135 to states!

how big the box anyway, $135???? :confused:

Hercules75
02-05-2012, 04:24 AM
i try order the EX through Sideshow, sold out....im in the dang waitlist.

does the name plaque matter? lol BBT has it instock, but Reg....version, and the shipping is $135 to states!

how big the box anyway, $135???? :confused:

Its a humongous statue weighing about 50lbs so of course the shipping cost is outrageous. I'm sure you could find a cheaper option than 135$ though if its shipped within the States...BBT charges ridiculous shipping prices. There are plenty of cheaper options on the bay.

The name tag is completely useless and actually cheapens the overall look of the statue. You absolutely do no need it.

jamezuva
02-11-2012, 01:42 PM
So I got an email with my tracking numbers today except I don't know exactly how to look up these numbers as I've never seen this type before (starts with CP).

Remember Me?
02-11-2012, 01:46 PM
So I got an email with my tracking numbers today except I don't know exactly how to look up these numbers as I've never seen this type before (starts with CP).

Is it the AP one or regular?

bigsilva77
02-11-2012, 01:52 PM

That is a International shipping label. Log onto USPS and put in the TN.it's possible it won't start showing till it reaches Customs. Hope that helps

jamezuva
02-11-2012, 05:23 PM
Is it the AP one or regular?
AP

jamezuva
02-11-2012, 05:24 PM
That is a International shipping label. Log onto USPS and put in the TN.it's possible it won't start showing till it reaches Customs. Hope that helps
Thanks. Yeah, I tried it on USPS but it didn't show anything useful....just "Delivery status information is not available for your item via this web site. A return receipt after mailing may be available through your local Post Office. "

Armored_Berserk
02-11-2012, 06:51 PM
Tried to put your CP number here

http://www.emsairmailtracking.com/

Halcyon
02-11-2012, 08:46 PM
I'm going crazy over here, I received my third medusa today (regular versions), how much bad luck can one have, :bawling: it is still not good. This time the stoned soldier was broken, it seems to have a pretty thin body cast while his head and arms are solid. Looking at total weight, I would assume they would not have to go so thin at some areas..

no gears
02-12-2012, 02:36 PM
Just preordered mine caved in too big too awesome to resist. I just hope it arrived in great condition.

jye318
02-12-2012, 07:25 PM
I am scary now..... I am also still waiting ....

Halcyon
02-13-2012, 06:23 AM
Just preordered mine caved in too big too awesome to resist. I just hope it arrived in great condition.

It is really nice!
But unfortunately.. how bigger the statue (more parts), the more change something goes wrong.

And yes we ALL hope to receive the best statue possible LoL

Remember Me?
02-24-2012, 11:40 PM
Try to track it using this link:

http://intmail.183.com.cn/item/trace/itemTrace.jsp

jye318
02-25-2012, 03:52 AM
I don't even have tracking # man...

Remember Me?
02-25-2012, 09:51 AM
I don't even have tracking # man...

Is yours an AP?

jye318
02-25-2012, 03:05 PM
Yea AP

Remember Me?
02-25-2012, 04:19 PM
Yea AP

What's your name? I can look it up for you. PM me.

jye318
02-28-2012, 04:11 PM
Thanks to the remember me, I got the tracking from this member of this forum, funny that I didn't get any email from ARH , I wander how many people in us got it already? The tracking is not moving from the 24th......

FROBAY
02-28-2012, 08:39 PM
Mine is not even on the grid yet. Im getting worried.

GUILTY GEAR
02-28-2012, 10:24 PM
Mine is not even on the grid yet. Im getting worried.

yes, same here, :mad:

mad titan
03-05-2012, 09:40 PM
i,ve e mailed arahorm 5 times, said its finaly shipped but still no tracking no.did you all go through pay pal as well because this is very frustrating. lets get an update on who hasn,t recieved thier ap medusa.

mad titan
03-05-2012, 09:41 PM
this posting is march 5th

pppccclll
03-05-2012, 10:21 PM
this posting is march 5th

you have a pm...

galactus
03-05-2012, 10:26 PM
Try to track it using this link:

http://intmail.183.com.cn/item/trace/itemTrace.jsp

Is yours an AP?

What's your name? I can look it up for you. PM me.

What's your involvement in ARH that you have access to this info??

Remember Me?
03-05-2012, 10:46 PM
What's your involvement in ARH that you have access to this info??

Arahom e-mailed everybody (Whoever bought an AP Medusa) regarding the tracking information...the e-mail included everybody's tracking number and names.

