PDA

View Full Version : WWE News..

Nightcrawler777
07-22-2005, 11:58 AM
Just thought i would start a new Thread...

As Daywalker Said are old one was getting scary Long...

Only interesting Bit of News Ive read today it the Statement released by WWE reguarding Muhammad Hassan..

I accually kinda feel bad for the guy...
He was doing a pretty good job with his Character on Raw..
Then they move him to Smackdown and everything goes to hell for him..

http://www.insidepulse.com/articles/39597

Cage
07-22-2005, 12:04 PM
How F-in stupid was it in the first place? The whole schtick was stupid. I've already gone off on this so I'll spare the rant, but Vince always shoots for the least common denominator. The guy could have been very successful if they hadn't started this classless crap.

Daywalker
07-22-2005, 12:09 PM
this might be good for him - the whole things wasnt him - could vince pick a more italian looking guy to play an arab ? - hopefully they will give him a better angle to work and he might be able to turn into a bright point for SD ( which is lacking them terribly)

Nightcrawler777
07-22-2005, 12:26 PM
this might be good for him - the whole things wasnt him - could vince pick a more italian looking guy to play an arab ? - hopefully they will give him a better angle to work and he might be able to turn into a bright point for SD ( which is lacking them terribly)

Im more interested in seeing What they do with Davari...

In my opinion he was far more talented on the Mic and in the Ring...

They should put a Mask on him and make him a new Cruiser...

rychehitman
07-22-2005, 01:00 PM
The whole program was to lead to Hassan going over UT and taking on Batista at Summerslam.

Now what?!?!?

Hassan can go in the ring and has good mic. skills. Vince pushed the envelope way too far with the terrorist cell angle attacking Undertaker.

I beleive because of all this heat SPIKE doesnt want the Hassan character on their tv either.....

I hope they have Davari turn on Hassan at the PPV and stay on smackdown. Send Hassan back to Raw when they go on USA.

Oh yeah..

Can you hear that? Its the boogeyman coming! BWah hah ha ha ha ha!

Nightcrawler777
07-22-2005, 01:07 PM
Can you hear that? Its the boogeyman coming! BWah hah ha ha ha ha!

You are a Bad Person...lol...

rychehitman
07-22-2005, 01:10 PM
Is he going to RAW or SD?

Nightcrawler777
07-22-2005, 01:11 PM
So as rychehitman Requested...

Lets Talk GAB...

My picks..

Eddie.. Just cause they will have to reveal there dumb secret..
Batista... obvious..
Benoit.. I think they are going to try to maker the US title mean something..
MNM.. Animal and Heidenright(sp?) Cant be tag team champs...
Melina.. Just cause i think there just about done with Torrie...
Christian.. He is way more valuable then Booker T
Mexicools.. i love the return of the BWO but i think the WWE are more into the Mexicools right now...

Did i miss any matches???
Im doing this off the top of my head..

Nightcrawler777
07-22-2005, 01:13 PM
Is he going to RAW or SD?

No Clue..

Seems more like a Raw character to me..

They can have him feud with Kane since edge has Matt now...

Then bring back Papa Shango for the big money fued everybody wants...lol..

rychehitman
07-22-2005, 02:07 PM
Thats got Wrestlmenia written all over it!

HOPEFULLY Boogey will steal Shango's smoking skull and they can feud over it!

SCREW ECW, bring back all the gimmicks! Wheres the Dumpster, Atom Bomb, Doink, (dare I say it..) OUTBACK JACK!, Spark E. Plug, The Million Dollar Man!, Red Rooster, The Poet!

Ahhhhh the good old days! :laugh:

Nightcrawler777
07-22-2005, 02:39 PM
SCREW ECW, bring back all the gimmicks! Wheres the Dumpster, Atom Bomb, Doink, (dare I say it..) OUTBACK JACK!, Spark E. Plug, The Million Dollar Man!, Red Rooster, The Poet!

Ahhhhh the good old days! :laugh:

I loved Evil Doink..
But as soon as they turned him face it was over...

And in my Opinion the Million Dollar Man is the best Heel Ever...

rychehitman
07-22-2005, 02:39 PM
http://www.retrojunk.com/details_articles.php?link=145

Some real blasts from the past here!

Daywalker
07-22-2005, 02:51 PM
SCREW ECW .........

BLASPHEMER !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Daywalker
07-22-2005, 02:55 PM
And in my Opinion the Million Dollar Man is the best Heel Ever...
i would agree with that b/c he was never a face throughout his whole career
savage was really hated when he turned on hogan and became macho king - same for when jake turned heel (again) and screwed warrior - piper was a pretty hated heel too back in the day - thats is somethign WWE is missing now heels that ppl can really get to hate - alot fo heels now have big fan bases and alot of the time turn face within a year

Daywalker
07-22-2005, 03:05 PM
My picks..

Eddie.. Just cause they will have to reveal there dumb secret..
Batista... obvious..
Benoit.. I think they are going to try to maker the US title mean something..
MNM.. Animal and Heidenright(sp?) Cant be tag team champs...
Melina.. Just cause i think there just about done with Torrie...
Christian.. He is way more valuable then Booker T
Mexicools.. i love the return of the BWO but i think the WWE are more into the Mexicools right now...

i think u got most of it picked - only thing i can see happening slightly different is animal and heidenricht winning the titles but then losing them on the SD rematch anyway(not that im predicting that im just saying i can see it as a strong possiblity)

Nightcrawler777
07-22-2005, 03:11 PM
i think u got most of it picked - only thing i can see happening slightly different is animal and heidenricht winning the titles but then losing them on the SD rematch anyway(not that im predicting that im just saying i can see it as a strong possiblity)

Yea i was thinking that while writing my predictions...
They might give Animal a chance to be all happy for the night and then have MnM beat them by cheating on the next Smackdown...

rychehitman
07-22-2005, 04:02 PM
I WAS SARCASTICALLY SAYING SCREW ECW!

No worries!

My predictions:

BATISTA over jbl (Unfortunately)
UNDERTAKER over Hassan (please go on to summerslam and win the belt from that big goof!)
EDDIE over Mysterio ( he CANT keep losing, can he? - who cares about the secret!)
TORRIE over Melina ( because I'd RATHER see Melina in her bra and panties!)
BENOIT over Orlando ( I agree with the thought of making that belt MEAN something!)
MEXICOOLS over b.W.o. ( Thay wouldnt job out a new team on the first ppv!)
BOOKER T over Christian ( I HATE to say it! I love capt. C, but Vince wants him as a mid-carder)
ANIMAL and HEIDENREICH over mnm ( my wildcard pick - I gotta believe Animal would come back at this point for nothing less!)

