PDA

View Full Version : Supanova Brisbane

jollyskeleton
10-02-2011, 11:09 PM
Is anyone going to Supanova in Nov? Lots of stars headed down

Royd
10-04-2011, 11:56 AM
I'd love to go to Supanova Brisbane and Armageddon Melbourne but just spent quite a bit on home repairs :(

jollyskeleton
10-05-2011, 09:08 PM
Im flying in from adelaide to melb for armageddon, but with so many cancelations from attendees i wanna meet its quite sickening. Brissy is too close to my exams :(

Rocket
10-06-2011, 01:00 AM
Im flying in from adelaide to melb for armageddon, but with so many cancelations from attendees i wanna meet its quite sickening. Brissy is too close to my exams :(

Let me know if you'd like to say Hi to a few of us Aussies at Armageddon mate :D

jollyskeleton
10-06-2011, 03:10 AM
Let me know if you'd like to say Hi to a few of us Aussies at Armageddon mate :D

I'd love to! Haha. I'm getting in on Saturday morning and will be attending on that day.

Rocket
10-06-2011, 04:06 AM
I'd love to! Haha. I'm getting in on Saturday morning and will be attending on that day.

Sounds great! Well, look for Ken and I, we'll probably be the first two guys in Frank Cho's line :D

jollyskeleton
10-06-2011, 10:12 AM
Sounds great! Well, look for Ken and I, we'll probably be the first two guys in Frank Cho's line :D

Lol! Are u getting sketches done? I'll get him to sign but being the poor student i am, i cant afford a sketch. The organisers have quoted the rate to me and i near fainted. Haha. Onl my 2nd con so far

jollyskeleton
10-17-2011, 02:59 AM
Well, Erica Durance canceled from Brissy, and Cassidy Freeman is taking her place, and I'm equally bummed cos she's one of the 3 Smallville peeps i'd really like to meet... (other 2 being Michael Rosenbaum aka. Lex and Erica)...

Oh well... Melbourne in a couple of days time though. Hope Qantas doesn't cancel my flight!

Rocket
10-17-2011, 03:23 AM
Lol! Are u getting sketches done? I'll get him to sign but being the poor student i am, i cant afford a sketch. The organisers have quoted the rate to me and i near fainted. Haha. Onl my 2nd con so far

Yeah mate, I'll be picking something up :) He's pricey for sure, but I guess they all are these days :doh!:

PM me some deets about when you're getting in etc if you like and we'll organize a meetup!

jollyskeleton
10-17-2011, 03:28 AM
Yeah mate, I'll be picking something up :) He's pricey for sure, but I guess they all are these days :doh!:

PM me some deets about when you're getting in etc if you like and we'll organize a meetup!

Yea... must be cos of flippers on ebay. Oh well. I'm sure its worth it! Can't wait to see what you get.

Have PM'ed you. Cute avatar btw :)

Rocket
10-17-2011, 03:34 AM
Yea... must be cos of flippers on ebay. Oh well. I'm sure its worth it! Can't wait to see what you get.

Have PM'ed you. Cute avatar btw :)

Yeah, crappy situation, but I guess if you can get the work....

Thanks mate, that's my little girl :D she's six weeks old :D

jollyskeleton
10-17-2011, 04:30 AM
Yeah, crappy situation, but I guess if you can get the work....

Thanks mate, that's my little girl :D she's six weeks old :D

Congratulations! Now did you tape her fingers together or did she know to do that on her own. lol :penguin:

Rocket
10-17-2011, 04:32 AM
Congratulations! Now did you tape her fingers together or did she know to do that on her own. lol :penguin:

:laugh:

I'm proud to say it was a spontaneous moment of perfection! She did it just as I was about to take the pic!! It was awesome!! :laugh:

jollyskeleton
10-17-2011, 04:36 AM
:laugh:

I'm proud to say it was a spontaneous moment of perfection! She did it just as I was about to take the pic!! It was awesome!! :laugh:

Totally awesome! :D

Wrothy
10-21-2011, 09:13 PM
For those who might be interested, I received this information from Jo Portacio regarding Whilce's sketch prices at the con:

"Whilce will be accepting a few commission to work on. Prices range from US$ 150 for a 9 x 12 to $ 200 for an 11 x 14."

BoloMusashi
10-23-2011, 11:41 PM
For those who might be interested, I received this information from Jo Portacio regarding Whilce's sketch prices at the con:

"Whilce will be accepting a few commission to work on. Prices range from US$ 150 for a 9 x 12 to $ 200 for an 11 x 14."

Cheers for the info Wrothy.
I'm guessing I'll need to contact Whilce in order to get my name on the list, i.e. he'll be too busy for "walk ups".

Wrothy
10-24-2011, 06:14 AM
Cheers for the info Wrothy.
I'm guessing I'll need to contact Whilce in order to get my name on the list, i.e. he'll be too busy for "walk ups".

Probably a good idea mate. Jo actually said in her email that she could definitely put me on the list if I was interested.

jollyskeleton
11-03-2011, 08:37 PM
Have fun whoever is going. Wish I could be there

Wrothy
11-04-2011, 05:45 AM
My wife flies over tonight. Looking forward to seeing the piece I arranged for Whilce to do. :)