PDA

View Full Version : Bison and Guile AP flooding Flebay

Mannequin
12-07-2011, 05:34 AM
How many Guile Reg/ Exc and Bisons Reg/Exc is out there?

I have purchase a set of Guile and Bison from the seller and its all legit!

Thou I have been following his posting and I could see that there were more than 5 set of Bison and Guile already sold..

Sadly these AP's are selling below the Retail price..

(I hope the grammar on this is better)

jye318
12-07-2011, 05:49 AM
Yea those two been really bad, I am kind disspoit with them, hope it won't happy any more, and yes there is a lot AP out there.

Darth Pain
12-07-2011, 07:59 AM
I think Guile went down hill because of the pose. If he was in a fighting stance I would have kept mine.
By not keeping my Guile, there was no need for Bison. Plus, I think they made too many of them.

EnShinNoi
12-07-2011, 08:37 AM
I think Guile went down hill because of the pose. If he was in a fighting stance I would have kept mine.
By not keeping my Guile, there was no need for Bison. Plus, I think they made too many of them.
The pose also turned me off Guile.

Back on the topic of APs, I always thought they were supposed to be worth more. Or does that not apply to all limited runs? Personally, I'd much prefer a numbered piece.

modus
12-07-2011, 08:52 AM
I noticed the flood of APs too. I would guess they're not fakes since they're selling well below market. It seems like a lot of work for a small to zero profit margin.

modus
12-07-2011, 08:54 AM
Both your grammar, spelling and sentence structure are horrible. I have not the slightest clue what the hell your talking about.

I don't know the poster but there could be a chance English is not their primary language.

ColossusX
12-07-2011, 09:23 AM
Damn that sand going into funny places causing bad mood to some...

:tumblew:

madmanny
12-07-2011, 10:54 AM
I bought a Bison AP, i love it. But i do think they made too many

Mannequin
12-07-2011, 11:32 AM
I don't know the poster but there could be a chance English is not their primary language.

precisely... this is an International forum. Not all of us are from the US. Thank you Modus for pointing this out, it sad that other people just don't have the right comprehension nor the common sense...

One thing I did notice about the Bison AP. The AP weigh more than the Numbered..

dr_teng
12-07-2011, 11:34 AM
I haven't kept up with Guile prices but that's unfortunate that even the APs are apparently selling well under retail, welp. I still have an extra I was going to customize since I happen to like the pose.

joebad
12-07-2011, 11:43 AM
From what I remember, the seller does some work for Jerry and gets paid by receiving AP's.

madmanny
12-07-2011, 12:19 PM
From what I remember, the seller does some work for Jerry and gets paid by receiving AP's.

He is a top bloke

Ricky Bobby
12-07-2011, 03:48 PM
AP's selling below retail should be a big time eye opener....to me its just sad...i hope this does not become a trend for further SF releases because i love this line

jye318
12-07-2011, 04:04 PM
AP's selling below retail should be a big time eye opener....to me its just sad...i hope this does not become a trend for further SF releases because i love this line

indeed, i love this line, but it's just getting worse. the ES is killing this line, but jerry have to do so.

equi-nox76
12-07-2011, 04:44 PM
With the first published ES of 350 reg/125 EX, Guile would already be one of the legendary and looked for Street Fighter statues imho! This ES was just perfectly chosen, but it created a hype that one had to think that the ES was too low :/
Hope we get back to the roots for the upcoming statues.

galactus
12-07-2011, 04:48 PM

precisely... this is an International forum. Not all of us are from the US. Thank you Modus for pointing this out, it sad that other people just don't have the right comprehension nor the common sense...

Atheris is taking a little break from the forum :battherapy:

antnie
12-07-2011, 05:20 PM
I think 350-400 reg and 100-150 ex is perfect.

Spazzy
12-07-2011, 06:00 PM
I originally hated the pose for guile, but when I got him, I liked it alot more, I sold all my others, except for my handless vega, and waiting for Chun Li, which is cool, I like those the best anyways.

El Pulento
12-07-2011, 06:04 PM
Has Jerry stated how many APs there are out there for each statue?..

madmanny
12-07-2011, 06:24 PM
Has Jerry stated how many APs there are out there for each statue?..

OuttaSight
12-07-2011, 07:01 PM
There are 15 Guile and Bison APs.

Capcom usually gets most of the APs, but was accidentally sent numbered pcs as their samples instead of the APs.