Nightcrawler777
07-23-2005, 07:35 PM
They let Ivory Go...

http://www.insidepulse.com/articles/39615

Not like they were doing anything with her anyhow...

rychehitman
07-24-2005, 06:23 AM
I have met Ivory several time sin person. She looks WAY different off cam, without make-up! Almost a Yikes! moment!

Nightcrawler777
07-24-2005, 04:47 PM
More hardy "news"

http://www.insidepulse.com/articles/39656

Daywalker
07-24-2005, 04:52 PM
More hardy "news"

http://www.insidepulse.com/articles/39656
so then was there really a point to having him back for 2 breif run-ins ?

Nightcrawler777
07-24-2005, 04:56 PM
so then was there really a point to having him back for 2 breif run-ins ?

Not really...
Hes wrestling Aj Styles down the road from the apt on friday..lol..

Nightcrawler777
07-24-2005, 04:58 PM
Rey got his website back...lol... :laugh:

http://www.insidepulse.com/articles/39658

qcjoe
07-24-2005, 06:12 PM
Vince has lost his mind. This stunt reaks of when Owen hart died and he still continued the ppv. They could have easily scrapped the segmant since it was taped.
Now these two are goin to have a hard time of it from nothing that they did.

Daywalker
07-24-2005, 10:53 PM
well that was an absolutly worthless ppv - seriously ive seen more entertaining episodes of heat :puke2: - id be really pissed if i paid for that ppv :laugh:

J Storm
07-24-2005, 11:18 PM
Vince really screwed up with the Hardy situation & now this Hassan. This is what you get when you let your daughter & son-in-law control everything.

rychehitman
07-25-2005, 06:38 AM
I WAS SARCASTICALLY SAYING SCREW ECW!

No worries!

My predictions:

BATISTA over jbl (Unfortunately)
UNDERTAKER over Hassan (please go on to summerslam and win the belt from that big goof!)
EDDIE over Mysterio ( he CANT keep losing, can he? - who cares about the secret!)
TORRIE over Melina ( because I'd RATHER see Melina in her bra and panties!)
BENOIT over Orlando ( I agree with the thought of making that belt MEAN something!)
MEXICOOLS over b.W.o. ( Thay wouldnt job out a new team on the first ppv!)
BOOKER T over Christian ( I HATE to say it! I love capt. C, but Vince wants him as a mid-carder)
ANIMAL and HEIDENREICH over mnm ( my wildcard pick - I gotta believe Animal would come back at this point for nothing less!)

Well, I got Batista, Undertaker, Mexicools, Booker T, and Animal/Heidenreich right!

I cant celieve Eddie lost AGAIN!, and Why NOT put the US strap on Benoit?!?
And I have yet to see pics of the panty match, but I read everyone pretty much stripped down, so we all won! :laugh:

Nightcrawler777
07-25-2005, 10:58 AM
well that was an absolutly worthless ppv - seriously ive seen more entertaining episodes of heat :puke2: - id be really pissed if i paid for that ppv :laugh:

yea..
That was a great PPV...blah...

rychehitman
07-25-2005, 11:16 AM
Any buzz on what to expect on RAW tonight?

Nightcrawler777
07-25-2005, 11:33 AM
Any buzz on what to expect on RAW tonight?

Sweaty men not wearing much clothing rolling around and acting poorly...

Or at least thats the last thing i heard...

rychehitman
07-25-2005, 11:47 AM
in other words..the usual :laugh:

Lets see..

There will be a Carlitos cabana (ugh) followed by maybe ANOTHER Shelton Benjamin re-match.

Who else is in line for an IC title shot? Is he just hoding the belt until RVD gets better? :banghead:

WAIT, I just realized...BATTLE OF THE BANDS is tonight! FOZZY rocks!

Bound to have something to keep building on HBK/Hogan money match at SS.

Kurt Angle needs something developed for SS, and last weeks last second win must be leading somewhere...they are in Cleveland tonight...what hometown hero could it be that could lead up to a Summerslam angle?

I hope we see Rosey and the Hurricane turn heel and put Stacy through a table, but thats just my wishful thinking! :eplus2:

And the latest installment of Snitsky licking Litas feet while Edge fights Kane and Matt Hardy does a run in. I cannot believe they put Edge over Kane in that cage match!

Daywalker
07-25-2005, 12:01 PM
And the latest installment of Snitsky licking Litas feet while Edge fights Kane and Matt Hardy does a run in. I cannot believe they put Edge over Kane in that cage match!
the first 2 hardy run ins were good - they just better drop the whole hardy-run in then getting tackled by the "police" and being removed - what they should do is not have hardy do anyhting this week - then maybe next week start doing things to "make their lives hell" like he stated - all leading up to a match at the next ppv after SS - i think if they keep make hardy do the ruins then its just going to make him look stupid for just randomly attcking edge all the time - now its time for the mental war to start and have V1 start screwing with thier heads

rychehitman
07-25-2005, 12:44 PM
They need to have this angle bleed into house shows.

Have Matt Hardy buy a front row ticket to some Edge vs. Kane stretcher matches and have him taunt and piss Edge off to ultimately lose the matches. It would generate interest in house shows, and they could show "fan cam" type footage of the events.

Call me crazy, but I think they should do some title changes at house shows too! Since Vince revealed its "sports entertainment", we all know if it doesnt happen on TV, it doesnt happen. I think that sucks! I had NO PROBLEM with Christian winning the IC belt at an Iowa house show a few years ago. It will definatley stimulate house show interest, which is where alot of the guys make their bonus money on merchendise, etc.

Nightcrawler777
07-25-2005, 12:53 PM
They need to have this angle bleed into house shows.

Have Matt Hardy buy a front row ticket to some Edge vs. Kane stretcher matches and have him taunt and piss Edge off to ultimately lose the matches. It would generate interest in house shows, and they could show "fan cam" type footage of the events.

I like that idea...

By the way here is a little more matt news...
http://www.insidepulse.com/articles/39685

rychehitman
07-25-2005, 12:57 PM
Its sad to see another angle that could be GOLD get flushed down the McMAhon camode!

