PDA

View Full Version : PROTOTYPEZ STUDIOS Presents: Street Fighter's Cammy sneak!

Pages : [1] 2

ZKULPTOR
04-26-2013, 12:13 AM
Very rough.....
http://img402.imageshack.us/img402/2993/cammyanimefacewatermark.jpg (http://img402.imageshack.us/i/cammyanimefacewatermark.jpg/)

Liad
04-26-2013, 12:29 AM
So far it looks better than any Cammy figure i've seen, but I would love to see some things changed down the line ( there's a good chance that this is already in the works to be changed :p ):

- Tighten up those buns. From that angle it seems like she has a bit of a bubbly butt, which Cammy really doesn't have.
- Her cheeks look a bit too puffy
- she needs more muscle. this rough model really doesn't showcase her highly muscular tone.

Yep this is extremely nit-picky from a very rough model , but I want the perfect Cammy statue! - and this is already so close :p

Keep up the great work, so excited about this line!

Ryu
04-26-2013, 01:18 AM
Does her face have to be so anime? Btw, her breasts need to be a little smaller (I cant believe I said that). Her bum needs a lift and her neck seems a little long. I don't know, maybe it's because I play SF4 but her hands/fingers look small.

ZKULPTOR
04-26-2013, 01:38 AM
Does her face have to be so anime? Btw, her breasts need to be a little smaller (I cant believe I said that). Her bum needs a lift and her neck seems a little long. I don't know, maybe it's because I play SF4 but her hands/fingers look small.

Thanks for the feedback, yeah still very rough at this stage. You'll see what she turned into soon :)
Anime element should be present as that is the feeling you get from the art, this is more of an American/ Anime style hybrid though. Also Capcom likes anime features more than 100% American style so I was happy to take on the challenge ;)

s_paulik87
04-26-2013, 02:22 AM
Face is perfect, I love it hope you didnt change that. From her love handles down she looks really funky though, from behind she looks fat. I hope this turned out awesome because this is what I was waiting for from Prototypez! HYPE TRAIN!!!

Ryu
04-26-2013, 02:57 AM
Thanks for the feedback, yeah still very rough at this stage. You'll see what she turned into soon :)
Anime element should be present as that is the feeling you get from the art, this is more of an American/ Anime style hybrid though. Also Capcom likes anime features more than 100% American style so I was happy to take on the challenge ;)

I get it, though I was hoping for this face.
http://www.unikgamer.com/characters/face/cammy-white-567.jpg

dark_spidey
04-26-2013, 07:48 AM
Lovin' the face!

Vince-Vell
04-26-2013, 09:54 AM
looking damn good!

Shes got a smaller waist and longer legs, other then that its cammy!

Y3E
04-26-2013, 10:01 AM
Yes, looking forward to Cammy. Can't wait to see what you have planned for her, Erick.

Liad
04-26-2013, 10:02 AM
I get it, though I was hoping for this face.
http://www.unikgamer.com/characters/face/cammy-white-567.jpg

I was hoping for that face aswell, but it is still a possibility. She looks very bishoujo and innocent in the rough model, which is wrong. Cammy is battle-hardened ,and is always moody. Add these features to the face, and the rough model should come close to sf4 cammy.

burningclaw
04-26-2013, 10:07 AM
looking damn good!

Shes got a smaller waist and longer legs, other then that its cammy!

Yup, a little more sexier Hehe

Good Job Erick!

Andrew
04-26-2013, 10:16 AM
Glad to see the hype train moving again! Capcom and their freakin' NDA's and anal approval processes. :thumbsdow

Out of curiosity, when one has a license, is it time based? Did you pay 'X' amount of money for 'X' amount of time to put out your products with whatever characters were in the contract? I ask because it seems to me that if the contract is indeed time sensitive, then Capcom taking the ridiculous amount of time that they do to approve stuff is actually effecting you financially. But maybe the contract isn't like that.

Just wondering.

statuemonger
04-26-2013, 10:55 AM
You post a sneek and John F was not the first one to respond, you are slacking John...very disapointed, LOL. Looks great Erick, looking forward to seeing Ed's and John's paint up on these new additions.

John M.

Vince-Vell
04-26-2013, 11:07 AM
You post a sneek and John F was not the first one to respond, you are slacking John...very disapointed, LOL. Looks great Erick, looking forward to seeing Ed's and John's paint up on these new additions.

John M.

meh its cammy, im waiting on Rose and Dan!!! :buttrock:

statuemonger
04-26-2013, 11:15 AM
John,

Thats right it was Rose, I do not know how I forgot...you mentioned her about 1,000,000,000,000,000,000 times on some of the first thread created for this venture.

John M.

Artsta
04-26-2013, 11:42 AM
Lovin' the Cammy!! Face looks good to me, I to like the Anime/American style. It represents UDON's take on SF which is my favorite. Can't wait to see more!

dark_spidey
04-26-2013, 11:43 AM
Lovin' the Cammy!! Face looks good to me, I to like the Anime/American style. It represents UDON's take on SF which is my favorite. Can't wait to see more!

+1 :thumbs2:

ReplicantSavior
04-26-2013, 11:44 AM
I was hoping for a pure sculpt on Cammy. Hopefully for Chun Li. I don't think I've ever seen a finished CG sculpt from Erick Sosa. Maybe some here can post examples.

Right now, it's too soon to really comment on the sculpt. As he said it's very rough and not even posed yet. I don't really care about the Street Fighter version she's from so much as these are the best stylized versions of the characters. And so far Ryu and Sagat are awesome. But I guess she'll be in an action pose like the others. Maybe for the larger scale we'll get the victory poses. I'm still hoping for the Super Street Fighter 2 Turbo victory pose.

The best Cammy statue so far to me is this customized version originally from Kaiyodo and sculpted by Reflect/Mitsumasa Yoshizawa. A lot of people like the other version by the same sculptor released by Yamato.

I still have my fingers crossed for this one. Going by the Danger Room Psylocke I thought it would easily top the previous Cammy statues and tie or possibly top the upcoming one from Koto and Yamash!ta.

Also, I'm still tempted to get this 1942 Cammy T-shirt...

Artsta
04-26-2013, 11:49 AM
I don't think I've ever seen a finished CG sculpt from Erick Sosa. Maybe some here can post examples.

http://imageshack.us/a/img546/8968/sgatfinalapprovalready2.jpg

ReplicantSavior
04-26-2013, 11:57 AM
Oh Sagat was CG. Didn't know that! We're in the clear.

Ryu
04-26-2013, 05:07 PM
I was hoping for that face aswell, but it is still a possibility. She looks very bishoujo and innocent in the rough model, which is wrong. Cammy is battle-hardened ,and is always moody. Add these features to the face, and the rough model should come close to sf4 cammy.

I get Cammy has anime features and I'm fine with that but here she looks Asian. It's weird because the Asian characters (outside of fei,honda, chun li) Ryu and Sagat look like white guys in a different style. I just wanted something consistent from the games is all.

