PDA

View Full Version : Wolverine #900 Canvas Giclee print

wolverinejedi007
08-03-2013, 07:35 PM
Greetings all...
I recently acquired a Wolverine #900 Canvas Giclee by David Finch that I was thinking of bring to the NYCC in October and having David Finch sign it.
This is my first Giclee and I don't think that him signing it would ruin the value but I wanted some others opinions...Thanks in advance SF brothers and sisters!!!!

Whirl Wind Boy
08-03-2013, 11:42 PM
I'd have him sign it in the white border, not on the actual print. But that's just me. Pretty cool man!

morgs
08-07-2013, 07:57 AM
I have quite a few Canvas Giclees, and all of them are signed,
so I say go for it!!!!!
Who produced this piece? Limited edition run??

MONSTER
08-07-2013, 11:18 AM
If anything, his signature should help the value. Its his art.

wolverinejedi007
08-10-2013, 01:14 AM
this was part of the listing...

Marvel Comics Wolverine #900 Page 2 Splash Limited Edition Canvas Giclee from 2012. Exclusive limited edition Giclee on canvas by Every Picture Tells a Story. Featuring the page #2 splash artwork of Wolverine #900 by artist David Finch originally published in 2010 this rare giclee is perfect and ready for framing. It is an industry Artist Proof print and includes a super rare unnumbered Certificate Of Authenticity. Measuring 18 inches by 25 1/2 inches. Wolverine #900... in an amazing splash piece by illustrator David Finch. Reproduced from the original art here in this ridiculously awesome giclee for the Marvel ArtWorks series by Every Picture Tells A Story. It has never been displayed or handled and comes to you in perfect condition. It is a must for your collection and perfect for framing. Check out our other auctions for more rare Marvel items and collectibles!