PDA

View Full Version : Angel of Death AP list!

Arahom Radjah
08-11-2011, 09:39 PM
It's finally time for the Angel of Death!! This thread is basically directed to those interested in purchasing the Angel of Death AP statue, so if you are not an active participant in this discussion, I politely ask you to refrain from comments about our prices, method of payment, delivery time and conditions of this deal because this is an informative to those who have been waiting for this piece for a long time and not a board discussion about the way ARH conduct business!!

Said that, here is the situation:

The print of this piece is absurdly expensive, and this is the reason why we have postponed this piece for so long, but in order to get this piece printed and released now, we need to be sure we can sell at least 30 APs of this piece, so I’m creating this thread to check the interest of you in purchasing this piece.

Conditions:

Scale 1/4th

Price: $465

Shipping: It will vary from $65 to $100 by regular mail service for international buyers accordingly with their location!

We require a NRD of $150 on this purchase and balance upon delivery.

Date of shipping: End of October 2011 (expectancy)

ALL statues will ship in its final box with Styrofoam!

For those participating in the AP purchase we will open a board discussion about the paint scheme, so I’m open to suggestions, and I will follow the majority about this point. Also paint requests will be accepted in this particular case, so if you want your particular piece to be painted a little different, we will be able to accommodate it for you.

We will not collect any payment until we are sure that we have at least 30 interested buyers.

The AP will be limited to 50 pieces and will come signed by me. No other version of this piece will come signed.

You can post here your interest in this piece, but I need you to also send an email to arhstudios@hotmail.com in order to reserve a spot.

http://www.arhstatues.com/USA 2010/AngelDeathWIP (13).jpg

http://www.arhstatues.com/USA 2010/AngelDeathWIP (8).jpg

http://www.arhstatues.com/USA 2010/AngelDeathWIP (9).jpg

http://www.arhstatues.com/USA 2010/AngelDeathWIP (10).jpg

http://www.arhstatues.com/USA 2010/AngelDeathWIP (12).jpg

Remember Me?
08-11-2011, 09:48 PM
I am interested, but I want to see how it looks when it's painted. Will this be made in your studio?

Arahom Radjah
08-11-2011, 09:56 PM
I am interested, but I want to see how it looks when it's painted. Will this be made in your studio?

This is an IN-HOUSE production, and it will not be made in China. It will be made in our studio.

We can only show painted pictures after we get it printed. This is why I am being flexible about painting requests.

I guarantee that the paint job on this piece will be of your liking, or in this case if you are not pleased with the paint scheme, I'll refund anyone!

Honestly, I don't think the paint job is an issue here. We have always delivered excellent paint jobs in all our APs, so I don't see this is as a deterrent

VS1976
08-11-2011, 09:57 PM
Hey Arahom, when will the Valkyrie Web EX be ready for preorder?

Arahom Radjah
08-11-2011, 10:03 PM
Hey Arahom, when will the Valkyrie Web EX be ready for preorder?

We are printing the Valkyrie already as we speak! Also Spartacus is already being printed.

We will offer APs of those two latter on probably for November.

spidermonkey
08-11-2011, 10:17 PM
I'm very interested Arahom, put me down for 1 for now.:D I have a friend that might want one also.

VS1976
08-11-2011, 10:22 PM
We are printing the Valkyrie already as we speak! Also Spartacus is already being printed.

We will offer APs of those two latter on probably for November.

Thanks for the update. I can't wait to order her :)

Look forward to seeing the final colors
Of Death. I really love those feathers. :buttrock:

spidermonkey
08-11-2011, 10:29 PM
e-mail sent Arahom.

tulk
08-11-2011, 10:35 PM
for AP version, anyway we can get a exclusive item other than a autograph? perhaps a change of head?

Thanks

Arahom Radjah
08-11-2011, 10:48 PM
for AP version, anyway we can get a exclusive item other than a autograph? perhaps a change of head?

Thanks

This piece is already very complex to come with any extra bonus! I find difficult that we will add anything extra to this piece. Maybe a poster for the Sideshow EX, but this is still way too far ahead!

There are close to 30 souls (bodies) coming out of that base that most of them will have to be cast separate from the base. This is a highly complex piece, and costs as always are way too high!

