PDA

View Full Version : How about a third tease ???

OuttaSight
11-17-2011, 11:53 PM
http://i43.photobucket.com/albums/e398/anunakki/alexr-01.jpg

Sigep756
11-17-2011, 11:55 PM
T. Hawk? Not sure!

High Lord Apocalypse
11-17-2011, 11:55 PM
PCS is going digital like crazy!!! hope the traditional clay pushers are getting some love too. LOL.

Excellent anatomy on this too!!!

OuttaSight
11-18-2011, 12:00 AM
PCS is going digital like crazy!!! hope the traditional clay pushers are getting some love too. LOL.

Excellent anatomy on this too!!!

No more clay pushers... all digital now.

My experience is clay sculptors , except for the very best who are tied up working with Sideshow,DC,etc, are too unreliable.

The digital sculptors are thirsty to prove themselves and they turn around great sculpts at great prices in literally 1:3rd the time it takes the clay guys.

AxeLord
11-18-2011, 12:00 AM
It does look like T. Hawk with no clothes on.

premium_substit
11-18-2011, 12:09 AM
That is Alex from Street Fighter III I believe.. looks sweet

wvg9250
11-18-2011, 12:35 AM
Very awesome!! :buttrock: PCS is getting better and better at sculpting the fighters!!!

wizardjones
11-18-2011, 12:39 AM
Come on guys..

http://www.sfgalleries.net/art/sf3/sf3-3s/series2/alex_big.jpg

High Lord Apocalypse
11-18-2011, 12:57 AM
No more clay pushers... all digital now.

My experience is clay sculptors , except for the very best who are tied up working with Sideshow,DC,etc, are too unreliable.

The digital sculptors are thirsty to prove themselves and they turn around great sculpts at great prices in literally 1:3rd the time it takes the clay guys.

Fair enough. Makes perfect sense. Not sure if you've seen Avinash Hedge's work (forum id is AYSCULPTURE) but he is a phenomenal digital sculptor. IMHO he is just one level (even if by a small margin) better than any digital sculptor that post on these statue forums.
Another outstanding person who you already work with is K.Alavi. I hope he does dhalsim and blanka.

jasong888
11-18-2011, 01:25 AM
def thought it was alex at first, but i thought the first 12 world warriors were going to be released before all others?

francois_nor
11-18-2011, 01:49 AM
How about Sagat is he digital also?! I hope not .... And u are giving all these great sneaks but still no love for him. :(

JohnCleary
11-18-2011, 01:58 AM
Cool! Sweet to see this tease! I digitally sculpted Alex and let me tell you guys, you aint seen nothing yet!!!

PCS is gonna bring it people so watch out! :battherapy:

High Lord Apocalypse
11-18-2011, 02:16 AM
I would love to see your take on E.Honda John!!

JohnCleary
11-18-2011, 02:25 AM
I would love to see your take on E.Honda John!!

Thanks! E.Honda has always been one I've wanted to sculpt. He would make a great compliment to Zangief. Need a big ol' shelf though! .....and strong. :praying:

Midnitesuby
11-18-2011, 03:15 AM
looking great John. Can't way to see more.

akumalove
11-18-2011, 05:54 AM
Finally Alex :)
Christina

Bullseye
11-18-2011, 05:58 AM
So have you moved over to digital John? Looks great BTW.

SARFARAZ
11-18-2011, 06:50 AM
Looks great but please tell me this isn't the next PF. I want sagat :(

TheSFToySpirit
11-18-2011, 08:40 AM
Looks great!.. :buttrock:

I directly recognized Alex, not T.Hawk.. Love the sculpt too, in mixed media he'll be stunner, congrats for the very nice work on him John :thumbs2:

JohnCleary
11-18-2011, 09:52 AM
So have you moved over to digital John? Looks great BTW.

Hi Robert,

Yes I've pretty much moved to digital sculpting over a year ago. More and more companies are going that way and since I was already a fan of digital sculpting and was learning it, it was a perfect fit for me and I embraced the move. It offers alot of freedom, creativity and speed and I am doing more and more of it! One project after the other!

I still sculpt with clay on personal projects and Have a couple one of a kind clay commissions for some people on this forum that are in the works though. I do admit I love to actually get down with some clay and wax still.

JohnCleary
11-18-2011, 10:14 AM
Looks great!.. :buttrock:

I directly recognized Alex, not T.Hawk.. Love the sculpt too, in mixed media he'll be stunner, congrats for the very nice work on him John :thumbs2:

Thanks so much! I really appreciate that and I agree, the mixed media aspect will really make it pop.

premium_substit
11-18-2011, 10:15 AM
Hi Robert,

Yes I've pretty much moved to digital sculpting over a year ago. More and more companies are going that way and since I was already a fan of digital sculpting and was learning it, it was a perfect fit for me and I embraced the move. It offers alot of freedom, creativity and speed and I am doing more and more of it! One project after the other!

I still sculpt with clay on personal projects and Have a couple one of a kind clay commissions for some people on this forum that are in the works though. I do admit I love to actually get down with some clay and wax still.