Artsta
04-26-2013, 05:16 PM
I get Cammy has anime features and I'm fine with that but here she looks Asian. It's weird because the Asian characters (outside of fei,honda, chun li) Ryu and Sagat look like white guys in a different style. I just wanted something consistent from the games is all.

She looks white to me. But hey this is just a rough. I'm sure the action pose is gonna scream insanity!!:eplus2:

statuemonger
04-26-2013, 05:36 PM
She looks white to me. But hey this is just a rough. I'm sure the action pose is gonna scream insanity!!:eplus2:

I think he is confusing asian with japanamie, looks very japanamie to me, in a good way.

John M.

Ryu
04-26-2013, 05:48 PM

Her facial bone structure, cheeks, chin are Asian but her eyes, which are Disney eyes. Something the Japanese having been doing since the 40's,which they started implementing because they were influenced by Walt Disney cartoons. I am sure the body will be refined and turn out well. I know Erick has the ability to make anything wonderful. Just the sudden art direction shifted which has me scratching my head.

Liad
04-26-2013, 07:40 PM
Her facial bone structure, cheeks, chin are Asian but her eyes, which are Disney eyes. Something the Japanese having been doing since the 40's,which they started implementing because they were influenced by Walt Disney cartoons. I am sure the body will be refined and turn out well. I know Erick has the ability to make anything wonderful. Just the sudden art direction shifted which has me scratching my head.

the japanese didn't copy disney when it comes to the eyes. Osamu Tezuka(aka the Godfather of manga) came up with that character template design because he wanted an easier way to have his charactrers emoting. It became extremely popular and have now become the norm for anime/manga characters.

rhy
04-26-2013, 07:44 PM
the japanese didn't copy disney when it comes to the eyes. Osamu Tezuka(aka the Godfather of manga) came up with that character template design because he wanted an easier way to have his charactrers emoting. It became extremely popular and have now become the norm for anime/manga characters.
:goodpost:
Good info, thanks!

Ryu
04-26-2013, 07:49 PM

his inspirations were Betty Boop and Walt Disney's Bambi and Mickey Mouse.

StatueHunter75
04-26-2013, 11:19 PM
Boots need to be a little higher also right? And definately tighten up that A$$ that one is way to saggy.

Liad
04-27-2013, 06:37 AM
his inspirations were Betty Boop and Walt Disney's Bambi and Mickey Mouse.

Yes, but please don't confuse inspiration with copying.

ZKULPTOR
04-27-2013, 02:36 PM
Nothing to scratch your head about :D there is consistency as these are all being done by one guy.
So now worries there.

ZKULPTOR
04-27-2013, 02:37 PM
Boots need to be a little higher also right? And definately tighten up that A$$ that one is way to saggy.
Yes, the boots were tweaked as was the body, like I said this was like a "sketch" very rough.. I am just showing it as to keep the hype alive :)

Artsta
04-27-2013, 02:44 PM
Yes, the boots were tweaked as was the body, like I said this was like a "sketch" very rough.. I am just showing it as to keep the hype alive :)

Can we get a blurry shot of Cam like you did with Ryu in the beginning?

Liad
04-27-2013, 06:07 PM

Would love to get continous sneaks of Cammy as her body is being updated!

Thank you for keeping us updated!

Vince-Vell
04-27-2013, 07:16 PM

SLACKER!!! :stick:

ZKULPTOR
05-21-2013, 07:04 PM
http://img812.imageshack.us/img812/9440/cammyrefinedonosanwater.jpg (http://img812.imageshack.us/i/cammyrefinedonosanwater.jpg/)
http://img5.imageshack.us/img5/4369/cammyfacecloseuponosanw.jpg (http://img5.imageshack.us/i/cammyfacecloseuponosanw.jpg/)

Vince-Vell
05-21-2013, 07:28 PM
looking damn good!

The thing that jumped out at me right away is she needs to be more toned with muscles. Seems to plain atm.

ZKULPTOR
05-21-2013, 07:39 PM
looking damn good!

The thing that jumped out at me right away is she needs to be more toned with muscles. Seems to plain atm.
I see what you are saying but I am going for a more Japanese approach versus an American look.

dark_spidey
05-21-2013, 07:58 PM
I dig the Japanese anime approach but I agree with John, she needs a little more muscle definition

Andrew
05-21-2013, 08:06 PM
I think one thing to keep in mind is that the digital WIP is just her standing there in a very basic standing pose.

When it's all said and done, her finished dynamic pose, plus full paint up is going to portray a much more satisfying picture. Especially when the camoflauge paint is applied to the legs.

Luminous
05-21-2013, 08:12 PM
There is something off about her legs. It could be the upper rings on her boots. It seems like they could be creating the illusion that she doesn't have much definition on her legs. As your eyes follow the legs down, the legs begin to curve inwards after the calves, then are abruptly bought back out by those rings.

Not saying they don't belong there, but are they normally that big and distracting?

rhy
05-21-2013, 08:22 PM
Will her face be scarred

ReplicantSavior
05-21-2013, 08:52 PM
I see what you are saying but I am going for a more Japanese approach versus an American look.

That's cool. Are you using the Super Street Fighter II Turbo intro as reference?

Vince-Vell
05-21-2013, 09:13 PM

Bah SF4 version is where the money is! :D

Ryu
05-21-2013, 09:25 PM
Bah SF4 version is where the money is! :D

https://encrypted-tbn2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTXoucfU-plccEvpR26E3wPFORjRvozYzAodVb85O-CpwFW5iGD

ZKULPTOR
05-21-2013, 09:29 PM
There is something off about her legs. It could be the upper rings on her boots. It seems like they could be creating the illusion that she doesn't have much definition on her legs. As your eyes follow the legs down, the legs begin to curve inwards after the calves, then are abruptly bought back out by those rings.

Not saying they don't belong there, but are they normally that big and distracting?
Agreed but this is just a peek, not the final piece ;)

Vince-Vell
05-21-2013, 09:31 PM
https://encrypted-tbn2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTXoucfU-plccEvpR26E3wPFORjRvozYzAodVb85O-CpwFW5iGD

http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c280/Vance258/83301694_zps5335de5f.gif (http://s29.photobucket.com/user/Vance258/media/83301694_zps5335de5f.gif.html)

Luminous
05-21-2013, 09:32 PM
Agreed but this is just a peek, not the final piece ;)

Oh I know. Just wanted to share my thoughts for your consideration. Seems like you're way ahead of me anyway. Can't wait to see the final result. :thumbs2:

ZKULPTOR
05-21-2013, 09:37 PM
Oh I know. Just wanted to share my thoughts for your consideration. Seems like you're way ahead of me anyway. Can't wait to see the final result. :thumbs2:
Nah it cool I appreciate the feedback, but yeah she is more advanced, and yes a bit more defined muscle wise but not too much. :)

Vince-Vell
05-21-2013, 09:42 PM
Nah it cool I appreciate the feedback

I got lots for when you do rose..

MUA hauauhauhhauuhauahuaauhauha :D

actionjackson83
05-21-2013, 09:49 PM

Could also be that her butt needs a lift, to give her thighs more appearance of length and lean so she doesn't look as stubby.