FROBAY
03-05-2012, 11:19 PM
I havent recieved mine yet but idid get a tracking number. How does Sideshow and everybody get theirs 1st. Im getting a little bummed out. It just seems toooooooo long. I order customs from the phillipines and get them normal mail in 3 weeks.

GUILTY GEAR
03-06-2012, 12:31 AM
I havent recieved mine yet but idid get a tracking number. How does Sideshow and everybody get theirs 1st. Im getting a little bummed out. It just seems toooooooo long. I order customs from the phillipines and get them normal mail in 3 weeks.

agree, im getting mine from secret compass 03/07, and it is from retailer.

something wrong here?

Remember Me?
03-06-2012, 10:04 AM
agree, im getting mine from secret compass 03/07, and it is from retailer.

something wrong here?

Yup, we were promised to get the AP way before anybody else (Get their Medusa)......

Sandtrooper_404
03-06-2012, 02:21 PM
Yup, we were promised to get the AP way before anybody else (Get their Medusa)......

That was the main reason I ordered AP was to get before the regular production run from factory. Oh well, as long as it arrives in the coming days... :drinking:

If customs can push over the regular run what's the dealio with AP? We paid for shipping not excuses.

GUILTY GEAR
03-06-2012, 11:34 PM
well, Fedex show up one day early, made my day.

#169 in da house.

she is gigantic! love it. i post many pics in other thread

jye318
03-07-2012, 12:42 AM
It's shame that AP come at the last.

mastter
03-07-2012, 03:14 AM
It's shame that AP come at the last.

Same for Thor AP :thumbsdow

GUILTY GEAR
03-09-2012, 10:09 PM
i would think AP comes priority.....and different paintjob. HA

jye318
03-10-2012, 02:27 AM
So they ship this with boat? Take forever !!!

Remember Me?
03-10-2012, 08:14 AM
So they ship this with boat? Take forever !!!

Tell me about it. I am expecting to get the Medusa sometimes in the end of March or the beginning of April. Just in time for my B-day!!

FROBAY
03-10-2012, 07:03 PM
Has anybody in the states got their AP yet?

jye318
03-10-2012, 09:12 PM
No !!!!!!!

GUILTY GEAR
03-10-2012, 10:04 PM
aren't you guys worry? i got my Reg. already! :laugh:

Remember Me?
03-11-2012, 12:21 AM
Has anybody in the states got their AP yet?

No...I am still waiting for mine!

NorthernLadMSP
03-11-2012, 01:09 PM
WOW, another fail by ARH. Even though the statue is amazing, he promised the APs would be in peoples hands in September/October last year. So much for promises.

dechirico7
03-11-2012, 03:29 PM
WOW, another fail by ARH. Even though the statue is amazing, he promised the APs would be in peoples hands in September/October last year. So much for promises.

That never happens. They never get their statues out on time. There are a couple companies that are just as bad.

jye318
03-11-2012, 04:02 PM
Also we pay full long time ago, that Is $600 statue...

Sandtrooper_404
03-12-2012, 03:19 PM
of course ARH doesn't provide any updates to AP buyers (just that they sit in customs).

medusa looks like a great statue, but all this waiting with no updates from ARH is unfair.

my tracking information same since 2/18.

FROBAY
03-13-2012, 09:39 AM
of course ARH doesn't provide any updates to AP buyers (just that they sit in customs).

medusa looks like a great statue, but all this waiting with no updates from ARH is unfair.

my tracking information same since 2/18.

Me too. In fairness their is nothing ARH can do, if they are sitting in customs we are their mercy.

Sandtrooper_404
03-13-2012, 10:10 AM
Me too. In fairness their is nothing ARH can do, if they are sitting in customs we are their mercy.

I know... just being impatient knowing it's close (in theory). :banghead:

GUILTY GEAR
03-13-2012, 11:43 AM
very strange sitting at the custom soooo long? if they open it and exam it.......oh

good luck fellas! :flash:

FROBAY
03-16-2012, 06:02 PM
Still no news on my AP. I should have ordered a regular from sideshow. Im curious how sideshow got theirs before the AP people. Wouldnt china ship the Ap's at the same time Sideshows were sent?

Halcyon
03-16-2012, 07:09 PM
@frobay
I really don't know, I was very surprised when the reg showed 'in stock', so I bought instantly. Unfortunately the first batch had problems and now we have to wait for second batch in april. I guess sideshows will ship in april too, so you should get your AP at least no later than that.. Hope all work out.

jetfuel
03-16-2012, 08:27 PM
What problems did they have with the first batch??

mad titan
03-17-2012, 06:27 PM
I got the first half friday says 174 of 500. Ipaid and ordered an ap in august. is the a p run 500 pieces,if not please let me know.

