PDA

View Full Version : statueforum.com (PINK CLOTHING) Chun Li exclusive from PCSC ?

THE_BEAST
09-12-2011, 11:42 PM
Jerry, please make a fourth chun li in 1/4 scale. You already committed to a blue, red and black. Why not a pink ? Id buy one. Actually, Id rather have pink over red any day.

ilikethat
09-12-2011, 11:45 PM
make a poll, see how it goes

THE_BEAST
09-12-2011, 11:48 PM
make a poll, see how it goes

I already did. Just sometimes it takes a while for them to pop up.

firefly76
09-12-2011, 11:48 PM
In the alpha version only.....too many versions as of now

ilikethat
09-12-2011, 11:49 PM
I already did. Just sometimes it takes a while for them to pop up.

just voted:thumbs2:

Mannequin
09-12-2011, 11:50 PM
If I were to own a doll like statue in my collection Chun-li would be it! Ill take the Pink Variant also.

Andrew
09-12-2011, 11:56 PM
Two words:

"Professional Suicide"

jetfuel
09-13-2011, 12:37 AM
You've got to be kidding me :facepalm:

AxeLord
09-13-2011, 12:59 AM
I think maybe down the road a pink in her alpha costume would be good. But right now its just too many too soon.

crazy_legs03
09-13-2011, 02:53 AM
saturation will kill the line...

Drakull
09-13-2011, 03:31 AM

agree, you should customize cloth yourself ! :)

fderado
09-13-2011, 05:26 AM

...couldn't have said it better.:thumbs2:

Vracula
09-13-2011, 06:39 AM
Bad bad idea

francois_nor
09-13-2011, 06:57 AM
U guys gotta be kidding, right?????

How many Chun li do u guys want!!!!
We have black, red, blue and in the future maybe an alpha..... Now pink!!!!

Don't u guys think that's more than enough, I don't think Jerry will go that far and make a pink, that would be bad for his SF line and for Chun li.... He will have extra statues made and they won't even sell. I remember before when Jerry said that he won't go higher than a 700 ES total (please correct me of I'm wrong) but now, Chun li is more than 1000!?!?!? Guile is barely selling and eventhough Chun li is one of the most popular female in the street fighter series, I don't think that many statues made will be a good think.

When a company like PCS sticks to a certain number of ES and it's known by it, that will increase the value of it's statues and the value of it's company. If PCS is known for being a company that all her statues are sold out than people will jump on board for there future products but when they see that it's always available than that's a turn off for customers....
A lot people jumped on board the street fighter line because they saw the values of their statues go up, and also Jerry saw that the demand for his statues was high but that was just an inflation!!! I think for his line the ES should not be more than 700 max for any character. If his true fans want his statues than they should ordered first not wait till aftermarket prices. He will have a much more successful company is all his statues are known to be sold out and always on demand.... His formula for the past statues was great that's y people were attracted to PCSC... But now look we have an extra amount of guile and bison that are not sold out .... ES IMHO should not be more that 700 for a popular character !!!

Finally I think we already have enough Chun li as it is, let's stop with these Chun Li threads and focuse on other characters.

TheSFToySpirit
09-13-2011, 07:51 AM
Even if I would have prefered the pink instead of the red, 5 versions of Chun is more than enough...

MortalMonday
09-13-2011, 01:02 PM
Jerry, please don't make a pink Chin Li. What we're getting already is more than enough.

Spazzy
09-13-2011, 01:07 PM
Alpha is the only other Chun I would buy. Depending on how my custom goes, if it is what I want, then I would only buy a alpha Chun Li from Jerry if it is a whole new statue.

NWO SCUM
09-13-2011, 02:58 PM
Jerry has already stated that he will not be making a pink Chun Li.

akumalove
09-13-2011, 03:07 PM
It would be just too much, but I would have to buy a 4th colour just to have them complete *sigh*
Christina

akumalove
09-13-2011, 03:10 PM
U guys gotta be kidding, right?????

How many Chun li do u guys want!!!!
We have black, red, blue and in the future maybe an alpha..... Now pink!!!!

