PDA

View Full Version : Marvel Milestone Piceguide @ Azog's

Azog
07-01-2005, 10:30 AM
Threw this together since I did the Surfer review, just the Milestones statues,,,not premiere, busts, or silver age...

DST Marvel Milestones Priceguide (http://www.azogscollection.com/priceguides/milestone/index.htm)

furie
07-01-2005, 11:41 AM
Bowen blows these FS away -- the best one by far is Capt holding the flag followed by The Hulk!

Nightcrawler777
07-01-2005, 12:16 PM
Bowen blows these FS away -- the best one by far is Capt holding the flag followed by The Hulk!

I have the Spiderman and Green Goblin...

I think there very nice...

Collection King 13
07-01-2005, 12:34 PM
DST has produced some great Full Size statues! THe Hulk, Thanos, Cap, Spidey w/ villains are all amazing pieces!!!!

Sniper
07-01-2005, 12:44 PM
THey are not all crap and bowen does not blow away every sculpt they have made, the green goblin for one looks 100 times better than BD old woman in a mask version.

DDura711
07-01-2005, 12:48 PM
THey are not all crap and bowen does not blow away every sculpt they have made, the green goblin for one looks 100 times better than BD old woman in a mask version.
Gotta agre with ol' Typo here on the goblin. But Bowen's Cap blows theirs away.

Collection King 13
07-01-2005, 12:53 PM
Gotta agre with ol' Typo here on the goblin. But Bowen's Cap blows theirs away.
Yeah but their Cap is a 9/11 cap. and I think its amazing... Bowens Does not Blow it away... but Bowens is a little better... but no way does it leave it in the dust...

Bullseye
07-01-2005, 12:53 PM
Agree with all the postitive statesments about DST. Some of the Marvel Milestone stuff is awesome and i love that Spidey.

Mosby
07-01-2005, 01:38 PM
The 9.11 Captain America, DD, yellow Wolverine, Green Goblin, and others are all really, really good. I don't think it's productive to keep saying "Randy's better" -- Randy is the king, but that doesn't mean we shouldn't appreciate other people's efforts. Quite frankly, I hadn't seen that Wolverine before Azog's list, and might get it now.

Azog, thanks for the link! Can you do one for the busts as well if you had time? It's very helpful.

lord odin
07-04-2005, 02:34 AM
I never liked that cap it`s too somber.

Azog
07-04-2005, 02:35 AM
The 9.11 Captain America, DD, yellow Wolverine, Green Goblin, and others are all really, really good. I don't think it's productive to keep saying "Randy's better" -- Randy is the king, but that doesn't mean we shouldn't appreciate other people's efforts. Quite frankly, I hadn't seen that Wolverine before Azog's list, and might get it now.

Azog, thanks for the link! Can you do one for the busts as well if you had time? It's very helpful.

Will probably do one on the Rogue's gallery for sure....

Collection King 13
07-04-2005, 02:37 AM
I never liked that cap it`s to somber.
Its suppose to be... Its a 9/11 Tribute...

lord odin
07-04-2005, 02:41 AM
Its suppose to be... Its a 9/11 Tribute...
yes I now that it`s still somber.

bigben7
07-04-2005, 08:56 AM
gree with ck13 alot of the fullsize do not get blown away by bowen. bowen has some better detail but the cap with flag and the daredevil on rooftop are awesome!!i just ordered the dd thru diamond, they resolicited it in previews this month.my lcs gives me 25%off so im scoopin it up. i have seen the pics and while the bowen dd sculpt is awesome the total dd on rooftop just takes me back to the comic itself!!
thats one thing i like about the cap and dd it takes me right to a certain memeory of that character

Primal
07-04-2005, 09:22 AM
9/11 Captain's paintjob is lacking. The costume blue isnt as "rich" as the pic. It's like a faded blue. Dont be fooled by the promo pics...promo pics are always better than the actual product. That's why they're called promo pics. The sculpt is really good though.

Oh & Thanos :buttrock: !!!