PDA

View Full Version : Important info about Medusa AP

Arahom Radjah
07-31-2011, 12:55 PM
Guys,

PLEASE READ IT CAREFULLY!

Medusa AP will go up for pre-order on August 3rd at 9:00 AM (Mountain Time)

We decided to divide payment in two parts, so on August 3rd you just need a down payment of 50% ($300) and the balance only when the statue is reay to ship in September.

The down payment is NON-REFUNDABLE

In case someone cannot pay the remaining $300 when the APs are ready, we will guarantee a Medusa statue to you whenever the balance is paid, but we CANNOT guarantee it will be an AP, so you don't lose your money, but I will not be able to hold an AP after the scheduled shipping date!

I'm not sure if I explain that well enough, so if you have any questions about it please post it here on this thread!

Also, we will guarantee a flat rate shipping on international orders for this piece IF (and only if) shipping from China.

For US buyers the shipping cost is a flat rate of $50 USD

For all other international buyers (shipping FROM China) the shipping cost for this piece is $65 USD by regular mail.

In case anyone requests express shipping, we will charge at the time of shipping the correct amount of shipping.

So to make everything clear:

1. A non-refundable down payment of 50% on August 3rd. ($300)

2. Shipping flat rate of $50 for US buyers and $65 for international buyers (if shipping from China)

3. Balance payment of remaining 50% and shipping costs are required once the statue is ready to ship in September

4. All Medusa AP will come with final box and Styrofoam.

5. All Medusa AP will come with the EX bonus (a Medusa name plate)

VS1976
07-31-2011, 01:09 PM
Any pics of the nameplate?

NorthernLadMSP
07-31-2011, 01:24 PM
Name plate? :thumbsdow

harley49
07-31-2011, 01:58 PM
Guys,

PLEASE READ IT CAREFULLY!

Medusa AP will go up for pre-order on August 3rd at 9:00 AM (Mountain Time)

We decided to divide payment in two parts, so on August 3rd you just need a down payment of 50% ($300) and the balance only when the statue is reay to ship in September.

The down payment is NON-REFUNDABLE

In case someone cannot pay the remaining $300 when the APs are ready, we will guarantee a Medusa statue to you whenever the balance is paid, but we CANNOT guarantee it will be an AP, so you don't lose your money, but I will not be able to hold an AP after the scheduled shipping date!

I'm not sure if I explain that well enough, so if you have any questions about it please post it here on this thread!

Also, we will guarantee a flat rate shipping on international orders for this piece IF (and only if) shipping from China.

For US buyers the shipping cost is a flat rate of $50 USD

For all other international buyers (shipping FROM China) the shipping cost for this piece is $65 USD by regular mail.

In case anyone requests express shipping, we will charge at the time of shipping the correct amount of shipping.

So to make everything clear:

1. A non-refundable down payment of 50% on August 3rd. ($300)

2. Shipping flat rate of $50 for US buyers and $65 for international buyers (if shipping from China)

3. Balance payment of remaining 50% and shipping costs are required once the statue is ready to ship in September

4. All Medusa AP will come with final box and Styrofoam.

5. All Medusa AP will come with the EX bonus (a Medusa name plate)

GREAT STUFF SPOT ON ARAHOM :thumbs2:

dechirico7
07-31-2011, 01:59 PM
Name plate? :thumbsdow

$300 NRD! :confused2

VS1976
07-31-2011, 02:46 PM

Well it's better then paying 100% NRD.

Bullseye
07-31-2011, 03:41 PM
$600 total seems alot. Will the version through SS be the same price?

Anachron
07-31-2011, 03:53 PM
Oh sweet. Breaking the payment into two's makes things so much more flexible. Gah now i have to make a decision :vortex:

Remember Me?
07-31-2011, 03:57 PM
Can we see a picture of the name plate?

Kaijuboy
07-31-2011, 04:04 PM
Even better Arahom, I'm still in and ready to pay! :thumbs2:

jye318
07-31-2011, 05:14 PM
$600 total seems alot. Will the version through SS be the same price?

Yes... Same price...
The bonuns sucks..... AP Is interesting tho...

