PDA

View Full Version : The First Message

Juggernaut
07-30-2005, 02:59 PM
Hi every body

After reading the news and such on this forum. I have decided to register and here I am.

I have a few Star Wars Koto figures three to be exact. And I have six Bowen statues and I am still gonna get more Bowen statues ofcause.

I also collect a lot of other Statues and comic book's

That is about it for now.

lord odin
07-30-2005, 03:01 PM
Welcome to the asylum.

Sam Wilson
welcome yo. Have fun...

cblakey1
Hi every body

After reading the news and such on this forum. I have decided to register and here I am.

I have a few Star Wars Koto figures three to be exact. And I have six Bowen statues and I am still gonna get more Bowen statues ofcause.

I also collect a lot of other Statues and comic book's

That is about it for now.

Let me be the first to welcome you Juggy! :buttrock:

On edit - third. :bawling:

rychehitman
07-30-2005, 03:09 PM
Welcome! Always room for one more...but there are some items that you need to make public ASAP.....

What are your views on CHROME.......Are you for or against a new HAWKEYE mini bust.......How do you feel about the Defenders.....Do you like Pie.....Do you wear Hats......Do you live in, or around NYC.....and what are your top 5 favorite Asgardians?

Again, welcome!

Spider67
07-30-2005, 03:15 PM
Welcome aboard Juggs. I would have thought someone would have selected that ID but I guess not.

DDura711
07-30-2005, 03:20 PM
Welcome to the forum, say goodbye to your money.

Jesse321
07-30-2005, 03:31 PM
What are your views on CHROME.......Are you for or against a new HAWKEYE mini bust.......How do you feel about the Defenders.....Do you like Pie.....Do you wear Hats......Do you live in, or around NYC.....and what are your top 5 favorite Asgardians?Why don't you just set the poor guy loose blindfolded in a mine field, it's quicker that way :laugh:

Welcome to the nut house !!

nbr3bagshotrow
07-30-2005, 03:37 PM
Welcome! Always room for one more...but there are some items that you need to make public ASAP.....

What are your views on CHROME.......Are you for or against a new HAWKEYE mini bust.......How do you feel about the Defenders.....Do you like Pie.....Do you wear Hats......Do you live in, or around NYC.....and what are your top 5 favorite Asgardians?

Again, welcome!
And what's your opinion of the Hulk movie?:rolleyes2

Daywalker
07-30-2005, 03:39 PM

Again, welcome!
lol we would like the new people to stay and post dude - what are u thinking? :laugh: :laugh:

Jesse321
07-30-2005, 03:42 PM
And what's your opinion on a Gold Bucky? :laugh:

Tetragrammaton
07-30-2005, 04:24 PM
Welcome Juggernaut.

I really like the Bowen FS of you.

Remember to agree with everyone as much as possible, but be vague enough as to be able to deny it later.

I must admit I liked you better as a villain.

Sniper
07-30-2005, 04:27 PM
glad you're here to join us in this crazy place we call a forum!

grendelscott
07-30-2005, 04:33 PM
Welcome to your new nightmare... :buttrock:

Sam Wilson
07-30-2005, 04:35 PM
are you able to fight ninja? :inquisiti

Do you have an irrational fear of zambonis?

Are you a star jones fan?

Juggernaut
04-14-2006, 08:49 AM

Again, welcome!

I just dug up my first thread there are alot of question the I have left unanswered.

Chrome Silver surfer Statue is the best Im all for chome when its needed. Like a fs Cable with chrome arm. :D

I dont care for any Hawkeye bust. I dont collect bust's.

Defenders are cool.

I have never tasted pie.

I never wear hats. Maybe somtimes I do bust thats just for fun.

I live in Denmark.

I dont know my top 5 Asguadians. I like Thor also Beta Ray bill.

Better late than never. :laugh:

Juggernaut
04-14-2006, 08:50 AM
And what's your opinion of the Hulk movie?:rolleyes2

The Hulk movie sucks.

Juggernaut
04-14-2006, 08:54 AM
And what's your opinion on a Gold Bucky? :laugh:

Gold Bucky is to limited.

It would be good if every body that realy wants one gets one because they will aprreciate it.

Juggernaut
04-14-2006, 08:55 AM
Welcome Juggernaut.

I really like the Bowen FS of you.

Remember to agree with everyone as much as possible, but be vague enough as to be able to deny it later.

I must admit I liked you better as a villain.

Me to Tet. :thumbs2:

Juggernaut
04-14-2006, 08:59 AM
are you able to fight ninja? :inquisiti

Do you have an irrational fear of zambonis?

Are you a star jones fan?

Im not able to fight ninja's bacause of there great fighting skill's.

No irratinal fear of Zombies.

Sorry, who is Star Jones?

firestorm
04-14-2006, 09:29 AM
Welcome to the clubhouse, Jugg... glad to have ya here... set a spell, take yer shoes off, relax... and welcome to the online version of the Twilight Zone... enter at yer own risk...

moon_knight1971
04-14-2006, 11:44 AM
Welcome to the circus!

pablocruze
04-14-2006, 12:35 PM
Welcome...enjoy your time on the board...it can be a learning experience, it can be a resource and it can be one hell of an addiction...use it wisely!!!

JLM
04-14-2006, 04:20 PM
Erm, you do realise that Juggernaut started this thread in July last year when he joined?

On the other hand, what the heck! No reason not to extend the hand of friendship! Welcome to the board Juggernaut!

masters of evil
04-14-2006, 04:53 PM
Welcome to the jungle :eplus2:

grandpa
04-14-2006, 05:30 PM
welcome to the house of peanuts and crackerjacks