Stephanie needs to get booted off creative! Even if that means she goes back on TV!

Nightcrawler777
07-25-2005, 01:01 PM
Stephanie needs to get booted off creative! Even if that means she goes back on TV!

That is a bold statement my friend...
Very bold...lol...

rychehitman
07-25-2005, 01:12 PM
Hey, if Brock can come back, who better to manage him?

Besides, it was always fun seeing Vince scope out his little girls rack! Remember the wedding scene! How WRONG was that?!?!?

Daywalker
07-25-2005, 03:45 PM
Hey, if Brock can come back, who better to manage him?

Besides, it was always fun seeing Vince scope out his little girls rack! Remember the wedding scene! How WRONG was that?!?!?
lol :laugh: i remember that

J Storm
07-25-2005, 05:20 PM
Stephanie will never be taken off the creative writing team because she's family. Vince is so blinded that he really doesn't see that she and Triple H are ruining the sport. I'm tired of the 'Triple H holds the belt for 11 months out of the year' angle. It's tired and none of the other wrestlers get the push they need.

Also, JBL will always be a mid-carder. He is not main event material, his mic skills suck & I don't see anything new or surprising. He should be in the back doing APA velocity work.

Bottomline, these new writters have no idea what wrestling is and cant write a descent storyline, Stephanie needs to know her role & stop thinking she can roll with the big boys. Then again, what do you expect when you buy out your competition - you get sloppy.

madjazz
07-25-2005, 05:38 PM
Triple H at least pulls his weight in the ring. I think Batista's reign is enhanced by HHH jobbing to him so many times after a long run at the top. Switching Batista to Smackdown after that does undercut him a little, though.

They do need to get rid of the comedy writers. Hire some drama writers and then hire some wrestlers that are naturally funny. You will get better plots and still have a comedic element.

I agree about Steph. You would think the negative track record would be enough to undercut her.

wolverinejedi007
07-25-2005, 10:52 PM
Matt Hardy in Raw again jumped on Edge after he beat Kane again...
Will it ever stop!!!

Daywalker
07-26-2005, 02:05 AM
Will it ever stop!!!
i agree it needs to stop and they need to either develop the story into something or have him do something other then the run-in followed by the "police" removal

Daywalker
07-26-2005, 02:08 AM
and the 2 things that need to happen to make wrestling better is this:

1 - let ECW start up and be what it was
2 - reform DX and have flair recruit 4 new hourseman and have them fued ( but mainly reform DX)

now u may ask how will these things make wrestling better ? the answer is simple...................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................
.............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................because these are what i want to happen :eplus2: :eplus2:

Nightcrawler777
07-27-2005, 10:58 AM
Will it ever stop!!!

Argh...
I agree...

Enough Already..

Nightcrawler777
07-27-2005, 03:19 PM
Some new 'Talent" News..
And some stuff about OVW and Paul...

http://www.insidepulse.com/articles/39688

The General
07-27-2005, 03:31 PM
Will it ever stop!!!
It's just one too many times. It was already too much last week but again this Monday was just corny. Move to phase II already in this horrible fued.

Nightcrawler777
07-27-2005, 03:42 PM
It's just one too many times. It was already too much last week but again this Monday was just corny. Move to phase II already in this horrible fued.

Yea they need to put a mic in his hand and get this rolling...
The run ins are just dumb...

WWE.com is reporting that Kane was arrested for stealing the ambulence with lita in it...lol... :laugh:

Nightcrawler777
07-27-2005, 07:32 PM
Some interesting Mexicools News...

http://www.insidepulse.com/articles/39717

Azrael1
07-28-2005, 12:20 PM
Hey guys breaking news from wwe.com concerning Brock Lesnar:

http://www.wwe.com/inside/news/brockupdate

Daywalker
07-28-2005, 12:25 PM
Hey guys breaking news from wwe.com concerning Brock Lesnar:

http://www.wwe.com/inside/news/brockupdate
u beat me to it - i was just about to post this :laugh:

anyone smelling a SS return ?????

Nightcrawler777
07-28-2005, 01:58 PM
u beat me to it - i was just about to post this :laugh:

anyone smelling a SS return ?????

BOOO!!!

I still say who needs him...

Daywalker
07-28-2005, 02:04 PM
BOOO!!!

I still say who needs him...
i liked brock - however i felt like he gave us fans a big F@ck u when he left to persue the football thing - seriously i would like to see him back cuz he was a great wrestler but i hope to see him have to get the short end of things for a few months anyway and not just get a title shot in his first week back

Nightcrawler777
07-28-2005, 02:10 PM
i liked brock - however i felt like he gave us fans a big F@ck u when he left to persue the football thing - seriously i would like to see him back cuz he was a great wrestler but i hope to see him have to get the short end of things for a few months anyway and not just get a title shot in his first week back

I would rather see Rey,Eddie,Benoit,London,Mexicools,Bwo, or Christian get more TV time over Lesner..

I hope Lesner and Batista Has a HIAC match fall threw the cage and go straight to He!! :eplus2: :eplus2:

Ok...Maybe i dont dislike him that much...lol... :laugh:

Azrael1
07-28-2005, 02:56 PM
Here's the thing with Lesnar, when he (Brock) first started with WWE, Vince wanted to push this rookie to all the heights that WWE can offer. What that meant was some really good veterans had to "lie down" for him in order to push Brock into the next level. On a side note to that, this was a contributing factor to why Stone Cold had taken a leave of absence right after some Wrestlemania. Austin found out the following night on RAW he was to lose badly to Lesnar, and Sone Cold said no and didn't show for RAW that night.

What Austin was trying to tell Vince by this action and what I'm thinking needs to be done for Brock now in his return to the WWE is to start paying his dues. He didn't pay them during his first run with the company.

Guy needs to start paying his dues and not really be pushed for awhile.

Of course you realize Vince sees things differently and will probably push Brock the minute he straps up his boots.

Daywalker
07-28-2005, 03:54 PM
Here's the thing with Lesnar, when he (Brock) first started with WWE, Vince wanted to push this rookie to all the heights that WWE can offer. What that meant was some really good veterans had to "lie down" for him in order to push Brock into the next level. On a side note to that, this was a contributing factor to why Stone Cold had taken a leave of absence right after some Wrestlemania. Austin found out the following night on RAW he was to lose badly to Lesnar, and Sone Cold said no and didn't show for RAW that night.