FROBAY
03-17-2012, 06:37 PM
The AP run is not 500 pieces. The outer box may just say that as there probly ships in the same box as the reg 500 pieces.

mad titan
03-18-2012, 11:09 AM
no its on the bottom of the base.Iwill never buy another statue through arh studios.I Under stand the problems they had with customs and shipping,but i paid for an original a p in august.

FROBAY
03-18-2012, 01:06 PM
no its on the bottom of the base.Iwill never buy another statue through arh studios.I Under stand the problems they had with customs and shipping,but i paid for an original a p in august.

Email Arahom, he will take care of it. He is great about returning emails.

Markoto
03-18-2012, 01:58 PM
According to averone, he said on his Medusa Unboxing video on youtube

"ARH AP 30
Sideshow EX 200
Sideshow & ARH Regular 500 instead of ~300 (confirmed), we did not make the full edition size!
So Aprox. 550 all together for this statue"

GUILTY GEAR
03-18-2012, 03:33 PM

"ARH AP 30
Sideshow EX 200
Sideshow & ARH Regular 500 instead of ~300 (confirmed), we did not make the full edition size!

so total 550 for ARH Medusa, thats not bad

cpluse2
03-18-2012, 04:35 PM

"ARH AP 30
Sideshow EX 200

Explain this to me-"Sideshow & ARH Regular 500 instead of ~300" I thought they made the EX that came with another hammer and AP...
So are you saying there where three different versions?

AP
SS EX
&
SS Regulars

??????????????:sos:

GUILTY GEAR
03-18-2012, 04:40 PM
what hammer? do u have pic?

as far as i know......no hammer.

all colors are the same, no big changes, except the name plate.

cpluse2
03-18-2012, 04:44 PM
Lol wrong thread, ;lol putting the wine down...

Halcyon
03-19-2012, 07:26 AM
What problems did they have with the first batch??

Unfortunately some of the statues came with visible magnets. You could clearly see a 1/2inch circular black spot on the breasts. I received three (all three below ES100) and some other people received this also. This was ARH his response on another forum.

[Quote ARH 23 feb]
"No other company has ever released a statue with magnetic breast plates before, so we are still learning the best way to do it. The magnets have to be really close to the surface, otherwise it will not hold anything, besides the breast plates itself cannot have magnets and must be painted inside with magnetic paint. It makes it very difficult to accomplish.

Some of the breasts are showing the magnets, but as everything you do for the first time. it is necessary a learning process to fix the flaws. If this is the case with any statue, we will fix the problem, and this is the reassurance, I believe our buyers need."

Halcyon
03-19-2012, 07:28 AM
I got the first half friday says 174 of 500. Ipaid and ordered an ap in august. is the a p run 500 pieces,if not please let me know.

ES 500 is from the regular edition.
AP should be up to 30.

Halcyon
03-19-2012, 07:37 AM

"ARH AP 30
Sideshow EX 200

I understood that they will make up to 500 regular, but it was divided into more than one batch. They didn't make the whole edition of 500 yet, approx 300 are made&shipped and the other 200 are in production atm for the last batch. Also the SS excl is in production atm.

So total stays at 700, plus 30 AP.

GUILTY GEAR
03-19-2012, 04:25 PM
interesting, did u see any flaws in my photos?

i dont see the black spots u mention

Unfortunately some of the statues came with visible magnets. You could clearly see a 1/2inch circular black spot on the breasts. I received three (all three below ES100) and some other people received this also. This was ARH his response on another forum.

[Quote ARH 23 feb]
"No other company has ever released a statue with magnetic breast plates before, so we are still learning the best way to do it. The magnets have to be really close to the surface, otherwise it will not hold anything, besides the breast plates itself cannot have magnets and must be painted inside with magnetic paint. It makes it very difficult to accomplish.

Some of the breasts are showing the magnets, but as everything you do for the first time. it is necessary a learning process to fix the flaws. If this is the case with any statue, we will fix the problem, and this is the reassurance, I believe our buyers need."

cpluse2
03-19-2012, 10:06 PM
Email Arahom, he will take care of it. He is great about returning emails.

What is Arahom email addy? Nevermind I found it

Halcyon
03-20-2012, 03:36 AM
interesting, did u see any flaws in my photos?

i dont see the black spots u mention

How many have you bought? 20.. 15.. or just one!?

In my post there is 3x the word 'Some', so not all of them. But at least a few of them with exactly the same issue.
I didn't speak about it when I received one and not when receiving my second one, but after three in a row I can speak whenever I want. We get it, you are 'Fond' of yours. But pls don't feel the urge 'going on a rescue mission' with every post others make.. thanks.

Btw: Congrats with yours.

