PDA

View Full Version : Busts or FS Collectors - Who gets better looked after

Bullseye
08-11-2005, 01:38 PM
Alright we have the bust collectors and we have the full size collectors. Who is getting better looked after by Bowen Design. Being a full size collector i think the bust guys/gals are getting better looked after overall with more of the obscure/classic/requested characters more likely to get made. Whats your opinion on the matter.

lord odin
08-11-2005, 01:39 PM
I think the busts are getting looked after more because there smaller and cheaper.

Wolverine1
08-11-2005, 01:42 PM
FS has been increased the past few months. I wish we could get a few of the more obscure characters like the busts do.

Nightcrawler777
08-11-2005, 01:44 PM
Alright we have the bust collectors and we have the full size collectors. Who is getting better looked after by Bowen Design. Being a full size collector i think the bust guys/gals are getting better looked after overall with more of the obscure/classic/requested characters more likely to get made. Whats your opinion on the matter.

Yep..
I agree with you..

Im also just a FS collector...

Bust people get it much better...

We have still yet to have a FS BCC exclusive...

Wolverine1
08-11-2005, 01:47 PM
Maybe the FS exclusive will be Master Mold!

Kirk Durfey
08-11-2005, 01:52 PM
Bust collector here. I have to agree, I think busts have been better taken care of than FS. I think they are cheaper to produce, ship etc., and there is probably a greater profit margin (just my guess, I have no facts backing this up).

I am ordering my first full-size (Manthing), hopefully I don't fall under the FS spell, my wallet can't afford it :)

imthkman
08-11-2005, 01:59 PM
I'd say that bust collectors do get more obscure characters. That's probably due to the fact that people are more likely to pay $40 for a character they may not know well, but looks cool. The same can't be said about a $150 statue. That's a steeper investment.

imthkman
08-11-2005, 02:06 PM
Bust collector here. I have to agree, I think busts have been better taken care of than FS. I think they are cheaper to produce, ship etc., and there is probably a greater profit margin (just my guess, I have no facts backing this up).

I am ordering my first full-size (Manthing), hopefully I don't fall under the FS spell, my wallet can't afford it :)

Kirk, I'm mainly a bust guy too. (I have FS DD red, Cap modern, and Doom) I won FS Juggernaut & Sabretooth on Ebay last week. Something just compelled me to do it. Juggernaut is BAD-A$$ !! Now that I've seen what's coming down the pipe, I'm afraid I've contracted the FS virus. I hear it's very expensive to treat. :laugh:

Walrus
08-11-2005, 02:11 PM
Yep..
I agree with you..

Im also just a FS collector...

Bust people get it much better...

We have still yet to have a FS BCC exclusive...

I do think FS collectors should get a FS BCC exclusive. And if phase 3 turns out to be it in terms of Marvel and Bowen, I hope BD starts releasing more than one statue a month, so that people get what they want.

Daywalker
08-11-2005, 02:32 PM
im more of a FS collector and i think we get taken care of as best we can - the bust guys get the obscure chars cuz they are easier and less expensive to make - i cant see many ppl poning up $150 for an obscure char in FS just to complete a team or vs type thing - but for the chars we are gettgn im happy with - keep em coming

Bullseye
08-11-2005, 03:43 PM
A FS exclusive is a must.

JavOner
08-11-2005, 03:53 PM
I collect both FS An bust. But the bust are cheaper and take up less room. so i think bust are getting more attention.

OneOne78
08-11-2005, 04:00 PM
In the end I believe FS collectors come out ahead. Just look at Juggy & Dr. Doom for example.

imthkman
08-11-2005, 04:03 PM
In the end I believe FS collectors come out ahead. Just look at Juggy & Dr. Doom for example.

When you look at the overall piece, I think you're right. I just got Juggernaut, and I was floored. He's bad-a$$. Doom is excellent also.

Kirk Durfey
08-11-2005, 04:12 PM
When you look at the overall piece, I think you're right. I just got Juggernaut, and I was floored. He's bad-a$$. Doom is excellent also.
Quit saying how nice Juggy is - I'll have to go buy one! :) If that happens, there are a ton of other great full-sizes out there...My will power is fading...

Nightcrawler777
08-11-2005, 04:14 PM
Quit saying how nice Juggy is - I'll have to go buy one! :) If that happens, there are a ton of other great full-sizes out there...My will power is fading...

Juggs may very well be the coolest FS statue ever made....

Juggernaut
08-11-2005, 04:15 PM
A FS exclusive is a must.

You are from Ireland. How do you get your hand on the exclusives?

imthkman
08-11-2005, 04:18 PM

Sorry. I'm only partially turned to the dark side. I'll always get more busts, but I know I'm getting FS Classic BP, JC's Spidey & Scarlet Spider and Rhino. And I'm finding myself looking at Thanos daily....................

OneOne78
08-11-2005, 04:56 PM
BUY IT :eplus2: You won't regret it

OneOne78
08-11-2005, 04:58 PM
He's my favorite FS now :buttrock:

Bullseye
08-11-2005, 05:00 PM
You are from Ireland. How do you get your hand on the exclusives?

You're good but I'm magic. :)

CaptCracker
08-11-2005, 07:29 PM
Whatever character I like I buy whether it's FS or busted but I also try to be a little picky at the same time

I'd much rather see more FS :)

And I mean more different characters.......less varients, redo's etc.
:rolleyes: Well...........Wolverine being the only exception

I agree.......for now :eplus2:

Synergy
08-11-2005, 08:02 PM
I think the bust collectors are much better looked after

imthkman
08-11-2005, 10:35 PM

I would agree. Once Phase II is done, we need to have another "best bust" & "best statue" face-off. Who handled that last time on the old Bowen forum? JDH? I think I own the top 5 right now. DD red, Cap modern, Doom, Sabretooth, and JUGGERNAUT. :buttrock:

Wolverine1
08-11-2005, 10:37 PM
I would agree. Once Phase II is done, we need to have another "best bust" & "best statue" face-off. Who handled that last time on the old Bowen forum? JDH? I think I own the top 5 right now. DD red, Cap modern, Doom, Sabretooth, and JUGGERNAUT. :buttrock:
Juggernaut hands down