Isn't the autograph alone good enough for you?!! :laugh: :laugh:

FROBAY
08-11-2011, 10:50 PM
What is the total dimensions of the piece?

Remember Me?
08-11-2011, 10:51 PM
This piece is already very complex to come with any extra bonus! I find difficult that we will add anything extra to this piece. Maybe a poster for the Sideshow EX, but this is still way too far ahead!

Isn't the autograph alone good enough for you?!! :laugh: :laugh:

Maybe another name tag? Or something similar to Thor (Extra hammer and helment)...

Stupid question: what makes this piece that hard to produce?

FROBAY
08-11-2011, 10:58 PM
I'm in for 1. Email sent

Arahom Radjah
08-11-2011, 11:03 PM
Maybe another name tag? Or something similar to Thor (Extra hammer and helment)...

Stupid question: what makes this piece that hard to produce?

LOL!!!! That's not a stupid question at all! Not all of you have to understand about statue production!

Well, first of all it's the size of it. The Angel alone is 19 inches tall, not counting the base.

Second, this statue must be cast in MANY separate pieces, so it is like we need dozens of small molds to make one statue.

Most of the souls on the base need to be cast separate, and each one of those hands also need a separate mold.

The wings are just HUGE, and will need a really big silicone mold to make it. It's not like we are casting your average 1/7th scale Marvel's Angel! Those wings are massive!

Lastly, did you notice all the intricate details of his armor?!?!

A single small air hole on the casting will just ruin the piece, so the castings must be flawless since they can't be fixed or patched with putty after cast.

these are just a few examples of what I mean!

SOH
08-11-2011, 11:03 PM
I'm in for sure,,,email been sent :D

Arahom Radjah
08-11-2011, 11:04 PM
What is the total dimensions of the piece?

So far I can tell you that the Angel alone (without the base) will be 19 inches tall

tulk
08-11-2011, 11:07 PM
what about a nameplate like sideshow LSB?
I can pay a little extra for it, if is not too pricy.

By the way the autograph is a MUST!!!!:smokin:

VS1976
08-11-2011, 11:07 PM
So we are looking at 24" in total height?

Arahom Radjah
08-11-2011, 11:11 PM
So we are looking at 24" in total height?

Probably around that!

Arahom Radjah
08-11-2011, 11:14 PM
what about a nameplate like sideshow LSB?
I can pay a little extra for it, if is not too pricy.

By the way the autograph is a MUST!!!!:smokin:

I'll see what we can do about this, but we have been putting a lot of money in, and our costs are really making it difficult to move forward right now.

Any small thing to be added to this or any other piece is another up-front cost for us, so I think it will be difficult to promise anything right now.

I'll do my best to see what we can come up with!

FROBAY
08-11-2011, 11:14 PM
What's the writing on the chest armor say. I can't make it out.

The detail on this is outstanding.

Arahom Radjah
08-11-2011, 11:18 PM
What's the writing on the chest armor say. I can't make it out.

The detail on this is outstanding.

I have no idea yet!! The sculptor never told me!

VS1976
08-12-2011, 12:03 AM
Probably around that!

Thats pretty big.....

Kaijuboy
08-12-2011, 12:15 AM
Im totally in! :buttrock: :buttrock: :buttrock:

Cant wait to see the paint protos though... :drooling:

Titanchuck
08-12-2011, 01:06 AM
curious whats the specs on this beautiful sculpt

zombiegalactus
08-12-2011, 02:53 AM
I'm in for one.

ZoD
08-12-2011, 05:31 AM
I'm in for one mate but you should ahve me on there already.

A R E S
08-12-2011, 07:57 AM
I'm in for it too. It's a beautiful Piece. The Wings alone will be a sight of it's own.

barad_dur
08-12-2011, 04:04 PM
I definately will puchase this; but I want mine to be UNPAINTED. Does that change the purchase price?

Arahom Radjah
08-12-2011, 04:11 PM
I definately will puchase this; but I want mine to be UNPAINTED. Does that change the purchase price?

Kits are $50 cheaper!

barad_dur
08-12-2011, 04:21 PM
excellent!

pm sent.

I am ready to send you payment as soon as you are ready to accept it!

bluebear32
08-12-2011, 07:11 PM
damn! i'm lovin all these new 1/4 scale pieces. i think its bout time i owned an ARH piece. how do i secure my name on the AP list?