Andrew
05-21-2013, 10:05 PM

http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c280/Vance258/83301694_zps5335de5f.gif (http://s29.photobucket.com/user/Vance258/media/83301694_zps5335de5f.gif.html)

:hilarious:

BarrelCannon
05-21-2013, 10:29 PM
Loving it so far. I always see her as a lean character so I'm fine with the lack of muscle definition in your sculpt. I'm liking the face look, it's reminding me a bit of the alpha cammy with the way her eyes are.

I'm hoping to modify her bracers to look like the ones she wears in alpha (that is if you don't provide it as a bonus instead of a bonus portrait:))

Jiggeh
05-23-2013, 06:32 PM
Aside from the absurd giraffe neck (seriously, it looks about 6 inches too long), I think her body looks fine. She could be a little more ripped but even as-is I think it falls well within the frame of what she should look like.

I wish I could say the same for her face, though. :( To be honest I don't like it much at all. Her eyes look pretty good, I do like the intense expression, but her nose looks a little odd... and the super pinched mouth kind of kills it for me.

Hrm, as I keep looking at it I kind of feel like I'm getting increasingly mixed feelings about it. I actually kind of like how the face looks from the angle in the last face close-up, while from some of the other angles (especially the profile view) she looks really off. The giraffe neck and the beret sitting so low on her forehead kind of throw things off too.

All in all I'm not completely happy with her face, but it's certainly not beyond saving. I would hope there are some improvements made but nevertheless I am very excited to see the final sculpt. :)

ZKULPTOR
05-23-2013, 07:07 PM
Aside from the absurd giraffe neck (seriously, it looks about 6 inches too long), I think her body looks fine. She could be a little more ripped but even as-is I think it falls well within the frame of what she should look like.

I wish I could say the same for her face, though. :( To be honest I don't like it much at all. Her eyes look pretty good, I do like the intense expression, but her nose looks a little odd... and the super pinched mouth kind of kills it for me.

Hrm, as I keep looking at it I kind of feel like I'm getting increasingly mixed feelings about it. I actually kind of like how the face looks from the angle in the last face close-up, while from some of the other angles (especially the profile view) she looks really off. The giraffe neck and the beret sitting so low on her forehead kind of throw things off too.

All in all I'm not completely happy with her face, but it's certainly not beyond saving. I would hope there are some improvements made but nevertheless I am very excited to see the final sculpt. :)

Giraffe neck lol! Yeah no worries all of that is being addressed. :)

Jiggeh
05-24-2013, 10:00 AM
For what it's worth, I've seen worse looking sculpts go into production, so you never know :D

I'm glad to hear issues are being addressed and again, very much looking forward to seeing the final sculpt. Cammy is my favourite character so I can't wait to see what the finished product will look like. :)

Artsta
05-24-2013, 10:29 AM
For what it's worth, I've seen worse looking sculpts go into production, so you never know :D

I'm glad to hear issues are being addressed and again, very much looking forward to seeing the final sculpt. Cammy is my favourite character so I can't wait to see what the finished product will look like. :)

This isn't even the sculpt. This is the 3D Body Model before being posed. I'm sure it'll turn out fine.

Andrew
05-24-2013, 12:03 PM
This is exactly why putting out digital concept WIPs is a bad idea. It seems a lot of people can't understand that what is shown here will look nothing like the finished product. It's literally just a simple idea of the character's figure.

By the time the finished sculpt is done, this WIP will be laughable. All one has to do is look at Blanka, Ryu, and Sagat to know that Cammy is in good hands. :buttrock:

ReplicantSavior
05-24-2013, 03:12 PM
I would be surprised if this Work in Progress is even at 50% right now. People are way too harsh on it. Just look at the final Sagat 3D sculpt and compare it to Cammy.

Jiggeh
05-24-2013, 04:52 PM
Of course it's not finished, but I can only base my critiques on what I'm being shown. I don't understand the line of thinking that it's pointless to offer critique on work-in-progress pictures - as far as I'm concerned it's far less constructive to say "oh this isn't done yet, so instead of offering opinions I'll put blind faith into it being perfect by the time it's finished". When the sculpt is final it is pretty much by definition impossible to give feedback so I don't see what's wrong about doing so while there's still a point to it. I have faith that the sculpt will look better when it's finished, but I don't see that and offering critique as mutually exclusive standpoints.

I'm not demanding anything, nor do I see my opinion as fact or anything like that. But if Erick and ProtoZ are willing to communicate and listen to fans, I'm more than happy to share my honest opinion. :)

ZKULPTOR
05-24-2013, 06:18 PM
Of course it's not finished, but I can only base my critiques on what I'm being shown. I don't understand the line of thinking that it's pointless to offer critique on work-in-progress pictures - as far as I'm concerned it's far less constructive to say "oh this isn't done yet, so instead of offering opinions I'll put blind faith into it being perfect by the time it's finished". When the sculpt is final it is pretty much by definition impossible to give feedback so I don't see what's wrong about doing so while there's still a point to it. I have faith that the sculpt will look better when it's finished, but I don't see that and offering critique as mutually exclusive standpoints.

I'm not demanding anything, nor do I see my opinion as fact or anything like that. But if Erick and ProtoZ are willing to communicate and listen to fans, I'm more than happy to share my honest opinion. :)
Thank for your feedback. However let me explain a bit about the process. Capcom always has the final say, they want their product to be a bit more in harmony with the original designs etc., they have been kind enough to trust me in creating a hybrid of styles sort of speak. I promise the final product will look good, as I am working hand in hand with Capcom to get you stuff that will one day transcend just model kits;) so this is a big deal for us at Prototypez, we thank you for being so cool and for your honest opinions, as you know we always try to listen :).... oh you will see how much we listen... come Comic Con... you will see what I mean I am giddy like a little nerd that I am....lol :)
Thank you all and a very happy Memorial day weekend to all :)

-Erick

ReplicantSavior
05-24-2013, 08:23 PM
I don't understand the line of thinking that it's pointless to offer critique on work-in-progress pictures - as far as I'm concerned it's far less constructive to say "oh this isn't done yet, so instead of offering opinions I'll put blind faith into it being perfect by the time it's finished".

But the thing is offering opinion so early is like telling Jim Lee something is off when he's doing an early rough sketch to get the feel for a pose. Or playing a videogame when the levels aren't complete, the characters aren't fully rendered, and the gameplay not fully added in. It's kind of pointless. At least to me.

And it's not blind faith. Look at Sagat from the 3D sculpt. Best Sagat statue to date. Look at Ryu from the pure sculpt. Best Ryu statue to date. The list goes on of popular characters that Erick has made definitive versions of. You can't possibly think that this Cammy won't equal or top the coming Yamash!ta version from Koto.

rhy
05-24-2013, 10:59 PM
^ how cool is he....hope u have a good one to boss

rhy
05-24-2013, 11:00 PM
Thank for your feedback. However let me explain a bit about the process. Capcom always has the final say, they want their product to be a bit more in harmony with the original designs etc., they have been kind enough to trust me in creating a hybrid of styles sort of speak. I promise the final product will look good, as I am working hand in hand with Capcom to get you stuff that will one day transcend just model kits;) so this is a big deal for us at Prototypez, we thank you for being so cool and for your honest opinions, as you know we always try to listen :).... oh you will see how much we listen... come Comic Con... you will see what I mean I am giddy like a little nerd that I am....lol :)
Thank you all and a very happy Memorial day weekend to all :)

-Erick
^how cool is he...hope u have a good one to boss.