Kaijuboy
07-31-2011, 05:32 PM

As Arahom has said this isnt for everybody. If you arent 100% sure you want this, then dont get it or wait for sideshow to put it up and flex pay it (with a sure to be $60 NRD). To me anyone cautious about an NRD just means they dont really know if they even want the piece. In which case they should just wait. Because in reality those that "buy" any piece are putting down a 100% "NRD" ;)

A R E S
07-31-2011, 05:33 PM
That's a really good thing, that we don't have to pay everything in advantage. I would have bought it anyways, but that makes thing easier and it's really a nice service.
And to people complaining about the ex piece. You complain if it's a picture, you complain if it's a nameplate, you complain about different heads, it's getting really annoying.
The exclusive piece cannot be something world shaking, because only few people can get this version, why should only they can have that piece and not the average reg buyer.
And i personally like the nameplate, it's a cool thing and i can display it. With change o heads, i mostly only display the reg head.

Remember Me?
07-31-2011, 07:30 PM
Will there be another e-mail to notify us when we should pay the other 300 dollars?

Darknight
07-31-2011, 07:33 PM
How will you guarantee that the AP has the best paint apps (i.e like the prototype shown) when its shipping from China? Won't that be the same as every other piece the factory produces?

mikman42
07-31-2011, 08:23 PM
How will you guarantee that the AP has the best paint apps (i.e like the prototype shown) when its shipping from China? Won't that be the same as every other piece the factory produces?

That is a good point for us international buyers

NorthernLadMSP
07-31-2011, 09:31 PM
That's a really good thing, that we don't have to pay everything in advantage. I would have bought it anyways, but that makes thing easier and it's really a nice service.
And to people complaining about the ex piece. You complain if it's a picture, you complain if it's a nameplate, you complain about different heads, it's getting really annoying.The exclusive piece cannot be something world shaking, because only few people can get this version, why should only they can have that piece and not the average reg buyer.
And i personally like the nameplate, it's a cool thing and i can display it. With change o heads, i mostly only display the reg head.

You know what I think is annoying? Is when people get an attitude with people for having an opinion.

If you don't like people sometimes having an opinion that differs from yours, then maybe you shouldn't be a part of a public forum.

Remember Me?
07-31-2011, 09:45 PM
And to people complaining about the ex piece. You complain if it's a picture, you complain if it's a nameplate, you complain about different heads, it's getting really annoying.
The exclusive piece cannot be something world shaking, because only few people can get this version, why should only they can have that piece and not the average reg buyer.

What change o heads are you talking about?

Arahom Radjah
07-31-2011, 10:02 PM

We are working with a high end quality factory. The APs will be made first, even before the regular production starts.

In other words they will make only those 20 or 30 pieces now, and only after start on the regular production.

They will also send me pictures during the whole process and I can follow the production of the APs since the beginning.

I would not worry about the quality of these APs. I'm sure it will surprise most of you, even those who are picky with details will be pleased.

Arahom Radjah
07-31-2011, 10:07 PM
What a dumb discussion about the EX bonus!!

How can a 'BONUS,' FREE EXTRA gift be lame? It's free, and it is just a mere differential to make it a little more special!People buying the regular will pay the same price, so why would I give something of high value as a free gift for those who buy the EX??

If I decide to give as a EX bonus, something more than just a little differential, I think it wouldn't be fair to those who buy the regular edition later!

Honestly... for those who won't even buy this piece, to say the bonus piece is lame is just ridiculous!

Arahom Radjah
07-31-2011, 10:12 PM
Will there be another e-mail to notify us when we should pay the other 300 dollars?

Yes of course! As soon as the statues are ready to ship we will notify all buyers.

Arahom Radjah
07-31-2011, 10:19 PM
$300 NRD!!! Too much?! Well, I could have asked the full price upfront, and it would also be non refundable!

Don't you guys confuse NRD with non-returnable!

If anyone receives the AP and is not 100% satisfied with the product, our website guarantees full refund of the statue price upon return of the statue in its new condition.

Please just read our return policy before you commit to buy our products!

The $300 NRD applies in this case because this is a MADE TO ORDER piece!

Nothing to do with Non-returnable! Clear??

Remember Me?
07-31-2011, 10:50 PM
We are working with a high end quality factory. The APs will be made first, even before the regular production starts.

In other words they will make only those 20 or 30 pieces now, and only after start on the regular production.

They will also send me pictures during the whole process and I can follow the production of the APs since the beginning.

I would not worry about the quality of these APs. I'm sure it will surprise most of you, even those who are picky with details will be pleased.

Will you be posting those pictures here for us to view it too?

harley49
07-31-2011, 11:58 PM
Will you be posting those pictures here for us to view it too?