GUILTY GEAR
03-20-2012, 03:56 PM
ALL I NEEd is one...lol

How many have you bought? 20.. 15.. or just one!?

In my post there is 3x the word 'Some', so not all of them. But at least a few of them with exactly the same issue.
I didn't speak about it when I received one and not when receiving my second one, but after three in a row I can speak whenever I want. We get it, you are 'Fond' of yours. But pls don't feel the urge 'going on a rescue mission' with every post others make.. thanks.

Btw: Congrats with yours.

Remember Me?
03-22-2012, 12:31 AM
Did anybody get their AP Medusa in the USA? I am still waiting for mine to show up.

jye318
03-22-2012, 02:38 AM
No, I am here post the same answer. NO!!!!!!!!!

jetfuel
03-22-2012, 03:15 AM
I feel bad for all of you that were told they were getting delivery in September of last year. And those that have received regular editions instead of an AP. glad I went With sideshow on this one, at least I know I'm guaranteed what I order and no customer service issues.

FROBAY
03-22-2012, 10:04 AM
Did anybody get their AP Medusa in the USA? I am still waiting for mine to show up.

Still waiting

Kaijuboy
03-22-2012, 01:22 PM
I feel bad for all of you that were told they were getting delivery in September of last year. And those that have received regular editions instead of an AP. glad I went With sideshow on this one, at least I know I'm guaranteed what I order and no customer service issues.

:iagree: This is one epic fail of an "AP". I had to let my AP go due to financial reasons at the time, but have since been able to (much later) get on the EX with flex at Sideshow, and it looks like even then I'm going to receive mine at the same time or earlier than the AP which I had paid in full well in advance of the "sept" arrival. :inquisiti

Sandtrooper_404
03-22-2012, 05:07 PM

Nothing here.
Apparently these APs will sit in customs and there is nothing anybody can do to help us out.

Epic fail is an understatement.
These have been with customs over a month now. :radior:

GUILTY GEAR
03-22-2012, 05:16 PM
Nothing here.
Apparently these APs will sit in customs and there is nothing anybody can do to help us out.

Epic fail is an understatement.
These have been with customs over a month now. :radior:

it is too strange these giant boxes sitting at the customs with NO Attentions? comon! lol

iam sure they want these out asap, it is taking too much space! :laugh:

FROBAY
03-28-2012, 07:26 AM
STill no AP statue. I wonder if it ever shows up. I dont think it will. This is way to long, unless someone is bringing it on a paddle boat from China. I will give it another week and seek my money back.

SOMETHING IS FVCKED UP HERE?

Remember Me?
03-28-2012, 07:37 AM
STill no AP statue. I wonder if it ever shows up. I dont think it will. This is way to long, unless someone is bringing it on a paddle boat from China. I will give it another week and seek my money back.

Yeah...I am still waiting.

Sandtrooper_404
03-28-2012, 10:00 AM

I agree, I'm starting to think the APs will not arrive to customers who paid in advance. I'm giving it til end of month before contacting credit card company.

jye318
03-28-2012, 04:03 PM
It's sad, ex sold out and a still not here, if we cancel the AP, we cant get any of them, this is really fvck us up. It's been delivered for a long time.

Remember Me?
03-28-2012, 08:46 PM
I am really thinking about cancelling my AP now and use the money for the Wolf Predator....at least I know when it will be coming.

mad titan
03-31-2012, 09:34 AM
YOU PROBABLY WON,T GET AN AP,CAUSE I DIDN,T.ME AND MY SON E MAILED HIM AND GOT A RESPOSE SAYING THEY ARE ALL THE SAME,HE WOULD BE SENDING ME A NAME PLATE FOR MY REG EDITION 174OF 500.HE MUST THINK EVERY ONE IS NEW AT COLLECTING STATUES.I ORDERED AP IN AUGUST ON THE 25TH.

GUILTY GEAR
04-02-2012, 01:43 AM
jsut curious for those who order AP version....whats ur plan? i wonder how many ppl didnt recieve thier AP from ARH?

or sideshow?

:confused:

jye318
04-02-2012, 02:53 AM
I am one of the AP owner, already talk to them many time and the only thing i can do is wait.

testsubject25
04-02-2012, 10:02 AM
Am I misinterpreting something here.

1. You guys paid for an AP months ahead of time with the understanding it was painted in house by those guys.
2. You still haven't gotten them and you've been told the APs were painted with the rest of the statues and they aren't any different?

Is that what I'm honestly getting here? If so, wow...

Sandtrooper_404
04-02-2012, 10:20 AM

1. You guys paid for an AP months ahead of time with the understanding it was painted in house by those guys.
2. You still haven't gotten them and you've been told the APs were painted with the rest of the statues and they aren't any different?

