PDA

View Full Version : Who are the 10 peeps that got Chun Li AP 3 Pack set?

VS1976
09-07-2011, 06:13 PM
Apparently Firefly76 said I was going to start a new thread about who are the 10 peeps that ordered the Chun Li AP 3 Pack Set. :D

There is suppose to be only 1 set lef, so who's gonna get it?

1) Firefly76
2) Quest99
3) Drakull
4)
5)
6)
7)
8)
9)
10)

Andrew
09-07-2011, 06:54 PM
Sweet mother of crap!!!

How about we see if we can have every viewable thread on the first page of the Pop Culture Shock section of Statue Forum have Chun Li in the title.

:deadh:

VS1976
09-07-2011, 07:01 PM
Sweet mother of crap!!!

How about we see if we can have every viewable thread on the first page of the Pop Culture Shock section of Statue Forum have Chun Li in the title.

lol It was firefly76 idea :o

TheSFToySpirit
09-07-2011, 07:10 PM
lol It was firefly76 idea :o
Yeah he gave you the gun and you pulled out the trigger!.. :psycho:

;)

firefly76
09-07-2011, 07:18 PM
I'm innocent i tell ya

VS1976
09-07-2011, 07:22 PM
I'm innocent i tell ya

Mmm innocent huh? What's this on the other thread? :D

Then VS1976 will offically start the Chun Li AP thread:thumbs2:

Quest99
09-07-2011, 07:42 PM
1) VS1976
2) firefly76
3) Quest99
4)
5)
6)
7)
8)
9)
10)

BAM BAM BAM!

Better take my name off the 75 PCS Chun Li ex list.... It was always an AP :D

TheSFToySpirit
09-07-2011, 07:57 PM
Better take my name off the 75 PCS Chun Li ex list.... It was always an AP :D
Sorry Quest, you've been erased

http://img.tvmag.lefigaro.fr/ImCon/Arti/44934/effaceur.jpg

JSeals
09-07-2011, 08:09 PM
Congrats VS and Firefly! I'm glad you guys are getting these! :thumbs2:

VS1976
09-07-2011, 08:11 PM
Thx Jason :buttrock:

Quest99
09-07-2011, 08:23 PM
Sorry Quest, you've been erased

http://img.tvmag.lefigaro.fr/ImCon/Arti/44934/effaceur.jpg

No! :psycho:

Drakull
09-08-2011, 01:26 AM
I ordered AP 3 Pack, because I missed Black one (and I want blue one too)

VS1976
09-08-2011, 01:28 AM
I ordered AP 3 Pack, because I missed Black one (and I want blue one too)
got it. wonder who the other 4 are?

premium_substit
09-08-2011, 01:57 AM
Sweet mother of crap!!!

Better yet let's start overflowing and start posting chun li threads in the sideshow section :eplus2:

WarMachine714
09-08-2011, 02:02 AM
You crazy muthaf-ers. Congrats! Now that's dedication! The special 10!

Darth_Ryan
09-08-2011, 04:26 AM
I want one! How do I order this?

TheSFToySpirit
09-08-2011, 06:19 AM
I want one! How do I order this?
PM Jerry, but I'm afraid that it's too late now...

johnclone
09-08-2011, 07:06 AM
Sweet mother of crap!!!

Just wait until the blue and red go up for order. You probably will see exactly that.

akumalove
09-08-2011, 09:59 AM
Now this is the premium Chun-Li thread? :) Congratulation to the buyers!!
I would have bought this set too, bot no money anymore, all reserved for blue and red Chun-Li and all Sagats that are on the way :)
Christina

AstroWho
09-08-2011, 12:02 PM
PM Jerry, but I'm afraid that it's too late now...

Jerry said there were 3 spots left late last night?

jetfuel
09-08-2011, 01:00 PM
I cant believe 2 large was spent for the letters "AP" to be on the bottom of 3 statues that are worth less than half of that retail. Special base aside, thats ridiculous. Thats just a money grab if you ask me.

Spazzy
09-08-2011, 03:43 PM
I cant believe 2 large was spent for the letters "AP" to be on the bottom of 3 statues that are worth less than half of that retail. Special base aside, thats ridiculous. Thats just a money grab if you ask me.

Gotta agree.

firefly76
09-08-2011, 04:54 PM

Agreed but Damn

I only want the black one in AP since we missed the 75 and like you guys are saying i can get the Red and Blue from sideshow.