Darken
08-12-2011, 07:43 PM
damn! i'm lovin all these new 1/4 scale pieces. i think its bout time i owned an ARH piece. how do i secure my name on the AP list?

You can post here your interest in this piece, but I need you to also send an email to arhstudios@hotmail.com in order to reserve a spot.

This way.

Titanchuck
08-13-2011, 01:56 AM
what is the height on this sculpt

Kaijuboy
08-13-2011, 03:16 AM
what is the height on this sculpt

With base, roughly 24 inches (60 cm for our Euro friends). :)

Titanchuck
08-13-2011, 04:18 AM
With base, roughly 24 inches (60 cm for our Euro friends). :)

Thankyou

travis
08-13-2011, 12:04 PM
I'm in...in regards to paint jobs I hope you show the different paint applications available

Kaijuboy
08-13-2011, 12:50 PM
I'm in...in regards to paint jobs I hope you show the different paint applications available

This will be interesting to see.

Traditionally speaking, the face would be white, the wings gray, the cloak black, and the lost souls on the case an emaciated flesh tone. Its the armor thats the big question, do you go for an old silver/pewter scheme but run the risk of making the piece monochromatic? Or go the bronze/copper route?

Or it could be just totally out there with black wings, crimson cloak, and golden armor... :thinking:

Remember Me?
08-13-2011, 01:05 PM
This will be interesting to see.

Traditionally speaking, the face would be white, the wings gray, the cloak black, and the lost souls on the case an emaciated flesh tone. Its the armor thats the big question, do you go for an old silver/pewter scheme but run the risk of making the piece monochromatic? Or go the bronze/copper route?

Or it could be just totally out there with black wings, crimson cloak, and golden armor... :thinking:

I would like to see some creativities in coloring. Like...the souls should be kind of transparent. The head, arms, and top half of the body is flesh color. Then from the bottom half of the body it should slowly fade to clear or transparent. Same as applied to the Angel of death's robe! From the body down it should slowly fade to transparent. The armor....this reminds me of the Witch King (From LOTR). Maybe it should that color too!

Darth Pain
08-13-2011, 03:26 PM
Is this going to be sold in kit form too?
Sorry for asking here but AR, your PM box is full.

Remember Me?
08-13-2011, 03:36 PM
Is this going to be sold in kit form too?
Sorry for asking here but AR, your PM box is full.

Kits are $50 cheaper!

There you go!

Darth Pain
08-13-2011, 04:12 PM
Thanks RM!
Only $50? maybe I'll just buy a finished piece and repaint it if I feel it needs it. It'll save me time and materials.
I would like to see what the AP paint options are.
I'm thinking black wings and cloak and bone colored armor. Or maybe dirty chrome armor. dirty bronze armor would look cool too.

A R E S
08-13-2011, 05:42 PM
My opinion is that black wings may look good on paper, but in reality it would be a big black piece of polystone, since black tends to suck in the details. I like white wings better, they are angels after all and many paintings of the angel of death show him with white wings.

For his armor, i would paint it black with silver highlights, which would look good in combination with white wings since a black amor and black wings would be too much black.

His face, the skull i think should be painted as a normal skull.

At first i thought the souls should be painted green but since they aren't see-through i think that wouldn't look too good.
So i think it probably would look better to paint them in normal human skin tone and only make the substance in which they flow soul green.

Remember Me?
08-13-2011, 06:17 PM
My opinion is that black wings may look good on paper, but in reality it would be a big black piece of polystone, since black tends to suck in the details. I like white wings better, they are angels after all and many paintings of the angel of death show him with white wings.

For his armor, i would paint it black with silver highlights, which would look good in combination with white wings since a black amor and black wings would be too much black.

His face, the skull i think should be painted as a normal skull.

At first i thought the souls should be painted green but since they aren't see-through i think that wouldn't look too good.
So i think it probably would look better to paint them in normal human skin tone and only make the substance in which they flow soul green.

I always associate white (Pure) wings with angels from heaven. I can't see how angel of death can have white wings too!

I like the idea of the substance should be green. Maybe it should be green and white mixed (Like the stone Jade). I feel that black will make the armor lose a lot of details. Although I like the idea of silver lining. I prefer bronze/gold color for the armor with silver lining!

peppsee
08-13-2011, 06:36 PM
hope like... well hell... that this guy gets made

saw a painting very similar to this on google with bone skull face, flat black armor with silver highlights, interior wings grey and outer wings grey with golden highlights
the souls at the base were kind of aquamarine green with grey... it all looked pretty good to me...

