PDA

View Full Version : How many ninja's could you take out...

Sam Wilson
07-29-2005, 03:40 PM
Okay,

If you were attacked by a bunch of ninjas, and allowed either:

1) A katanna sword
2) Bat
3) Pipe
4) piece of wood with nails sticking out of it
5) Brass knuckes
6) A housecat (alive or dead)

How many do you think you could take before you went down. I'm sayin', give me a bat, I could take 45, maybe 50. Drod, you got multiple opponent experience, how many? Kdawg? Anyone? This is important, cause next time we meet in NYC there could be trouble. Daywalker? C'mon fellas, we need to figure this out...

Bullseye
07-29-2005, 03:43 PM
I'd use a Katanna and kill as many as i could till the blade went blunt.:)

Sam Wilson
07-29-2005, 03:44 PM
I'd use a Katanna and kill as many as i could till the blade went blunt.:)

Can you quantify that?

Daywalker
07-29-2005, 03:46 PM
well i wouldnt need a weapon with my hulk powers and all - but incase for some reason my raging spirit that dwells within doesnt feel like coming out to play i would say gimme that housecat .... there is nothign scarier then an 8 y/o running around with an animal as fierce as a kitty !

Sam Wilson
07-29-2005, 03:49 PM
numbers people. I need to know kill numbers, if we're swamped by say 1,000 ninja, I need to know how many you all can take out so I can adjust acordingly...

lord odin
07-29-2005, 03:49 PM
I would ask them if they would like to go get some pie.
I don`t think ninja`s are bad just hungry.

Primal
07-29-2005, 03:52 PM
well i wouldnt need a weapon with my hulk powers and all - but incase for some reason my raging spirit that dwells within doesnt feel like coming out to play i would say gimme that housecat .... there is nothign scarier then an 8 y/o running around with an animal as fierce as a kitty !
You're scary enough running around with safety scissors. :laugh:

Bullseye
07-29-2005, 03:54 PM
Can you quantify that?

They say a Katanna is only good for a few before it starts loosing its sharpness. I could always use my Tae-kwon-do on them if i can remember. Its been so long. BTW if a ninja was any good you'ed never here them coming.

Daywalker
07-29-2005, 03:54 PM
numbers people. I need to know kill numbers, if we're swamped by say 1,000 ninja, I need to know how many you all can take out so I can adjust acordingly...
if i had to put a number on it i would say my scary-kitty-attack i could easily take down about 17 - 19 shinobis

Daywalker
07-29-2005, 03:55 PM
You're scary enough running around with safety scissors. :laugh:
kinda like ur wing-schmootz-face ? :laugh:

Babytoxie
07-29-2005, 03:57 PM
I'd choose the pipe - I like the dull ringing sound it makes when it crushes bones.

I'd say at least 150 before the thing is too bent to function as a bludgeoning instrument, then I use it as a boomerang and take out another 30 or so. Then it's fists.

Sam Wilson
07-29-2005, 03:59 PM
They say a Katanna is only good for a few before it starts loosing its sharpness. I could always use my Tae-kwon-do on them if i can remember. Its been so long. BTW if a ninja was any good you'ed never here them coming.

Dude, you're bullseye, you've killed the best ninja assassin there ever was, you can handle some low rent NYC ninja...

daywalker, if we get you a saftey sissors will that make you a more effective fighter? I got a sippy cup around here somewhere too...

Sam Wilson
07-29-2005, 03:59 PM
I'd choose the pipe - I like the dull ringing sound it makes when it crushes bones.

I'd say at least 150 before the thing is too bent to function as a bludgeoning instrument, then I use it as a boomerang and take out another 30 or so. Then it's fists.

Now that's what I'm talking about...

Daywalker
07-29-2005, 04:02 PM
daywalker, if we get you a saftey sissors will that make you a more effective fighter? I got a sippy cup around here somewhere too...
both would add to my arsennal along with the kitty attck - and then i could finish them off with the stinky-diaper-poo-fling
these 4 attacks are lethal

Bullseye
07-29-2005, 04:02 PM
Dude, you're bullseye, you've killed the best ninja assassin there ever was, you can handle some low rent NYC ninja...

