PDA

View Full Version : Vader Bust Help

Tyrannosauron
08-09-2005, 03:52 PM
Hi all. I'm new around here and need some help. Forgive me if I've picked the wrong forum in which to post this thread.
I recently got my hands on a GG Chrome Vader bust. It was dirt cheap because the previous owner had scuffed it up to a noticable degree, and I figured that I'd be able to paint it up so that it would at least look like the regular Vader bust. It wasn't until I received the piece, however, that I remembered that I haven't touched a paint brush since kindergarten. As such, I was hoping that maybe someone could give me some advice on how to go about accomplishing this task or perhaps point me in the direction of someone who might take up the challenge for me (for a *cough* nominal fee, of course).
I'd like to stress the absence of shadiness here; that is, I'm not about to turn around and try to pawn this thing off as a real deal Vader bust or anything. I'm just a newbie collector who, after pre-ordering the SS Vader and Sauron statues, hasn't any limbs left to give for a $300 bust on eBay.
Any help at all would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance!

Bullseye
08-09-2005, 04:05 PM
I'd post this in the painters section. Hammingitup, Danno or RickDTM are the men to answer all your questions.

DDura711
08-09-2005, 06:20 PM
Yeah what Bullseye said, there are a few CRAZY talented painters over there.

Tyrannosauron
08-09-2005, 06:57 PM
Thanks a bunch...I'll try over there.