Darth Pain
08-13-2011, 06:48 PM
Yeah, white wings are for Angels from heaven. Angel of Death always has black wings.
If the wings are painted black with charcoal highlights no detail will be lost. You can eve paint them flat black and highlight with a semi-gloss to add depth. Besides, all black wings won't lose detail when viewed by the naked eye. Pictures maybe but, unless you have bad vision you'll see the details.

A R E S
08-13-2011, 06:51 PM
You mean that pic?
http://www.mitten-im-web.de/Nawonu/

I mean i have nothing against black wings in general, but i think it would be harder to make them look good and make the details viewable. But i'm open to everything that looks kick-ass ^^

Darth Pain
08-13-2011, 06:54 PM
Those aren't white wings. They look more like nicotine stained yellow wings. lol Awesome painting though!

A R E S
08-13-2011, 07:03 PM
Yes i don't like the wings on that painting.
If Arahom can make black wings look really good i'm all in for that, cause Arahom said there probably will be a Angel of Heaven too.
And i think it would look awesome if there is a angel of death in black armor with silver deatails and black wings and a angel of heaven in shining silver armor with gold details and white wings.
Would look mindblowing ^^

Remember Me?
08-13-2011, 07:04 PM
You mean that pic?

I mean i have nothing against black wings in general, but i think it would be harder to make them look good and make the details viewable. But i'm open to everything that looks kick-ass ^^

Those wings in the picture look awesome! I don't like the souls to be green...it just doesn't look right. I prefer it to be flesh color and white out eyes! Gray or Silver armor will work with him too! If there's going to be an Angel from Heaven, then I can see that silver armor and gold lining will work for him/her. Since this is Angel of Death, it should be a dark color to match its meaning.

Kaijuboy
08-13-2011, 09:13 PM
You mean that pic?

That sword in that pic would make an AWESOME EX... :eek:

Remember Me?
08-13-2011, 11:14 PM

I am for this too!! It would be nice to be able to switch out the scythe to the sword. Death is known for carry the Scythe though.

ashley76
08-14-2011, 07:23 AM
Hey, Arahom, just sent you an email...

Fuzzylojiks
08-14-2011, 09:56 AM

Great suggestion!

VS1976
08-14-2011, 10:02 AM
That sword would look cool but that means he will need a switch out arm. Don't know it will happen or not??

Darth Pain
08-14-2011, 10:50 AM
I don't care for the sword. I like the scythe more.

A R E S
08-14-2011, 11:23 AM
The Sword looks cool, but the scythe is in my eyes the weapon for the angel of death.

Darth Pain
08-14-2011, 11:30 AM
The Sword looks cool, but the scythe is in my eyes the weapon for the angel of death.

Definitely! I just wish the handle had the normal scythe curvature. I always thought it looked more menacing that way.

firefly76
08-14-2011, 11:56 AM
Pm full..... I want to get on this list for the angel of death piece?

Remember Me?
08-14-2011, 12:14 PM
Pm full..... I want to get on this list for the angel of death piece?

E-mail him here: arhstudios@hotmail.com

Darken
08-14-2011, 12:21 PM
Yeah, white wings are for Angels from heaven. Angel of Death always has black wings.

Untrue, modern pictures about angel of death have black wings. But in the rare old texts and illustrations about him, he's not described as a bad angel, he's an angel of heaven and in some, one of the greatest because everybody and everything need to die before reborn and everybody need to die to come to god.

You can find illustrations of him with white wings and some some with colored wings (green and red).

firefly76
08-14-2011, 01:40 PM
E-mail him here: arhstudios@hotmail.com

Thanks for the info....I appreciate that

boondocksaint
08-14-2011, 03:25 PM
love this piece....

Mr. Kennedy
08-14-2011, 03:37 PM
i really love this piece but i cant afford $465 :(

Tony Coca
08-14-2011, 03:38 PM

buy the regular one. if its ever printed and produced.