What Austin was trying to tell Vince by this action and what I'm thinking needs to be done for Brock now in his return to the WWE is to start paying his dues. He didn't pay them during his first run with the company.

Guy needs to start paying his dues and not really be pushed for awhile.

Of course you realize Vince sees things differently and will probably push Brock the minute he straps up his boots.
your absolutly right - all the big names now ..... HHH, stone cold , even :puke2: the rock ...all started out with BS chars and worked their way through the system and are now on top - lesnar was an immediate main eventer - he never needed to contend for the IC or in lower singles devisions - his attitude was given to him "the next big thing" by vince - so its no wonder that he feels superior - granted i still like him cuz hes an amazing athelete - but i agree 100% that he needs to pay some dues and earn back his respect

Azrael1
07-28-2005, 04:05 PM
your absolutly right - all the big names now ..... HHH, stone cold , even :puke2: the rock ...all started out with BS chars and worked their way through the system and are now on top - lesnar was an immediate main eventer - he never needed to contend for the IC or in lower singles devisions - his attitude was given to him "the next big thing" by vince - so its no wonder that he feels superior - granted i still like him cuz hes an amazing athelete - but i agree 100% that he needs to pay some dues and earn back his respect

Yeah, I think Brock might have a major challenge ahead of him and I'm not talking about in the ring. He's going to have to win the locker room over. Just by the way he left turned a lot of the wrestlers off to him and he lost respect. Best thing for him to do is just pay his dues, show the boys that he's a team player and hopefully things can be smoothed over in the locker room for the most part.

If Brock comes back to an immediate push for the World Title there might be some major upheaveal in the locker room.

Nightcrawler777
07-28-2005, 05:01 PM
This guy had a good idea of what to do with Matt Hardy...
But its pretty much what we all have been saying...

http://www.insidepulse.com/articles/39802

J Storm
07-28-2005, 05:36 PM
Well, with Kane being arrested this does open a window of opportunity for Matt to "make their lives a living hell"

As for Lesnar, I was at Wrestlemania XX when he left and they way he acted in the ring, that was edited out of the DVD, was harsh & he really needs to start at the bottom and work his way up. He's a little too good to start on Velocity but he does have to job to some mid-carders and at least hold the US championship once before he makes his move for a world title shot.

Nightcrawler777
07-28-2005, 05:44 PM
Well, with Kane being arrested this does open a window of opportunity for Matt to "make their lives a living hell"

As for Lesnar, I was at Wrestlemania XX when he left and they way he acted in the ring, that was edited out of the DVD, was harsh & he really needs to start at the bottom and work his way up. He's a little too good to start on Velocity but he does have to job to some mid-carders and at least hold the US championship once before he makes his move for a world title shot.

They dont need to Job him..
They could have him come in a Crush orlando jordan for the US title..
But then he needs a few month of real hard fought matches against Benoit,Cristian, and Booker to keep the title... Then after 6 to 9 Month let him begin a world title program...

Even if i dont like the creepy bastitch....

Daywalker
07-28-2005, 09:42 PM

wasnt the crowd reaction to them at WMXX crazy - they literally didnt begin the match for what seemed like 10 mins b/c of all teh crowd boos/and sellout chants directed at both brock adn goldberg - i have to admit i liked it b/c they where both big names and we all wanted to see them and the both walk after the biggest event in wwe history ? too bad they did edit it of the dvd but atleast those of us that attended know what it was like

rychehitman
07-28-2005, 11:10 PM
Well, Brock is coming back...thats a given.

Lets view this unemotionally, since that is how Vince will.

YES, Brock was pushed to the moon, and never payed any dues whatsoever, but this was done in part to snub the Rock, who up until that point was the youngest WWE champion ever, and was going through contract negotiations. YES, 3:16 was scheduled to be squashed by Brock, and walked out because of it. YES the Big Show postponed personal surgeries to work the road circuit with Brock putting him over in town after town, and helping to develop his in ring skills with bigger opponants, YES the Undertaker JOBBED for Brock because it was good for business and didnt involve a wrestlemania loss, and YES the fans bood him out of MSG for leaving the WWE.

all that being said...

Jobbing him out now does nobody any good. They have a real chance to replicate the "goldberg streak" with Brock if they do a slow build and address his past as being a rookie that went too far too fast. Imagine him returning to SD, but being told he has to work his way up in the company. They could have him on the B shows for awhile, then move him up to jerking the curtain, then have the build to the US championship, then the eventaul World title push.

But that wont happen, and Vince doesnt address the past.

I like the idea of him squashing Orlando for the US belt, and keep him on the mid card for awhile. If they played this right, they could do a "mega-powers" type breakup with Batista that would be a champion vs. champion PPV event. (wait, neither one of these guys can work...)

You know the more I think of it, hold off and just bring him into the new ECW show! He doesnt fit on SD. The only potential match that I would like to see is Brock vs. the RKO, since Orton took his title of being the youngest WWE champion ever.

Daywalker
07-28-2005, 11:21 PM
i would like to see batista vs lesnar - that would be a meeting of 2 monsters :buttrock:

J Storm
07-28-2005, 11:29 PM
wasnt the crowd reaction to them at WMXX crazy - they literally didnt begin the match for what seemed like 10 mins b/c of all teh crowd boos/and sellout chants directed at both brock adn goldberg - i have to admit i liked it b/c they where both big names and we all wanted to see them and the both walk after the biggest event in wwe history ? too bad they did edit it of the dvd but atleast those of us that attended know what it was like

That is probably my favorite wrestling moment ever. To see the fans sway back & forth, ripping into both wrestlers, I didn't blame Austin for laughing the few times he did but Lesnar did get the worst end of it.

Seeing Batista vs. Lesnar is like watching 2 sumos going at it for the last piece of sushi.