Larry
05-25-2013, 01:24 AM
Erick takes criticism like a champ.

I guess that's why you're as good as you are, at what you do.

rhy
05-25-2013, 04:45 AM
Erick takes criticism like a champ.

I guess that's why you're as good as you are, at what you do.
QFT (Quoted For Truth)

It's impressive (and refreshing) to see a sculptor of his stature practice humility over self rightousness when faced w/ criticism.

ZKULPTOR
06-07-2013, 08:21 PM
Small sneak!
http://img805.imageshack.us/img805/2439/cammyfullbodysubmission.jpg (http://img805.imageshack.us/i/cammyfullbodysubmission.jpg/)
http://img824.imageshack.us/img824/5227/cammysubmissionnoposefo.jpg (http://img824.imageshack.us/i/cammysubmissionnoposefo.jpg/)

Andrew
06-07-2013, 09:16 PM
Give us a sneak of the pose, man. :)

ZKULPTOR
06-07-2013, 09:19 PM
Give us a sneak of the pose, man. :)
Will do soon :)

Luminous
06-07-2013, 09:45 PM
Those are some great improvements. Nicely done.

actionjackson83
06-08-2013, 12:11 AM
nice updates the small tweaks really make a difference as I do side by side comparisons. I like that there's more muscle definition and I definitely approve of the face tweaks. Also fixed the cankle issue in the boots which made her legs looks leaner. Still think she needs slightly more junk in the trunk or a butt lift as that part still looks a little droopy still :).
Sorta like this...
http://cdn1.shareitfitness.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/08/bestbuttexercises.jpg

Great job so far Erick!

built2shred
06-08-2013, 01:34 AM
I like that you gave her more realistic size breasts... Gives her more of an athletic look then a porn star one.

Where can you order statues from Prototypez ?

Artsta
06-08-2013, 01:45 AM
I like that you gave her more realistic size breasts... Gives her more of an athletic look then a porn star one.

Where can you order statues from Prototypez ?

Http://www.PrototypeZStudios.com

redhulk27
06-08-2013, 01:52 AM
I can't wait to see the preview of how the kit will actually be. Is there a time frame when Cammy will be avaiable for order?

dark_spidey
06-08-2013, 06:10 AM
Isn't her head too small? I think the shoulders are a bit too wide.

I agree with the earlier butt comment.

But I love the face, Erick. Anime look fits Cammy perfectly. Looking forward to the first female character of this line!

Liad
06-08-2013, 10:17 AM
Wow, the revisions really made her look great! Made her alot more athletic while still keeping her skinny figure. Just like actionjackson said - Give her a butt lift, her butt is pretty flabby.

Quick question: will she be cast straight from her 3d sculpt, or will she be reworked in wax later?

duke fleed
06-08-2013, 11:00 AM
Come on abandon this one and start working on E' Honda

ZKULPTOR
06-08-2013, 11:02 AM

:eplus2::eplus2::eplus2:

redhulk27
06-08-2013, 11:35 AM

:battherapy:

ZKULPTOR
06-08-2013, 12:48 PM
:battherapy:

;)

actionjackson83
06-08-2013, 01:31 PM
Forget E. Honda I wanna see Balrog in all his muscular glory!

Artsta
06-08-2013, 01:34 PM
Forget E. Honda I wanna see Balrog in all his muscular glory!

I agree. Gigaton freakin' punch! I'm hoping after Cammy he comes out.

built2shred
06-09-2013, 01:40 AM
Curious do you just offer kits or do you provided painted versions also? I would love to buy Cammy when you finish her but I'm no painter..

Andrew
06-09-2013, 02:23 AM
Curious do you just offer kits or do you provided painted versions also? I would love to buy Cammy when you finish her but I'm no painter..

The license is currently for the unassembled and unpainted kits only. You'd have to find a painter, but there are a lot on this forum that you can contact to take care of you.

http://www.statueforum.com/showthread.php?t=74025

Jiggeh
06-09-2013, 07:00 AM
Definitely an improvement! ^^

I agree that her butt could use a bit of a lift, and that her head looks small though... neck still looks long too :P
She looks a bit on the tall side as well, but I guess that's just a natural consequence of her head being small, giving her overall proportions that impression.

In any event I think she's looking good on the whole, and I'm definitely more confident about the finished product. :)

ReplicantSavior
06-09-2013, 12:30 PM
I guess Cammy is close to finished going by the image title. This whole progression thing is interesting. I can't wait to see how much more happens with the posing and facial expression.

Liad
06-09-2013, 07:02 PM
I guess Cammy is close to finished going by the image title. This whole progression thing is interesting. I can't wait to see how much more happens with the posing and facial expression.

If that turns out to be the finished model, i'm not buying her. Needs to A) fix the butt, and B) add muscle definition on the back for me to be interested. unless i'm looking at it wrong - her back is completely flat. Overall it's fantastic, but we all know why Cammy is so popular~

ReplicantSavior
06-10-2013, 12:28 PM
If that turns out to be the finished model, i'm not buying her. Needs to A) fix the butt, and B) add muscle definition on the back for me to be interested. unless i'm looking at it wrong - her back is completely flat. Overall it's fantastic, but we all know why Cammy is so popular~

I'm thinking that if this is a finished model that more, I guess firming up, happens during the pose and expression phase.

ZKULPTOR
06-11-2013, 09:25 AM
This is not final :) it will be final when you see the wax sculpt ;)

dark_spidey
06-11-2013, 09:29 AM
This is not final :) it will be final when you see the wax sculpt ;)

:buttrock:

mrslick32
07-01-2013, 08:16 PM
I like the muscle definition and firmer (smaller) breasts to give her the athletic look. However, I agree with the members who said that her butt could use an additional lift. I doesn't seem to be in proportion to the rest of her body based on the side view of the latest preview pics.

mrslick32
07-01-2013, 08:18 PM
That being said, this looks great so far! :)

ReplicantSavior
07-01-2013, 10:22 PM
I guess Cammy's up next after Ken. Probably both will be at SDCC in a few weeks. Can't wait to see them!

mrslick32
07-01-2013, 11:04 PM
Erick said on the Ken thread that they're making 2 big announcements during SDCC. I hope that Cammy is one of them.

ReplicantSavior
07-02-2013, 12:00 AM
Erick said on the Ken thread that they're making 2 big announcements during SDCC. I hope that Cammy is one of them.

Well, it can't be Cammy since we already know about her. I assume announcements will be something new. We know Chun Li is after Cammy too.

THE_BEAST
07-02-2013, 12:48 AM
I think one of them will be their bust line

Andrew
07-02-2013, 02:03 AM
Well, it can't be Cammy since we already know about her. We know Chun Li is after Cammy too.