Now don't get me wrong, i have been thinking about this a great deal

Big Hulk
09-08-2011, 04:58 PM

I've been thinking that the whole time...hell you could of bought all three statues as regular releases for cheaper than that.

jetfuel
09-08-2011, 05:20 PM
I've been thinking that the whole time...hell you could of bought all three statues as regular releases for cheaper than that.

Especially when they are exactly the same as the regulars, at least make them paint masters or something.

NorthernLadMSP
09-08-2011, 05:30 PM

Gotta agree.

Agreed

VS1976
09-08-2011, 05:34 PM
To be honest, I really only want the black one and its kind of hard that the only way to get it is either eBay or buying the 3 pack :( I never wanted the red one to begin with & its put me in a very tight spot. That's a hefty price to get only the black one......... :o I need to think about this a little more........

............................ :bawling:

AstroWho
09-08-2011, 05:36 PM
Especially when they are exactly the same as the regulars, at least make them paint masters or something.

There wouldn't be enough Paint Masters for 10 sets of 3. Artist Proofs are about as close as you can get to that though.

Spazzy
09-08-2011, 05:47 PM
To be honest, I really only want the black one and its kind of hard that the only way to get it is either eBay or buying the 3 pack :( I never wanted the red one to begin with & its put me in a very tight spot. That's a hefty price to get only the black one......... :o I need to think about this a little more........

............................ :bawling:

for the price you are paying for the 3 pack, you could have easily spent a bit extra on the black on ebay and saved yourself a WHOLE lot of $$ towards your Doom.

There will be some on ebay, I guarantee it.

jetfuel
09-08-2011, 05:49 PM
Well for 2 grand lets make 'em paint masters. Thats a lot of dough for a plain sandwich

VS1976
09-08-2011, 05:49 PM
for the price you are paying for the 3 pack, you could have easily spent a bit extra on the black on ebay and saved yourself a WHOLE lot of $$ towards your Doom.

Well I wasn't thinking that way but you are quite right Spazzy. I'm gonna wait and see what Jerry says about this?

AstroWho
09-08-2011, 05:57 PM
Well for 2 grand lets make 'em paint masters. Thats a lot of dough for a plain sandwich

Jerry told me these 10 sets would all be personally inspected by him and his in-studio painter will fix, add or enhance them if it's at all possible? That's really essentially like having a paint master.

Quest99
09-08-2011, 05:59 PM
Jerry told me these 10 sets would all be personally inspected by him and his in-studio painter will fix, add or enhance them if it's at all possible? That's really essentially like having a paint master.

That is great news! AND someone put AstroWho on that list! :D

firefly76
09-08-2011, 06:04 PM
So in your honest opinions SF family.....what will be a good price to pay for a AP Chun Li three pak....We have to take in account that Jerry has to get something out of it too. Also shipping has to be involved in the price.

With only Jerry's autograph, COA, and Regular Color Box

azurepred
09-08-2011, 06:08 PM
Agreed but Damn

I only want the black one in AP since we missed the 75 and like you guys are saying i can get the Red and Blue from sideshow.

Now don't get me wrong, i have been thinking about this a great deal

you act like the black one is going to go up crazy in value off the bat. Once they all start shipping, it's going to be awhile before the black version actually goes up in value because of the other 2 versions. With the 3 pack, your paying double the price on all 3 of them, when all you want is the black one and when that one is released, by itself it won't even be twice the value. Not smart spending imo if all you want is the black version. Flippers will be sitting on them for awhile. The black costume has 0 significance in SF games, so it won't be as desired as say if this was a Marvel character with a different suit that actually is significant.

firefly76
09-08-2011, 06:10 PM
you act like the black one is going to go up crazy in value off the bat. Once they all start shipping, it's going to be awhile before the black version actually goes up in value because of the other 2 versions. With the 3 pack, your paying double the price on all 3 of them, when all you want is the black one and when that one is released, by itself it won't even be twice the value. Not smart spending imo if all you want is the black version. Flippers will be sitting on them for awhile.

Hey Hey bro calm down...... i am not acting like nothing i am saying what i wanted.

I buy to keep not flip, also understand what your saying about spending that much cash

azurepred
09-08-2011, 06:13 PM
I'm perfectly calm, what ya talking about man lol? If I wasn't calm, then I would be using a lot of these with the caps lock on !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. I could care less what you spend your money on, I'm just pointing out that if all you want is the black, buying the 3 pack makes 0 sense from my perspective.