I usually trade my employee samples for work he does and because Capcom got the numbered pcs I put aside for him, I had to give him APs.

He is selling them on EBay.

I havent been following so no clue how much they are selling for.

madmanny
12-07-2011, 07:20 PM

Capcom usually gets most of the APs, but was accidentally sent numbered pcs as their samples instead of the APs.

I usually trade my employee samples for work he does and because Capcom got the numbered pcs I put aside for him, I had to give him APs.

He has been a great guy to deal with, you have good people working for you

jye318
12-07-2011, 07:28 PM

yea, the same guy selling lots of AP of your work, I had one from him.

heykool69
12-07-2011, 08:51 PM

Surplus. Most likely will happen to Chun Li as well after when she's shipped.

madmanny
12-07-2011, 09:20 PM
Surplus. Most likely will happen to Chun Li as well after when she's shipped.

Yeah at first, but these things tend to rise in value after they are all in collector's hands.

THE_BEAST
12-07-2011, 10:29 PM
Completely unrelated to this thread, but hey Jerry, I saw you on a comercial the other night on syfy. Hows it feel to be famous? :cool:

artofgarduno
12-08-2011, 07:25 PM
You guys are being ridiculous, just becuase Guiles may be selling below retail means nothing. The statue is still new and will eventually go up in value, although the value of the statue makes no difference to me becuase I just love collecting these awesome pieces of art. Not to mention the economy is still bad and not everyone has the kind of money we do to spend hundreds on a statue which is not a nessessety but a priveledge.

OuttaSight
12-08-2011, 07:29 PM
Completely unrelated to this thread, but hey Jerry, I saw you on a comercial the other night on syfy. Hows it feel to be famous? :cool:

I cant say being a D List reality star has yet to make a difference in my life...

Well, other than getting too many facebook requests from people I dont know.

;)

Hylian Elf
12-15-2011, 09:19 AM
Both your grammar, spelling and sentence structure are horrible. I have not the slightest clue what the hell your talking about.

I just wanted to share the fact that this made me laugh. The poster says "both" and then mentions three things. And uses "your" when it should be "you're". English much?!

TheSFToySpirit
12-15-2011, 10:24 AM
Guys be more tolerant, as said previously this is an international forum and the english is not the primary language of a lot of us, and I'm sure they make efforts to be understandable as I do ;)

Fuzzylojiks
12-15-2011, 10:42 AM
I cant say being a D List reality star has yet to make a difference in my life...

Well, other than getting too many facebook requests from people I dont know.

;)

The X rated list reality star is more fun imo.

Darth Pain
12-15-2011, 01:31 PM
I just wanted to share the fact that this made me laugh. The poster says "both" and then mentions three things. And uses "your" when it should be "you're". English much?!
:hilarious:

Guys be more tolerant, as said previously this is an international forum and the english is not the primary language of a lot of us, and I'm sure they make efforts to be understandable as I do ;)

:thumbs2:

jye318
12-15-2011, 05:59 PM

You are 100% correct!!

TheSFToySpirit
12-16-2011, 08:04 AM
Personally I regret to not speak better English, I would have 3x more posts I think!..

But maybe it's not a bad thing finally :muahaha:

Mannequin
12-16-2011, 12:59 PM

Very good point! Correcting and Critizing us for having bad English! thanks Hylian for pointing this out..

Anyway going back to the AP Bison, can Jerry put numbers on the AP next time.So That we know how many AP's is out there. Rather than just placing AP..

Cyber-Lip
12-16-2011, 11:44 PM
Yea those two been really bad, I am kind disspoit with them, hope it won't happy any more, and yes there is a lot AP out there.

I am wondering how many Guile and Bison AP is there?

I purchase a set of Bison AP and Guile from the seller and it is legit..

Yet I have been following his posting and I see that there are have been more than 5 set sold..

Sadly these are even selling below the Retail price..

Geez guys really?? Why such poor grammar and spelling? :jawd:

Cyber-Lip
12-16-2011, 11:47 PM
:goodpost: Haha, sorry to be reduntant, I just read the rest of the thread

jye318
12-17-2011, 12:07 AM
:goodpost: Haha, sorry to be reduntant, I just read the rest of the thread

Thank you for understand this, we all try to put our feeling and thought in this forum, It's not easy to learn 2nd language.

TheSFToySpirit
12-17-2011, 08:29 AM
There no way telling how many AP's out there by just putting AP on the COA
Fortunately J-MAC is there to bring us his knowledge ;)