PDA

View Full Version : Akuma Beads

Deadking92
01-23-2013, 04:47 PM
Hi everyone,
I recently purchased a regular akuma and I read up that there are custom beads or beads of different materials that are available for the piece. Would it be possible that any of you guys could help me out by telling me where to go or what to do to get the custom beads. While I dont have anybissues as of such with the current beads I just want somwthing better for the piece.

s_paulik87
01-23-2013, 04:49 PM
I just went to a craft store and bought some beads and replaced the wire with elastic. Looks good and was only $5 i put pics up in the collection thread

SARFARAZ
01-23-2013, 06:46 PM
I got mine from a fellow forum member and for free! Still appreciate it after all this time dude! ;)

Deadking92
01-23-2013, 07:09 PM
Do any of u guys know the size of the beads so possibly I might make them?
Or of u guys know any forum members who made them I dont mind paying them for it as my craft skills happen to be horrible.

s_paulik87
01-23-2013, 11:49 PM
Do any of u guys know the size of the beads so possibly I might make them?
Or of u guys know any forum members who made them I dont mind paying them for it as my craft skills happen to be horrible.

you don't need any "Crafting skills" trust me. I have negative skills when it comes to art or crafting and I made these. They came already finished all I had to do was replace the plastic wire with elastic.

On the Shin Akuma bust they are 1" beads. On the 1/4 statue they are most likely the next size down.

http://i1189.photobucket.com/albums/z421/s_paulik87/20121127_200741.jpg