HOW COULD WE FORGET YOU

Remember Me?
08-01-2011, 12:09 AM
HOW COULD WE FORGET YOU

:doh!:

Darknight
08-01-2011, 01:11 AM
Thanks for the clarification on the APs Arahom. Just wished the snakes on medusa's head were better painted (snakes with varying shades of green / stripes / colors). The paint job of the snakes on the prototype did not impress me much and looked flat imho.

But overall, the pose, the presence of this piece is amazing. This is very tempting..

Arahom Radjah
08-01-2011, 06:39 AM
Thanks for the clarification on the APs Arahom. Just wished the snakes on medusa's head were better painted (snakes with varying shades of green / stripes / colors). The paint job of the snakes on the prototype did not impress me much and looked flat imho.

But overall, the pose, the presence of this piece is amazing. This is very tempting..

Oh man!! And we think it's expensive the way it is now! LOL

We could paint each snake on her hair a different color or even a different type of snake... The problem would be convince some of you to pay for it!!!

The way it is, it takes already a really long time just to paint the inside of the mouth of each snake and eyes!!!!

Remember Me?
08-01-2011, 07:50 AM
Oh man!! And we think it's expensive the way it is now! LOL

We could paint each snake on her hair a different color or even a different type of snake... The problem would be convince some of you to pay for it!!!

The way it is, it takes already a really long time just to paint the inside of the mouth of each snake and eyes!!!!

Any chance of making a couple snakes different from the rest (As an AP bonus)?

FROBAY
08-01-2011, 08:01 AM
This will be mine!!!

harley49
08-01-2011, 09:32 AM
This will be mine!!!

AND MINE!!!

Freak_Zombie
08-01-2011, 09:46 AM
AND MINE!!!

AND MINE!!! HAHA :jawd:

Anachron
08-01-2011, 02:30 PM
After a night of sleeping on it i have to say.....email sent ;)

Armored_Berserk
08-02-2011, 01:47 AM
I'm very interested, but what is the shipping time from China (65$) ? Also how much would cost a fast shipping to France (approximately) please?

Kaijuboy
08-04-2011, 02:02 AM
Im still totally in for this Arahom, just let me know when the shipping is sorted out! :drooling:

harley49
08-04-2011, 02:05 AM
Im still totally in for this Arahom, just let me know when the shipping is sorted out! :drooling:

and me:praying:

spidermonkey
08-04-2011, 02:57 AM

and me:praying:

:iagree: can't wait for this.

Arahom Radjah
08-05-2011, 01:00 PM
The good news!

We sorted out the shipping issues and I’m glad to say, we can ship the statues from China using two methods:

Regular mail service (3 to 4 weeks) $65

EMS (Express Shipping) $300

Inside USA (After it arrives from China in my Studio) $50
shipping inside the US is by FedEx and takes about 3 to 5 days

The pre-sale of Medusa AP will be up on ARH Studios website on Monday, August 08th, 2011 at exactly 9:00 am (Mountain Time)

Unfortunately we cannot ship this piece to Australia by regular mail because of Australia regulations about shipping weight.

Australia does not allow single packages to weight more than 50lbs!

Sorento
08-05-2011, 01:47 PM
Sending by "regular mail service" it is with tracking number ?
Because 3 to 4 weeks is a long time especially if you do not know where our packages ...

Arahom Radjah
08-05-2011, 01:50 PM
Just one more detail!

harley49
08-05-2011, 02:32 PM
The good news!

We sorted out the shipping issues and I’m glad to say, we can ship the statues from China using two methods:

Regular mail service (3 to 4 weeks) $65

EMS (Express Shipping) $300

Inside USA (After it arrives from China in my Studio) $50

The pre-sale of Medusa AP will be up on ARH Studios website on Monday, August 08th, 2011 at exactly 9:00 am (Mountain Time)

Unfortunately we cannot ship this piece to Australia by regular mail because of Australia regulations about shipping weight.

Australia does not allow single packages to weight more than 50lbs!

SEE YA MONDAY AND VERY WELL DONE ARAHOM ON POSTAGE TOP MAN WE ALL NEW YOU WOULD GET IT SORTED AND DONT LET THE PLONKERS ON SITE WORRY YOU THEY ARE JUST SAD

:(

VS1976
08-05-2011, 02:34 PM
So is it $65 to Canada?

Arahom Radjah
08-05-2011, 02:42 PM
So is it $65 to Canada?

Ha! I'll have to double check about Canada.

If Canada laws are like US and Australia about single pacakge weight, we won't be able to ship it by regualr mail.

VS1976
08-05-2011, 02:54 PM
Ha! I'll have to double check about Canada.

If Canada laws are like US and Australia about single pacakge weight, we won't be able to ship it by regualr mail.

:( :stick: Well I guess your next statue will have a weight less then 50lbs? :penguin:

Arahom Radjah
08-05-2011, 03:40 PM
:( :stick: Well I guess your next statue will have a weight less then 50lbs? :penguin:

I'm thinking the same! LOL

Arahom Radjah
08-05-2011, 03:49 PM
SO far the best price I got for Australia is $245 by EMS.

I'm still working to see the best I can come up for Australia.

VS1976
08-05-2011, 04:03 PM
Wow $245 to ship to Australia :eek: I'm thinking I will have to go through SSC. :( Sadly no AP for me :bawling:

Armored_Berserk
08-05-2011, 04:13 PM
Sending by "regular mail service" it is with tracking number ?
Because 3 to 4 weeks is a long time especially if you do not know where our packages ...

+1, will there tracking number by regular mail service?

Arahom Radjah
08-05-2011, 04:39 PM

I believe so! I'm not sure how it is in China, but I believe there is a tracking. Also all packages will have insurance.

Arahom Radjah
08-05-2011, 04:41 PM
Wow $245 to ship to Australia :eek: I'm thinking I will have to go through SSC. :( Sadly no AP for me :bawling:

This is for EMS, not regular mail!

SSC does not make magic! This hipping will be expensive no matter who you buy it from.

Honestly, I think we are offering a bargain in shipping this international for only $65. I want to see it done cheaper!!! :buttrock:

VS1976
08-05-2011, 05:08 PM

SSC does not make magic! This hipping will be expensive no matter who you buy it from.

Honestly, I think we are offering a bargain in shipping this international for only $65. I want to see it done cheaper!!! :buttrock:

So is $65 confirmed to Canada?

Just to let u know, SSC shipping to Canada in all the orders i got was $25 flat via Fedex :p

Remember Me?
08-05-2011, 05:18 PM

How about breaking it into two packages to ship to Australia?

Nidgit
08-05-2011, 06:02 PM
Still thinking about getting this one . . . but I must say, when it comes to shipping to Australia . . . we suck :mad: At least Medusa wont attract any additional customs charges.

Darken
08-05-2011, 06:14 PM

With Fedex, USPS or EMS you are sure to pay taxes and fee files, not with regular mail. So, I prefer this shipping method, tracking number or not.

ZoD
08-05-2011, 06:14 PM

Nevermind

*Edit just read a few pages back about aussie shipping. I hope this won't be the same for the Thor AP

Nidgit
08-05-2011, 06:17 PM
So does that mean it will be $65 to Australia still?

I dont think so . . . with our size and weight restrictions it cant be sent via standard post which means EMS is the next best option at $245. Unless I misunderstood Arahom's original explanation.

Darken
08-05-2011, 06:19 PM

So, you have to wait a better answer if Arahom find a better way.

I believe so! I'm not sure how it is in China, but I believe there is a tracking. Also all packages will have insurance.

There is not a really tracking number with regular mail from China, with the tracking number you can know when your package is at post office and when he is leaving it for his destination.

Arahom Radjah
08-05-2011, 08:04 PM
I'm still trying to figure out the best way to ship to Australia.

I'm working on it!! Australia has weight restrictions, so we can't ship regular mail.

I don't think it's possible to ship in two parts, but I will check this possibility.

jye318
08-05-2011, 11:18 PM
I'm still trying to figure out the best way to ship to Australia.

I'm working on it!! Australia has weight restrictions, so we can't ship regular mail.

I don't think it's possible to ship in two parts, but I will check this possibility.

You have been work hard for customers!! That is one nice thing. I was wander did sideshow sell this one to local dealer ? Cause I know when we buy from local dealer we do get a 10% discount. Please advise if this is possible. Thanks !

GUILTY GEAR
08-06-2011, 05:40 PM
what is the AP medusa look like anyway? what special about it?

Darken
08-07-2011, 04:58 AM
This:

The AP Medusa is the ONLY statue that will come signed by me!

The AP Medusa is the ONLY statue that will ship months in advance.

The AP Medusa is the only statue we are guaranteeing deliver in and out of the US by such cheap rates.

mikman42
08-07-2011, 06:16 AM
The restrictions on postage to Australia is probably a health and saftey issue .The delivery guy carn't carry 20-25kg (50lbs) with one person?

Nidgit
08-07-2011, 06:22 AM
The restrictions on postage to Australia is probably a health and saftey issue .The delivery guy carn't carry 20-25kg (50lbs)

At least not while he's carrying a slab of beer under the other arm :p

Kaijuboy
08-08-2011, 10:56 AM
Order is placed! :thumbs2: :buttrock:

Sorento
08-08-2011, 11:00 AM
So mine too ! :muahaha:

spidermonkey
08-08-2011, 11:06 AM
Got it. Thanks Arahom.

FROBAY
08-08-2011, 11:07 AM
ORDERED MINE

Freak_Zombie
08-08-2011, 11:08 AM
Ordered mine too! Made a minor mistake Arahom, can you get back to me soon? I just sent an email and I'm just worried I can't get my order. :(

Remember Me?
08-08-2011, 11:15 AM
Ordered! Breaking the payment into two really helped!

A R E S
08-08-2011, 11:18 AM
Ordered :D

harley49
08-08-2011, 11:21 AM
Ordered :D

hi guys what site did you order from

yvan
08-08-2011, 11:23 AM
Ordered, Thank you :D

Kaijuboy
08-08-2011, 11:26 AM
hi guys what site did you order from

http://www.arhstatues.com/NEWMedusa14AP.html

:)

harley49
08-08-2011, 11:30 AM
http://www.arhstatues.com/NEWMedusa14AP.html

:)

many thanks ordered :D

Arahom Radjah
08-08-2011, 12:30 PM
The restrictions on postage to Australia is probably a health and saftey issue .The delivery guy carn't carry 20-25kg (50lbs) with one person?

You are correct! US also has similar laws that prevent postal workers from lifting over certaing weight!

Arahom Radjah
08-08-2011, 12:31 PM
Ordered mine too! Made a minor mistake Arahom, can you get back to me soon? I just sent an email and I'm just worried I can't get my order. :(

I saw your email. Not a problem!

Arahom Radjah
08-08-2011, 12:32 PM
You have been work hard for customers!! That is one nice thing. I was wander did sideshow sell this one to local dealer ? Cause I know when we buy from local dealer we do get a 10% discount. Please advise if this is possible. Thanks !

Sidesho will offer this piece to all retailers, so I believe any store can have it if they order either from us or Sideshow.

Arahom Radjah
08-08-2011, 12:36 PM
Guys,

Thanks for all your orders!!

joeblack
08-08-2011, 12:54 PM
you shouldn't thank us Arahom

'cause now you have lot of AP to finish:
pocahontas, athena, thor, medusa...:D

harley49
08-08-2011, 01:03 PM

medusa will be done in china

SOH
08-08-2011, 01:25 PM
Guys,

Thanks for all your orders!!

All the thanks and appreciation to you and for your great and awesome customer support Arahom :thumbs2: :thumbs2: :thumbs2:

Arahom Radjah
08-08-2011, 02:07 PM

We will ship all Thor, Athena and Pocahontas together in September when the boxes for all these pieces and the Medusas will be ready.

I thought a lot about this, and I don't want to have problems anymore about shipping APs without the boxes!

I had some bad experiences and a lot of extra costs in not shipping the AP with boxes, so all of you that have orders for the other APs, you will receive Medusa, and all the others at the same time, and ALL will come in their final box with Styrofoam!

I hope this settle this problem about the AP boxes.

fderado
08-08-2011, 07:25 PM
Placed my order...glad I made it this time. :D :D :D
I wasn't so lucky with Thor and Cleo.

This is going to be awesome!
Thanks Arahom!

creech1999
08-09-2011, 09:31 AM
My NRD for Medusa was sent Arahom!
Can't wait!!

Arahom Radjah
08-09-2011, 11:08 AM
Placed my order...glad I made it this time. :D :D :D
I wasn't so lucky with Thor and Cleo.

This is going to be awesome!
Thanks Arahom!

Thor website EX will be up for sales this week, and will also be delivered in September at the same time as Medusa AP.

The website EX will come with a very cool hammer/helmet set. I'll post pictures this week.

