PDA

View Full Version : Does this person know something we don't?

Gir
07-18-2005, 10:22 PM
This person has Chewbacca, Royal Guard, and Salacious Crumb busts listed for 2005 underneath Yoda, Darth Vader, and Han Solo. Does he or she know something we don't? Probably not, but I'm just wondering why the person chose to add those busts to the list. Unfortunately, I don't know French. Maybe the person knows English.

http://195.13.58.150:9673/mintinbox/data_base/data_base/database_gentle_giant_mintinbox/DB_GG_Bustes/DB_GG_Bustes_ind

Gianco
07-18-2005, 10:55 PM
Those are rumors for 2005, as the tie fighter pilot bust, check it:

http://www.rebelscum.com/GGminibusts.asp

Ia Zista Zass
07-18-2005, 11:47 PM
Add a Maul to that list and I'll be happy..even if their is a statue coming out...which I can't wait for BTW...

IZZ

Gir
07-19-2005, 12:20 AM
Where do the rumors originate?

MONSTER
07-19-2005, 12:22 AM
Where do the rumors originate?

:confused2

DDura711
07-19-2005, 12:32 AM
:confused2
Good monster, you kept the secret of spreading.
Sorry Gir. Only a few of us really know and we can't let out the information for fear of repremand. :sly2:

MONSTER
07-19-2005, 01:19 AM
You've already said too much......

kirthew
07-19-2005, 02:08 AM
With GG I will believe it when I actually walk into a LCS and see it sitting on the shelf... These guys are horrible... making their little plastic bust ups... stupid company...

Kirthew

Wooktroop
07-19-2005, 10:52 AM
Good monster, you kept the secret of spreading.
Sorry Gir. Only a few of us really know and we can't let out the information for fear of repremand. :sly2:

not that i care. but what do you guys know folks that sculpt for GG? or do you just know one of their marketing people? seenig as you might have information that is not on rebel scum or you just dont want such rumors to lead back to you. ahhaa

nexus
07-19-2005, 11:22 AM
I had to look up Salacious Crumb (I don't know a lot of these names). You have got to be kidding me. It was on screen for about 2 minutes (which I know is about 100 times longer than Boosk, but that one looks cool). Sure, I'd get it for the GG line, but there are so many better characters, droids, or aliens that could be made (Sandperson, Droid Troopers with variant rank colors, Jaba's slave Twi'lek, Palpatin's horn guy, the red faced Jedi woman, Kit Fisto, even Jar Jar).

The others would be great, though, and looooooooooong overdue.
Chewbacca (yep), Royal Guard (gotta have Crimson Guard as well), Tie Fighter ('bout time).

Paltry lineup, armless jedi, missed release dates, and stupid bust-ups -- GG is just abusing this license.

And if anyone has a direct line into GG, maybe you can 'splain what the $#@?! is with them.

Wooktroop
07-19-2005, 11:27 AM
it seems to be that GG is trying to do a few of ROTJ Jaba scene busts now

Gamorean Guard
Princesse Leia (Boushh)
Lando (Skiff Guard)
Chewbacca (in chains?)
Salacious Crumb

Ia Zista Zass
07-19-2005, 11:31 AM
Harumph...first the big guy doesn't get a medal...now GG's 1st bust of him...he's in chains??? Someting aint right...

IZZ

Wooktroop
07-19-2005, 11:44 AM
Harumph...first the big guy doesn't get a medal...now GG's 1st bust of him...he's in chains??? Someting aint right...

IZZ

i was just speculating :)
i figured chains so you could either display him between trooper luke and han or next to leia