View Full Version : Charlie Brown Christmas by Tom Whalen

MONSTER
11-27-2011, 10:02 PM
The next release in the Peanuts Holiday series:

http://www.darkhallmansion.com/?page_id=48

MONSTER
11-27-2011, 10:03 PM
"A Charlie Brown Christmas" Release Details:

Dark Hall Mansion is most happy to bring collectors this season the ULTIMATE Christmas classic, Charles M Schulz' 1965 masterpiece "A Charlie Brown Christmas" brilliantly interpreted by artist Tom Whalen.

We've expanded the release size but based on the enormous turnout for our Great Pumpkin we're expecting an even larger demand given the place "A Charlie Brown Christmas" holds in all our collective memories. There simply is NO greater Christmas classic and Tom Whalen has again outdone himself in rendering this official Peanuts release for DHM.

There will be 3 Editions:

450 Standard Edition
100 Variant Edition
50 Silver Bells Edition (on metal with Variant image imprinted as was our special metal Great Pumpkin release)

eMoviePoster.com will release all 3 editions Thursday, 12/1/11 at a random morning hour. Please visit them at www.eMoviePoster.com where on Thurs, 12/1 a specific section of their homepage will direct buyers to a dedicated page for everyone to easily checkout and complete purchases of their "A Charlie Brown Christmas" via Paypal or credit card.

The next day, Friday, 12/2, Dark Hall Mansion will also release all 3 Editions in our Store with Paypal Buy-Now buttons appearing at a random hour that morning for direct checkout.

D&L printers are working to get Editions to us promptly so we can ship well in advance of Christmas.

We understand collectors desire a simple checkout and purchasing experience, just a dedicated page for completing purchases and having their prints packaged safely but simply in heavy gauge tubes, kraft papered and with nothing else, so per request, it will be so from both sites.

Thanks all so very much, we're most appreciative of all the emails and outpouring of support for DHM projects and have many more surprises planned for you in 2012!

We sincerely wish you all the best, have a wonderful Holiday Season and a Merry Christmas, God bless!!!

Awesome
11-27-2011, 10:14 PM
That is a huge print size.

MONSTER
11-27-2011, 10:15 PM
yeah it is.

Awesome
11-27-2011, 10:17 PM
The Pumpkin one was much better than this one also.

MONSTER
11-27-2011, 10:20 PM
Yeah I wish I would have got it. I think I may still get this one. It would make for a nice piece to bring out each year for Christmas.

Awesome
11-27-2011, 10:23 PM
Are you going to get this one? Try for the metal one.

MONSTER
11-27-2011, 11:52 PM
My wife hates the metal prints so I'll probably just go for the regular.

MONSTER
12-02-2011, 02:48 PM
Well I managed to get it in my cart but I can't check out. Darkhallmansion is using something call 3D cart and its a mess.

Awesome
12-02-2011, 03:26 PM
No idea why these haven't been Mondo releases, both sites don't know what they are doing.

MONSTER
12-02-2011, 04:17 PM
I gave up. It wasn't worth the headache.

Awesome
12-02-2011, 04:28 PM
It really isn't. I used to get aggravated with these posters and Sideshow but I just stopped caring. I won't go out of my way and get pissed off anymore with these things.

XMAN
12-02-2011, 10:56 PM
Purchased the Charlie Brown Christmas to go along with the Great Pumkin. I will have it double matted with two colors just like the Pumkin which I had done in Black and orange.
These have got to be my favorite Tom Whalen pieces. They have such a vintage look to them and the whole story is told in one picture....truly invokes childhood memories.