Don't u guys think that's more than enough, I don't think Jerry will go that far and make a pink, that would be bad for his SF line and for Chun li.... He will have extra statues made and they won't even sell. I remember before when Jerry said that he won't go higher than a 700 ES total (please correct me of I'm wrong) but now, Chun li is more than 1000!?!?!? Guile is barely selling and eventhough Chun li is one of the most popular female in the street fighter series, I don't think that many statues made will be a good think.

When a company like PCS sticks to a certain number of ES and it's known by it, that will increase the value of it's statues and the value of it's company. If PCS is known for being a company that all her statues are sold out than people will jump on board for there future products but when they see that it's always available than that's a turn off for customers....
A lot people jumped on board the street fighter line because they saw the values of their statues go up, and also Jerry saw that the demand for his statues was high but that was just an inflation!!! I think for his line the ES should not be more than 700 max for any character. If his true fans want his statues than they should ordered first not wait till aftermarket prices. He will have a much more successful company is all his statues are known to be sold out and always on demand.... His formula for the past statues was great that's y people were attracted to PCSC... But now look we have an extra amount of guile and bison that are not sold out .... ES IMHO should not be more that 700 for a popular character !!!

Finally I think we already have enough Chun li as it is, let's stop with these Chun Li threads and focuse on other characters.I completely agree with this.
Christina

GUILTY GEAR
09-13-2011, 03:50 PM
i would like to have pink undie

:D

Spazzy
09-13-2011, 04:12 PM
I wouldn't buy it, but I know it would still sell, even at 100-200 pieces.

Honestly from a business standpoint, why not?

AstroWho
09-13-2011, 05:52 PM
No more colors! The Artist Proof set was already 2 Grand for a set of 3. Don't wanna know what a set of 4 would cost!

Spazzy
09-13-2011, 06:21 PM
at $2k, the set should already include a pink version, now ThAT would be a cool set.

modus
09-13-2011, 06:31 PM
I would prefer a new outfit or different pose.

johnclone
07-26-2012, 12:21 PM
anyone who said they wouldn't want a pink Chun Li, I hope you can be happy now seeing how AWESOME it looks.

Niero
07-26-2012, 12:39 PM
I agree, there are too many colors already.

But I wish the ex was the white, so she's so much better than the red!

Ricky Bobby
07-26-2012, 02:41 PM
I am down with the Alpha version but thats it....time to move on to another character...

vinnnie
07-26-2012, 03:04 PM
I cant believe this thread + poll... these chun li threads are getting dumber and dumber. Basically you guys are asking Jerry to continue milking the cow. Same character, same pose, just another color for the dress... IMO some of you guys dont care about the character (which has a blue outfit as a standard color) but only care about exclusivity and how much the statue will be worth (later on).

They should have made all the dresses white and ship the statues along with a box of crayons.

heykool69
07-26-2012, 03:20 PM
Two words:

"Professional Suicide"

That's what I've said from the beginning.

johnclone
07-26-2012, 03:31 PM
I cant believe this thread + poll... these chun li threads are getting dumber and dumber. Basically you guys are asking Jerry to continue milking the cow. Same character, same pose, just another color for the dress... IMO some of you guys dont care about the character (which has a blue outfit as a standard color) but only care about exclusivity and how much the statue will be worth (later on).

They should have made all the dresses white and ship the statues along with a box of crayons.

Just in case you had not realized, this poll was made in Sept of 2011. Any chance to request a pink version is long gone, and I personally think people made a mistake. But what's done is done. The red is nice, pink would have been nicer.

MinMay
07-26-2012, 04:52 PM
sure, get a pink...make all the colors for Chun Li :)

SARFARAZ
07-26-2012, 05:24 PM
Why has this thread come back?

johnclone
07-26-2012, 05:24 PM
thread regeneration

SARFARAZ
07-26-2012, 05:33 PM
Or thread "Resurection" Gill style :)

Ryu
07-26-2012, 05:51 PM
People saw the white and pink ones. I'm guessing they'll go on ebay.

BornFreeSF
07-26-2012, 07:48 PM
Two words:

"Professional Suicide"

Exactly.

http://i1249.photobucket.com/albums/hh515/msc1976ebay/picard-facepalm.jpg