I think one of them will be their bust line

:rimshot:

mrslick32
07-02-2013, 10:02 PM
Well, it can't be Cammy since we already know about her. I assume announcements will be something new. We know Chun Li is after Cammy too.

I don't mind at all if it's Chun Li. I'm looking forward to seeing how she'll look.:)

ReplicantSavior
07-07-2013, 04:53 PM
I don't mind at all if it's Chun Li. I'm looking forward to seeing how she'll look.:)

Same here. Going by Erick's Psylocke, I think this will be the best Chun Li. I think he or one of the Prototypez people said she was going to be doing her lightning kick. With multiple clear legs to give the look of motion similar to the Bowen Thor statue with him swinging his hammer.

mrslick32
07-08-2013, 09:20 PM
If they do it right this will look great!

s_paulik87
08-19-2013, 07:36 PM
Any news on this?

krec99
08-31-2013, 10:02 AM
hoping this line is doing well to warrant more kits .

moonmonkey
09-04-2013, 03:43 PM
i agree hope all is well

would hate to see things come to a halt

ZKULPTOR
09-04-2013, 03:45 PM
Hi guys,
We are still finessing her.
Images soon :)

dark_spidey
09-04-2013, 04:23 PM
Hi guys,

Cool :)

krec99
09-04-2013, 05:00 PM
Hi guys,

Awesome to hear.

ReplicantSavior
09-04-2013, 07:11 PM
Hi guys,

Can't wait. Perhaps soon is tonight. I hope the "finessing" is the hands on sculpt touch ups.

I'm a bit disappointed in the Koto Chun Li. So I can't wait to see this Cammy and Chun Li.

krec99
09-05-2013, 09:03 AM
just curious of what the pose is since all the pieces showcase them doing there moves .

Will this be some

http://fc08.deviantart.net/fs71/i/2011/290/2/a/cammy___special_move___by_takitasan-d4d6lgm.jpg

http://fc03.deviantart.net/fs15/f/2007/105/a/3/Cammy__s_new_move_by_saturn0729.jpg

moonmonkey
09-05-2013, 05:45 PM
Hi guys,

sweet erick!!! :)

mrslick32
09-06-2013, 09:26 PM
Can't wait Erick! :)

kikoken
09-14-2013, 06:17 PM
Only just seen this thread... Amazing work and amazing to see the progress from the first designs. Glad that the face and forehead got fixed! Can't wait to see the pose now!

s_paulik87
09-22-2013, 01:08 PM
???

exar
10-07-2013, 06:24 AM
Any news ?

s_paulik87
12-02-2013, 03:25 AM
:tumblew:

kikoken
12-02-2013, 03:21 PM
..?!

ProtoStudios
12-02-2013, 04:19 PM
when its quiet, that can only mean there's a teaser just around the corner....:)

ProtoStudios
12-02-2013, 04:24 PM
We've already decided way way back that this testosterone driven line needed a dash of sexy, and Cammy was the IT girl. Erick has her posed and working out the fine details with his magic, then be submitted for approvals.

We just wanted to space out the releases between Ken and her, so crossing fingers, we'll end 2013 with Cammy.

photocit09
12-02-2013, 07:26 PM
We've already decided way way back that this testosterone driven line needed a dash of sexy, and Cammy was the IT girl. Erick has her posed and working out the fine details with his magic, then be submitted for approvals.

We just wanted to space out the releases between Ken and her, so crossing fingers, we'll end 2013 with Cammy.

So we can expect Cammy to be next in line after Ken and possibly be able to order before 2013 ends?

It will be fantastic if that happens!

ReplicantSavior
12-03-2013, 01:53 PM
I can't wait for the preview. That should be a good way to end the year.

ZKULPTOR
12-03-2013, 03:25 PM
I can't wait for the preview. That should be a good way to end the year.

Thank you and happy to oblige :)

moonmonkey
12-03-2013, 04:46 PM
awesome!

s_paulik87
12-12-2013, 01:34 AM
soooooooooossssssssssssaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!

I wanna see Cammy! =p

exar
12-17-2013, 05:54 AM
Where is Cammy !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:)

photocit09
12-18-2013, 08:00 PM
So when are we going to have a sneak preview of cammy?

Hearsey that it will be by this year? Can't wait..

ZKULPTOR
12-18-2013, 08:20 PM
So when are we going to have a sneak preview of cammy?

Hearsey that it will be by this year? Can't wait..
Yup, still working on her :)

photocit09
12-18-2013, 10:20 PM
Yup, still working on her :)

:crazy:

Looking forward to it!

Jiggeh
12-19-2013, 10:40 AM
Dammit... every time I see this thread bumped I get excited before my hopes are crushed once again, lol

Well, it should be less than two weeks of that left, at least :)

krec99
12-19-2013, 11:33 AM
Are we really going to get a sneak before the end of the year?

exar
12-26-2013, 09:51 AM
End of the year is coming !
Cammy where are you !!!

This is THE kit I'm waiting for since the licence as been announced ! :)

photocit09
12-26-2013, 12:26 PM
Counting down to cammy...hopefully in 2013!

ReplicantSavior
12-30-2013, 03:57 PM
Today or tomorrow I guess?

ZKULPTOR
12-30-2013, 04:10 PM
Today or tomorrow I guess?
Sorry guys,
Should be able to show mid January :)
Please don't kill me :)

actionjackson83
12-30-2013, 04:12 PM
Can we get a stick figure sketch of the pose concept in the meantime? =)

Kadmos777
12-30-2013, 04:47 PM
http://hyperallergic.wpengine.netdna-cdn.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/03/Guns-don8217t-kill-people.-Animated-gifs-kill-people.gif

exar
12-30-2013, 05:56 PM
Nooooooooooooo !!!!!!!!!!!
Ok see you mid jan :(

photocit09
12-30-2013, 07:18 PM
Sorry guys,

When you show in mid January, does that include PO for us as well or just a sneak preview?

Can't wait to PO cammy man!!

ReplicantSavior
12-31-2013, 02:12 PM
Sorry guys,

No rush. Koto still hasn't shown the final base of their version anyway.

Vince-Vell
01-06-2014, 11:22 PM
Just sneak a hand or leg or something!

s_paulik87
01-07-2014, 03:38 AM
I'd prefer the ass

Liad
01-07-2014, 05:11 AM
I know what i'd like a sneak of :drooling:

In all seriousness, I am really excited about seeing the final version. There's a couple of things I am on the fence about with this statue. If all those things have been addressed and the pose is great, I am 100% on board with this kit.

aaron_mag
01-08-2014, 03:35 AM
If Cammy is showing her sleek muscular build and in a cool action pose it is insta-buy for me. I'd prefer that over a tease type pose... :)

exar
01-08-2014, 06:06 AM
There's nothing shown about cammy till august :(
Erick have restrictions from Capcom ?

Sshe'll be in fighting pose like the other of the line ?

Artsta
01-08-2014, 01:59 PM
There's nothing shown about cammy till august :(
Erick have restrictions from Capcom ?

Sshe'll be in fighting pose like the other of the line ?

She'll get shown in by atleast the end of February.