We have the Cleopatra in stock!

jye318
08-09-2011, 12:41 PM
Now... I am into Arh... Just brought one today, hopefully will get the medusa as well.

harley49
08-09-2011, 12:59 PM
Now... I am into Arh... Just brought one today, hopefully will get the medusa as well.

hi what did you buy from arh .i have 5 statues from arh all spartans CLASS and yes i ordered MEDUSA TOO.

jye318
08-09-2011, 01:54 PM
hi what did you buy from arh .i have 5 statues from arh all spartans CLASS and yes i ordered MEDUSA TOO.

5 ? Wow.... I do have lots sideshow statues, but never get into Arh, so I just brought the first one " Cleopatra" since I can display her anywhere in the house, and for $250 shipped with 1/4 , it's really cheap.

Arahom Radjah
08-09-2011, 03:59 PM
I'm glad I set the number of Medusa AP to 30, otherwise we would have been sold out already.

Guys, there are only 9 Medusa AP left, and if I'm not wrong a couple of guys that reserved it with me have not bought it yet!

Thanks all of you!

ZoD
08-09-2011, 05:01 PM
I'm glad I set the number of Medusa AP to 30, otherwise we would have been sold out already.

Guys, there are only 9 Medusa AP left, and if I'm not wrong a couple of guys that reserved it with me have not bought it yet!

Thanks all of you!

Any news on Australian shipping though?

Arahom Radjah
08-09-2011, 05:53 PM
Any news on Australian shipping though?

Still working on it! I'll post news once I have everything confirmed about prices.

Armored_Berserk
08-10-2011, 01:57 AM

Thanks all of you!

I think it's 8 now...ordered :eplus2:

Arahom Radjah
08-10-2011, 03:04 AM
I think it's 8 now...ordered :eplus2:

Yeah! Just saw your order! 8 left of the 30 AP. I still think there are at least two guys that asked me to pay at the end of the week, so there is not many left!

I was not expecting to sell more than 20, but I set the number to 30 because with Thor many customers were left out, and some got really frustrated with me. Well... I make mistakes, so I apologize, but this time I don't want to leave anyone out of the APs.

jye318
08-10-2011, 04:19 AM
So just email you to make order? I hope I am on!

ZoD
08-10-2011, 04:45 AM
I want one but really need to know on freight. Hope they don't sell out before then, would look great with my AP Thor

Remember Me?
08-10-2011, 10:38 AM
Anybody has any idea where I can buy a case that can hold Medusa? I need something to keep the dust away.

Arahom Radjah
08-10-2011, 01:14 PM
I want one but really need to know on freight. Hope they don't sell out before then, would look great with my AP Thor

OK this is final. Please let others know about it if you can.

The only way to ship to Australia is by EMS, and the delivery from China would be in 3 to 5 days, and the lowest price I can charge is $150

I'm putting some out of my pocket to come up with this price, but then again, I'm doing it for all buyers, so I'm being fair to everyone buying the Medusa.

Arahom Radjah
08-10-2011, 01:15 PM
Anybody has any idea where I can buy a case that can hold Medusa? I need something to keep the dust away.

Do this.... Buy two, so you keep one in the box at all times and you will always have one brand new!! :laugh:

Remember Me?
08-10-2011, 01:39 PM
Do this.... Buy two, so you keep one in the box at all times and you will always have one brand new!! :laugh:

LOL!

jye318
08-10-2011, 03:03 PM
Ordered !! So I guess 7 left? Lol

Arahom Radjah
08-10-2011, 04:58 PM
Ordered !! So I guess 7 left? Lol

Actually 6!! I got another confirmation today!

jye318
08-10-2011, 06:55 PM
Way to go!!!!!! Did you see my email from today?

FROBAY
08-10-2011, 06:59 PM
Actually 6!! I got another confirmation today!

Excellent. 24 lucky people so far.

Arahom Radjah
08-10-2011, 08:32 PM
Way to go!!!!!! Did you see my email from today?

I might have!

There are so many emails I receive everyday, that's hard to know which one is from you!! :laugh:

Arahom Radjah
08-10-2011, 08:35 PM
Excellent. 24 lucky people so far.

We didn't sell out like Thor in less than 24 hours, but at least I won't leave anyone out this time.

I got some really frustrated customers with Thor, and I'm really sorry I was not capable of foreseeing that this would happen with such a low number of APs for Thor!

Remember Me?
08-13-2011, 06:03 PM
Medusa AP is sold out now!