NWO SCUM
08-14-2011, 06:18 PM
This statue will look good on my grand piano surrounded by candelabras.

lukvader
08-14-2011, 07:15 PM

see we are kinda same; kinda as i can afford it, but same as i wont spend 465+ high shipment for a single statue (unless its not my toal grail). I dont buy overpriced statues (this is in my eyes, some other see this different of course); and spending at least 550 is also a questionable investment, as it will be hard to sell one day for same price if you need some money. There will be too few collectors on the buyers side, as there wont be many willing to pay this amount or even more (and not already own one). I dont buy a good companies stocks, if its only a good company. I buy it if i see that its a good price for it.
thats my third cent.

Nice statue in general anyway.

Darth Pain
08-14-2011, 07:39 PM
I'll wait and see what Sideshow's price is.
I don't know if I can justify spending that kind of cash for a piece that isn't tied to a movie franchise that I love. It's just a really cool piece and those pieces usually wind up being sold from my collection to be replaced by cinema pieces.

VS1976
08-14-2011, 08:24 PM
This is a great piece. I love the wings on him. Maybe better then SSC Angel comiquette wings also. I was hoping it would be around $400 though. Will need to see the final result prototype before making my descision on his piece.

Spazzy
08-15-2011, 03:04 PM
I don't know if I can justify spending that kind of cash for a piece that isn't tied to a movie franchise that I love. It's just a really cool piece and those pieces usually wind up being sold from my collection to be replaced by cinema pieces.

Same boat, I like this and Medusa, but I would only get them cuz they look cool, I have no attachment, and I DO see myself selling these if I had to sell something quick. If they were a bit reasonably priced I would consider more, but there is just so much more for the price they are asking I would rather buy. I would understand the $$ if these were small editions but this is a bigger company that I would think they could get the prices down a bit more.

boondocksaint
08-15-2011, 03:06 PM

+1 its friggin awesome but to drop that coin i have to really love a piece

firefly76
08-15-2011, 03:27 PM
I hope the paint is great on this piece because I really like this Angel of Death reaper. Got a email from ARH this morning saying I was added to the list for the AP

testsubject25
08-15-2011, 03:37 PM
The sculpt is awesome as hell, the paint will make or break it.

Grog
08-15-2011, 04:05 PM
+1 its friggin awesome but to drop that coin i have to really love a piece

you know were gettnig these

:thumbs2:

firefly76
08-15-2011, 04:24 PM
I wonder how close we are to the 30 to make this?

This is exactly the reason he needs to stick around and ride out the criticism because regardless people are going the buy your statues.

NWO SCUM
08-16-2011, 10:02 PM
I wouldn't mind having a cool looking werewolf statue in 1/4 scale. If ARH made it I'd buy it. Was watching An American Werewolf in London and made me think of it. I always wanted one.

travis
08-17-2011, 09:01 AM
Give me a 1/6 scale Scary Witch or Scarecrow!

Bullseye
08-17-2011, 01:43 PM
Are they expanding into Fairy Tale territory?

travis
08-17-2011, 01:57 PM
lol...no but they will look great with Jack...I like to think of it as being closer to the horror genre

mastter
08-17-2011, 11:27 PM
I'm in for 1. Email sent

NWO SCUM
08-17-2011, 11:50 PM
I like the horror stuff modern or fairytale. Witches, werewolves and demons...oh my.

Nitefall
08-18-2011, 02:00 AM
Which color wings do you like?

I'm preferring the black at this time. Probably depends on what the other coloring will be.

http://i56.tinypic.com/25pr2hw.jpg

http://i52.tinypic.com/29uypgl.jpg

boondocksaint
08-18-2011, 02:04 AM
dark grey with white highlights

mikman42
08-18-2011, 05:39 AM
You could highlight black with deep purple or red

Darth Pain
08-18-2011, 06:57 AM
I like the black.

FROBAY
08-18-2011, 07:18 AM
Depends on the colors of the rest of the statue

VashTheStampede
08-18-2011, 07:46 AM
I like the black.