Spazzy
09-08-2011, 06:13 PM
VS1976 wanted the black version only.

oops my bad he wanted the black only also.

firefly76
09-08-2011, 06:14 PM
I'm perfectly calm, what ya talking about man lol? If I wasn't calm, then I would be using a lot of these with the caps lock on !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. I could care less what you spend your money on, I'm just pointing out that if all you want is the black, buying the 3 pack makes 0 sense from my perspective.

hey hey hey said nothing about money........lol

actually agreed with you on the amount of cash read

I wanted all three colors also but i can get two from sideshow for 300 plus but the black i would pay for the AP since i missed the initial 75...that's all i was saying azurepred

Andrew
09-08-2011, 06:17 PM
I feel like this AP 3 pack and black Chun Li issue is going to eventually cause as much drama as the edition size of Guile getting increased and all the "variant" confusion and fuss that went along with it.

firefly76
09-08-2011, 06:31 PM
I am definitely sticking it out with mines......everything can lose or gain value.....you never know what going to happen.. gotta take chances sometime.....i have spent a dollar every wed on the lottery for years and haven't won a coin yet,,,at least this time i will have something to show for it

you guys have a good day i got duty tonight......Go drew brees fantasy football baby

AxeLord
09-08-2011, 06:50 PM
For me to spend that much money when the one I really wanted was the black and blue one is just too much.
To me AP or regular doesn't make a difference. As long as I get a Chun Li statue, I'm happy. btw. it was going to be my 1st SF statue since I was late to the hobby, but oh well.
Not to say that others shouldn't buy it, if they have the money for it more power to them.

OuttaSight
09-08-2011, 06:51 PM
For me to spend that much money when the one I really wanted was the black and blue one is just too much.
To me AP or regular doesn't make a difference. As long as I get a Chun Li statue, I'm happy. btw. it was going to be my 1st SF statue since I was late to the hobby, but oh well.
Not to say that others shouldn't buy it, if they have the money for it more power to them.

Good post

AstroWho
09-08-2011, 06:53 PM
I have to agree, if you only wanted a Black one, it'd be easier to just wait & buy that on Ebay when it comes out.
It'll probably start at about $600.00, but if you're paying $2000.00 for a AP set, you could have had 3 Black's then.
I had already paid and secured one of the 75 Black ones.
I decided to buy the AP set cause I was gonna get All 3 anyway.
Then the fact that these will Have Unique Bases and Completely Different Boxes just totally sold it for me.
Plus, the idea of owning such a Rare Set is pretty cool to me too.

VS1976
09-08-2011, 07:03 PM
Well Jerry, thanks for cancelling my order even though I haven't requested it? :confused: I know I can afford this is if I wanted it. I've spend this kind of $$ before. Personally, I think you should had given me a choice to do so without taking a proactive approach on cancelling my order. :(

Not cool!

OuttaSight
09-08-2011, 07:11 PM
Well Jerry, thanks for cancelling my order even though I haven't requested it? :confused: I know I can afford this is if I wanted it. I've spend this kind of $$ before. Personally, I think you should had given me a choice to do so without taking a proactive approach on cancelling my order. :(

Not cool!

From the beginning you expressed that it was a difficult transaction for you and I tried several times to talk you out of buying it saying you will be able to pick up a numbered Chun Li for much less.

So, after getting close to a dozen emails from you, and against my better judgment, I let you place a deposit.

Then suddenly I see posts from you saying you didnt think it through, its too much money, etc..

It makes me look really bad, when I was trying to look out for you by telling you not to buy it.

Its just too much drama.

Fuzzylojiks
09-08-2011, 07:21 PM
I feel like this AP 3 pack and black Chun Li issue is going to eventually cause as much drama as the edition size of Guile getting increased and all the "variant" confusion and fuss that went along with it.

That's funny too, cos Guile is still in stock in Sideshow.

Andrew
09-08-2011, 07:37 PM

Not cool!

Holy throwing Jerry under the bus, Batman!!!

:doh!:

http://i50.photobucket.com/albums/f330/speedy485/27698781.jpg

VS1976
09-08-2011, 08:07 PM
From the beginning you expressed that it was a difficult transaction for you and I tried several times to talk you out of buying it saying you will be able to pick up a numbered Chun Li for much less.

