PDA

View Full Version : Do all Yamato pieces come with the art card?

JusticeIsBlind
09-04-2012, 07:48 AM
Hi,

Ive recently picked up the Ritual and Her Garden resin statues which both came with the art cards, do all the other pvc pieces come with these?

Vallos
09-04-2012, 08:05 AM
From the Fantasy Figure line, yes.

hotrodhoodrat
10-01-2012, 04:49 PM
No !,
Akira, Golden Lover and Medusa (w/b version) does not.. also they don't have Statement of authenticity paper's/plate's ether !
I'm not sure of LUNA statue ?
Sorry Vallos..

Vallos
10-02-2012, 06:49 AM
Okay, I should have said that every resin statue released in the line has the certificate, photo, and name plate. Better, Hotrod?

By the way, where have you been? Vacation?

hotrodhoodrat
10-03-2012, 10:58 AM
Hay Vallos..

Yep all the Resin statues and most of others do.. lol.. your awesome as always and
glad to see you keeping people updated.. oh.. um don't forget we do have a thread/page that gives
all the info on our statues.. here's our link ;
http://www.statueforum.com/showthread.php?t=123904

Where have I been... well.. lets say a low profile.. "I wish a vacation..LOL !" been kinda a bad time of year.. for these last few months.
Miss talking to ya all.. thats for sure !!

Xaerius
09-05-2013, 08:46 AM
Okay, I should have said that every resin statue released in the line has the certificate, photo, and name plate.

There was no nameplate included with my "Discovery" statue but there was a sticker that looked like the nameplate attached to the underside of the base. Was the "Discovery" supposed to ship with a name plate as well?

Vallos
09-05-2013, 09:50 AM
The statue is currently boxed. I will take a look when I get the chance... Please don't hesitate to remind me if time passes by.