Daywalker
07-28-2005, 11:41 PM
That is probably my favorite wrestling moment ever.
my favorite wrestling moment came as SS a few years ago - it was the rock v brock SS at nassau coliseum - it was my fav cuz at the time brock was still a heal and the rock was (and still is) everyones favorite - but for w/e reason this ngiht was different - when the rock got on the mic (after he lost) and started talking the boos where so loud he paused - then the most shocking thing happened ( so shocking the rock was even shocked) the crowd gave the rock the @$$hole chant - he was so taken back by it that he lowered the mic and just mouthed @$$hole with a puzzeld look on his face and then threw it down and left - this was my all time fav moment b/c i hate the rock and have absolutly no respect for his egotistical BS - i hope to never see him again
rock = :puke2:

Azrael1
07-29-2005, 07:19 AM
my favorite wrestling moment came as SS a few years ago - it was the rock v brock SS at nassau coliseum - it was my fav cuz at the time brock was still a heal and the rock was (and still is) everyones favorite - but for w/e reason this ngiht was different - when the rock got on the mic (after he lost) and started talking the boos where so loud he paused - then the most shocking thing happened ( so shocking the rock was even shocked) the crowd gave the rock the @$$hole chant - he was so taken back by it that he lowered the mic and just mouthed @$$hole with a puzzeld look on his face and then threw it down and left - this was my all time fav moment b/c i hate the rock and have absolutly no respect for his egotistical BS - i hope to never see him again
rock = :puke2:

The reason behind why Rock got booed was similar to why Brock and Goldberg got booed at WMXX. It was leaked prior to SS of that year that Rock was going to drop the title because he was beginning his movie career and really couldn't spare the time for wrestling. Fans aren't stupid and they felt dejected by the Rock and they showed it when Brock got all the fan support during the match.

Nightcrawler777
07-29-2005, 01:02 PM
Well we were all right about Eddie's Secret...

Yippy...

rychehitman
07-29-2005, 06:26 PM
This whole Eddy/ Rey thing has got to GO!

Daywalker
07-29-2005, 07:08 PM
This whole Eddy/ Rey thing has got to GO!
so does the hardy run-in thing

Nightcrawler777
07-31-2005, 03:20 PM
Vince Russo is Starting a new Wrestling Fed.. (insert lame joke Here)

http://www.insidepulse.com/articles/39856

Nightcrawler777
07-31-2005, 03:21 PM
Jamie Knoble and Spanky are on there ways Back to the WWE...

http://www.insidepulse.com/articles/39852

I like them both say i say cool...

Daywalker
07-31-2005, 04:18 PM
Jamie Knoble and Spanky are on there ways Back to the WWE...

http://www.insidepulse.com/articles/39852

I like them both say i say cool...
hopefully they bring back nidia !!!!! :buttrock:

Nightcrawler777
07-31-2005, 04:45 PM
hopefully they bring back nidia !!!!! :buttrock:

If im not Mistaken isnt that his real life GF???

J Storm
07-31-2005, 04:49 PM

I though she was with Kurt Angle's brother, Eric?

Daywalker
07-31-2005, 04:50 PM
i dont think so - i think they were at one point but that disolved - however i could be wrong

Nightcrawler777
07-31-2005, 05:54 PM
i dont think so - i think they were at one point but that disolved - however i could be wrong

Who can keep track with these crazy kids.....

Daywalker
08-02-2005, 10:06 AM
raw was decent last night - the official return of matt was good - the run-ins had to stop - i like how vince let him address the situation the way he did ( i dont know how he can be such a prof about this - if i was in the ring with a guy that f@cked up my relationship ike that i would kill him) - also i like how HBK is doing his antics like he used to back in the (DX) day - SS is starting to shape up to be a really solid PPV

Azrael1
08-02-2005, 03:24 PM
Here's the latest concerning Brock Lesnar.

What do you guys think; the real thing or just an angle to swerve the fans?

http://www.wwe.com/inside/news/brockupdate1

The General
08-02-2005, 03:29 PM
Here's the latest concerning Brock Lesnar.

What do you guys think; the real thing or just an angle to swerve the fans?

http://www.wwe.com/inside/news/brockupdate1
Blatant angle to swerve the fans.

Daywalker
08-02-2005, 03:37 PM
yeah - if they didnt already have a contract with him they wouldnt have posted the fact that they where meeting him to begin with - wwe isnt stupid a star as big as brock isnt just going to be re-introduced with most fans knowing hes back - he will be a surprise run-in for some match ro something big liek that - maybe even SS ????

Azrael1
08-02-2005, 03:44 PM
yeah - if they didnt already have a contract with him they wouldnt have posted the fact that they where meeting him to begin with - wwe isnt stupid a star as big as brock isnt just going to be re-introduced with most fans knowing hes back - he will be a surprise run-in for some match ro something big liek that - maybe even SS ????

Yeah I agree with you guys I think it's a swerve for the fans. This is what I think is going to happen at the end of SS this year, depending on which show Brock would end up on; he'll attack the winner of the heavyweight title match whether it's the Raw or Smackdown champion.

I really don't see WWE making a big fuss over Brock's return just to have him say "No" to them. There's something up here.

J Storm
08-02-2005, 06:33 PM
We all know Brock is showing up at one of the main events at summerslam, so I don't know why they would bother posting something on the website about it. If they are trying to beat the wrestling insider websites, they're failing miserably.

The General
08-02-2005, 06:39 PM

This leaked a few weeks ago to all the main wrestling news sites and the WWE knows this so they're trying to trick the dumb fans.

Daywalker
08-02-2005, 06:47 PM
This leaked a few weeks ago to all the main wrestling news sites and the WWE knows this so they're trying to trick the dumb fans.
i never read the insider sites ( aside from when a link is posted here ) - sometimes the wwe underestimate the long-time fans - anyone who has watched 1 or more of the behind the scences bios or just has watched the wwe for years knows how things work and knows what to expect from the "real" news that wwe gives us

Daywalker
08-03-2005, 11:17 AM
this just up on wwe.com - BRET HART meeting with wwe at 4pm today !!!!!!!!!! - two words for this - HOLY SH!T

Nightcrawler777
08-03-2005, 11:51 AM

Yep what he said...

Nightcrawler777
08-03-2005, 11:53 AM
this just up on wwe.com - BRET HART meeting with wwe at 4pm today !!!!!!!!!! - two words for this - HOLY SH!T

Thats cool...
That way they can have him promote the DVD and give him a proper Send off into retirment...

madjazz
08-03-2005, 01:28 PM
Thats cool...
That way they can have him promote the DVD and give him a proper Send off into retirment...
I agree. Back in the 80's, everyone was into Hulk Hogan. I liked Hogan, but Bret Hart was always my favorite wrestler up until the time he left for WCW. Between the concussion from that ass hat Goldberg, and the crappy storylines by the WCW bookers, that was the end of Bret Hart's career as far as I was concerned.