+1

Darken
08-18-2011, 08:27 AM
Depends on the colors of the rest of the statue

+1

le Gardien
08-18-2011, 09:01 AM
Depends on the colors of the rest of the statue+2

VS1976
08-18-2011, 09:05 AM
I kind of like it if the wings are lighter and his cloak black & silver. Maybe some purple highlights too.

travis
08-18-2011, 09:24 AM
I want him in an all shiny black armor with dark blue,purple or red highlights...cloth sections some very dark matte color(maybe a black cherry) with dark grey highlights.... black matte wings with dark grey highlights...His weapon staff dark brown with dark silver metallic blades....his white skull would be the lightest color of the entire statue...the souls perhaps in a dark grey/green color with brownish mud...the bottom almost has a flame effect too..I could even see fire on the bottom to get the effect of the flesh colored souls trying to leap out of the flame...this is a very interesting piece and would even look fantastic if the entire statue was done as a faux bronze,copper, sliver or black metallic

samueljd
08-18-2011, 05:40 PM
I would like a dark cloak, with darker wings. Not too sure about the colors.

rilynil
08-19-2011, 02:09 AM
This statue is completely badass.

Tyz1on
08-25-2011, 07:52 AM
I'm in for one. Wicked looking sculpt!

Milos75
08-25-2011, 05:14 PM
I simply don't see anything on the high end statue industry that could compete with this memorizing piece in terms of sheer visual impact, except except for ARH Medusa!

lukvader
08-25-2011, 06:13 PM
And I dont give a buck when i see prices go up too fast.

jetfuel
08-26-2011, 04:47 AM
I simply don't see anything on the high end statue industry that could compete with this memorizing piece in terms of sheer visual impact, except except for ARH Medusa!

Time to get off your knees son.

Nitefall
08-26-2011, 07:38 PM

:laugh::laugh:

Alex655321
08-26-2011, 07:48 PM

:laugh:

Tony Coca
08-26-2011, 08:57 PM
will there be a naked variant of this.:D

johnclone
08-26-2011, 09:00 PM

Ravager
08-27-2011, 12:37 AM

:thumbs2::hilarious::hilarious::hilarious:

averone's funny

boondocksaint
08-27-2011, 12:54 AM

:hilarious::hilarious::hilarious::hilarious:

VS1976
08-27-2011, 05:30 AM
:rolleyes:

boondocksaint
08-27-2011, 08:16 PM

firefly76
09-30-2011, 04:40 PM
Since we are not being updated over here on this baby......there are new picture on the freaks board

ZoD
10-01-2011, 01:45 AM
It looks great that's for sure.

Nitefall
10-01-2011, 01:50 AM

:laugh: Breast plate removal maybe??

I don't wanna see his junk. :eek: :thumbsdow

johnclone
10-01-2011, 04:57 PM
those that see Death's junk don't live to tell about it.

:hilarious:

Nitefall
10-02-2011, 05:30 PM
those that see Death's junk don't live to tell about it.

:laugh: They don't want to live to tell about it. :eek:

samueljd
10-03-2011, 11:37 AM
Since we are not being updated over here on this baby......there are new picture on the freaks board

Where are the new pics? I haven't seen any new pics of this piece at Freaks.

firefly76
10-03-2011, 01:20 PM
They may not be new to you but we haven't seen them.

The pic with someone holding each of the wings.....shows how huge the wings are.

Silverati
10-03-2011, 04:09 PM
I'm really interested in this pieace, but I really would like to know the potential colour scheme.

Is there anyway for ARH to put colour on the 3D scuplted pics for us to get an idea of the colour scheme?

As a collector, I know what I like once I see it, but I lack the imagination to say how I would like it painted if given the choice.

Just wonderin'.

testsubject25
10-03-2011, 04:56 PM

lol, you're funny dude! So how ya been?

oh... oh my bad.

Nitefall
10-03-2011, 05:05 PM
I'm really interested in this pieace, but I really would like to know the potential colour scheme.

Is there anyway for ARH to put colour on the 3D scuplted pics for us to get an idea of the colour scheme?

As a collector, I know what I like once I see it, but I lack the imagination to say how I would like it painted if given the choice.

Just wonderin'.

http://i54.tinypic.com/2i7bdj5.jpg to the Forum Silverati. http://i54.tinypic.com/14viah4.jpghttp://i51.tinypic.com/2ldk0gg.jpghttp://i54.tinypic.com/14lttna.jpg

Sorry I can't help you with the colour question.

Seems we have been forsaken in this area. :thumbsdow :rolleyes:

Nitefall
10-03-2011, 05:07 PM

oh... oh my bad.

:laugh: No TS, someone else's bad.:thumbs2:

testsubject25
10-03-2011, 05:11 PM
:laugh: No TS, someone else's bad.:thumbs2:

:laugh: :thumbs2:

MONSTER
10-04-2011, 12:33 AM

oh... oh my bad.

Halcyon
10-04-2011, 03:22 AM
Where are the new pics?

This is the new print.
Hopefully this one will be affordable. $450 would be nice (that is a $100 for the wings, compared to 1/4 sideshow)

http://www.arhstatues.com/USA%202011/AODPrint1.jpg

Darth Pain
10-04-2011, 06:55 AM
Looks bad ass!
The AP was $465 so I imagine the reg. will be too. I just wish they used a scythe instead of that odd axe/spear weapon he has.

samueljd
10-04-2011, 07:14 PM
I like it. Maybe the EX will be a scythe, if there is an EX?!

Gannon
10-05-2011, 09:45 PM
Looks bad ass!
The AP was $465 so I imagine the reg. will be too. I just wish they used a scythe instead of that odd axe/spear weapon he has.

Umm - the print picture shows the scythe i.e the same one from the 3D. Just angled towards us.

derekrodneysim
10-06-2011, 12:19 AM
This is the new print.
Hopefully this one will be affordable. $450 would be nice (that is a $100 for the wings, compared to 1/4 sideshow)

http://www.arhstatues.com/USA%202011/AODPrint1.jpg

This is honestly awesome! I am impressed. Really impressed. Well done, ARH!

Looks bad ass!

It's is a scythe, bro. Somewhat stylized but it looks like one to me. I like it.

Darth Pain
10-06-2011, 07:03 AM
I guess you could call that a scythe. To me, it looks like a scythe blade mounted on a broom handle.
I like this style scythe with a curved handle.
http://i44.photobucket.com/albums/f24/BaileysPhotos/Luna/scythe.jpg

Halcyon
10-06-2011, 10:07 AM
Looks bad ass!

Doh :doh!: the AP price was already announced.
My bad and yes the price of excl & reg are very often the same now a days..

Yes I agree, a nice curved scythe without the vulture skull would have looked more wicked overall..

Nitefall
10-06-2011, 01:41 PM
I guess you could call that a scythe. To me, it looks like a scythe blade mounted on a broom handle.
I like this style scythe with a curved handle.
http://i44.photobucket.com/albums/f24/BaileysPhotos/Luna/scythe.jpg

Doh :doh!: the AP price was already announced.
My bad and yes the price of excl & reg are very often the same now a days..

Yes I agree, a nice curved scythe without the vulture skull would have looked more wicked overall..

:iagree:

Halcyon
10-07-2011, 08:58 AM
Umm - the print picture shows the scythe i.e the same one from the 3D. Just angled towards us.

I also thought it is connected to the hand, but the scythe is still loose in this picture according to ARH.

Bullseye
10-07-2011, 09:26 AM
Pose wise it's great. Not a fan of the armour to the upper torso. I would prefer the classic simple black cloth like the lower half.

testsubject25
10-07-2011, 09:40 AM
Pose wise it's great. Not a fan of the armour to the upper torso. I would prefer the classic simple black cloth like the lower half.

See, I like the armor. It mixes it up a little bit and keeps it from looking like a Halloween decoration.

Bullseye
10-07-2011, 10:08 AM
Does it not look too much like Skeletor?

Nitefall
10-07-2011, 04:05 PM

:confused: But....which one could be removed more quickly??? :drooling:...... correction.... :puke2:

testsubject25
10-07-2011, 04:30 PM
Does it not look too much like Skeletor?

:doh!: dammit, why'd you have to say that?!?!

lol

firefly76
10-07-2011, 09:06 PM
That angel of death statue looks nice it's different. It looks like a skeleton's face for sure....it looks awesome unpainted..... Now when it's painted we will see.

pspiwak@sbcglob
10-08-2011, 11:10 AM
WHERE IS HE-MAN ?

Nitefall
10-08-2011, 04:23 PM
WHERE IS HE-MAN ?

You called?? :smokin:

boondocksaint
10-08-2011, 05:25 PM
oh ----e! it does look like skeletor,,

love this piece,,,the armor wings and the base! awesome!

Darth Pain
10-08-2011, 05:48 PM
lol...it does look like skeletor with wings.