Hmm I hope the commissioners alow pics of those to surface at some point :D

and yes please make that Honda with Jerry.. He shall have the bottom shelf, ppl will love his sheer size once they see him.. and yes he would make the perfect companion to Gief

you and Jerry are the dream team

premium_substit
11-18-2011, 10:50 AM
----

JohnCleary
11-18-2011, 11:01 AM
Hmm I hope the commissioners alow pics of those to surface at some point :D

and yes please make that Honda with Jerry.. He shall have the bottom shelf, ppl will love his sheer size once they see him.. and yes he would make the perfect companion to Gief

you and Jerry are the dream team

Thanks for the kind words Justin. I really appreciate it. I'm sure I'll show some of the clay stuff when I can. :)

Ricky Bobby
11-18-2011, 01:38 PM
Alex looks pretty cool...lookin forward to seeing the final product

Sinister Mister
11-18-2011, 03:15 PM
Aaah Alex, the poor man's Zangief...I kid I kid.:D

ThomasMak0524
11-19-2011, 11:23 AM
ALEX!!! Finally... Now we need HUGO as companion!!

Andrew
11-19-2011, 11:45 AM
I'd definitely buy a Hugo.

El Pulento
11-19-2011, 01:01 PM
Thanks for the teasers Jerry... Now bring on Sagat!!!

High Lord Apocalypse
11-19-2011, 01:07 PM
Thanks for the teasers Jerry... Now bring on Sagat!!!

while i'm excited for the Alex statue and others. This is only going to make the wait to complete the orginal 12 even longer. Gimme Sagat, Blanka, E.Honda, Balrog, Dhalsim.

El Pulento
11-19-2011, 01:16 PM
E.Honda feels Maaaasive.... Looking forward to that one..

SARFARAZ
11-19-2011, 01:36 PM
I agree. See the way I see it most of us want the world warriors done first. Is Alex even that popular? How many PF's will be made? I don't own a palace, you know I don't have too much room. My point is, how many PF's will jerry do? How many of us will really have the space to display them all together? My goal is to have all WW's, new challengers and a few alpha's displayed together.

How long will it take? I guess it'll be worth the wait. Just pray the world warrior schedule doesnt go astray...

El Pulento
11-19-2011, 01:39 PM
My Goal is to have Ryu, Ken, Akuma and Sagat.... so I'm just waiting for Sagat... maybe Gouken... maybe...

chezzrok
11-19-2011, 01:47 PM
I would definitely but a third strike line in mixed media!
Hugo, Ibiki, makoto!

actionjackson83
11-19-2011, 03:46 PM
Hugo with Poison, Ibuki, & Makoto would rock!

Jyester
11-19-2011, 04:00 PM
while i'm excited for the Alex statue and others. This is only going to make the wait to complete the orginal 12 even longer. Gimme Sagat, Blanka, E.Honda, Balrog, Dhalsim.

Amen to that

I agree. See the way I see it most of us want the world warriors done first. Is Alex even that popular? How many PF's will be made? I don't own a palace, you know I don't have too much room. My point is, how many PF's will jerry do? How many of us will really have the space to display them all together? My goal is to have all WW's, new challengers and a few alpha's displayed together.

How long will it take? I guess it'll be worth the wait. Just pray the world warrior schedule doesnt go astray...

& Amen to that also

MrYac
11-19-2011, 08:15 PM

while i have no love for alex i'd say it's a safe bet he's at least as popular as Honda, i know you die hards preach the word of "the originals" but theres as many people in the world who want an Alex PF as there are who want a fat suma guy PF i'm sure.

now as for my expected complaining about everything jerry does comment (which i know he loves :p) this coupled with the Akuma dio is a dagger in the heart for me as both of these announcments had the potential to be my 2 biggest wants since they were potentially hinted at being Gen vs Akuma as the dio, which sadly it's not which means Gen won't be getting made probably ever since we won't see another Akuma vs for quite some time and Gen doesn't really have many other memorable battles and an Oro PF since we were told a 3rd striker was coming soon, but since it's Alex that means Oro if at all will now be at least another year or more away since it's not popular enough to push too many 3rd strikers at once :(

TheSFToySpirit
11-19-2011, 09:45 PM

Damn you're right man, with all the upcoming projects we'll seriously need some space!..

Cant wait :D

akumalove
11-21-2011, 03:20 PM
http://i43.photobucket.com/albums/e398/anunakki/alexr-01.jpg
Hi Jerry, would it be possible to make his face a bit younger and his chin smaller? He looks a bit too old on this picture :p
Christina

derekrodneysim
11-23-2011, 11:16 AM
Gimme Sagat, Blanka, E.Honda, Balrog, Dhalsim.

Hell yeah!!! :buttrock:

d.clifton
04-23-2012, 02:24 PM
Don't like the face at all, Jerry what's with the ultra realistic take?

hulksmash
04-23-2012, 03:01 PM
F yea Alex looks bad ass. Great work John. A wonderful time to be a PCS collector.

DRAGONTHEBOMB
04-23-2012, 03:08 PM
I like it, The real feel Alex looks great. I don't mind some love for the other SF characters here and there.

DeadGhostKnight
04-23-2012, 03:17 PM
Shows how many people are actual SF fans or just jumped on the band wagon with SF4....lol T hawk?!?

Alex is probably my fave SF character ever and he's the main character from SF3. Looking forward to seeing this one.l

DRAGONTHEBOMB
04-23-2012, 03:22 PM
Shows how many people are actual SF fans or just jumped on the band wagon with SF4....lol T hawk?!?

Alex is probably my fave SF character ever and he's the main character from SF3. Looking forward to seeing this one.l

:iagree:

toe
08-14-2012, 12:59 AM
where's Gouken?