I can't wait for the DVD. I hope it is a two disk set and done as well as the Ric Flair set. Bret Hart is sorely missed.

Daywalker
08-03-2005, 01:33 PM
I agree. Back in the 80's, everyone was into Hulk Hogan. I liked Hogan, but Bret Hart was always my favorite wrestler up until the time he left for WCW. Between the concussion from that ass hat Goldberg, and the crappy storylines by the WCW bookers, that was the end of Bret Hart's career as far as I was concerned.

I can't wait for the DVD. I hope it is a two disk set and done as well as the Ric Flair set. Bret Hart is sorely missed.
mad r u sure we arent long lost twins - i feel the exact same way - the hitman was one of my fav wrestlers growning up - i still remember when i was little and how happy i was for him when he won the IC belt off mr. perfect at nassua coliseum in 91 - it was like i knew him or something lol - i hope that make things right with him and give him a good ending - he deserves it after all the crap they put him through - he is the best there, the best there was , and the best there ever will be ..... :buttrock:

Nightcrawler777
08-03-2005, 03:01 PM
mad r u sure we arent long lost twins - i feel the exact same way - the hitman was one of my fav wrestlers growning up - i still remember when i was little and how happy i was for him when he won the IC belt off mr. perfect at nassua coliseum in 91 - it was like i knew him or something lol - i hope that make things right with him and give him a good ending - he deserves it after all the crap they put him through - he is the best there, the best there was , and the best there ever will be ..... :buttrock:

There calling his DVD set..
Screwed: The Brett Hart Story...lol...

Daywalker
08-03-2005, 03:04 PM
There calling his DVD set..
Screwed: The Brett Hart Story...lol...
i hope ur joking - that would really be BS if they did that - anyone see the A&E special "wrestling with shadows : the bret hart story" ? it was really good

Daywalker
08-03-2005, 03:47 PM
also new on wwe.com dusty rhodes had a meeting with stephanie macmahon today as well

madjazz
08-03-2005, 04:40 PM
also new on wwe.com dusty rhodes had a meeting with stephanie macmahon today as well
Janitor? :eplus2:

Nightcrawler777
08-03-2005, 04:53 PM
i hope ur joking - that would really be BS if they did that - anyone see the A&E special "wrestling with shadows : the bret hart story" ? it was really good

Not Joking..
Thats the name...

There also doing an Ultimate Warrior Set..

Its Called..

The Self Distruction of the Ultimate Warrior...

Nightcrawler777
08-03-2005, 04:55 PM
Janitor? :eplus2:
Christ thats about all he would be good for...

But maybe he can get them to bring Dustin Back..

I always liked GoldDust...

Daywalker
08-03-2005, 09:16 PM
Christ thats about all he would be good for...

But maybe he can get them to bring Dustin Back..

I always liked GoldDust...
too bad he isnt still married to terri - i would mind seeing her backbend over the ropes every now and again :eplus2:

Nightcrawler777
08-03-2005, 09:23 PM
too bad he isnt still married to terri - i would mind seeing her backbend over the ropes every now and again :eplus2:

Your to Young to be having thoughts like that mister.... :eplus2:

Anywho...
Wasnt terri falling apart by the end of her WWE run??

I seem to remember her looking pretty bad near the end...

Daywalker
08-03-2005, 09:29 PM
Your to Young to be having thoughts like that mister.... :eplus2:

Anywho...
Wasnt terri falling apart by the end of her WWE run??

I seem to remember her looking pretty bad near the end...
so did sable when she return - honestly i wouldnt give up any of the new divas (except for melina )

madjazz
08-03-2005, 09:39 PM
Not Joking..
Thats the name...

There also doing an Ultimate Warrior Set..

Its Called..

The Self Distruction of the Ultimate Warrior...
Are you joking about the Ultimate Warrior set? I'd buy that.

"Screwed" sounds like a better name for a DVD dedicated to Tamara Sytch. :) It's funny, but Bret's little fling with her might have been the straw that broke the camel's back with his marriage.

J Storm
08-03-2005, 11:23 PM
so did sable when she return - honestly i wouldnt give up any of the new divas (except for melina )

Don't sleep on Melina just yet, remember this is how Trish first started.

Nightcrawler777
08-04-2005, 10:43 AM
Are you joking about the Ultimate Warrior set? I'd buy that.

Yea..

I knew the release date but i cant find it now...

But i know its before Christmas...

Nightcrawler777
08-04-2005, 10:55 AM
Here is a Whole Bunch of Various WWE News...

- The Boogeyman (Marty Wright) reportedly hyperextended both his knees working a house show in Vermont against Stevie Richards.

- Jim Cornette will break his silence and speak on his release for the WWE tonight on the Between the Ropes Radio show.

- Advertisements for Summerslam on certain cable stations continue to advertise a Ric Flair vs. Triple H match. At this point, it appears as if WWE doesn't plan to go ahead with that match since Triple H hasn't returned to television and his sabbatical is said to be longer than originally thought.

- Roadkill was backstage at the Smackdown taping last night but was not used. Danny Doring worked the Velocity taping.

- As reported earlier, Dusty Rhodes had a meeting scheduled with Stephanie McMahon today. It appears as if WWE is interested in bringing him into the creative team as well as having him be involved with the Hall of Fame, their Legends program, and promoting the upcoming Four Horsemen and Starrcade DVDs.

- This week's episode of "Hogan Knows Best" will be about Hulk and Linda going on a romantic vacation while Brooke and Nick stay home with Brian `Nasty Boy' Knobs.

- Many WWE workers continue to be negative about the Diva Search competition backstage. Despite the negativity, the segments have been drawing strong ratings.

- WWE has started selling Eddie Guerrero "Who's Your Papi?" t-shirts.

- TNT, Garrison Cade and Trevor Murdoch, are expected to debut as heels once they debut on WWE television. The team has already filmed a series of vignettes. The Murdoch part of Trevor's name is a takeoff of the late **** Murdoch.

- Johnny Swinger's new name, Johnny Parisi, is a takeoff of Tony Parisi.