And yes he said all the 1/6 Statues will be in dynamic action poses.

EvilRyu14
01-08-2014, 10:28 PM
I bet she'll be doing a Cannon Strike!

exar
01-13-2014, 03:52 PM
mid jan is now in 2 days !
so ? :praying:

photocit09
01-13-2014, 07:05 PM
Cannon strike pose will be iconic!

krec99
01-14-2014, 09:45 PM
Don't look forward to it it will be delayed again .

Artsta
01-15-2014, 12:08 PM
I don't wish to see a teaser anyways. I wanna see her fully colored and that the pre-order is like a week away. Seeing teasers like I did for Ryu and Ken and not getting to order for like 4-5 months is torture...

Liad
01-15-2014, 12:51 PM
I would like a preview far enough away from the pre-order so that our thoughts & concerns can be considered. That's what happened with Ryu's Fireball & Sagat's second head (That's top-notch customer service right there). It's very rewarding to be part of a community where your concerns are heard by PTZ directly.

Artsta
01-15-2014, 12:54 PM
I would like a preview far enough away from the pre-order so that our thoughts & concerns can be considered. That's what happened with Ryu's Fireball & Sagat's second head (That's top-notch customer service right there). It's very rewarding to be part of a community where your concerns are heard by PTZ directly.

Ya know good point. I had actually forgotten about those things.

Liad
01-21-2014, 08:03 PM
where's that Cammy! we've been waiting for too long here :(

exar
01-22-2014, 03:24 AM
Is there someone from PTZ who read this topic :(
Mid jan was one week ago now.
Tell something, I don't know. Capcom doesn't want you to show more preview ? You are not satisfied with what you did ?

ZKULPTOR
01-23-2014, 06:28 PM
Is there someone from PTZ who read this topic :(
Mid jan was one week ago now.
Tell something, I don't know. Capcom doesn't want you to show more preview ? You are not satisfied with what you did ?
Hi guys, some issues arose with the 3D print. We are adjusting the scale and also adjusting some revisions.
Please be patient it will be worth it I promise.

Liad
01-23-2014, 08:38 PM
Hi guys, some issues arose with the 3D print. We are adjusting the scale and also adjusting some revisions.

Thanks for the update. any ETA on when you can show it?

exar
01-24-2014, 03:17 AM
Thanks for update :)

kikoken
01-24-2014, 07:39 AM
any sketch previews? while we wait patiently? :)

ZKULPTOR
01-27-2014, 10:06 PM
any sketch previews? while we wait patiently? :)
Sorry man. Until we get her fixed I won't be ble to show much.
I assure you I will do my best to make it worth your patience.

kikoken
01-28-2014, 07:22 AM
no worries :)

ReplicantSavior
02-01-2014, 05:16 PM
I hope she gets that stone bridge from her SSF2 stage as the base.

photocit09
02-07-2014, 09:54 AM

Will Cammy be revealed this month (Feb)? The wait is killing me!!

ZKULPTOR
02-07-2014, 04:09 PM
We are adjusting the issues as fast as possible.
We hope you will think she is the best representation of Cammy in our scale.
Thank you for your patience.

ZKULPTOR
02-07-2014, 04:19 PM
http://hyperallergic.wpengine.netdna-cdn.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/03/Guns-don8217t-kill-people.-Animated-gifs-kill-people.gif
:bawling::hilarious::thumbs2:

exar
02-18-2014, 12:54 PM
Is she fixed now :-D
Too much news about DC not enough about SF line :)

photocit09
02-21-2014, 07:35 AM
Eric, will cammy be revealed in March? The wait without any update is simply torturous man...

duke fleed
02-23-2014, 01:20 PM
Is Cammy the last of the SF line.....

Artsta
02-23-2014, 02:51 PM

No. Guile and Akuma are next. Just need to be patient guys. They'll all get done even if it takes 3-4yrs. Seems like we get approx. 4 kits a year. (Did Ken drop this year? If so then we get 3 kits a year). Do expect Cammy, Guile, and Akuma.

krec99
02-23-2014, 09:56 PM

mostly likely due to the DC LICENSE .

photocit09
02-23-2014, 10:45 PM
No. Guile and Akuma are next. Just need to be patient guys. They'll all get done even if it takes 3-4yrs. Seems like we get approx. 4 kits a year. (Did Ken drop this year? If so then we get 3 kits a year). Do expect Cammy, Guile, and Akuma.

Ken was released last year Dec so I think 3 kits per year for SF line seems like a good estimate.. especially so when new DC line joins in the party as well this year.

So long as the quality of the kits is good, I think it will be worth the wait for all us SF fans!

ZKULPTOR
02-25-2014, 05:42 PM
mostly likely due to the DC LICENSE .
Hi guys,
No, Capcom just confirmed a few days back that we are good to go legally with more stuff.
If anything you guys need to start saving or getting a second job lol!
I am currently working on Cammy tweaks, Fei Long, Akuma, Guile.

Rquiem
02-25-2014, 06:21 PM
Hi guys,
No, Capcom just confirmed a few days back that we are good to go legally with more stuff.

Good to hear Erick, but...

You could post a sneak pictures to say, ease our minds? :rolleyes2

Vince-Vell
02-25-2014, 06:34 PM
Hi guys,

*cough*....rose......*Cough*.......:waa:

photocit09
02-25-2014, 07:07 PM
Hi guys,

Oh yeah man! Fei Long is coming soon, glad to hear that! :laugh:

OGURATZ
02-25-2014, 07:39 PM
Hi guys,

Fei Long!!! Please let it be in that order.

ZKULPTOR
02-25-2014, 07:57 PM
Good to hear Erick, but...

You could post a sneak pictures to say, ease our minds? :rolleyes2
Will do my best, we had to change a lot in terms of scale...big problem :(

photocit09
02-25-2014, 08:21 PM
Can I assume that cammy, Fei Long, akuma & guile are the only 4 kits for SF coming out this year? Or will there be more considering there's DC line..

Need to start saving for my SF line ..

duke fleed
02-26-2014, 01:39 AM
No please don't change the scale....

exar
02-26-2014, 06:14 AM
Yes Fei long !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
He is the one I'm waiting for with Cammy :)

Need Yun, Yang, Gen & Chun-li to complete all the chinese fighter !

photocit09
02-26-2014, 07:48 AM
I just need all SF2 fighters to be made 1st before releasing 3rd strike & SF4 characters...

Think it will be awesome if all are displayed together! Should not be too far away so long as we are getting 3 to 4 kits per year. But first, bring on Cammy 1st!! Cannon strike!

Jiggeh
02-28-2014, 08:19 PM
The lack of updates is a little frustrating but it's of course very encouraging to hear that things are moving forward. Still very much looking forward to seeing how Cammy will turn out.

With Fei Long and Guile apparently in the pipeline, where does that leave Chun-Li? Earlier reports seemed to indicate she and Cammy would be following Ken/Akuma, I'm curious if that's not the case anymore...

duke fleed
03-10-2014, 01:39 AM
Do you plan to do e.honda?

photocit09
03-15-2014, 03:24 AM
It's mid March and there is no sight of Cammy yet...when are we gonna see it?