Ah your only talking about NYC ninjas. Your talking big numbers Sam. Depends on how many their master wants to sacrifice.

Primal
07-29-2005, 04:10 PM

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

J Storm
07-29-2005, 04:20 PM
I go with the brass knuckles. Nothing feels better than crackin some ninja's face with a solid overhand punch. I think I'd take out out 150-200 before I begin to tire out.

Kdawg59
07-29-2005, 04:27 PM
I would say I could take down at least 59 ninjas before I would need to grab up a weapon. Then I would probably take it old school with the knucks on one hand and the pipe or bat in the other.... I would swing, and punch and make them sub par ninjas disappear quicker than the hot bartender named Jenny I called Amanda...

poof in a cloud of smoke, dawg disappears quicker than a hostess pie in Sam Wilson's hand!!!

rychehitman
07-29-2005, 04:33 PM
Well, I would jam the piece of wood with nails sticking out of it into the pipe...this was I can deflect their stars and swords with the pipe when of the defensive and bash in skulls when on the offensive.

I would also grab the live housecat by the tail, fling it around say for or five times and throw that sum***** stright up in the air.... as all the ninjas follow him rise into the night sky, as ANYONE would do when seeing that, I would take that opportunity to dress myself in the garb of one of the fallen ninja to blend in with the enemy.

At that point with the element of surprise, shock value, and throwing stars, I would say I can take down 68 - 72 before I am overwhelmed by sheer numbers, but my spirit would fight on in the next life! ( provided each blow I land is a killing blow)

Sam Wilson
07-29-2005, 04:39 PM
I would say I could take down at least 59 ninjas before I would need to grab up a weapon. Then I would probably take it old school with the knucks on one hand and the pipe or bat in the other.... I would swing, and punch and make them sub par ninjas disappear quicker than the hot bartender named Jenny I called Amanda...

poof in a cloud of smoke, dawg disappears quicker than a hostess pie in Sam Wilson's hand!!!

the DAWG gets down "They Live" Rowdy Rowdy Piper Style... :buttrock:

MiamiLoco
07-29-2005, 05:04 PM
Ninjas? Like real trained guys who studied years and years? I would probably take on 1/4 of one Ninja. Some guys in Black Pajamas??!! I can probably take on 7 with a pipe.

Primal
07-29-2005, 05:14 PM
If the Ninja are anything like this guy...we have nothing to worry about.
http://photos7.flickr.com/11860727_cc201f7e4b_o.gif

Daywalker
07-29-2005, 05:24 PM
lol :laugh: - like when that raw diva fell doing her high kick thing :laugh:

Tetragrammaton
07-29-2005, 05:41 PM
Okay,

1) A katanna sword
2) Bat
3) Pipe
5) Brass knuckes

I need some clarification on some points before I can be expected to properly answer a question of this significance.

1) What quality of sword are we talking about? Cheap practice blade, modern day replica of medieval Japanese steel or Hattori Hanzo.
2) Wood or aluminum?
3) What material and gauge. Also could I use the pipe to fashion some kind of crude mortar?
4) Exact dimensions of piece (2x4), type of wood (oak, ply), and size and number of nails and are they rusty?
5) Are these standard, lead-lined gloves, electro-knuckles or uru pounders?
6) No clarification required. Dog person.

Depending on your answers and with some lead-up training (maybe 1 month);

I should be good for anywhere from 2 to 10 ninjas or 5 to 21 guys in black pajamas (again, depends a lot on terrain, weather, and other variables). Of course, if we were part of a group fighting these ninjas and covering each others backs, these numbers would be a little higher by no less than 25 percent.

Oh, and can I wear the Magneto Helmet?

Good question. Does this involve chromecollossus in any way?

Bullseye
07-29-2005, 05:44 PM
The Katanna would have to be medieval Japanese or Hatto Hanzo. Not like that cheap **** they gave to Blood the Last Vampire.

Cage
07-29-2005, 06:01 PM
As many as those mothafu@kers that step up or until I run out of breath from saying "Sweet Christmas."