- After reports coming out that Tatanka had signed a deal with WWE, he updated his website with this message regarding a return to WWE:

"I want to express that things went very well backstage and in the ring at MONDAY NIGHT RAW and I will be speaking with the office in the upcoming days. Until I release an OFFICIAL statement by me do not trust any false statements. I will at the proper time release info according to the decisions and direction of the officials of the WWE. I appreciate you all!"

- WWE.com has confirmed that Bret Hart met with WWE officials today and will continue to meet with officials all week regarding his involvement with the upcoming release of the 3-disc "Screwed: The Bret Hart Story" DVD. Some reports say that the name of the DVD could change since "The Hitman" is now involved.

I got all of this from insidepulse.com

Daywalker
08-04-2005, 11:16 AM
wow alot of news today nightcrawler

the flair v HHH match would kill me hopes for the HHH runin to help HBK beat hogan and reform DX

also im very glad hitman will be invovled with the DVD - hopefully he can make a few apperences and be an active wwe tv personality (chances of this are as remote as the chances of dura not drinking that beer ) but we can hope

and as for dusty rhodes - i dont think he will bring anything really creative to wwe - he didnt do much for tna when he worked there - meh we'll see

*** fantasy happenings for wwe future ***

bret returns to active on-tv apperances - he selects 3-4 wwe talents and forms "the hart foundation" where he starts a run to dominate the wwe - with the success of the hart foundation HHH/HBK (now teamates b/c of the HHH runin during SS) convinve the big men to bring back the new age outlaws and xpac and we see the rebirth of degeneration-x :buttrock: - DX starts fueding witht he hart foundation (ultimatly setting up a HBK/hart match ) - flair (freelancing as of late do to his anger at HHH for involving himself in the hogan/ HBK SS match ) starts to take new talents under his wing in a campaign to bring "old school" wrestling back to the wwe - in doing this he re-forms the horsemen (in time for a DVD pop as well) and takes his troops into battle against the hart foundation adn DX..............................................and then daywalker wakes up :laugh: :laugh:

Nightcrawler777
08-04-2005, 11:30 AM
*** fantasy happenings for wwe future ***

bret returns to active on-tv apperances - he selects 3-4 wwe talents and forms "the hart foundation" where he starts a run to dominate the wwe - with the success of the hart foundation HHH/HBK (now teamates b/c of the HHH runin during SS) convinve the big men to bring back the new age outlaws and xpac and we see the rebirth of degeneration-x :buttrock: - DX starts fueding witht he hart foundation (ultimatly setting up a HBK/hart match ) - flair (freelancing as of late do to his anger at HHH for involving himself in the hogan/ HBK SS match ) starts to take new talents under his wing in a campaign to bring "old school" wrestling back to the wwe - in doing this he re-forms the horsemen (in time for a DVD pop as well) and takes his troops into battle against the hart foundation adn DX..............................................and then daywalker wakes up :laugh: :laugh:

Id have no problem with any of that Except....

HHH/HBK getting the NAO and X-Pac Back...

NAO and Pac are old news and never could really bring it anyway...
So i say get new Members for DX...
Maybe Just Maybe Bring in Road Dog Only to Use as a Mic Worker for the Group..
But with HHH/HBK you really dont need another Mic worker...

That way you have your Leaders to your 3 Teams(Hart/HBK.HHH/Flair) But you have all fresh young guys to fill the Stables...

Nightcrawler777
08-04-2005, 09:08 PM
More Bret Hart News...

http://www.insidepulse.com/articles/39997

Nightcrawler777
08-05-2005, 11:06 AM
More News Bits...

- Bret Hart and WWE have agreed on a deal for an upcoming DVD chronicling the amazing career of the Hit Man. Bret will be in Stamford over the next several days working on the DVD.

- Current plans are reportedly for the match between Rey Mysterio & Eddie Guerrero at Summerslam to be a "Ladder Match" with the prize being custody papers for Dominick. This could change, but presently the plans call for the ladder match.

All from insidepulse.com

Daywalker
08-05-2005, 11:34 AM
More News Bits...

- Bret Hart and WWE have agreed on a deal for an upcoming DVD chronicling the amazing career of the Hit Man. Bret will be in Stamford over the next several days working on the DVD.

- Current plans are reportedly for the match between Rey Mysterio & Eddie Guerrero at Summerslam to be a "Ladder Match" with the prize being custody papers for Dominick. This could change, but presently the plans call for the ladder match.

All from insidepulse.com
a ladder match between the 2 of them would be sweet - however teh whole dominic thing is retarded - absolutly teh dumbest thing for 2 preformers of that caliber to be stuck with - also this match is kinda up in the air b/c rey has beaten eddie like 5 straight time now right ? so will eddie lose yet again ? - on the same note will rey really loose this time now that his "son" is involved ? - god i hope this match ends the whole damn story - the match itself A+ the stupid sotry line F- - so says me ! :eplus2:

Daywalker
08-05-2005, 11:36 AM
Id have no problem with any of that Except....

HHH/HBK getting the NAO and X-Pac Back...

NAO and Pac are old news and never could really bring it anyway...
So i say get new Members for DX...
Maybe Just Maybe Bring in Road Dog Only to Use as a Mic Worker for the Group..
But with HHH/HBK you really dont need another Mic worker...

That way you have your Leaders to your 3 Teams(Hart/HBK.HHH/Flair) But you have all fresh young guys to fill the Stables...
ok i see what ur saying about not bring back the other DX members - how bout having RVD join the new DX ??? :buttrock: - ah its good to have a healthy imagination - lol

Nightcrawler777
08-05-2005, 02:49 PM
ok i see what ur saying about not bring back the other DX members - how bout having RVD join the new DX ??? :buttrock: - ah its good to have a healthy imagination - lol

HAHAHA...

RVD and HHH on the Same Team...

That would go great...lol...

Nightcrawler777
08-05-2005, 02:50 PM
I thought this Jimmy Hart Interview was kinda cool...
I had accually Forgot he wrote most of the old WWF theme Songs..

http://www.insidepulse.com/articles/40031

Daywalker
08-05-2005, 03:11 PM
HAHAHA...

RVD and HHH on the Same Team...