So, after getting close to a dozen emails from you, and against my better judgment, I let you place a deposit.

Then suddenly I see posts from you saying you didnt think it through, its too much money, etc..

It makes me look really bad, when I was trying to look out for you by telling you not to buy it.

Its just too much drama.
Jerry, where did I post express difficulties? On the deposit I gave you, I asked if I can pay a different amount more or less because I ran into an unexpected expenses due to my basement haven't a water burst. With that said, I had to rearrange my expenses for the past 2 weeks.

Now the only thing I said was this was a very hefty price to get only the Black Chun Li due to the fact I'd missed out the lottery.

I had 4 people here who PM'd me after I'd posted this thread and wanted my input on this set. I gave more pro then cons about this & basically said its was a good deal. I'd might have even sold you a set or 2.

The dozen emails you got from me had to do with the original Chun Li Black & not the AP set. It was Warmachine714 (sorry buddy for posting your name but I want to get the facts straight) that said his friend might be canceling due to Paypal issues & would transfer the reservation to me. After a dozen emails later, I'd told you I wasn't going to get the transfer reservation, you then mentioned the 3 pack AP? Where on gracious mind did you "use" better judgement & let me put a deposit on this?

Where did you try to talk me out of this? You merely said it will be sold at a "premium" because you want to make a little extra money? Is that suppose to scare me off the price tag Jerry, I've spend almost $20K on statues in the last 2 years.

There was never about me saying I can't afford this or not? The only thing I'd stated in the last few post is that I wanted Chun Li Black. If you had posted that you were going to sell only her at $660, I would had bought it.

Seriously Jerry, you make it sound like it was all my undoing.... simply wow?

The proper way is to PM first & ask me if I'd want it or not? Why cancel something when I'd didn't even request it?

Spazzy
09-08-2011, 08:19 PM
http://gif.bz/images/browncidi.gif

http://gif.bz/images/popcorn10g.gif

http://gif.bz/images/futuramafr.gif

VS1976
09-08-2011, 08:23 PM

lol Thanks Spazzy :wink2::battherapy:

OuttaSight
09-08-2011, 08:25 PM
Jerry, where did I post express difficulties? On the deposit I gave you, I asked if I can pay a different amount more or less because I ran into an unexpected expenses due to my basement haven't a water burst. With that said, I had to rearrange my expenses for the past 2 weeks.

Now the only thing I said was this was a very hefty price to get only the Black Chun Li due to the fact I'd missed out the lottery.

I had 4 people here who PM'd me after I'd posted this thread and wanted my input on this set. I gave more pro then cons about this & basically said its was a good deal. I'd might have even sold you a set or 2.

The dozen emails you got from me had to do with the original Chun Li Black & not the AP set. It was Warmachine714 (sorry buddy for posting your name but I want to get the facts straight) that said his friend might be canceling due to Paypal issues & would transfer the reservation to me. After a dozen emails later, I'd told you I wasn't going to get the transfer reservation, you then mentioned the 3 pack AP? Where on gracious mind did you "use" better judgement & let me put a deposit on this?

Where did you try to talk me out of this? You merely said it will be sold at a "premium" because you want to make a little extra money? Is that suppose to scare me off the price tag Jerry, I've spend almost $20K on statues in the last 2 years.

There was never about me saying I can't afford this or not? The only thing I'd stated in the last few post is that I wanted Chun Li Black. If you had posted that you were going to sell only her at $660, I would had bought it.

Seriously Jerry, you make it sound like it was all my undoing.... simply wow?

The proper way is to PM first & ask me if I'd want it or not? Why cancel something when I'd didn't even request it?

See post 27, 31 and 45 (not to mention PMs which i cannot make public)

Thats all I have I have to say on the subject.

VS1976
09-08-2011, 08:33 PM
See post 27, 31 and 45 (not to mention PMs which i cannot make public)

Thats all I have I have to say on the subject.

So its okay for you to not contact anyone and just cancel orders?

:rolleyes: Just as I posted or said early...

Post 27 hefty price because I missed out on the lottery (but you know I would had paid for the black version even if you double the price.
Post 31 (Agreeing with someone) Is that a crime?
Post 45 mentioned about you canceling the order without notifying me?

GUILTY GEAR
09-08-2011, 08:34 PM
maybe jerry u shouldnt offer the AP set in the first place, it just makes more drama....and more dramas.

