PDA

View Full Version : Diorama Bases For 1/4 MK9 Statues!

loricstone
12-23-2012, 03:59 PM
Hi Jerry, I was curious if by any chance you thought about just making very detailed diorama bases that MK9 statues can stand on to create a diorama. So for instance, a base can be made that would accomodate a Scorpion MK9 already made vs. a future Sub-Zero MK9 that hopefully will be made.

It would just be a very nice exquisite base that those who are interested can create a beautiful diorama by taking each character off their own base and place them on the new one.

I'm not talking about a cheap $50 base, I am talking about a really nice size $200 base (like the acid pool stage). Just curious if you have thought about doing that? Thanks.

MrYac
12-23-2012, 04:21 PM
not a bad idea, not for me, but the idea is cool that way instead of hoping your 2 favorites get picked for a vs piece you can make your own

Whirl Wind Boy
12-23-2012, 06:30 PM
The only way i could see there being a problem is not all of the characters have the same peg location.

s_paulik87
12-23-2012, 06:36 PM
Loric, this would be awesome! Imagine a full Living Forest base... Or a soul chamber base!:drooling:

MrYac
12-23-2012, 06:38 PM
The only way i could see there being a problem is not all of the characters have the same peg location.

potential soloution to that would be small revomeable sections of the base where different peg locations coule be places, kind of like a small puzzle section

Erihppas
12-23-2012, 10:12 PM
I don't see this coming to fruition. If this was going to work, I assume this should have been kept in mind from the beginning.

I think it would just look odd now.

ThomasMak0524
12-23-2012, 11:51 PM
I just hope the MK9 Sub-Zero base will be the complete opposite of the MK9 Scorpion. Lava vs Snow. such contrast.