That would go great...lol...
best thign ive ever heard outta RVD was when he fought HHH and did a spot where hes like " HHH is the best...hes the best ive ever seen...he has some real talent ... hs is great.....[enter HHH into the interview].....yeah man u r great .....u got some skills.......DUDE u can really spit some water :buttrock: "

i swear i laughed till raw was over - good times :laugh:

Nightcrawler777
08-05-2005, 03:22 PM
best thign ive ever heard outta RVD was when he fought HHH and did a spot where hes like " HHH is the best...hes the best ive ever seen...he has some real talent ... hs is great.....[enter HHH into the interview].....yeah man u r great .....u got some skills.......DUDE u can really spit some water :buttrock: "

i swear i laughed till raw was over - good times :laugh:

I had forgoten about that...

Thats was an Awesome Promo... :laugh:

Daywalker
08-05-2005, 03:49 PM
I had forgoten about that...

Thats was an Awesome Promo... :laugh:
wow dude - on the WWE.com homepage there is a pic of vince and bret shaking hands - WOW - i never thought id see hogan back in the wwe nor did i ever think i would see bret and vince shaking hands - anything can truly happen in the wwe

Nightcrawler777
08-05-2005, 03:58 PM
wow dude - on the WWE.com homepage there is a pic of vince and bret shaking hands - WOW - i never thought id see hogan back in the wwe nor did i ever think i would see bret and vince shaking hands - anything can truly happen in the wwe

Money can make anything happen in the WWE....

Bret has to keep that new young wife of his somehow....lol...

And hogan needs his ego stroked on a regular basis...

So there you go...

Primal
08-07-2005, 09:14 AM
Wow...hell has frozen over... :buttrock:

http://www.pixpond.com/08/080505.jpg

Nightcrawler777
08-07-2005, 11:18 AM
Wow...hell has frozen over... :buttrock:

http://www.pixpond.com/08/080505.jpg

You can tell Vince is so fricken proud of himself in that pic...

madjazz
08-07-2005, 08:57 PM
You can tell Vince is so fricken proud of himself in that pic...
Actually, Vince always liked Bret. I think he is probably happy that he could mend the fence.

Does anyone think it is an incredible coincidence that the Hebner bros. got released by the WWE last week and then this got announced?

rychehitman
08-08-2005, 05:53 AM
I too thought of the Hebner thing !

Earl really screwed Hebner! Vince was doing business to a certain degree!

Nightcrawler777
08-08-2005, 10:54 AM
Does anyone think it is an incredible coincidence that the Hebner bros. got released by the WWE last week and then this got announced?

You know...

It didnt even cross my mind...

Interesting...

Daywalker
08-09-2005, 01:18 AM
Actually, Vince always liked Bret. I think he is probably happy that he could mend the fence.

hebner bros? - what/who was earls bro ? i knew his son was ref'ing on SD but i didnt know his brother was involved witht he company

J Storm
08-09-2005, 06:58 AM
Dave is Earl's older brother, who refereed first then worked behind the scenes.

madjazz
08-09-2005, 07:11 AM
And Ebner was the ref for the Montreal screwjob. He had the key role in pulling it off. Without his count, the title change did not work.

Primal
08-09-2005, 07:47 AM
Dave is Earl's older brother, who refereed first then worked behind the scenes.
Why did I think they were twins? They looked almost identical didnt they?

wolverinejedi007
08-09-2005, 08:58 AM

Earl Hebner has a twin that came to referee a match ( I cant remember who was there), But during the match a second Earl came out to cause all kinds of confusion...

And yes there is a son that is also a referee

rychehitman
08-09-2005, 09:37 AM
Does anyone else here smell Bret's Involvment in Summerslam? Ok, here I go again....Imagine Bret being the special Referee and costing HBK the match...this could set up either (a) Bret vs. HBK @ WM 22 - 10 years after the Iron Man Match! -- I know all of you think Bret cant wrestle anymore, but what if he could ..for ONE more match. he has been non stop rehabbing for years....hhhmmmmmm.... OR (b) another Hart Foundation vs DX rivalry with Bret managing a new foundation and HBK/x-pac/HHH plus others in a new DX. ( This is actually the most unlikliest of the two).

Raw is on Montreal next week...home of the Screwjob....if Bret is EVER going to walk down a WWE ramp again....it will be THERE! Maybe I am being too optomistic, but all the ingredients are there for something interesting to be cooked with Bret back with the Fed! You know he will have face time on TV to promote the DVD set. Its just a matter of when and where people!

Daywalker
08-09-2005, 09:42 AM
OR (b) another Hart Foundation vs DX rivalry with Bret managing a new foundation and HBK/x-pac/HHH plus others in a new DX. ( This is actually the most unlikliest of the two).

YES a DX reunion!!!!!!!!! :buttrock:

i actually posted this possibility earlier in this thread with maybe a possibility of flair being the mgr of a new group of 4 and starting up the horseman agian and this could bring the whole "faction" angle back to the WWE - we could get atleast a year of stories outta that too - so never say never/unlikely - dude bret is back - who ever thougth that would happen :buttrock:

madjazz
08-09-2005, 10:59 AM
Don't set your expectations too high, but I do think it is reasonable that something will happen.

rychehitman
08-09-2005, 03:52 PM
Bret back in WWE...RAW in Montreal...Hogan dropping his name to HBK...HBK replying "thats why I am here and he isn't".....

RAW hasn't been this fun in AGES!

Wolverine1
08-10-2005, 02:23 PM
Maybe the 4 horsemen could be Brock, Benoit, Booker, and Flair?

Daywalker
08-10-2005, 03:32 PM
Maybe the 4 horsemen could be Brock, Benoit, Booker, and Flair?
its possible but most likely brock is going back to SD

Wolverine1
08-10-2005, 03:39 PM
I figure that if they did the groups that SD and Raw would be combined.

Wolverine1
08-10-2005, 11:49 PM
Why is Coach now commenting on Raw, I saw when he started earlier on in June but is it because of the Diva Search?

J Storm
08-11-2005, 07:17 AM

Dave & Earl are twins but Dave was born first, thus him being the older brother just by a few minutes though.

J Storm
08-11-2005, 07:19 AM
Why is Coach now commenting on Raw, I saw when he started earlier on in June but is it because of the Diva Search?

There was a reason but I forgot why, mayby the want to re-live the nitro days
:laugh:

Nightcrawler777
08-11-2005, 10:45 AM

I accually like the 3 man team...

Anything that makes less time for Lawler to talk is good to me..

Nightcrawler777
08-11-2005, 11:55 AM
Im going to kill this Thread and Start a New One...

We are getting pretty long again...

On the New Thread we will start with SummerSlam Predictions...