PDA

View Full Version : Thank you Statue Forum!

ZKULPTOR
03-19-2013, 05:36 PM
Doh! so excited forgot to type "you" after "thank".... maybe if I had moderating powers ..hmmmmm:p

Had to start a new thread.
Thank you Rocket, Danny, and everyone!
We promise to take good care of this section!
-Erick

rhy
03-19-2013, 05:51 PM
PrototypeZ studios making moves...I hope more good fortune shines your way :)

nbr3bagshotrow
03-19-2013, 05:54 PM
Doh! so excited forgot to type "you" after "thank".... maybe if I had moderating powers ..hmmmmm:p

Had to start a new thread.
Thanks you Rocket, Danny, and everyone!
We promise to take good care of this section!
-Erick
Dont push your luck! Lol

Thanks for all the support!

ZKULPTOR
03-19-2013, 05:58 PM
Dont push your luck! Lol

Thanks for all the support!
Thank you sir! :)

Rocket
03-19-2013, 06:26 PM
Like Keith said Erick, thank YOU right back! You guys deserve this, now go conquer the world! :D

statuemonger
03-19-2013, 06:38 PM
Like Keith said Erick, thank YOU right back! You guys deserve this, now go conquer the world! :D

I think Prototypez really earned this and has put a bit of spark into this hobby for a decent amount of people. I am glad to see it is going well and that a buddy of mine is getting the attention he deserves for his paint slinging, not to mention some $$ for his hard work over the years. Keep up the great work Erick, here and in your other ventures. You are one of my favorite sculptors!!

A Fan,

John M.:jawd:

Artsta
03-19-2013, 06:47 PM
I responded in the other thread. But yeah, Prototype Z Studios in the hottest company in the business right now. First StatueForum, next up the world!

Andrew
03-19-2013, 06:56 PM
Thank you, Erick for getting me into kits with this Street Fighter line! I did about 2 days of research and today went out and bought everything I need to prep and assemble my kits up to the point of priming.

A little more research and shopping and I'll be ready for purchasing paints. I'm very excited to tackle my Sagat and Ryu when he ships. I was scared to try all of this on my own, but after educating myself a bit, I decided to go for it. :)

dark_spidey
03-19-2013, 07:01 PM
Thank you, Erick for getting me into kits with this Street Fighter line! I did about 2 days of research and today went out and bought everything I need to prep and assemble my kits up to the point of priming.

A little more research and shopping and I'll be ready for purchasing paints. I'm very excited to tackle my Sagat and Ryu when he ships. I was scared to try all of this on my own, but after educating myself a bit, I decided to go for it. :)

Same here :)

Your kits have actually given me the inspiration to give it a try!

Artsta
03-19-2013, 07:42 PM

Bought another Sagat, Andrew?

Meta Jon
03-19-2013, 08:04 PM

If your looking for airbrush paints I seriously recommend jesse321's garagekits paints
Very nice to use and they look great when sprayed

Andrew
03-19-2013, 08:28 PM
Bought another Sagat, Andrew?

Nah, my original. I asked Ed to ship it to me so I could attempt it. After much indecision, I decided I was missing out on the entire kit experience. It's like buying a coloring book and having someone fill in the drawings with crayons for you.

Since Erick and Jorge made the creation, I want the experience of bringing it to life. :)

If your looking for airbrush paints I seriously recommend jesse321's garagekits paints
Very nice to use and they look great when sprayed

Thanks, dude. Actually, his website is the one I've been focused on. I'm now trying to determine which airbrush and compressor to buy. But I think I'll be dropping my money on his stuff for sure.

Artsta
03-19-2013, 08:54 PM
Nah, my original. I asked Ed to ship it to me so I could attempt it. After much indecision, I decided I was missing out on the entire kit experience. It's like buying a coloring book and having someone fill in the drawings with crayons for you.

Since Erick and Jorge made the creation, I want the experience of bringing it to life. ! :)

Right on man! Can't wait to see how he turns out!

CKinSD
03-20-2013, 06:57 AM
Erick you and your team deserve this section on your own.

even though you went to rocket............... and not me..... lol

Vince-Vell
03-20-2013, 08:46 AM
Bout time they got their own section, need my Rose thread to stand out more!!!!

oh and gratz!!! :D

Luminous
03-20-2013, 11:32 AM

Uh oh... :confused2

ZKULPTOR
03-20-2013, 11:43 AM

Thanks Charles,
I just figured you'd be busy with so many women in your life :)

Liad
03-20-2013, 03:27 PM
Congrats on getting your own section! Had to update my bookmark :p

burningclaw
03-20-2013, 05:33 PM
Congrats! you guys deserve it!

God Bless!

CKinSD
03-21-2013, 06:40 AM
Thanks Charles,
I just figured you'd be busy with so many women in your life :)

smart ass.... I do like how you phrased it to sound like I am a player though :)
not just married with three daughters.. :doh!:

Rocket
03-21-2013, 07:02 AM
:laugh:

ZKULPTOR
03-21-2013, 10:26 AM
smart ass.... I do like how you phrased it to sound like I am a player though :)
Don't feel bad, I am a player too... 4 women aside from my wife :)

ZKULPTOR
03-21-2013, 10:27 AM
Thanks everyone!

nbr3bagshotrow
03-21-2013, 10:33 AM
Thanks everyone!

The checks are in the mail right?:D

ZKULPTOR
03-21-2013, 10:42 AM
The checks are in the mail right?:D

No check for you :)

nbr3bagshotrow
03-21-2013, 10:43 AM
No check for you :)

I change my vote!:D

Danny, put his section in the General Quarters section!:D

ZKULPTOR
03-21-2013, 10:46 AM
I change my vote!:D

Danny, put his section in the General Quarters section!:D

Doh! Check on its way!!!

CKinSD
03-21-2013, 11:44 AM
Don't feel bad, I am a player too... 4 women aside from my wife :)

I remember, we are both in the same boat. yours is just a bit deeper than mine.. :D

Kdawg59
03-21-2013, 03:14 PM

Hah... funny... you know you are a player big fella.

Erick... all the success in the world to you and your army of Neophytes...

ZKULPTOR
03-23-2013, 01:44 PM
Hah... funny... you know you are a player big fella.

Erick... all the success in the world to you and your army of Neophytes...
Thank you Keith!

ZKULPTOR
03-23-2013, 01:44 PM
I remember, we are both in the same boat. yours is just a bit deeper than mine.. :D
Lo I know!!!!!:D

JadeGiant
03-23-2013, 01:48 PM

I noticed that as well ... I guess I see where I rank:redface:

dao2
03-23-2013, 07:27 PM
There is too much fun in this thread.

Stop it :|

VaultMan
03-23-2013, 09:21 PM
This is very cool. Congrats E...

Now just dont let your power/uccess turn you evil... :thumbs2:

actionjackson83
03-23-2013, 10:30 PM
Much success to PrototypeZ very proud of you Erick, you've pretty much accomplished one of the goals you've set in the business. Keep interacting with us fans, and keep aiming to doing great things. Looking forward to 2nd batch of Ryu so I can order 3! lol...

iceprince_x
03-24-2013, 09:37 AM
Congratulations! And Best Wishes to your venture...looking forward with your new works

pearl thunder
03-24-2013, 12:15 PM
Congrats Erick!