Gyro Zeppeli
03-15-2014, 02:39 PM
Do you plan to do e.honda?

I'm more curious if they still plan to do Cammy :eplus2:

exar
03-15-2014, 04:40 PM
Scale problem are still not fixed ?

Remember Me?
03-21-2014, 12:54 PM
Update?

Drahmin
04-10-2014, 04:23 PM
What happened? Did Cammy get canceled?

ZKULPTOR
04-10-2014, 04:39 PM
What happened? Did Cammy get canceled?
No, she just got completely changed into a different pose.
Same for Akuma, and Guile.

OGURATZ
04-10-2014, 05:23 PM
No, she just got completely changed into a different pose.
Same for Akuma, and Guile.

Whoa! Are you at liberty to show us the unapproved poses? I'm very curious.

Liad
04-10-2014, 05:26 PM
What was the original pose? The only one I know the pose of was Akuma's, which was pretty cool.

duke fleed
04-11-2014, 01:05 AM
Happy to see you continue the line can't wait to see more

exar
04-11-2014, 02:31 PM
damn.... I thought there were an update with pictures....

so we need to wait for again couple of months :inquisiti

Gyro Zeppeli
04-28-2014, 01:12 PM
It would be nice to at least see what she had looked like.

s_paulik87
05-05-2014, 12:16 AM
Has the hype died? Haven't seen many updates on people's paint ups besides John and spidey. Also wondering when the heck we are gonna see Cammy! =D

LOOP-DOG
05-05-2014, 01:49 AM
Nope! Hype is still very much alive! (Atleast for me). These kits are amazing to say the least. Working on Ken and Blanka & will post pics soon. Am also excited to see Cammy and the others that Erick is working on :)

s_paulik87
05-05-2014, 02:29 AM
Make sure to post pics!

dark_spidey
05-05-2014, 04:35 AM
Considering how many kits I'm working on right now, I'd say is still very much there!

Come on, Cammy, show yourself!!

moonmonkey
05-05-2014, 03:23 PM
im still in awe by these kits theyre just perfect im currently painting a sagat and ryu and im thinking about getting another one of each soon .. the hype is still very much alive

ZKULPTOR
05-05-2014, 04:58 PM
Has the hype died? Haven't seen many updates on people's paint ups besides John and spidey. Also wondering when the heck we are gonna see Cammy! =D
Apologies, we are working real hard to bring you a bunch of cool new kits. Cammy is next, then Fei, Akuma, E.Honda, Guile.

ZKULPTOR
05-05-2014, 05:08 PM
Apologies, we are working real hard to bring you a bunch of cool new kits. Cammy is next, then Fei, Akuma, E.Honda, Guile.

exar
05-05-2014, 05:14 PM
Cammy & Fei, great, hope you won't have anymore problem and will be able to post some pictures soon :(

OGURATZ
05-05-2014, 06:28 PM
Great news! I'm most excited to see what you've done with Fei and Honda since nobody's done them yet.

OGURATZ
05-05-2014, 06:37 PM
By the way Mr. Sosa, are you at liberty to show us pictures of the Cammy, Akuma, and Guile poses that were not approved?

s_paulik87
05-05-2014, 09:42 PM
Cammy and Akuma I cannot wait for!

exar
05-20-2014, 02:49 AM
Erick any news about the 1/6 line ?
Things getting better with cammy ?

ZKULPTOR
05-20-2014, 03:42 AM
Erick any news about the 1/6 line ?
Things getting better with cammy ?
Yes, we are in the process of (yes, still tweaking Cammy).
Good news is there's more characters ready to get submitted and others ready to be approved!

ZKULPTOR
05-23-2014, 11:30 AM
Soon!
http://i61.tinypic.com/2v0lnvp.jpg

Vince-Vell
05-23-2014, 11:36 AM
nice!!!!!

exar
05-23-2014, 12:38 PM
Nice to see a pic ! It was about time !

Artsta
05-23-2014, 12:54 PM
Yay a sneak!

s_paulik87
05-23-2014, 01:12 PM
Based on art or an original pose?

photocit09
05-23-2014, 01:58 PM
Cannon strike pose?

exar
05-23-2014, 02:16 PM
Can't be canon strike. Two much space between the two legs.
http://img4.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20111112115114/streetfighter/images/0/04/Cannonstrike.png

Might be canon spike, but hair shouldn't be like this. And it will be the end of the movement
http://img4.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20091124035405/streetfighter/images/1/18/Cammy-cannonspike.gif

Could also be the final part of her super
http://iplaywinner.com/storage/ssf4-images/cammy/super.png

I just hope it's not just her stand MK
http://iplaywinner.com/storage/ssf4-images/cammy-standing-medium-kick.jpg

Hope we won't wait too long this time before to see the final pose :)

Liad
05-23-2014, 02:27 PM
Awesome, a sneak peek. Looks like her standing medium kick in SFIV. Curious to see what she looks like in her entirety.

duke fleed
05-23-2014, 04:51 PM
Yesssssss thank you erick

ZKULPTOR
05-23-2014, 05:12 PM
Very similar to this... with translucent speed blur trailing from her foot.

http://i62.tinypic.com/nozjnn.jpg

s_paulik87
05-23-2014, 05:16 PM
sosa, you the man. Hopefully I'll be picking one of these up :D

krec99
05-23-2014, 05:40 PM
Awesome Cammy sneak will this there be cheaper then the others or around the same price.

Artsta
05-23-2014, 09:39 PM
Were the canon spike and canon drills giving you trouble Erick?

ZKULPTOR
05-23-2014, 09:42 PM
Were the canon spike and canon drills giving you trouble Erick?

Yes, breakage issues among other reasons.

Artsta
05-23-2014, 09:45 PM
Gotcha. Well I'm sure the finished product will look super dynamic.

dechirico7
05-23-2014, 09:49 PM
Not a fan of the character, but I will probably still pick one up for fun

Shanesg
05-23-2014, 10:55 PM
Will this just be a kit or a fully painted statue?

I really like the standing forward pose. One of her best attacks and it looks great as a statue. Too bad this wasn't 1/4 scale.

exar
05-24-2014, 04:39 AM
Damn... I was expecting too much for Cammy I think.
we'll see with the final result what it looks like, but so far it doesn't seem to be very dynamic...

In comparison to the other 4 fighters, Cammy with this pose she doesn't look strong or fast.

I'm sure anatomy is perfect, but the pose isn't at all what I expected. I hope her face catch the character.

I don't know what to think :vortex:

Shanesg
05-24-2014, 10:46 AM
I think anyone that is a fan of the character will appreciate them going with the standing forward pose. It's a key attack in her game. Another good pose could have been the last frame of her quick spin knuckle. Not a super effective move, but it would make for a cool statue I think.

http://th01.deviantart.net/fs70/PRE/f/2010/014/a/b/Quick_Spin_Knuckle_by_Gavade.jpg

Liad
05-24-2014, 11:19 AM
Thinking about it, I don't think it's possible to use most of cammy's signature moves while making her look appealing as a statue. The issue is that she tucks away her entire body into a spiral, or a ball.

