PDA

View Full Version : ACTION COSTUMES from S. America, Review

streetjudge79
03-19-2013, 11:37 AM
I wanted to let you costume fans know about a guy to stay far away from. His name is Sebastian from Action Costumes in S. America. He sells Superman costumes on ebay. I recently purchased a superman top and cape from him for a 1/1 scale bust . I told him I wanted an accurate Reeve costume.I first bought it in December, and had very little communication from him and then no communication for two weeks. I complained to paypal and they refunded me. He then got back to me and said the costume was ready and he was on vacation. Ok, I bit and gave him the benefit of the doubt and resent the money. He charged me $ 250 for a half top and half cape and $ 45.00 to ship it in a flat envelope (the shipping cost was an overcharge but what the heck, how many guys make these costumes.) Well he sent a top that had the S shield way off center and a cape that was cheaply made.The shield was a crappy piece of felt, not sewn in as I expected from him when I told him it had to be 100 percent accurate. No pleats around the collar and rough edges. I told him I wanted my money back. He said to forget it and that I was a difficult customer. I filed a paypal claim against him. Paypal sided with him , which is fine. It wasn't a lot of money so I wasn't overly concerned. But this is his juvenile response to me showing what a really poor business he runs. Please stay FAR away from this guy. There are alternative costume makers I found for a Superman costume so go with them. Here is the email and a photo of how off the shield was.

To: Steve <caspid@aol.com>
Date: Tue, Mar 19, 2013 10:12 am
Money is back to us

In your face stupid bastard without talent!!!

http://i297.photobucket.com/albums/mm204/streetjudge79/Busts/file-1022.jpg

Alex655321
03-19-2013, 12:29 PM
Damn that is crooked :sly2:

Y3E
05-13-2013, 11:06 PM
Wow, that is bad.