PDA

View Full Version : Poster/Print Wish List

biglebowski9999
12-21-2012, 05:09 PM
All of us have our wish lists for prints we would like to see done. It might be a property that hasn't been done yet by anyone, one that's been done but the piece(s) is too cost prohibitive for you to obtain or a property that has been done but not anything you were interested in.

Here's my list:

- Predator
- Terminator
- Tombstone
- Pulp Fiction
- Rambo

Bullseye
12-21-2012, 05:13 PM
All of David Fincher's movies and some of Michael Manns.

nbr3bagshotrow
12-21-2012, 05:29 PM
Finishing up my Man Cave and will be putting framed Movie one-sheets down the stairs. I've got a Raiders of the Lost Ark one-sheet and now I'll be getting Star Wars, Terminator, Forbidden Planet, Alien, and one of the Lord of the Rings.

biglebowski9999
12-21-2012, 05:32 PM
I probably should add LOTR to the list. Seems silly since I really like the one that Moss released just last week but I don't see myself forking over the kind of $$$ it commands already.

Bullseye
12-21-2012, 05:34 PM
Jerry Vanderselt has nice LoTR prints.

MONSTER
12-21-2012, 05:51 PM
I probably should add LOTR to the list. Seems silly since I really like the one that Moss released just last week but I don't see myself forking over the kind of $$$ it commands already.

we might have a chance at a Stout LOTR trilogy set next week. I'm sure that will be just as fun to get as the Moss one.

ReplicantSavior
12-21-2012, 07:12 PM
we might have a chance at a Stout LOTR trilogy set next week.

Where did you hear this?

There is a similar Most Wanted or Top 10 thread where posted my Mondo Wish list.

Simplyrob
12-21-2012, 08:22 PM
Oh man, I think my favorite, Mark Englert, could murder a 12"x36" OK Corral Tombstone print. That would be awesome. I'd also like to see him tackle The Natural. If I were him, I'd do the tree that WonderBoy was carved from with the lights from Knights Field in GID ink in the background. Wicked.

biglebowski9999
12-21-2012, 09:19 PM
I'd kill for a Tombstone print. :(

pavehawk78
12-21-2012, 09:33 PM
Oh man, I think my favorite, Mark Englert, could murder a 12"x36" OK Corral Tombstone print. That would be awesome. I'd also like to see him tackle The Natural. If I were him, I'd do the tree that WonderBoy was carved from with the lights from Knights Field in GID ink in the background. Wicked.

Englert could do a great Stephen King Dark Tower print.

zeus
12-21-2012, 09:34 PM
All of us have our wish lists for prints we would like to see done. It might be a property that hasn't been done yet by anyone, one that's been done but the piece(s) is too cost prohibitive for you to obtain or a property that has been done but not anything you were interested in.

Here's my list:

- Predator
- Terminator
- Tombstone
- Pulp Fiction
- Rambo

Anthony petrie did a really nice rambo one!

MONSTER
12-21-2012, 10:30 PM
Where did you hear this?

There is a similar Most Wanted or Top 10 thread where posted my Mondo Wish list.

just rumors on the expressobeans site. Mondo usually saves something big for the end of the year so hopefully its something along those lines. Personally I'm hoping for a Django Stout print.

azurepred
12-22-2012, 11:20 PM
I would love

Movie Guyver
Underworld
District 9
More terminator stuff
Some sort of Stan Winston tribute print/poster

My currently available grail: Cooper gremlins

Here's my list:

- Predator
- Terminator
- Tombstone
- Pulp Fiction
- Rambo

There are some real nice predator pieces out there
Jerry Vanderselt has nice LoTR prints.

Yep, his pieces are bad ass, much better than the overrated mondo stuff IMO . Can't wait for his Balrog .

biglebowski9999
12-26-2012, 04:39 PM
Anthony petrie did a really nice rambo one!

I do like that one, might have to get it at some point. :thumbs2:

biglebowski9999
12-26-2012, 04:40 PM
There are some real nice predator pieces out there

I think the only thing I have ever seen is the Petrie. Are there others I have missed?

azurepred
12-27-2012, 06:34 PM
I think the only thing I have ever seen is the Petrie. Are there others I have missed?

Godmachine looks pretty bad ass. I love my Marc Wolfe piece. I haven't ever seen another one though, was super lucky to find it.

http://i185.photobucket.com/albums/x95/toneloc701/CMPred9.jpg

http://i185.photobucket.com/albums/x95/toneloc701/Art-Posters-%20Autos-%20etc/predator-print.jpg