:itsb:

Andrew
09-08-2011, 08:35 PM
It was Warmachine714 (sorry buddy for posting your name but I want to get the facts straight) that said his friend might be canceling due to Paypal issues & would transfer the reservation to me.

The proper way is to PM first...

Bro, you are making a fool of yourself whether you realize it or not. You're making a private conversation and transaction public and throwing other forum members into the sh*t storm you're creating without their consent.

Stop, before your hole gets any deeper and you do un repairable damage. Take your own advise and keep it to PM's.

MONSTER
09-08-2011, 08:36 PM
There was no reason VS1976 needed to take this public. If you change your mind, that's fine. Obviously Jerry decided you were just more of a headache than it was worth so he canceled your order. I think Jerry made the right call.

NorthernLadMSP
09-08-2011, 08:40 PM

LMAO :hilarious:

VS1976
09-08-2011, 08:41 PM
There was no reason VS1976 needed to take this public. If you change your mind, that's fine. Obviously Jerry decided you were just more of a headache than it was worth so he canceled your order. I think Jerry made the right call.

I'm not going to dwell on this any further. It's Jerry decision on how he handles his affairs and personally he should had sent me an email or PM and ask what I'd want done with the order. He chose the other way which is fine by me.

GUILTY GEAR
09-08-2011, 08:42 PM
:laugh: this is my favorite one....LOL

[img]http://gif.bz/images/futuramafr.gif

Spazzy
09-08-2011, 08:50 PM
LMAO :hilarious:

How about this
http://gif.bz/images/0007.gif

NorthernLadMSP
09-08-2011, 08:57 PM
LOL :hilarious: These have been the biggest laughs all day! Seriously, had a shi++y day at work, and this made me feel better.

Spazzy
09-08-2011, 09:04 PM
http://gif.bz/images/tumblrlld1.gif

jye318
09-08-2011, 09:06 PM
that is add that jerry do something like that....

VS1976
09-08-2011, 09:07 PM
thanks guys for laughing at my expense :sly2: :rolleyes:

jye318
09-08-2011, 09:09 PM
haha..forum are always like this...laughing to each other..., just forget about this bro....take this between you and jerry is better.

Spazzy
09-08-2011, 09:09 PM

any excuse to use funny pics and gifs

the real art is finding what img or gif works with the scenario...or just boredom at work.

AstroWho
09-08-2011, 09:10 PM
PLEASE don't piss Jerry off, we already Lost Bowen for life!

firefly76
09-08-2011, 09:11 PM
VS1976 its all good baby....this to shall pass

VS1976
09-08-2011, 09:12 PM
haha..forum are always like this...laughing to each other..., just forget about this bro....take this between you and jerry is better.

Its all good Jye. I don't hold anything in. Well on the bright side, I will get my Doom PF EX afterall. The search continues soon for him. :smokin:

VS1976
09-08-2011, 09:12 PM
any excuse to use funny pics and gifs

the real art is finding what img or gif works with the scenario...or just boredom at work.

Probably both :laugh:

Spazzy
09-08-2011, 09:13 PM
and you will be able to get the black chun li for cheaper

jye318
Its all good Jye. I don't hold anything in. Well on the bright side, I will get my Doom PF EX afterall. The search continues soon for him. :smokin:

oh grail !!! nice !! I will get one someday

VS1976
PLEASE don't piss Jerry off, we already Lost Bowen for life!

Who's Bowen? What about Arahom! :battherapy:

and you will be able to get the black chun li for cheaper
I like how you think Spazzy :D

NorthernLadMSP
09-08-2011, 09:18 PM

I wasn't laughing at you, I just thought Spazzy's gifs were really funny.

VS1976
09-08-2011, 09:19 PM
I wasn't laughing at you, I just thought Spazzy's gifs were really funny.

I know North :penguin::flash:

Spazzy
09-08-2011, 09:20 PM
looks like the penguin is pushing out a flash head :laugh:

madmanny
09-08-2011, 09:31 PM
How about this
http://gif.bz/images/0007.gif

Lol that one is brilliant, well done spazzy

bebohawk
09-08-2011, 09:33 PM
wow talk about drama its sad to see how Jerry have become like a Drama Magnet :inquisiti

MONSTER
09-08-2011, 09:56 PM
I think we've all seen enough.