The General
07-29-2005, 06:13 PM
My weapon of choice, the wood with the nails sticking out of it. I could take at least 15 - 20 of em' with that mother****er. I got you big Sam.

Word.http://statueforum.com/images/smilies/peoples.gif

Sam Wilson
07-29-2005, 06:14 PM
I need some clarification on some points before I can be expected to properly answer a question of this significance.

1) What quality of sword are we talking about? Cheap practice blade, modern day replica of medieval Japanese steel or Hattori Hanzo.
2) Wood or aluminum?
3) What material and gauge. Also could I use the pipe to fashion some kind of crude mortar?
4) Exact dimensions of piece (2x4), type of wood (oak, ply), and size and number of nails and are they rusty?
5) Are these standard, lead-lined gloves, electro-knuckles or uru pounders?
6) No clarification required. Dog person.

Oh, and can I wear the Magneto Helmet?

Good question. Does this involve chromecollossus in any way?

answers:

1)Hatori Hanzo. Word.
2)Aluminum, it makes a cooler sound when you hit something.
3)Lead Pipe, not sure of the guage, and yes, you can use it to fashion a crude mortar...
4)2 x 4 wood, oak (cause your uncle marcellus can afford oak), whatever # of nails you could carry in a "handful", and yes, the nails are kinda rusty.
5) Standard Brass Knuckes. If you have any Asgardian connections, you can have them enchanted or something.

Yes you can wear a magneto helmut (that would be really cool actually)

Seeing that collossuschrome is a little beyotch, and that he would probably hook up with some low rent ninjas to gain vengance on us, it could very well involve him.

Oh yeah, and Cage and General? WORD UP! HAT SQUAD :buttrock: :buttrock:

Sam Wilson
07-29-2005, 06:16 PM
The Katanna would have to be medieval Japanese or Hatto Hanzo. Not like that cheap **** they gave to Blood the Last Vampire.

Oh yes, we gots some vermin to kill...

The General
07-29-2005, 06:17 PM
answers:

1)Hatori Hanzo. Word.
2)Aluminum, it makes a cooler sound when you hit something.
3)Lead Pipe, not sure of the guage, and yes, you can use it to fashion a crude mortar...
4)2 x 4 wood, oak (cause your uncle marcellus can afford oak), whatever # of nails you could carry in a "handful", and yes, the nails are kinda rusty.
5) Standard Brass Knuckes. If you have any Asgardian connections, you can have them enchanted or something.

Yes you can wear a magneto helmut (that would be really cool actually)

Seeing that collossuschrome is a little beyotch, and that he would probably hook up with some low rent ninjas to gain vengance on us, it could very well involve him.

Oh yeah, and Cage and General? WORD UP! HAT SQUAD :buttrock: :buttrock:
Yo did we decide on the date for the next Mafia meeting?

Daywalker
07-29-2005, 06:18 PM
i think the 26th was the tentative date

Sam Wilson
07-29-2005, 06:20 PM

I think most cats are meeting august 26th, but I can't make it for that, but a lot of NYC mafioso are coming to WW Boston (me, wktf, cage, dana p. will all be there) sept. 30 to oct. 2nd, and I will also be in NYC with the wife in December (early part), who by the way, is trained to deal with ninja... :buttrock:

The General
07-29-2005, 06:20 PM
i think the 26th was the tentative date
Aren't you too young to be in this thread???? :eplus2:

DDura711
07-29-2005, 06:21 PM
I will go on record saying I have never found my limit to how many ninja's I can take out. Every time I'm attacked by a group I finish them all off, so haven't found my limit yet.

DDura711
07-29-2005, 06:22 PM
General, that is SUCH a hot pic.
I think I found some nude photos of her a couple of months back. Soooooo hot.

Sam Wilson
07-29-2005, 06:22 PM
I will go on record saying I have never found my limit to how many ninja's I can take out. Every time I'm attacked by a group I finish them all off, so haven't found my limit yet.

that's cause you're the tank dude. I would expect no less... :buttrock:

The General
07-29-2005, 06:26 PM
General, that is SUCH a hot pic.
I think I found some nude photos of her a couple of months back. Soooooo hot.
OH yeah. :buttrock: I saw them. She is rediculously hot.

Scoobydude
07-29-2005, 06:29 PM

bare hands.

Cuase once the others saw what I did with my bare hands they would run scared,and screaming like little teenage girls at a N'Sync concert.

Tetragrammaton
07-29-2005, 07:03 PM
My choice would have to be the pipe. Good offensive and defensive potential, gives you more reach than most of the other options and with some work excellent area effect distance weapon.

Revise my earlier number to at least 11 Ninjas or 35 Turks.

Great Ninja LOTR clip.

http://www.i-am-bored.com/bored_link.cfm?link_id=9868

Ninjas are so crazy.

Daywalker
07-29-2005, 07:04 PM
Aren't you too young to be in this thread???? :eplus2:
well just trying to help u out - we all know how u like to show up 6 hours early :eplus2:

The General
07-29-2005, 07:06 PM
well just trying to help u out - we all know how u like to show up 6 hours early :eplus2:
:buttrock:

Daywalker
07-29-2005, 07:07 PM
tetra that chinese school girl is soooo hot :buttrock:

Sam Wilson
07-29-2005, 08:28 PM
My choice would have to be the pipe. Good offensive and defensive potential, gives you more reach than most of the other options and with some work excellent area effect distance weapon.

Revise my earlier number to at least 11 Ninjas or 35 Turks.

Great Ninja LOTR clip.

http://www.i-am-bored.com/bored_link.cfm?link_id=9868

Ninjas are so crazy.

tet, if that last group of ninjas you posted shows up, we are so fu$#ed...

Tetragrammaton
07-29-2005, 08:39 PM
tet, if that last group of ninjas you posted shows up, we are so fu$#ed...

Eh...not really.

This is just part of what I own and I am willing to share.

http://www.statueforum.com/showthread.php?t=13181

Sam Wilson
07-29-2005, 08:44 PM
Eh...not really.

This is just part of what I own and I am willing to share.

http://www.statueforum.com/showthread.php?t=13181

Yeah, but aren't you and me the only ones who know how to shoot?

Well, if the spirit of Chow yun Fat were with us, we could probably take them out, you on sniper, and me up close with the John-woo double pistol slo-mo dive roll... :buttrock:

Daywalker
07-29-2005, 08:50 PM
Yeah, but aren't you and me the only ones who know how to shoot?

so little u know about ur lil 8 y/o hulkster :eplus2:

Sam Wilson
07-29-2005, 08:51 PM
so little u know about ur lil 8 y/o hulkster :eplus2:

cap guns and dart guns don't count lil one... :eplus2:

Daywalker
07-29-2005, 08:59 PM
cap guns and dart guns don't count lil one... :eplus2:
how bout my .308 remington 700 with a bushnell 8-32 40xMM scope ???

Sam Wilson
07-29-2005, 09:02 PM
how bout my .308 remington 700 with a bushnell 8-32 40xMM scope ???

:eek:

Say, your not going to go all Steve Buscemi from Happy Gilmore, are you?

Daywalker
07-29-2005, 09:04 PM
:eek:

Say, your not going to go all Steve Buscemi from Happy Gilmore, are you?
thats the second time ive been compared to steve buscemi !

Tetragrammaton
07-29-2005, 10:31 PM
If you have never seen this footage it is because the American media yanked it off the air pretty damn fast.

The moral... Apache gunships are bad news if they are not on your side.

Had the pleasure of seeing these things in action (mostly Super Cobras, but a few Apaches as well). Sneaky, quiet, fast and deadly. Wish we had some.

Apaches in Iraq night mission.

http://www.indymedia.org.uk/en/2004/01/284086.html

Sam Wilson
07-29-2005, 10:34 PM
If you have never seen this footage is because the American media yanked it off the air pretty damn fast.

The moral... Apache gunships are bad news if they are not on your side.

Had the pleasure of seeing these things in action (mostly Super Cobras, but a few Apaches as well). Sneaky, quiet, fast and deadly. Wish we had some.

Apaches in Iraq night mission.

http://www.indymedia.org.uk/en/2004/01/284086.html

yo tet,

I thought there were a lot of technical problems with the Apache, was that just a lot of bs? Man, the Cobra, hasn't that thing been in service since vietnam? I guess if it aint broke...

Tetragrammaton
07-29-2005, 10:43 PM
I talk a lot more than I know but...

The initial software and electrical problems with the 30mm chain-gun on the Apache have been worked out. I believe they are up to AH-64Ds now.

The Bell Cobra started out in Viet Nam, alongside it's troop carrying brother the Iroqouis "Huey", and has also seen extensive upgrades. The Super Cobras still see a lot of active use unless this has very recently changed.

The video is impressive as you can tell the targets do not react at all to the presence of the copter before it fires. Meaning they can not see or hear it or even tell where the fire is coming from until too late.

Daywalker
07-29-2005, 11:15 PM
I talk a lot more than I know but...

The initial software and electrical problems with the 30mm chain-gun on the Apache have been worked out. I believe they are up to AH-64Ds now.

The Bell Cobra started out in Viet Nam, alongside it's troop carrying brother the Iroqouis "Huey", and has also seen extensive upgrades. The Super Cobras still see a lot of active use unless this has very recently changed.

The video is impressive as you can tell the targets do not react at all to the presence of the copter before it fires. Meaning they can not see or hear it or even tell where the fire is coming from until too late.
is it wrong that i enjoy watching that vid ?

Tetragrammaton
07-29-2005, 11:19 PM
Yes and no.

They are long dead and the capability described by the video is pretty awe inspiring.

I did not bring up the video as a moral issue, just a firepower demo.

With one of these, those ninjas are in for serious hurt.

lord odin
07-30-2005, 12:21 AM
is it wrong that i enjoy watching that vid ?
A buddy of mine who`s a marine show me a video of his friend over in Iraq.
He`s in a plane and next thing you see is this thing coming closer then it hits and there`s body parts flying everywhere.
If you like this check out ogrish.com they have all the cool stuff. :buttrock:

Daywalker
07-30-2005, 09:14 AM
A buddy of mine who`s a marine show me a video of his friend over in Iraq.
He`s in a plane and next thing you see is this thing coming closer then it hits and there`s body parts flying everywhere.
If you like this check out ogrish.com they have all the cool stuff. :buttrock:
ogrish is a cool site - they have some f*cked up vids on there - i remember one of this reporter interviewing a women when some guy just walked up and shot her , then killed himself - it was pretty messed up

Sam Wilson
07-30-2005, 10:29 AM
OKay, I think I got the team in case ninjas attack.

We're gonna set it up kinda like a special forces A-team, but with not quite 12 people:

Team Leader: Tetragrammaton
XO: 'lil 8 year old, aka Daywalker
Main Kill team: Kdawg, myself, Cage, the General, Bulleseye
2nd Kill team: Babytoxie, J Storm, rychehitman, miamiloco

And well, that's it for now. Equipment and such will be handed out at a later date, I advise everyone to find some stray cats and as many lead pipes and bats as you can carry. Myself, tetragrammaton and bulleseye are gonna go to Japan and see a sushi chef about some swords...

Bullseye
07-30-2005, 11:48 AM
I love sushi. When are we off?:)

cblakey1
07-30-2005, 12:23 PM
Okay,

1) A katanna sword
2) Bat
3) Pipe
5) Brass knuckes

How many do you think you could take before you went down. I'm sayin', give me a bat, I could take 45, maybe 50. Drod, you got multiple opponent experience, how many? Kdawg? Anyone? This is important, cause next time we meet in NYC there could be trouble. Daywalker? C'mon fellas, we need to figure this out...
BFG9000 :laugh:

cblakey1
07-30-2005, 12:23 PM
Okay,

1) A katanna sword
2) Bat
3) Pipe
5) Brass knuckes

Sam Wilson
07-30-2005, 12:30 PM

dude, you're playing the wrong game here. We're playing manhunt, you're playing doom... :)

cblakey1
07-30-2005, 12:42 PM
dude, you're playing the wrong game here. We're playing manhunt, you're playing doom... :)

Does Manhunt have a railgun? :rolleyes2

Sam Wilson
07-30-2005, 12:53 PM
Does Manhunt have a railgun? :rolleyes2

it has a nailgun, like the kind carpenters use...

cblakey1
07-30-2005, 01:00 PM
it has a nailgun, like the kind carpenters use...
No, this is what I'm talkin' 'bout, bro!

http://www.q3f.com/screens/weapons/railgun.jpg

Sam Wilson
07-30-2005, 02:18 PM
so how many ninja could you take out with that thing? :inquisiti

lord odin
07-30-2005, 02:22 PM
so how many ninja could you take out with that thing? :inquisiti
It depends on how many ninja`s are blockheads. :laugh:

Bullseye
07-30-2005, 02:23 PM
What the hell is that. Looks like some sort of plasma gun.

TN Reptile
07-30-2005, 03:07 PM
OH yeah. :buttrock: I saw them. She is rediculously hot.
So who the chick with the oily butt?

J Storm
07-30-2005, 08:15 PM
Let's see, if we do the math on the railgun that 50 nails per clip & can damage up to 15 per nail...that's about 750 ninjas with one clip. All I can say is ouch!

Nightcrawler777
07-30-2005, 08:21 PM
Okay,

1) A katanna sword
2) Bat
3) Pipe
5) Brass knuckes

7) Very Fast Car..

I would get my @ss kicked by one ninja..
Even if it was a One armed Ninja with a depth perception problem...

So yea choice 7 a Really fast Car...

Tetragrammaton
07-31-2005, 12:40 AM
Take a look at this clip called stick figure killing spree 1. Takes a while to load but funny.

http://www.stickpage.com/killingspree1.shtml

http://www.stickpage.com/xiao7.shtml

This next one is a lot smaller and loads instantly.

http://www.stickpage.com/xiao1.shtml

Boerboel
07-31-2005, 05:32 AM
Could the cat be rabid? If so then its a whole new ballgame! :eplus2:

Sam Wilson
07-31-2005, 07:17 AM
Could the cat be rabid? If so then its a whole new ballgame! :eplus2:

rabid cats are fine. As are cars. :)

The General
07-31-2005, 08:30 AM
So who the chick with the oily butt?
Vida Guerra. :eplus2:

Bullseye
07-31-2005, 08:33 AM
You must have some collection General. Hope the wife never catches you.

Wolverine1
09-27-2007, 05:24 AM
Metal bat, Im taking down 1250 before I get tired and say f it....

KlitFisto
09-27-2007, 05:26 AM
Are we talking about the over-spruced ones that appear in games and movies that everyone thinks are awesome for some reason, or the real ninjas that were frowned upon by all of Japan during that era, and were generally the lowest of scum and easily dispatched in one-on-one combat?

Wolverine1
09-27-2007, 05:49 AM
Are we talking about the over-spruced ones that appear in games and movies that everyone thinks are awesome for some reason, or the real ninjas that were frowned upon by all of Japan during that era, and were generally the lowest of scum and easily dispatched in one-on-one combat?
I think they are easy ninjas....
That you in the avatar?

KlitFisto
09-27-2007, 06:10 AM
Oh ok. In that case, I'd just fight them off with an unconventional weapon like the wood with nails since they're used to things like katanas and all that and wouldn't know what to do. Then, I'd turn it into a piece of wood with nails with a ninja stuck on it, and have a really messed up weapon.

And yeah, that's me.

Wolverine1
09-27-2007, 06:18 AM
Oh ok. In that case, I'd just fight them off with an unconventional weapon like the wood with nails since they're used to things like katanas and all that and wouldn't know what to do. Then, I'd turn it into a piece of wood with nails with a ninja stuck on it, and have a really messed up weapon.

And yeah, that's me.
:laugh: Damn, you gonna be able to lift a board with a ninja hanging on?

Good pic....

KlitFisto
09-27-2007, 06:23 AM
If all else fails, I can just spin around a bunch of times and like most dumb enemies, they'll all come running at me right when I do so! Actually wait, the only weapon I need is Tony Jaa. Did anyone ever see The Protector? He could friggin' take on all of China and walk away unscratched.

Heh, suck up :p.

Wolverine1
09-27-2007, 06:25 AM
If all else fails, I can just spin around a bunch of times and like most dumb enemies, they'll all come running at me right when I do so! Actually wait, the only weapon I need is Tony Jaa. Did anyone ever see The Protector? He could friggin' take on all of China and walk away unscratched.

Heh, suck up :p.
Nah, never saw that movie.... Is it any good? If I go rent it and it sucks, Im blaming you! I could definately take out alot of ninjas!

I dont suck up, I tell the truth :wink2:

KlitFisto
09-27-2007, 06:29 AM
Watch these and then ask me again if it's any good:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=K06wDn3XsZE
http://youtube.com/watch?v=t9lc-vckVnA
http://youtube.com/watch?v=gsJ5s6CKmog

He does all of his own stunts with no CG or wires or anything. Yeah, all I need is him against any number of ninjas and I'd be set.

Wolverine1
09-27-2007, 06:33 AM
Watch these and then ask me again if it's any good:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=K06wDn3XsZE
http://youtube.com/watch?v=t9lc-vckVnA
http://youtube.com/watch?v=gsJ5s6CKmog

He does all of his own stunts with no CG or wires or anything. Yeah, all I need is him against any number of ninjas and I'd be set.
He hits women, not cool! But that stuff was amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I could soooooo kick his ass! :tounge:

KlitFisto
09-27-2007, 06:41 AM
Hey, if they want equal rights to men, it's all fair! Besides, she was asking for it, the tramp.

Wolverine1
09-27-2007, 06:44 AM
Hey, if they want equal rights to men, it's all fair! Besides, she was asking for it, the tramp.
:laugh: :laugh:

Hitting girls isnt right though.... But you are a toughie, I can already see that....

cougartrace
09-27-2007, 08:21 AM
I wouldn't need a weapon. I'd take down the first one and the rest would run :buttrock:

Wolverine1
09-27-2007, 08:22 AM
I wouldn't need a weapon. I'd take down the first one and the rest would run :buttrock:
So, your the cat that get thrown around like nunchucks....

bat_collector
09-27-2007, 08:26 AM

actually he's use a pair of killer crocs

Teague
09-27-2007, 12:23 PM
Put me down for at least 50, Sam. Give me a good lead pipe, and I'm good to go. :thumbs2: :buttrock:

bat_collector
09-27-2007, 12:37 PM

lets be honest here

ANGRYCOMICMAN
09-27-2007, 01:00 PM
#6 - Swinging my Spooky Ginger Kitty by his weenie, I bet I could take out about 30. Then after that falls off using other parts of his body, maybe another 50.
The above is if he's already dead.
If he's alive then double my score, cause all that screaming will surely confuse my attackers and make them an easy kill.

Endless Wake
09-27-2007, 01:07 PM
Does the house cat have any kind of special training?

cougartrace
09-27-2007, 01:09 PM
#6 - Swinging my Spooky Ginger Kitty by his weenie, I bet I could take out about 30. Then after that falls off using other parts of his body, maybe another 50.
The above is if he's already dead.
If he's alive then double my score, cause all that screaming will surely confuse my attackers and make them an easy kill.

don't touch my weapon :stick:

Avenger
09-27-2007, 01:10 PM
don't touch my weapon :stick:

That little thing is not a weapon :rolleyes2

cougartrace
09-27-2007, 01:13 PM

it just took out 80 ninjas :peoples:

Avenger
09-27-2007, 01:18 PM
it just took out 80 ninjas :peoples:

What did they laugh themselves to death :laugh:

ANGRYCOMICMAN
09-27-2007, 01:36 PM
What did they laugh themselves to death :laugh:

I can see him now:
Wailing like a banshee as he is swung around by his Kitty Jr. Slamming into ninjas. Them running away. Cause they have to pee, from laughing so hard.

Primal
09-27-2007, 02:05 PM
Nothing spells Ninja Massacre like a guy with a vendetta. After I've trained him properly, I'd send this guy in. :D

http://img338.imageshack.us/img338/1443/ninjabegur9.jpg

Makkari1
09-27-2007, 03:08 PM

This is too funny:laugh: :laugh:

Tommy Allison
09-27-2007, 03:39 PM
The steel pipe thing is appealing because you can also use it as a defensive weapon, in the case of Ninja Attack or Zombie Holocaust.

My numbers could be conservative, but I'm guessing probably one, or two, because what are a ninja's powers compared to the will and might of DOOM???

Makkari1
09-27-2007, 03:49 PM
Well Sam that's a loaded question, how many Ninjas can I take out before I go down? Well certain circumstances have to asked and I need motivation to kill a lot of people just for the hell of it. The following must be answered:

a.) why are they after me?
b.) are they holding loved one's?
c.) how are they armed?
d.) how are they trained?
e.) what kind of shape I'm in?

A.) Why are these motherf**kers after me? If I did something wrong then I'll be ready for an attack with more than just commons weapons. (Guns work for me) Art of War is to hit and hide.

B.) If they kiddnapped one or all of my kids and seriously hurt them or killed one then they all die no matter what number they send. Same motivation Hulk has I'll have, I call it World War Makkari.

C & D.) If the ninja are highly trained with years of experience and are equally armed then one or two. If the ninja are not as armed as I am they 20 might go down realisticly before I get tired and have to run like a mother***ker. I believe in living to fight another day and I will be back. If they are TV ninjas the come in waves I'll take out who ever they send with a good lead pipe to the head. 50 might go down before I get tired and pull out a gun with several clips of ammo.

E.) If they catch me outta shape and they are not hightly trained then 10 with a lead pipe 20 or more with a Katana, 5 or 6 with a 2X4 with nails in it. I could possibly take out 1 or 2 that are highly trained (one could keep you busy while the other stabs you in the back).

Closetnerd
09-27-2007, 05:08 PM

lets be honest here

LMAO.......:thumbs2:

pablocruze
09-27-2007, 05:14 PM
How many ninja's could I take out?

Are they all females? :confused:

Avenger
09-27-2007, 05:30 PM
I can see him now:
Wailing like a banshee as he is swung around by his Kitty Jr. Slamming into ninjas. Them running away. Cause they have to pee, from laughing so hard.

http://i23.tinypic.com/8wmtqf.gifhttp://i23.tinypic.com/8wmtqf.gif

J Storm
09-27-2007, 07:27 PM
I go with the brass knuckles. Nothing feels better than crackin some ninja's face with a solid overhand punch. I think I'd take out out 150-200 before I begin to tire out.

I'd still go with the Brass Knucks:buttrock:

Colossus
09-27-2007, 07:39 PM
Sober probably 3-5 properly tanked up more like 12 overly tanked probably a 4 year old could kick my arse.

CocoPUFF
09-27-2007, 08:21 PM

your name is freakin awesome dude!:laugh: :laugh:

Endless Wake
09-27-2007, 08:50 PM
If one of these cats had my back I could take out a 100;

http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d100/endlesswake/ninjacats.jpg

Black Cat
09-27-2007, 09:55 PM
I would have to go with the sword I guess and a loved one would have to be held captive. I would probably be able to take out a few then but then again who knows I did watch Buffy and Alias so I'm a master at fighting now.

ANGRYCOMICMAN
09-27-2007, 10:10 PM
http://www.websmileys.com/sm/violent/sterb002.gif

Wolverine1
09-28-2007, 02:17 AM
bwahahahhahahaaha :laugh:

Wolverine1
09-28-2007, 02:20 AM
I would have to go with the sword I guess and a loved one would have to be held captive. I would probably be able to take out a few then but then again who knows I did watch Buffy and Alias so I'm a master at fighting now.
I got your back! Me and you could take out a million, if you did the cat scratch fever and I had a baseball bat!

stormshadow007
09-28-2007, 02:50 AM
I'd opt for the Katana while using the scabbard as a guard to counter enemy sword blows, shuriken, or poison darts. When the scabbard is used up, then I'll switch to a two-handed grip on the Katana. A quick precise slash on the jugular would allow me to eliminate as much ninjas as I can, probably 18. I would try to avoid using a stabbing technique, which would use up too much energy by trying to puncture through the ribcage and cartilage.