This is accurate... we are getting the shaft and ARH just tells us to wait it out. I've contacted my credit card company because I'm tired of dealing with it. :stick:

FROBAY
04-02-2012, 10:57 AM

No brown. It was always clear from the get go that Medusa AP would come from China. The Thor AP was the last in house AP.

My complaint is that Sideshow (and every retailer) got theirs before the AP and its rumored the AP is really just part of the regular edition run with a sticker sent to you that says AP. If this is true I will be super pissed.

Remember Me?
04-02-2012, 11:32 AM
No brown. It was always clear from the get go that Medusa AP would come from China. The Thor AP was the last in house AP.

My complaint is that Sideshow (and every retailer) got theirs before the AP and its rumored the AP is really just part of the regular edition run with a sticker sent to you that says AP. If this is true I will be super pissed.

What I am upset about is that it's taking forever just to get the AP. We were promised to get the AP in September. I can understand 2 or 3 months delay....but 6+ months is really pushing it. Not only that, everybody else got his\her's already....WTH???

Halcyon
04-02-2012, 03:43 PM
...My complaint is that Sideshow (and every retailer) got theirs before the AP and its rumored the AP is really just part of the regular edition run with a sticker sent to you that says AP. If this is true I will be super pissed.

It is not a rumor anymore.

... Not only that, everybody else got his\her's already....WTH???

Only the first batch was early, bcs it was cast in the same run as the AP.

Second batch will be at retailers in about two weeks (same as sideshows).
What the real reason of delay is with the AP is anybody's guess.. But I hope all works out.

GUILTY GEAR
04-02-2012, 11:07 PM
wow, this whole thing sound like a total nightmare! :itsb:

pppccclll
04-03-2012, 12:00 AM
this was an email sent to me on December 8th. Did anyone else who purchased the AP receive this email?

"Dear valued customer:

Thank you for your patience.
As you know I traveled last week to pick up our factory shipped boxes and statues arriving from China.

I am emailing you with a heavy heart and cannot express my disappointment as we recently found out that the statues shipped by ocean were the regular Medusa and not the AP's as expected.
The factory has informed us that we are now to wait for a split shipment, but your AP Medusa will be mailed directly from factory.

I am very sorry again for the inconvenience as I know many of you were expecting this by Christmas time, but unfortunately the statues did not arrive as expected.

As per my request to expedite the shipping of your Medusa, I have directed the factory to ship Medusa directly via mail. This way we will not have to wait for it to arrive by ship and also avoid the very long and unnecessary delays at port customs authorities .
As you know some international AP Medusa statues are arriving now. However, I like to offer you a small gift to compensate for this long delay.

I will be making a very special and unique "Magnetic New Breast Plate" only for those who bought the AP's and will mail them to all of you as my way of thanking you for your patience. This will not be offered again to Sideshow or anyone else.

This has been a learning experience, we thank you for your support as you are very valued and appreciated.
I hope you know how much you mean to all of us here at ARH Studios.

Best;"

boondocksaint
04-03-2012, 12:03 AM
eeshhh what a nightmare...feel bad for you guys...some business man

galactus
04-03-2012, 12:23 AM
eeshhh what a nightmare...feel bad for you guys...some business man

Apparently someone DID put Averone's APs in a corner :itsb:

boondocksaint
04-03-2012, 12:27 AM
Apparently someone DID put Averone's APs in a corner :itsb:

lol...that was a classic quote! lol

but they forgot which corner ay? :laugh:

Halcyon
04-03-2012, 05:12 AM
lol...that was a classic quote! lol

but they forgot which corner ay? :laugh:

One thoroughly checked,
..:thinking: 7 more to go..

testsubject25
04-03-2012, 09:51 AM
The reality is if you're paying money up front with these guys, it seems you go to the bottom of the priority list. It should be the other way around. They've already got your money, and that's why they don't feel the need to rush and make you happy. Spin it how you want, if you want, but that's just bad.

jye318
04-03-2012, 12:58 PM
Never received that email and who the hell received the AP already? Its April already , I can't believe this.

Remember Me?
04-03-2012, 01:47 PM
Is it possible to get my money back?

Sandtrooper_404
04-03-2012, 01:48 PM
Never received that email and who the hell received the AP already? Its April already , I can't believe this.

AP buyers should at least be given the opportunity to buy a regular while supplies last. What happens if AP never clears "customs"?? Really want this statue, but I'll never get over the run around with this one. :doh!:

GUILTY GEAR
04-03-2012, 07:25 PM
i dont think u can get money back? can u? :battherapy: