PDA

View Full Version : Ever tried to play 20 movies?

ratchet
08-15-2011, 10:56 PM
Alright here's the game - something we can not play on here - but it's fun to do on long car trips or something.

Your opponent picks an actor for you - any actor - and you try to name at least 20 movies that he or she is in - without any help from anyone or anything - straight memory. You get 5 minutes.

Voice-overs count (so Bruce Willis in Look Who's Talking would be 1 for him)

As do Cameos (There are a ton in The Player)

And name 20 movies - that's it.

Now, if you can't name 20 - say you only get to 12 - and the person you are playing with can name ONE movie that you haven't said - they get all the points (in that case it would be 13)

But if you actually name 20 - you get double the points.

Then you pick an actor for them...

It's a pretty fun game.

And the easiest actors to get 20 with is Tom Cruise, Tom Hanks and Harrison Ford.

Argonus
08-15-2011, 10:58 PM
Just movies? Can commercials and tv shows count, too?

Sounds fun. :)

For voiceover, the easiest to mention (that you guys would recognize) would be Patrick Warburton.

ratchet
08-15-2011, 11:13 PM
Commercials and TV does NOT count

Spazzy
08-15-2011, 11:14 PM
sounds like a fun game, but I would have nobody I could play with :( Wife and family at least nearby don't do well with names of actors or movie...I guess I can play the game by myself when bored...maybe tomorrow at work...

ratchet
08-15-2011, 11:15 PM
I travel for work - so I am on the road a lot - so I play this game by myself all the time - it's more fun with someone else though...

Marvelito
08-15-2011, 11:30 PM
I play this game by myself all the time

Awww.. :(

J/K sounds like fun. :)