PDA

View Full Version : My Collection

Haste05
07-26-2005, 11:55 AM
Hi guys, I'm new here and I love collecting Spidey statues and busts. Not sure when I'll post pics of my collection, so for now I'll just write out what I have.

SPIDER-MAN

Marvel Milestones: Venom, Spider-Man, Green Goblin

Premiere Collection: Spider-Man

Rogues Gallery: Electro, Lizard, Venom, Carnage, Green Goblin, Vulture, Kingpin, Sandman, Scorpion, Kraven, Shocker~look forward to getting Mysterio, Rhino, JJJ, Doc Ock.

Marvel Universe: Spider-Man, Hobgoblin

Other: Spider-Man vs Venom statue by Kucharek Bros, DF Rhino bust, Spider-Man Clock Tower statue, NECA Spider-Man statue, Spider-Man Maquette, BD Green Goblin bust, Spider-Man vs Doc Ock statue, and today I'm picking up the newest Spider-Man wall statue from my comic book store.

Ultimate: Spider-Man, Green Goblin, Doc Ock

I also collect Terminator collectibles, lots of Alien/Predator collectibles (mostly Palisades but I have the Predator Maquette on pre-order), Simpsons busts, and I just started collecting the Star Wars Koto's.

Haste05
07-27-2005, 10:31 AM
I just got my Spidey wall statue, cant post pics yet but this is the one it is-

http://www.thirdzone.com/cgi-bin/VirtualCatalog/CatalogMgr.pl?cartID=b-5445&SearchField=partnumber&SearchFor=SMDSTSPDWALLST&template=Htx/newtemp2.htx&displayNumber=1

It's not nearly as shiny as that pic. It's smaller than i thought and the detail is outstanding. The only bad thing is that it didnt come with anything to prop it up against if you didnt wanna hang it on a wall. So i went to an arts and craft store and picked up the perfect thing to display it with. I'd give it a 9/10.

Tetragrammaton
07-27-2005, 12:56 PM
Wow, you must really like Spider-Man. Good focus on your collecting.

Welcome.

Primal
07-27-2005, 01:26 PM
Hi Haste. Welcome to the forum! You'll have fun here! Stay away from Tony Coca...he'll steal your wallet.

You can post collection pics here...
http://www.statueforum.com/showthread.php?t=12357

Haste05
07-27-2005, 02:27 PM
Thanks for the welcome guys, and sorry, i didnt realize there was a separate spot to talk about collections.

Bullseye
07-27-2005, 02:34 PM
Welcome Haste05. Be sure and post pics of your collection.

Haste05
07-27-2005, 07:02 PM
Ok, i will when i have a chance. I basically have two display cases with stuff on my dresser with two shelves on either side of the dresser. Should i post the pics in the general collectibles thread or this thread?

DDura711
07-27-2005, 08:40 PM
Ok, i will when i have a chance. I basically have two display cases with stuff on my dresser with two shelves on either side of the dresser. Should i post the pics in the general collectibles thread or this thread?
Yeah it's great. You can post your pics of your setup over there and even see what some nuts like P1XAR & Krypton Knight have. Talk about amazing over the top collections.
Throw yours up, love to see new setups.

Haste05
07-31-2005, 02:52 PM
Ok guys, my pics should be up soon.......

Haste05
07-31-2005, 05:32 PM
Okay, this is my first time posting pictures, so after I have taken them and have them on my computer, what do I do?

lord odin
07-31-2005, 05:37 PM
Okay, this is my first time posting pictures, so after I have taken them and have them on my computer, what do I do?
After you click reply to a thread or make a new thread scroll down to additional options then click manage attachments.
From there click browse then find you pic on your HD then click open after you`re done click upload then after they are uploaded click close window.

Haste05
08-08-2005, 06:15 PM
Ok, my collection is finally up. I posted it in the general collectible forum but here's the link in case you missed it.

http://www.kodakgallery.com/BrowsePhotos.jsp?&collid=47503758106.736471412106.1123458637296&ieh=1123458637282