Personally, I was hoping for this pose (although I knew PTZ wasn't going for a museum pose):

http://img2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20091106060740/streetfighter/images/archive/5/5f/20091106062140!Sf4-Cammy2.jpg

Other than that, I think Cammy is one of the few characters that can be posed upside-down , like so:

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_1T4ZbkqoUMA/TEddolJjtrI/AAAAAAAACks/oEh28UIlq-4/s1600/Street+Fighter+IV+Cammy_01.jpg

It is what it is. Anyway, I am looking forward to the full reveal. The overall body definition looks fantastic.

Vince-Vell
05-24-2014, 11:59 AM
Ya i don't see many of cammys moves that would actually work as a statue without issues coming up

Thats why we see so many of her just standing.

So we need to wait and see what they come up with, but its nice to see a cammy in a different pose then the norm.

ZKULPTOR
05-24-2014, 12:27 PM
Ok, exploring other poses.

Ryu
05-24-2014, 01:22 PM
Cannon Spike would be cool but I don't know if it would translate to statue forum even with clear resin

http://wikicheats.gametrailers.com/images/f/f7/SFIV_screenCammy05.jpg

Another thing is use her gymnastic attribute

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_qEHsLR8ylA0/TPJ33B8L_cI/AAAAAAAAAEs/j8z9HUn6gNc/s1600/cammy-cd-jump.jpg

Vince-Vell
05-24-2014, 01:24 PM
For clear resin i would imagine her air dive. So you could design a cloud of smoke and then clear resin like this.

So she's high but coming down with clear resin dive kick.

http://www.ultrachentv.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/04/Cannon_Strike_Frame_Advantage_Small1.jpg

Liad
05-24-2014, 01:26 PM
So we need to wait and see what they come up with, but its nice to see a cammy in a different pose then the norm.

I totally agree, it's nice to see other avenues being explored. We will have to wait and see.

Ryu
05-24-2014, 01:44 PM
[QUOTE=Vince-Vell;4829317]For clear resin i would imagine her air dive. So you could design a cloud of smoke and then clear resin like this.

So she's high but coming down with clear resin dive kick.

oh god, not a dive kick! Nothing agaisnt your idea, dude,I'm jaded by that move. I know you share my sentiment on dive kicks haha

Ono John will dive kick you!

Vince-Vell
05-24-2014, 01:49 PM
haha ya bit its the only move in her move set that will work with clear resin as in damage or issues., going upwards for her rising kick may not work.

Plus most know cammy for dive kids so im thinking of for sale value for collectors knowing that move so well now lol

Ryu
05-24-2014, 01:59 PM
Yeah, nothing against your idea. I think it;s cool too. The photo just triggered the trauma of facing chars with that move haha Oh Decapre, how exciting she's going to be lol

exar
05-24-2014, 02:58 PM
I think anyone that is a fan of the character will appreciate them going with the standing forward pose. It's a key attack in her game. Another good pose could have been the last frame of her quick spin knuckle. Not a super effective move, but it would make for a cool statue I think.

http://th01.deviantart.net/fs70/PRE/f/2010/014/a/b/Quick_Spin_Knuckle_by_Gavade.jpg
I also think the last frame of her spin knuckle would have been great, I really like this move.

Last frame of our her focus attack too.

Erick is you are really thinking to another pose, maybe you could do a poll.

Some pose that can please most of the fan I think. (didn't find a screen of the canon strike EX which is different)
http://i58.servimg.com/u/f58/15/67/16/47/cammy_10.jpg (http://www.servimg.com/image_preview.php?i=362&u=15671647)

On this video, a lot of instant cannon strike EX & normal just after a focus attack.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cWCXROFru0E

Liad
05-24-2014, 04:23 PM
^- The beginning of spiral arrow looks absolutely fantastic. Even with a still frame it's very dynamic, and it doesn't conceal her (much). Maybe change her face to tilt upward slightly so it looks like she's staring down her opponent (which also lets us see her face clearly)?

On top of that it shows her twisting her body in a charging stance, ready to attack. Maybe use resin on the base in a circular pattern to accentuate her incoming attack (much like how flames were added on Sagat's arms).

I'm just spitballing here though, so many great ideas.

krec99
05-24-2014, 05:56 PM
Is this really being considered for a different pose?

ReplicantSavior
05-24-2014, 06:08 PM

Already before we even see the full reveal of this one? I like what I see so far. I still would like to see the other versions that had breakage problems too.

I think people are too quick to want something different before seeing the full statue. For this line, I take it Cammy has to be doing a move or in an action pose. That's difficult and equals elements that might look odd in statue form. That one Chun Li statue coming out has her balancing on clouds.

Cammyfan.com has a bunch of sprites and other artwork of her. And if we ever get a 1/4 scale Cammy from Prototypez I would still like this victory pose. When PCS did it, she didn't have the fun and spirit of the in game image.

http://www.statueforum.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=78215&d=1366990874

s_paulik87
05-27-2014, 02:16 AM
How long is it between po and shipping with ptz?

duke fleed
05-27-2014, 02:46 AM
This decision to change the pose is very very fast. We havn't see the full sculpture. I like this pose can we see more?

actionjackson83
05-27-2014, 03:06 AM

I'm not really sure this is necessary without even seeing the entire thing first, unless the sneak you showed us was the one rejected by Capcom in the first place.

Drahmin
05-27-2014, 08:52 AM
I hope the statue is not standing on one leg....not comfortable in getting those due to easy breakage.

Shanesg
05-27-2014, 12:34 PM
This decision to change the pose is very very fast. We havn't see the full sculpture. I like this pose can we see more?

Yeah, let's see how it's looks before you change it please.

photocit09
05-27-2014, 07:03 PM
Can we take a look at the final pic before deciding if posture should be changed ?

ZKULPTOR
05-27-2014, 07:10 PM
Hi guys,
I've not decided anything yet, will try to show two separate options for poses.
We'll see.

Liad
05-27-2014, 07:24 PM
Thanks for the update Erick, looking forward to seeing more of Cammy!

Shanesg
05-27-2014, 07:47 PM
Are these kits or painted statues? Please say fully painted.

photocit09
05-27-2014, 08:01 PM

Most probably they are kits that requires assembly & painting

photocit09
05-27-2014, 08:03 PM
Hi guys,
We'll see.

Cool! A poll can help to gather feedback on everyone's preference before mass production of the kit

Looking forward & hope it turns out great!

Vince-Vell
05-27-2014, 08:37 PM

Ya as of now they are a licensed kit company, but never know down the line if they grow and produce pre paints as well as kits.

exar
05-28-2014, 02:18 AM
Hi guys,
We'll see.

That's good too hear :)
I hope there is no too much fan of the stank MK now :D

ZKULPTOR
05-28-2014, 11:41 PM
Here's a peek at the pose, I am working on an alternate... so still debating which I am using... you guys be the judges once I show the new alternate pose.

http://i60.tinypic.com/2nc3uiq.png

EnShinNoi
05-29-2014, 12:11 AM
To me, it looks more like she's dancing than fighting.